Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) Vote_lcapThe treasure hidden within the mist (private) Voting_barThe treasure hidden within the mist (private) Vote_rcap 
Shin
The treasure hidden within the mist (private) Vote_lcapThe treasure hidden within the mist (private) Voting_barThe treasure hidden within the mist (private) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The treasure hidden within the mist (private)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

The treasure hidden within the mist (private) Empty
PostSubject: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Neah strolled through the old forest. It had grown slightly the trees at least had but much of everything that was originally here was. He was glad he liked this forest. It filled him with so many memories of joy with his father. He wondered how his father was doing in the afterlife. He had not seen him in what felt like decades had only been a year. Neah was much taller now standing at a height of four foot 9 inches. He hadn't changed physically much a pound here and an inch there.

He was grateful how else could he stand to protect the village especially if he remained a scrawny little shrimp. He needed to be fit and vigilant even in these times of so-called peace. He stopped for a moment and picked up a white camellia flower and plucked it and brought it to his nose. He inhaled the delightful scent and placed it within his light blue robes with the Uchiha crest upon the back. He could use the seeds from the flower once it died for his garden.He smiled and rose up from his knees and continued along the back path and soon realized he was back at the lake he and his father would often train and fish at and chuckled heartily.

He spoke to himself although his voice carried off in the distance. "Now this brings back memories." He smirked and took a look around the area and Took in the scent of the fresh air. Its crystal clear blue waters untouched a light mist was in the air as it ever was from the land of water. He took a seat at the edge of the lake shore and began to look around him for a nice flat stone to toss across the water. It was somewhat of a relief to be out here again and away from the clans compound and away from its stresses. Being an adult as a kid was very stressful, he had to not only take care of himself but his own mother. He had yet to be assigned a jounin and other teammates and he was getting rather impatient. He sighed as he found a nice slat and smooth rock and watched it as he held his arm back like he had been taught for shuriken throwing and skipped it across the water and watched as it bounced once twice three-times then four then once more and sunk into the water.
Back to top Go down
Seishi Tokage

Seishi Tokage

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-3
Clan: Tokage

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:13 pm

After walking towards the training field, Seishi casually noticed someone who seemed to be a child skipping rocks across the lake. Yeah, that was a thing, wasn't it? Without thinking, the lizardman quietly approached the kid, silently watching his progress as he gathered a few stones himself.

"Right, this takes me back." He breathed, hoping his appearance wouldn't startle the boy. "I remember my dad used to do this with me quite a bit back in the day. Said it was good practice for shurikens. I'm not quite sure how much truth there is to something like that, though. Still, you're pretty good." Taking one of the stones in his hand, the Genin effortlessly threw it at the water, watching as it bounced a full six times, almost making it to the center of the lake before dipping below the waves.

"Keep it up." He randomly stated to the kid with a friendly, open, smile. "You might make a fine ninja one day."

(Shuriken Jutsu 1/5)
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:45 pm

He sighed as he looked out at the half-frozen lake and he nearly jumped out of his skin. He heard a voice come from behind him and instinctively he readied himself. He turned his head to the side and looked up at the tall what appeared to be a man. He was covered from head to toe in green scales as far as he could see. But he only flinched inside his mind. His body remained calm and he began to search around for more flat stones to throw against the surface of the water. Maybe he could get in a little practice on his skills while he was there.

He smirked as he picked up a rock and tossed it into the air lightly and caught it with his hand and repeated this process three times before he narrowed his brown eyes and took aim across the water. He smiled happily at the man who had spoken to him. He seemed friendly enough. Yeah, my dad used to take me here all the time as well, we use to go fishing here." He smirked and returned his gaze to the lake although keeping an eye on the lizard-like man from the corner of his eye.

He took back his arm and tossed the rock across the water once again watching it glide against the surface of the water before skipping five times and then sinking to the depths of the water. "also I already am a ninja just graduated the academy." he cursed his luck as he was one skip shot of the lizard mans own rock that skipped across the water. "Pretty good with a rock yourself you a shinobi from the mist, Don't really know many shinobi besides the ones man dad was friends with sadly though they are dead now." He sighed and reached into his inner robe and pulled out a kirigakure headband and tied it to his forehead tightly and was preparing to get a little more serious now. "I'm much better in ninjutsu than shuriken, to be honest."

