Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] Vote_lcapANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] Voting_barANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] Vote_rcap 
Shin
ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] Vote_lcapANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] Voting_barANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] Empty
PostSubject: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:15 pm

Kirito sat behind his desk going over some paperwork that had been sent in earlier that morning. He felt a bit odd, a fourteen year old sitting behind a desk doing paperwork that was critical to the survival of the village. His mask laid on the table in front of him. He felt no need to wear it when not on a mission or in a formal setting. His snow white hair spiked and messy on his head, his blue eyes looking down in concentration. The mask itself was blank, it didn't even have the traditional eye slits, but it did have the kanji for 'three' written on it. That was his lucky number after all. He wondered how the Mizukage would react to the threat of Black Sun, or how apparently an Uchiha by the name of Okami had gotten into their village. He presumed that the Mizukage knew of this, or at least had heard some tale of it, he figured the man would be interested to meet someone of his supposed caliber. But, that was neither here nor there. He needed to finish reading this report on someone's mission to kill the cat of a presumed drug lord. Oh, the joys of paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:30 am

Naomi having yet to meet the new ANBU Commander, which was an Outsider much to her Shagrin, decided it was time for them to have a face to face, and maybe even a heart to heart. She marched straight into the mans office, having little disregard for the man himself, only the title he held. Her famed sword across the small of her back, the rather defined woman of a darker skin, with blonde hair draping over a shoulder, wore her usual Attire for ANBU work, her half mask hidden under her jacket she wore. The jacket being JUST able to cover her the underside of her breasts, a bare and exposed middle section, and rather baggy looking pants. She like to be comfortable when at all possible.

She was Known in the ANBU, she was the Bloody Beauty after all, with that on top of her fabled blade, and her pristigious roll of being the head of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, she would have no need to introduce herself to the kid, if he had done his research of course, however if he had failed to do so, she planned on introducing herself anyways, when she stood across from him with only the desk between them, She would speak to him "Naomi Kaguya, As a ANBU and Leader of the Swordsmen of the Mist , I figured it was about time we meet" She then fell silent to listen to him if he so wished to speak.
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:42 pm

"More like we need to speak," said a voice from the shadows. The Leader of the Seven Swordsmen entered the young Commanders quarters just as the Mizukage had appeared himself. The Yondaime usually didn't visit other peoples offices as it was out of place, however Satomi felt the visit was honorary to commend Kirito's ascension to ANBU Commander. Especially with what news he needed to impart.

Stepping from the darkness, Satomi came into the fold to meet his ANBU. Clad with the usual Kage cloak it covered his red Uchiha armor and the body it hid underneath. He seemed robotic, due to one of the Paths fortunate powers.

"I need you both for a mission of the utmost difficulty. I want to expand our borders."
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Kirito looked up from his desk to see a woman had just entered his office. He had to admit, she was beautiful, though she dressed a bit immodestly for his tastes. But, he knew exactly who she was before she even spoke. Naomi Kaguya, leader of the Seven Swordsmen and a legendary swordswoman in her own right. He was about to greet her when he heard a voice from the shadows. It was not common for someone to sneak up on him, but once he registered who it was, he immediately bowed, as was the custom for ANBU of any rank in the presence of their kage. "Yondaime-Sama, it would be an honor to take on this mission with you. You know you have my support." After a moment, he would stand to his full height... well all four feet of him, he is fourteen, give him a break! Looking back over to Naomi to gauge her reaction to their leaders sudden appearance and request, he would then turn back to the Mizukage. "What exactly is the objective of the mission? What do we need to do?" He wanted to make sure he was prepared before they left to get the mission underway. He had all that he would need at his apartment, and he could get there and back in an instant. But, he would need to know what to get before he left to get it.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Hearing the voice of the newest Mizukage, she would bow just as her superior did, and she would raise back up at the mention of being needed for a mission, she would simply bow her head, fist over her heart "Anything for the land of waves, what does the mizukage need from me.....and will there be blood?" she would raise her head and a eyebrow on the last word, not in disgust, but as she asked that last bit, almost in a lust like trance. She awaited to hear from the Kage himself, almost forgetting about the presence of the commander on the other side of his desk
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 12:38 am

Satomi stepped forward coming close to the two. A white mask usually keeping his face obscured you could only make out the eyes of the Yondaime Mizukage. He nodded his hat towards both of them before he continued on. "The Black Sun are getting brazen. With their takeover of the Land of the Earth this puts the Mist village in danger. Their armies are strong and vast, and they will soon challenge us as they did the other villages. But we remain strong. Time to make our armies bigger, I since a bigger war coming. You both are our strongest members right now and no strength is better than what I have planned.

