Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Sanyang Clan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Sanyang Clan EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Sanyang Clan EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Sanyang Clan EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Sanyang Clan EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Sanyang Clan EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Sanyang Clan EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Sanyang Clan EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Sanyang Clan EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Sanyang Clan Vote_lcapSanyang Clan Voting_barSanyang Clan Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Sanyang Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,
Clan: ???

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Clan Name: Sanyang-Mori
Clan Symbol:

Clan History: Stripped of prestige and honor and the flashiest of their bloodline, the clan has fallen since the passing of the old days of perpetual war. Much like their cousins and brethren they live a life of battle, born with bodies made for combat. However, unlike those with eyes of sky blue they have failed to garner the respectable pity of their peers, instead being, for those who recognize them, much like robots built for a singular purpose which has greatly evaporated. Thus, the off-shoot of the bloodline has waned significantly and, for the most part, disbanded into small, disparate groups.
Clan Size: 2
Clan Appearance: Unremarkable. The clan members have lost their miraculous blue eyes.
Clan Location: Iron
Clan's Reputation: No longer pitiable, the clan is almost entirely extinct and thus widely unknown. For those who remembered they are treated with a rather large amount of cultural contempt.
Clan Ability/KKg Description:
  • Sightless: Years upon years of tampering, intermingling, theft, and battle have granted this small aberration of blood a great amount of blessings but has also stripped them of perhaps their most valued possession: their skyborn eyes. Members of this branch of the Mori have lost their access to the legendary doujutsu. Some claim this has left them unable to perceive the world as it truly is but, alas, the loss of even this sacred treasure is but another thing the curse has taken from them.

• Wingless: Time stole not only their eyes but also their secret techniques. Cast out, they have lost the memories of how to use their hyper-charged form and are unable to use their tenketsu to the fullest and, without their Skyborn eyes, they are unable to steal the information back from another Mori. They are, however, not without their own blessings.

• Tenketsu: It is said that the tenketsu of the Sanyang are even more potent than those of their predecessors, allowing them not only to regenerate their chakra in a similar manner but granting them a more potent chakra shield. The shield defends against any technique of equal rank, as broken down below. If the shield is destroyed by a technique of higher rank than its current state, it will absorb an amount of damage equal to its rank and allow the remaining damage to "spill over" to damage the user normally.
    Flynn wrote:
    The members of the Mori family are born with an incredible amount of Tenketsu of high quality compared to a normal person. This allows them to rapidly regenerate Chakra at twice the typical rate and causes the excess Chakra to lead out of the body pores

-Increased Chakra regeneration is double the base amount scaling with stamina. At 101-110 stamina, it maxes at 110 Chakra regeneration

-The excess Chakra passively creates a thin, invisible glassy membrane over the skin which forms a protective shell. When active, it blocks all damage on the body in accordance to the rank of the ability to a cap.

S: Capable of withstanding one S rank technique but will shatter afterward. Capable of withstanding one A rank technique without damage. A second A rank attack would shatter the shield. Three B rank techniques would shatter the shield and so on to C at four, D at five, and E at six

A: Capable of withstanding one A rank technique but will shatter afterward. Capable of withstanding one B rank technique without damage. A second B rank attack would shatter the shield. Three C rank techniques would shatter the shield and so on to D at four and E at five

B: Capable of withstanding one B rank technique but will shatter afterward. Capable of withstanding one C rank technique without damage. A second C rank attack would shatter the shield. Three D rank techniques would shatter the shield and so on to E at four

C: Capable of withstanding one C rank technique but will shatter afterward. Capable of withstanding one D rank technique without damage. A second D rank attack would shatter the shield. Three E rank techniques would shatter the shield

D: Capable of withstanding one D rank technique but will shatter afterward. Capable of withstanding one E rank technique without damage. A second E rank attack would shatter the shield

-This shell costs no Chakra or upkeep as it passively exists through excess Chakra. When shattered, it cannot be passively regenerated during combat and must be done so through other means. The shell rank scales with the user’s rank

-When this shield is active, the user loses the increased Chakra regeneration

• Ascending Hand: The clan has evolved and it was in this rampant evolution that they sacrificed their spectacular eyes, though this has granted them additional abilities. Their chakra pours out in a much wider radius than a regular Mori, granting not only their glassy shield but also an aura or field which extends about three feet from their body. When the user's shell is struck, damaged, or broken, their chakra adapts to the damaging force and become more resistant to it in the future.

When struck by a chakra based or empowered attack, the user's aura will decrease the power of further attacks from that chakra source by 1 rank. These bonuses can stack up to 2 times and expire at the end of the topic or day. The user's body can memorize only 3 chakra sources at once, allowing them to be overwhelmed by large groups of enemies.

• Continuation: When their shield is down, broken, or otherwise inactive, the user is able to funnel the excess chakra regeneration into repairing the shield, losing the ability to regain their chakra in place of shoring up their defenses. Every 40 chakra the user would regenerate instead adds 1 rank of shield strength. This cannot allow the shield to exceed the user's normal rank and cannot begin until the post after the shield is broken.

Clan bonuses: Spirit techniques have their costs reduced by 1 rank.

Clan jutsus: TBA

Last edited by Hiroshige on Mon May 07, 2018 1:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Sorry but staff has decided to not allow your clans Kekkai Genkai. If you have anymore questions please ask myself or any more staff members
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 3:25 pm

I'll change it. Can I get a reason why though?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptyFri May 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Alright round two, hopefully this is better.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 11:38 pm

I’m fine with it, other than the ascending hand ability. Given what it already offers, it seems a little much for them to have an ability to basically rid themselves of a balanced weakness..
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 11:47 pm

Other than removing 2 of the 4 clan abilities and adding in a shield regeneration clause, Ascending Hand is the only difference between this and the regular base clan.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 11:54 pm

Basically, it allows you to treat jutsu used against you up to two ranks lower than their actual rank. Given that that particular weakness of the jutsu is one of the reasons it was approvable in the first place, I’m against something that makes it less viable.

It’s a very powerful clan, I get it. But, that was one of the things I requested when the original clan was in talks, to keep the shield relatively weak compared to opponents using jutsu at your level. So I’m not fond of something that allows you to diminish that.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 12:51 am

I understand, and if improving on the shield is a full no-go that's fine. However, this does remove everything else the clan can do outside of regenerate chakra as well. So if you go with this you don't get access to the doujutsu or the boosting chakra aura ability. You just get a shield and chakra regeneration. If that's too much that's cool, but it is still a limited and such.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 9:22 am

The eye doesn’t do anything but boost perception. And your way to recharge your shield is far superior as it doesn’t require you to be still whilst doing so. So imma stand by my original decision.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:57 pm

What I am asking is: can the shield be improved for this clan. I'll remove the shield repair thing if needed; that's fine. Essentially I want to take what the clan does and narrow its focus. If the shield is as good as it will be allowed then so be it, but if not that's what I'm trying to make as the focus of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Yeah, gonna stick with the Sage mode like shield regeneration. But other than that you’re good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanyang Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyang Clan   Sanyang Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanyang Clan
Page 1 of 1