(2/3 posts for buki ranged traiing)
Back to top Go down
Seishi Tokage

Seishi Tokage

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:19 pm

"Yeah," the reptile man responded, honestly. "I'm a ninja from the Mist. I'm surprised you're one, though. You seem really young for work as dirty as this... not that it really matters." For a moment, his eyes grew cold as his slitted pupil flickered over to glance down at the kid. "You need to be used to it. To be a shinobi is to die for a cause. It's just a matter of time for most people." A heavy breath escaped him. "For the rest, they're the ones doing the killing.... But that's the job, so what can you do?"

After a moment of shuffling around the rocks he was holding, Seishi finally broke the heavy tone he had set. "You know, I prefer Shurikenjutsu, myself. A lot of people don't seem to rely on it, but you can do a lot if you know how to hit a target." A slight chuckle escaped him as he lowered his head for a moment. "In fact, let me show you a little something. Maybe you'll pick it up pretty quickly."

Without hesitating, Seishi held up three fairly flat stones, each one between the fingers on his right hand. "Funnel chakra into your weapon. Use it to help the spin and imagine their course. Then, make sure of your target and take the shot." As he finished, the genin threw all three rocks at once, two of them flying to the left as the third one was sent flying to the right! Each stone smashed against the water, skipping a total of five times as they all curved at different angles before, on the sixth skip, all three stones collided into eachother, all instantly stopping their momentum as they fell into the depths of the lake.

"Shuriken can be dangerous. Know how to use them and you'll always be a threat to lesser ninja."

Spoiler:

[Chakra: 220/280]
(Shurikenjutsu 2/5)
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Neah shook his head at the man's comment about how young he looked. "I know I may not look it but I am older than I look, I'm twelve years old perfectly reasonable age for a genin." He chuckled and began to gather some more flat-faced rocks and gather them into his left forearm. He watched as the man's pupils flickered from kindness to disdain and he spoke. He narrowed his own eyes in a disdainful yet lecturing look at the lizard man. " I never said I wasn't use to it, I have had a year to get used to it I know its apart of the job." He glared and spat on the ground and kicked a rock into the water.

He was getting somewhat a little annoyed with this lizard man. Things had been going well in the beginning but this lizard was cold to cold he needed to lighten up a bit. Perhaps he could remedy that. "Shuriken jutsu is handy Hell, my clan, as far as I know mostly practice it, but the downside to shuriken is they run out eventually and you can only carry so much with your, but for chakra ahh that is the best thing you can always increase your chakra least my own personal opinion."

He watched as the older man threw three rocks at once. two of them went flying to the left and one to the right. Each stone smashed into the water, skipping a few times until eventually they met and suck into he middle of the lake. He nodded his head and gave a polite clap to the lizard man. "not bad at all but there's always another option long range area of effect ninjutsu would also due but I can see the silent aspect of the thrown shuriken is appealing. I have one question though just who are you and why have i not seen you in the village?" he tried to mimick the mans throw but his accuracy fell short perhaps next time.

(Shuriken jutsu training 3/3)
Back to top Go down
Seishi Tokage

Seishi Tokage

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:13 pm

"Hmm?" The lizardman uttered, a little taken aback by the kid's sudden question. He shifted a few stones around his hands before moving his left arm back and throwing four rocks, one after the other, with the last one falling short, only getting two skips in. No, it still wasn't quite right.... Maybe if he used both arms it would work better for now? But would it really be worth all the extra Chakra? That is, unless....

"Yeah, the name's Seishi. I don't usually hang around places a lot." He openly replied before bending over to gather up a few more stones. "I've got a second job aside from being a ninja. A real shitty one, but it's something to fall back on." As if to emphasize his words, the ninja tossed another stone, going three skips before curving to the left and doing another two. "It's not much, but it's something. Unlike most people, I don't plan on staying a water grunt forever." Another stone flew across the lake, this one with much more speed and intensity as the ones before. "I'm going to go out, make my money, then stop once things become dangerous. Unlike some people, I don't like the idea of dying for some stupid cause."

Finally, the genin stopped for a moment as he glanced back over at the twelve year old. "No offense...."

(Shurikenjutsu 3/5)
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Neah smiled kindly at the lizard man and gave a bow of respect and greeting to the lizard man named Seishi. An unusual name one that he had never heard before. Not that it isn't uncommon there were many things he did not know about after all he was 12 years old. " A pleasure to meet you Seishi, my apologies for my own delayed introduction. My name is Neah Uchiha." He once again gave a polite bow his Uchiha clan crest apparent on the hem of his neck of his robe. His once kind face that was gone for a moment previous had returned and his bright kind brown eyes seemed to smile up at the lizard man.

