Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
D-Rank Mission 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
D-Rank Mission 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
D-Rank Mission 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
D-Rank Mission 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
D-Rank Mission 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
D-Rank Mission 5 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
D-Rank Mission 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
D-Rank Mission 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
D-Rank Mission 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
D-Rank Mission 5 Vote_lcapD-Rank Mission 5 Voting_barD-Rank Mission 5 Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

D-Rank Mission 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

D-Rank Mission 5 Empty
PostSubject: D-Rank Mission 5   D-Rank Mission 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 4:27 pm

Name: Moving Boulders
Team: none
Client: Old man
Rewards: 400 exp and 200 Ryo
Description: a few large boulders have fallen in front of a mans house while he was away on vacation. Now he cant even try to squeeze inside and he needs you to move them out of his way. The boulders are relatively heavy and one needs a strength of AT LEAST 30 to move them.

D-Rank Mission 5 Pbucket

D-Rank Mission 5 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

The Adventures of a Troubled Boy

It had stormed the night before. Rain had pounded the roof of the inn that Roku had been staying in relentless and it had kept him up all night. He cursed the weather silently. He was strolling through the village when he heard an elder man scream. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!" Nosily, Roku ran over to the source of the noise, and when he arrived, the man had seen him. "Ah, you're a ninja! I think the fight with the Hokage caused some boulders to fall on my property. I can't get in! I'll pay you if you can help." Roku wanted to laugh but he didn't. It was strange that this had happened twice in the same 48 hours, but he obliged, and within a few minutes, Roku had cleared all the boulders from the man's property, collected his pay, and was on his way.

Back to top Go down

D-Rank Mission 5
Page 1 of 1