The plan is...I want all of us to takeover Amegakure. The Village Hidden in the Rain." He could see startled reactions to this. War would be upon them soon, it would be the Mist who would attack first.

They said nothing as the Mizukage gave them the briefing, "You two will be the only ones who know of this mission and will be coming along with my lead. This is off the grid.

The assignment is to go in and use guerrilla warfare tactics to eliminate the majority of enemy forces and kill the hierarchy of the opposing force to occupy this land. We will be disguised as a group of missing-nin and must not be identified to our village or that'll be another war for us. The enemy force consists of 40 B-rank Shinobi with four A-rank veterans of the Great War, these forces are all commanded by a S-rank Right-Hand of Amegakure's leader with very little information on him. So we will deal with him when the time arrives. Get what you need I want us to be gone before nightfall." Satomi finished.

"Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:42 am

"We cant have anything that identifies us as Mist, so I am not allowed to take my Sword?" This was her only question, as she rather enjoyed having her sword with her, of course if the mission required she would leave it, but rather begrudginly, she was already upset with with Mizukage, first promoting outside of the village for ANBU Commander, and now this claim, if Mist strikes first why not make it a proud Proclomation why hide behind smoke .

She would let out a Audible sound as she pulled the sword from her back and looked at it longingly, and shrugged, she would hide it back in her special place, somewhere that no one would find it, the rubble of the shack of the old man that made her who she was today. But for now she would simply look back up at the Kage and the Commander waiting to be dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Kirito listened as his kage spoke. So, they would be taking down Amegakure. He couldn't say that he agreed with randomly starting a war with a nation they had nothing to do with, but he respected his kage's wishes. The thought of going in without putting kirigakure's face in it however, threw him off a bit. If you are going to take over a village, shouldn't you be showing off the strength of your own? Shouldn't you make it painfully obvious who is attacking, so that you can show off your own might? "Yondaime-sama, with all due respect, wouldn't it make more sense to proudly display Kirigakure's might in this assault? It would be counterproductive to take over a village in secret, we have a powerful village, so we should use this opportunity to show our power. Something like a threat deterrent." He knew his kage was a smart guy, but Kirito was also in one of the few positions to speak up and advise the man when the time came, and it just did. He needed to understand why they were hiding, or if it was just an oversight and Satomi thought it would make more sense to send in their strongest for a full on frontal assault.
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:04 pm

"Its not a stipulation we need to be held to silence. I was thinking for us to avoid backlash from the other countries for attacking a village. The idea was for us to make it seem like someone else took control. And the Mist would attack this "new" enemy and make the Rain ours. But maybe you are right Kirito as well. Perhaps we do not need to go down that route."

Satomi knew the other villages would react to them attacking another village even if it was a minor one. However seeing how weak the other villages responded to the attacks from the Black Sun. There was nothing they could do to the Mist anyways.

Sato looked towards Naomi, "You'll be able to bring your weapons. Kirito wants us to show our power. Maybe it is time."
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Kirito liked that the Mizukage had decided to use this as an opportunity to show Kirigakure's strength. Perhaps now would be the time to see just how the world would react to a display of power as big as the one that his village was about to show. They would be directly attacking a village, a minor one, but a village none the less. He wondered briefly how many would die in this battle, but he knew that thinking of such things would not put him in the right frame of mind for the coming fight. He needed to seal off his emotions and morals and act purely on the best interests of the village he had dedicated the remainder of his life to serving. He would bow again, looking directly to his kage, "I am ready at your word, Mizukage-sama." With this said, he would simply wait for his orders to be given to him. He merely needed to be pointed in the right direction and kami help whoever he was pointed at.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:48 pm

Naomi would put the sword on her back, a smile behind her mask on her face, and she would bow to the Mizukage in thanks for allowing her to keep her blade with her for this mission and she didnt have to hide who she was, this was going to make for a fun time indeed when she stood she looked to him "When do we depart Lord Kage?"
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 7:38 pm

"Let me ready the army. I'll have an invasion force ready for us in no time. You both shall be the leaders in this siege. But I also need you to take care of their Inner Circle warriors. They will prove a true danger to our army and can cause us a real problems. And I shall deal with the Amekage when the time comes. I'll summon you both when we're ready for the invasion," Satomi said nodding to both of them. Then he started to walk out. He would need to meet with the Elders to amass the army they needed to take on Amegakure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]   ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi] Empty

Back to top Go down

ANBU Unmasked [P, Naomi]
Page 1 of 1