He smirked and nodded his head. " well i have to guess most people are put off by your outer appearance not that i am so it would make social interactions somewhat difficult I assume?" He shrugged innocently as he nodded his head as the young adult spoke of having a second job. He however shook his head disdainfully at the lizard man as he spoke of not dying for a stupid cause. this pushed his anger boiling point upwards."some stupid cause you say..." He clenched his hand into a fist angrily.

A vein in the side of his head began to bulge as he attempted to calm himself down. "For your information, my father died for our village so if you will kindly refrain from making those kinds of remarks it would be for the best." He clenched both of his hands now they began to shake slightly as he was doping his uttermost best not to hit this lizard man in the face. Fighting within the village was strictly prohibited and he was not going to get yelled at by the Mizukage. He would need to make a mental note and talk to his cousin Vizer about this man's actions possibly they did sound somewhat treasonous at the most but at the least, they were very troublesome words.
Back to top Go down
Seishi Tokage

Seishi Tokage

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:16 pm

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private) Today at 11:15 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Seishi only glanced at the Uchiha with cold indifference. Almost instinctively, he tossed another stone, watching as it managed to get to seven skips across the water. Despite his earlier efforts to help Neah, it was obvious from his reaction that he didn't care much about what the kid actually thought or what was or wasn't upsetting to him. Instead, the side of his mouth just curled up in disgust for a moment before he finally actually responded.

"Here's the thing." The scale-covered man began as he turned to Neah, tossing one of the stones up and down with one hand. "I'm on an off day. I have to play nice and restrain myself day in and day out for intolerant people all the time. My boss is a freak whose in way over his head, I've got people constantly coming at me for rigging games, and I'd be surprised if you got half as many death threats as I deal with on a daily basis. When some drunken asshole has to be herded off of the main floor, guess who has to do it? Me. Someone throws up, who has to clean that up? Me. Someone wants a refund after they make bad decisions. I've got to deal with that."

As he caught the rock again, Seishi immediately threw it as it violently skipped three times before being launched a good two feet in the air and falling right down into the water. "So if I want to stay out of this as a long-term thing because I don't believe dying for a group of nobodies I've never met before, then I'm going to say that and I'm not going to sugar coat it just because you're a kid. You might belong to a big clan, but you're not that special. If you don't like that then that's too bad, because I've earned the right to be a jerk from time to time. If you don't like that then try to stop me.... It's not proper training without a moving target anyways."

(Shurikenjutsu 4/5)
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Neah looked over at the training fields half frozen water spring was coming. He sighed as he continued to hold his hands in fists. Anger continuously growing more and more as the man spoke words of disrespect. He moved to the front of the shore and dipped his hands in the icy water and cupped some water into his hands and splashed his face. The icy cold water dripping down his face seething some of the firey anger he was feeling. He cleared his throat and looked over at Seishi "if this is what you call restraint on your end, then good sir you need more discipline."

He may not of known the man too well but he could tell this much. there was lots of anger in him so much hatred and darkness. He pitied the man somewhat and shook his head. "If you keep up this negative behavior you will never know love or friendship and for that, I feel sorry for you." He got back up to his feet and stared directly into the man's eyes a look of both anger and pity engraved upon his eyes. "Just one last question for you why oh why did you choose to become a shinobi in the first place if you felt this way."

He moved his right hand behind his back and cracked each individual knuckle. "By the way, my clan isn't that big there only two Uchiha in the entire village and that's including myself, however, that doesn't mean we're all that special sure we have our kekkai genkai but we are just like everyone else we live we learn we laugh and bleed just like everyone else." He then cracked his neck to the side and sighed at the man however not once losing eye contact with him.

Back to top Go down
Seishi Tokage

Seishi Tokage

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 am

As he was asked why he became a ninja, Seishi stared forward with a blank look on his face as his eyes widened for a moment in almost brutal, simplistic, honesty without any sense of restraint. "Money and combat skills." He genuinely responded without a moment of doubt. Without following up, he simply tossed another two stones at the lake, both of them curving before slamming into eachother after a series of skips. After relaxing his posture a bit, the lizard man crossed his arms in thought for a moment.

