Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 Voting_barThe Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 Voting_barThe Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The Unexpected Awakening

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:18 pm

The body of the red haired man slumped to the ground and his wounds were steaming from the heat of Kyo's light saber. He turned his attention to the white haired fighter who was now backing away and feeling insecure from the sudden death of his comrade.

Kyo's face was impassive as he started walking slowly to his opponent. Lightning started to crackle around the light haired fighter's body. He was totally pissed and Kyo found it amusing.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:33 pm

"Oh? So is it only now you have decided to take me seriously? Maybe if you and your dead friend here had this attitude then maybe, just maybe that if you both attacked at the same time, you maybe would have been able to do a lot more than break my sunglasses." Taunted Kyo as the white haired main released a flurry of lightning strikes against Kyo which he evaded.

Lightning then engulfed the white haired man's body and made him seem stronger. He moved so fast that even Kyo was surprised at his speed as he got elbowed in his stomach. As Kyo doubled over he got a kick to the face which sent him flying and crashed into a tree.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:12 pm

The white haired fighter attacked yet again furiously yet with Kyo it was like his body was numb as he got up slowly. And blow after blow he inflicted upon Kyo and with each blow he got he felt more and more numb as the lightning finally paralyses him. The white haired fighter with his lightning release chakra buzzing, whipping and crackling about him.

"I saw no need to speak to you before because to me you are nothing. Now, die for your pride and stupidity."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:26 pm

If it were a pulse that was growing ever louder in Kyo's eyes. Kyo was taken somewhere and it was not on Earth but the moon. Amazingly he could breathe. In front of him stood a man with long white hair and two horns growing from his forehead. Uniquely familiar though was the presence of the Byakugan in this man.

"I am Hamura, ancestor to the Hyuuga. You have come here because you now have my chakra because you have awakened the Tenseigan. When you are done with this battle, go to the Hyuuga Shrine deep within the forest of death. Inside, you will find a scroll containing how to use it."

With that Kyo returned to his own body but there was something different about it as he opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:39 pm

There was a strange coolness that came over him. He had never felt more powerful before. His body had a cyan coloured chakra cloak engulfed him. On his head protruded a single horn. There were dark markings around his eyes. There were black matagama that made a ring around his neck. His eyes were blue with a white floral pattern at its center.

As the lightning had lashed out in the form of his opponent's knee, he grabbed the leg and ripped it off. Then he beheaded the man. Confused, Kyo dashed off not knowing what was happening.

Tenseigan learned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected Awakening
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2