Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Naomi's First Mission alone EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Naomi's First Mission alone EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Naomi's First Mission alone Vote_lcapNaomi's First Mission alone Voting_barNaomi's First Mission alone Vote_rcap 
Shin
Naomi's First Mission alone Vote_lcapNaomi's First Mission alone Voting_barNaomi's First Mission alone Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Naomi's First Mission alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

Naomi's First Mission alone Empty
PostSubject: Naomi's First Mission alone   Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Spoiler:

There was no need for paperwork, Naomi had been selected specifically as soon as the Kage caught wind of what happened, this mission was one of the highest priority as of needing to be done NOW.

She dawned her normal attire for such a thing and took off, this was her first solo mission, anyone more then her would have drawn attention, but just one highly skilled ninja could handle this by herself, with her sword on her back she was to the scene of things happening in no time.

She was told reports by a few people that they witnessed this man or a clone of his placing paper bombs in a Perimiter around the building, this was fine by her, just means she had a a heads up on a few locations as well as let her know his power level, he was so weak as to threaten Children with mere paperbombs.

she headed to the closest location of these reports, and upon getting there it took her a moment to find the bomb, but upon analyzing the location of it, she could tell man really had no training as a ANBU, this was clear as day to their training, she would carefuly follow the steps to deactivate and remove the paper bomb without detection, that was mearly one down out of the ten reported.

From there she took off to the next one, careful not to set off the Permitter.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's First Mission alone   Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Kirito arrived on the roof of a building adjacent to the academy. He had received the same report that Naomi had and was supposed to go and give back up. Not that he felt that she needed it or anything, but as ANBU code states, there will ALWAYS be a second operative sent on any mission sanctioned by the ANBU itself, as a method of both security and protection. Even in low risk missions, you never know when the variables will change or when something will go horribly wrong, so it is never bad to have someone accompany you. Kirito activated his sage mode using the little chakra that both he and Isobu had gathered as they looked over the building. With it active, he was able to sense all chakra in the building. It would seem that the culprit had gathered all of the hostages within the center and placed the explosive tags around the perimeter. He could sense that Naomi had just taken out the first one and was on her way to the next closest one. Should she keep up the direction she was moving, she would be reaching the third soon, so he would just meet her at that one to discuss a quick plan of action. He knew that she didn't need the help, but having two ANBU working this would make it a lot easier, then adding on that they could split the priorities up. He could handle the explosive notes in one section, or vice versa. He would deactivate sage mode and place his mask on. It was a plain white mask with nothing on it except for three black lines coming down vertically that looked to have been drawn with black blood. One over each eye and one down the middle. His ANBU code was: Three. He would pull out a kunai that was marked with his special seal and throw it through a nearby open door that was closest to the third explosive note. He would teleport to it and put it into his pouch all in one swift motion while he quickly deactivated the note. He would then wait for Naomi, not that it would take her long to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's First Mission alone   Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:07 pm

Naomi did indeed arrive just shortly after he deactivated the explosive tag, seeing who it was made her sigh, she understood the ANBU code, but why him of all people, she had this under control, and why could he not just stick to the code and not let Naomi know it was him, that would have made things so much better, she mumbled through her mask to him "Why are you breaking code, what is the meaning of this, this is rather time sensative ya know" she would fold her arms staring at him waiting on his answer.

She already had in mind what she was going to do next, but now with him here, plans could easily change now cause of him, she waited still but ready to jump to the next tag.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's First Mission alone   Naomi's First Mission alone EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Kirito could tell that she wasn't happy to see him. He got that vibe the first time he saw her too, she seemed to have a genuine grudge against him. Perhaps it is due to Lord Mizukage's willingness to place him in charge of the ANBU after only being in the village for a couple of years. Perhaps it was that he was still so young and was given so much responsibility. Or perhaps she just didn't like him just because. Either way, he knew that it wouldn't do well for the village to have such squabbles within the ranks of their most prestigious organization. So, he decided he would use every opportunity he had to gain her trust and at least learn why she disliked him. "I apologize, but I am not breaking code. I have merely come to provide back up assistance as per the ANBU code. I will not get in your way, just let me know what you need of me, and I will see it done." This was her mission first after all, so he would allow her to lead it. He was merely here to provide assistance and to make sure things didn't go sideways.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's First Mission alone   Naomi's First Mission alone EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:03 pm

She would think it over, and then looked at him "Talk with the culprit keep him distracted, your the ANBU commander, that gives you the ability to make deals like he is looking for, when i give the signal, you move in and finish him off , thats the best plan of attack I can think of that keeps the kids safe"

She would then head off towards the next bomb, she was getting rather adept at removing these things, she could move only seconds quicker when doing it, but every second counted in a mission like this one.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's First Mission alone   Naomi's First Mission alone EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Kirito nodded to her as she left to go finish her part of the job. Pulling out a kunai, he would mark it with his seal discreetly as he would enter the room. The man looked alarmed and held up a sign, "Calm down, I am here to negotiate your terms on behalf of the Mizukage." The man seemed to calm slightly but remained tense. "Drop the kunai then! Slide it over here!" Kirito did as he was asked, dropping it and sliding it to the man, who slid it behind himself. "I want five million ryo and free passage out of the village! And don't even think about sending hunter nin or ANBU after me!" Rather simple requests Kirito supposed, but it didn't seem like this man was a shinobi, more so like a civilian who somehow got a hold of some shinobi weapons. Kirito would nod to the man, keeping him talking until he received the signal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's First Mission alone   Naomi's First Mission alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi's First Mission alone
Page 1 of 1