"I should probably elaborate." He randomly admitted out of nowhere. "Shinobi are taught how to kill, how to notice tricks and fool people, and how to generally fight others with a variety of techniques. It comes in handy quite a bit when dealing with unruly people who refuse to listen to reason.... Besides, the casino business is already dangerous. I'd be an idiot if I didn't learn as much self-defense as I can. Even Usagi took some time to do that.... In fact, even Jerome isn't helpless, and he's a cat."

After nodding his head a few times, he continued before giving Neah a chance to respond. "If I can't even beat the cat then that's not a good place for me to be. Especially with the type of people that place has to deal with."

(Taijutsu 5/5)
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:56 am

Neah could see the honest and brutal truth reflecting into his eyes. As he looked into seishi's eyes as he spoke. a simple answer for one who had no pride or loyalty fo there village. There was no doubt, no hesitation from that man. At least the man was consistent with his shuriken jutsu training. That much he would give him credit for. Neah slowly inhaled through his nostrils and exhaled from his mouth as calmly as he could muster. His raised vein in the right side of his upper portion of his temple still apparent. This man only seemed to care about his own interests.

It was sad and in his own opinion, he was thinking this man did not deserve to be a shinobi. He had no loyalty to his village only to himself. He would remain quiet and listen to the man speak about the casino business. He would wait until the man had finished speaking before he would "I know shinobi are taught tricks and how to fool people and all those other things but shinobi are also taught to protect their homeland and its people!" He dug his nails into the palms of his hands.

This man was really beginning to infuriate him. he was using every last bit of willpower not to go and strike this man. he once again began to take a few calming breaths inwards and exhale outwards."Tell me Shisei do you have a nindou depending on your answer I may or may not forgive your selfish way of thinking." He needed to keep himself calm and stable otherwise he might end up doing something he might regret later on. Not to mention he may end up severely hurting the man he was not going to have that on his conscious.
Back to top Go down
Seishi Tokage

Seishi Tokage

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:03 pm

"A nindou, huh?" Seishi repeated as he scratched the side of his neck. "Sorry, kid, I don't have one. I'm not going to make a bunch of promises to myself I know I won't keep. In fact, I never really got why people did dumb stuff like that to begin with, honestly...." He pushed his neck to the side, snapping it, before the genin took a deck of cards out from his deck, casually shuffling them as he ran his thumb through the stack.

"Honor, codes of conduct, loyalty... they're all pointless." He openly admitted without even looking Neah in the eye over his bold declarations as if he believed them to just be another fact of the world. "In the end, when your backs against the wall and you're pushed to your limit, they don't mean a damn thing. They're just pointless words someone tells themself to make them feel better about what they're doing. But I don't need anything like that because I'm confident in what I do. I know whatever I do is right for me, and that's all that matters."

Suddenly, the man glanced over at the Uchiha with a look of disinterest. "So sorry, kid. Someone else might be tempted to give you some pretentious answer about their ideals to make themself feel better and calm you down. But I'm not that good of a person.... Take from that what you will."

[Chakra: 235/280]
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS-something
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:00 pm

A soft crunch could be heard on the stones next to the river, only around ten yards away from the two arguing Genin. A tall man, wearing a tattered black robe with a hood, had just picked up about five stones from the ground with a single hand, his right, and tossed four out over the river. Taking a moment to aim, the older man threw the last one, which caused all of the stones to clatter together and begin to skip across the river at high speed before landing on the other side in a neat row. Shaking the dust off his hand casually, he turned around and walked towards the younger two with a wave. Getting closer, they would be able to see a lazy smile on his face before his deep bass hit them. "You know, my cousin and I used to come out to a river by our home, and skip stones all the time. We were practically brothers growing up. I miss him...Anyway, what's this little spat about? I couldn't help but overhearing, and figure I'd help out."

As he got closer, they would be able to see that he had a katana slung across his back, the hilt reaching towards the right, and his left sleeve was limp. Upon closer inspection, it could be noticed that it was empty up until around where the man's elbow would be, at which point it moved around as if there was a stump. The hand that was waving reached behind his hood, pulling it off and scratching the back of his head. He was fairly handsome and appeared somewhere in his mid-thirties, and had thick black hair that moved as if it extended beneath his robe. The same lazy smile appeared on his face as he closed silvery-black eyes in a sheepish manner. "So, what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Oh, that was it he had had enough of this lizard mans selfish opinions. He was about ready to beat some decency into this man. He was about ready to give the man a piece of his mind after he had been done talking when he had heard a soft crunch on the ground and he turned his attention towards it. His eyes widened in surprise as he somewhat recognized the much older man or at least he has heard stories of him. "I swear everybody and their grandpa came here and skipped rocks across the water hehe, just having a major difference of opinion gi-gi.

He would turn his head towards Seishi his nails in his right hand digging into his skin and a few droplets of blood began to drip from his hands into the water. "honor, codes of conduct, and loyalty are not pointless. It is when you have something precious and dear to you that is when the true strength of a shinobi lies. Yet you claim no love for the village or its people and that will only just make you a weak and pitiful excuse for a man." He went and dipped his right hand that was bleeding slightly into the water and began to wash it somewhat clean however his attention was divided between the old man and Seishi.

He was one more insult away from attacking Seishi. He was not going to let this man stand there and criticize his way of the shinobi and what his father instilled in him. No not this young boy he had to much pride in his family his friends and his village. He considered all the villagers in the mist to be family to him at least in some way but this man Seishi he was proving to be an exception for him. he was truly beginning to hate this man.
Back to top Go down
Seishi Tokage

Seishi Tokage

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 9:44 pm

With a slight grunt, Seishi glanced over before his eyes suddenly widened in shock at someone wearing a cloak who he thought he'd seen before. But, after a second, he quickly regained his composure. No, it couldn't be Okami.... It had to be someone else. People that crazy don't just appear, he must be mistaken here. The man's eyes closed for a moment as he shook his head in disbelief. Yeah... it was just another random ninja, probably no stronger than a typical Jounin. Not knowing made him a bit nervous but, otherwise, this really didn't change anything at all.

"This honestly isn't a big deal." The lizardman admitted as he continued toying with his deck of cards nonchalantly. "It's just a bit of an ideological disagreement. It's not really one I'm too invested in, either.... I don't care about what this child believes in and somehow that seems to be offensive to him. Which isn't my problem at all, really." A huff of air escaped the man before he turned to Neah again, glaring at the ninja.

"I can read a situation, you know." Seishi stated. "If you're really that bothered by this, then you might as well come at me and I'll show you how 'weak' I am. That or just leave.... Either way is fine. I've kept from saying it, but you're really starting to irritate me... kid...."

[Chakra: 250/280]
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:24 pm

The man's face twitched, his face collapsed, and he slumped as the young Uchiha called him Jiji. He wasn't THAT old! Muttering under his breath and seeming to fall into a depression, he appeared as if he was going through a horrible mood swing, as if someone just before his eyes flicked up. So, the reptilian shinobi was calling the younger boy's ideals a foolish concept, and the stubborn Uchiha pride was rearing it's head. The lizard-man was being insufferable, and his own arrogance was causing him to trample all over another's hopes, but that didn't mean much if the child was the one to throw the first punch. Sighing, the elder grabbed at his old travelling cloak and decided to just tear it off, revealing fairly nice clothing underneath. He certainly was missing his left arm, but the clothing itself was fairly telling. His collar stood in the traditional high manner of the Uchiha, and the crest itself was embroidered over his back proudly. His black hair hung down to his rear, and it looked soft and silky. It was certainly an older style of clothing, definitely older than his appearance. His one remaining hand was gloved, and rested on his hip as his eyes hardened in a serious manner.

A frown appearing on his face, the man would speak back up in an attempt to prevent whatever was about to happen. "Both of you, calm down. I think I have an idea of what's going on here, and it's truly a very immature thing. You're an Uchiha, yes? Then you should know who I am. Be better than this, because the moment you lash out you give in to the Curse of Hatred, and continue the cycle of violence our clan is known for. No one is in the right when blood is spilled. And you-"

Okami would turn to the humanoid lizard, and begin speaking. "The arts of a shinobi, and of Ninjutsu, are of a direct descent of Ninshu, the teachings of the Sage of Six Paths. They are not meant for violence. They are meant for self-betterment, and to bring peace and happiness to your Village and those you care for. Warfare for warfare's sake is meaningless, and those who would learn to fight for only themselves are incapable of achieving their true potential."

Closing his eyes and crossing his only arm over his chest, linking it with his stump as if he was used to crossing them when teaching, he would sigh and finish his statements. "If the two of you truly still wish to fight over your differences, then I suppose I can't stop you without crushing your ideals myself."
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 12:32 am

He watched and listened to the men speak. he would remain quiet listening to each of there own philosophical ideal's. He watched as the old man ripped off his traveling cloak and was sporting a similar looking outfit as his own. Well, at least the old man had style he would give him that much credit. He smiled brightly and licked his lips and took a deep breath and began to calm himself down. He knew who this man was he was a former head of the Uchiha clan who's strength was legendary. He could feel goosebumps running up his back as he just mentioned the name aloud "Uchiha,Okami"

His old bad habit was beginning to rear its head. He bit his lower lips excitedly an expression of antsiness of excitement very much apparent on his face. He was going to totally ignore Seishi unless he said or did something to really irritate him. His attention now was upon the presence of Okami. He walked slowly over to the elderly clansmen. He could be his grandfather's age give or take a few more years for Okami but still, he was a member of the Uchiha clan and was to be formidable.

He smiled as he stood at the mans chest however and stared at him directly in the eye a look of utter serious etched upon his face. . A fresh gust of wind breezing between the two Uchiha. "now this is a rare treat a walking legend within the village I just have to ask you one thing. Can we spar sometime Ji-Ji?!" He was bouncing metaphorically in his heels he was not afraid no far from it. He was exhilarated to be able to possibly have the chance to spar with a man of Okami's infamy. It would be a great tale to tell the other clansmen that is if he even survived the spar that was. He didn't really care the deadlier it was honestly it would unlock his Sharingan at the first level at least maybe that could bring a smile to his mothers face.
Back to top Go down
Seishi Tokage

Seishi Tokage

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 12:56 am

Seishi grunted slightly at the sight in disapproval. This potential imposter just came out of nowhere to give him a lecture on a conversation he had no part of? What an asshole. Why couldn't people just stay out of things that aren't their business. "I don't care about my potential." He directly stated. "It's not like I'm capable of doing any all-powerful Sharingun stuff, anyways. All I need is enough power to deal with crazy drunken assholes while Usagi's on break or something. I don't have any grand ambitions or any desires to become the strongest. All I want is to be able to defend myself against basic grunts so I can take care of myself. There's nothing more to it than that."

Without any further explanation, the lizardman walked away several meters to a nearby tree before crossing his arms and putting his cards away as he leaned against it, completely still. He was more than willing to fight a child like Neah if he had to be taught a lesson, but it seemed like the kid's attention span wasn't nearly long enough for that. It was almost a shame.... Someone that arrogant and argumentative almost deserved to be knocked down a peg.

(Senjutsu 1/3)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 7:54 am

Not to far out a smell hit the air, for some it was a pleasure, but most looked in disgust. The Bloody Beauty of Kirigakure was walking toward the scene that was surely about to be made, for She was already informed of the arrival of this rather Intriguing man. Being the Head of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist , and the questionable nature of the visiting man, She was asked to help keep him in check, not because of her power, but due to his perverse nature, but a strong and willed woman such as herself could more then likely catch his eye if she were trying of course.

However, her job was to try and help keep him out of trouble, the Himemakari across the small of her back like a normal blade, she approached the scene and with her blonde hair whipping in a small bit of wind that started to blow, her more then revealing cloths being made to be both comfortable and unhibiting so that she could fight easily in them would be slightly loose.

She looked at the man of the group and smirked, she could sense the power exuding off of him, even with one arm if she tried to take him she knew it would be one hell of a fight. She stood back just watching the scene, nothing gave away to a stranger her name or station, although her name could be known, and the sword on her back was just as known as her name. She wanted to see how this situation would play out in the end of things.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Okami sighed as the young Uchiha boy began growing overly excited, and as the reptilian shinobi blew off all of his warnings all at once. Oh, he could tell that someone else was there, someone fairly powerful by the feel of the hairs bristling on the back of his neck. The moment that the younger kid called him Jiji once more, though, a tick mark would appear on his forehead and his smile would grow strained. Stooping down to his level, he would reach out and place his hand on the boy's head, grinding his fingers in just a bit for emphasis, something akin to a noogie. "Jeez, kid, I'm not THAT old! Hell, I haven't really aged much since the war! Ignoring all of that, though...I'M NOT ANYONE'S GRANDPA!"

Calming down and ruffling his hair in a friendly manner, the older man would let his smile become one of genuine kindness and amusement. "Sorry, though. I don't think it's a good idea for us to spar. Would a bit of training be alright? That is-"

Okami would then turn to address the new arrival. A beautiful blonde, carrying one of the legendary Swords of the Hidden Mist...Oh, he knew exactly who he was looking at. Contrary to popular belief, he hadn't simply disappeared after the end of the First Shinobi World War. He had been wandering about the countryside, spreading wisdom and helping where he could. This also included learning about the changes to the countries in his absence. Narrowing his eyes, his smile would become a bit more of a smirk, something a bit more deadly and exciting than he had used when speaking to the younger member of his own Clan. His voice, however, wouldn't change at all, and would maintain that same kind and friendly tone. "Would that be okay with you, miss? After all, I'm sure that Kirigakure sent you to keep an eye on me while I'm here, so I'd rather not overstep my boundaries here."
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Having completely pretty much shut out Seishi the full brunt of his attention staring at the chest of the elder Uchiha. His excitement was very apparent as he caught the sound of yet another set of approaching footsteps. It was then when he felt his head getting noogied by the okami. He flailed his arms and protested "ow ow owo ok ok your not a Ji-Ji your not a Ji-Ji, uncle, uncle!" after that the pain receded and his head was ruffled affectionately. that was when he looked around Okami's side and had spotted what seemed somewhat familiar face. His mind raced trying to remember where he had seen her before. Then something clicked inside his head and he smiled as a name popped inside his head and he muttered "Naomi-senpai."

He clumped up a bit of snow and then tossed it onto the lake and sighed. well, Shit is about to go down more than likely one of the seven swordsmen had arrived.Things could probably go from somewhat calm to a full blown out battle now. He was somewhat fearful as he had heard some rumors about her um temper. The way she was dressed made his heart skip a beat and his stomach tightened. This was his first time meeting her but yet he felt as if there were butterflies in his stomach. e smirked and smiled as he saw the sword hung on the back of the woman's shoulder. It was a very nice design twin handles wrapped in bandages.

It could only mean the only sword that he knew of within the village of the mist. That was the legendary blade Hiramekarei. "So your Hiramekarei's wielder How are you enjoying it?" His face reddened around his cheeks slightly and he cleared his throat and returned to starting at the elderly Uchiha's chest. "If we do train no sharingan lets make it a straight up good old-fashioned aijutsu and ninjutsu session?"
Back to top Go down
Seishi Tokage

Seishi Tokage

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 6:59 pm

A grumbling curse escaped from the lizardman's mouth under his breath as he stopped focusing, glancing over to see a busty woman wearing extremely inappropriate clothing enter the area. Wait, was that... Naomi? One of the Seven Swordsmen? Why was she here?! Seishi shook his head at the surprise before glancing down at the ground, intent on continuing his meditation.

What a weird occurrence.... But it seemed like the rumors were true. She really did walk around just barely covering herself for some unexplained weird reason. It was a miracle she was even allowed into public areas like that, but that seemed to be one of the perks of gaining so much notoriety. Although it did make him curious, as well. Despite his apathy for power, Seishi did in fact value himself somewhat as a decent fighter in his own way. Relying on the skills he'd trained, he was capable of taking on quite a few random brawlers with only a few movements. And now here was someone in front of him that he knew was recognized as one of the stronger people in the village.

If someone like that became a problem, could he even concievably deal with them? Or would their rampage just be too powerful for someone like him to stop? As much as he tried to ignore it, the question did begin to weigh heavily on his mind....

(Senjutsu 2/3)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 4:40 am

Apparently she had been spotted by everyone, yet only two out of three actually Acknowledged her. So While walking towards Okami, from behind Seishi, as she walked by she would take her foot as she passed by him and drive it towards his right shoulder, she wouldnt break it, but it would be enough to dislodge him if it connected, she hoped it would teach him to remember to respect his betters, and to address them when they close in on his location. She continued to walk forward, till she was up close to Okami and on the other side of him was Neah. "Hello little Uchiha...." She would look to the other "Okami-Sama...." She gave him the traditional greeting of Kiri " How nice it is to see you" the more she stared at him the more she could not help but to think that he looked familiar, maybe all Uchiha were starting to blur together for her.

Then when the Pleasantries were done she would nod at Okami "Be My Guest, these Genin were not even fit to Graduate from the Academy if you ask me, but in an Effort to build numbers we stopped the more barbaric ways, sad, those were the peek of this village" she went on to muse about the older days, her head would turn to face the ruder of the two genin, the one who did not speak to her upon her arrival, if her step did not work, she would have to step things up, the corner of her eye keeping but the genin and Okami in view.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Okami's eyes met Naomi's, softening upon viewing the deep sea green. They were beautiful, mesmerizing...and something about the way she spoke, and her voice started to stir a part of him he hadn't thought still existed. His wrist began to ache, and his fingers twitched as his eyes hardened, and his lazy smirk became something distinctly predatory. The young woman before him would likely be able to tie this in to the legends about his time in the ANBU, as one of the greatest assassins and assault specialists to have ever lived. It was the look of someone who truly enjoyed the art of the kill, someone who lived for the rush of adrenaline that came with the clash of blades and a worthy opponent. While the look would be gone a moment later, it would be obvious that he understood.

Turning back to the younger Uchiha, he would ponder the message given to him by the leader of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, and the desires of the young Uchiha in order to develop a training session. Of course, he would be unable to train him in anything if he did not understand the Great Fireball Technique, but that was more Clan tradition than anything...Looking at the child, he wondered if he would be capable of attaining the Sharingan in this spar. Deciding on his course of action, Okami would reach behind his back while speaking, pulling out a worn silver bell and showing it to him. It was, after all, the initial training he gave all of his students. "Alright, kid, here's what's going to happen. Your job is to take this bell from me, using any method you can come up with. The terms of the training are simple. If you can't at least touch the bell, I will refuse to train you any further. If you cannot at least use the Great Fireball Technique, then your training from here on out will be to achieve that before I can teach you anything else, as per Clan duties. If you already know it, and can actually touch the bell...Well, we'll get to that when it comes around. Kaguya-san, why don't you go ahead and work with the other boy, here? He seems to be in need of a few lessons himself."

Okami was perfectly fine with allowing the other shinobi to beat some sense into the Genin. That was, of course, the way that ninja were taught, and he had no desire to truly change that. It would be pointless if he did. The fact that he appeared to be attempting to sense the natural chakra in the air was curious, and even though he no longer had the ability to harness it in the way he used to, the elder Uchiha could tell that he was at least becoming adequate in feeling the weft and flow of nature around him. Perhaps some combat training would help with that.

As for his own student, Okami was being purposefully vague about what would happen if he managed to touch the bell. As he tied it to his waist deftly with his lone hand, the former Sage would think about what he was about to do. So long as he understood the basics of the Uchiha Clan's teachings, and showed at least enough skill to touch the bell, Okami would be perfectly comfortable in pushing him to the next level. Of course, that push would naturally require the young male to be forced beyond his limits, and to truly fear for either his own life or for that of someone he cares about. "Before we begin...What's your name, young one?"
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 7:44 pm

Neah continued to bounce on his feet as he waited for Naomi. It was up to her to make the decision about whether to allow the young Uchiha to partake in. He continued to remain before the man and when he heard Naomi's reply he was both happy. Yet very angry. She was calling him an unfit worthy genin who got to graduate. Now that stun really stung his self-confidence. He was going to show her he was worthy of graduating. He had worked himself to the bone nearly with studying and training. He graduated to make his father proud and his mother a little like her old self.

He turned his attention back to Okami staring at his chest as he could not see the old Uchiha face since his damn curse of shortness. But in a way, he was glad when the battle started he would be able to watch the mans hand seals and movements. He was unsure whether or not he could trust the man to keep his word on not using his Sharingan. Images of his mother and father smiling flashed before his mind as he listened to okami explain the conditions of the fight.

Why his mind drifted to them was rather simple he was going to make them proud.He nodded his head and smiled and spoke in an excited yet somewhat calm voice. "Alright well I think you will be happy with my abilities Okamini ji.. I mean Okami-sensei. As for my name, is Neah Uchiha!" He narrowed his eyes and jumped back and began to run at his fullest possible speed while forming hand seals he could muster. Tiger→ Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger he molded the chakra into his chest and shot out a fireball out towards okami.The orb would easily larger than the man shouts from his mouth and soared through the air.

But he wasn't done yet oh no he then formed the tiger hand seal and cocked his head at a 80-degree angle ever keeping on the move at 15 meters per second and shot out the massive dragon headed shaped ball of fire. The intense heat from it moving across the ground liquifying the rocks into a molten mess. The dragon fire would more than likely cover the escape route of the man if he did somehow dodge the great fireball technique he was certain he could hit him with the great dragon fire technique. He was certain he had a chance at hitting the elder uchiha. His blood was pumping now his mind ever focused on the battle.

Jutsu usued:

Chakra 200/280
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hidden within the mist (private)   The treasure hidden within the mist (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The treasure hidden within the mist (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next