Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Training for War 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Training for War 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Training for War 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Training for War 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Training for War 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Training for War 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Training for War 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Training for War 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Training for War 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Training for War 2 Vote_lcapTraining for War 2 Voting_barTraining for War 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Training for War 2 Vote_lcapTraining for War 2 Voting_barTraining for War 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Training for War 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Kyo was pushed back by this rubber man and it was at that moment he knew that he was going to enjoy this fight. He suddenly felt the rubber man's fist crashing into the side of his face. The hit sent Kyo flying into a nearby tree. Kyo got up slowly with a smile on his face and blood dripping from his busted mouth. He took the gentle fist fighting style and readied himself. He was not going to be struck like that again as he activated his Byakugan.

"So that's it? The eyes of legend. Let's see how my gears stand up to such a thing. Gear two!"

And with that Yuffie body started to glow red as steam came from him. Kyo eyes squinted as he tried to read Yuffy chakra system. All he saw was red chakra growing at an exponential rate much like a bijuu. Yuffie disappeared and reappeared and struck Kyo a blow to his midsection. Kyo caught Yuffies arm and struck him several times about his tenketsu and then let him go.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:31 pm

Yuffies eyes widened as he was surprised by the sudden drop in his chakra. As yuffie drifted back from the attack, Kyo moved in to close off even more of his opponent's tenketsu. He struck Yuffie again and again with his fingers and Yuffie was powerless to do anything about it. Yuffie skated on the ground and kicked up a plume of dust as he did so. Kyo stood there looking at the fallen rubber man curiously.

The man actually got up from such an attack and it made Kyo a bit excited and nervous at the same time.

"Oh? You got up from such an attack? You are stronger than I thought...explorer."

"I am also a pirate. Who will become the Pirate King!" Shouted Yuffie as he straightened himself.

"Pirate King? I didn't even know that one existed."

"The last one was dying and so gave himself to the authorities. But before he was executed, he spoke if untold treasure."

"Pirate King eh? Is he the strongest of your kind?" Asked Kyo.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:30 am

"Well I am one of the strongest of my kind. Shinobi vs Pirate. Have you ever heard about Hokage? The Hokage is the strongest shinobi in the village of Konoha. He is a champion of goodwill, a peacekeeper and would give his life for the members of his village. So tell me, what is your Pirate King like? Would he give his life for those that serve under him? Would he train to the point of fainting to become stronger just so that he would be better equipped to protect everyone?"

Yuffie stood there as the wind brushed over them both. His eyes sunken as his thoughts were building towards Kyo. He must use the right words to let this shinobi know the true meaning of the Pirate King.

"You shinobi think so highly of yourself. It is good to know at least you do have some balls. But let me tell you the meaning of the Pirate King to me. The Pirate King was the title that belonged to someone that had everything. A pirate is someone that roams the seas and does what he pleases. To be absolutely free."

"No one can be absolutely free and be allowed to do as they please. And this is where you and I differ pirate. I believe in law and order. If someone in my position were to let folks like you run free, then who else will stop you?"
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:00 pm

"Do what you can shinobi and so shall I." Sid Yuffie calmly as he took the horse stance fighting stance and placed a single fist to the ground.

Again, steam started to gush forth from his body as he suddenly raised his thumb to his mouth and blew into it. His fore arm and fist suddenly became the size of a giant and punched forward and struck forward and struck Kyo hard and fast making his body crash into a nearby rock formation. Yuffie struck again, well he was on his way to, bones shot forth making his fist being stabbed by the nearly impenetrable bones. Yuffie's hand pulled back as his fists turned darkened by his haki creating an armor around his fist. Kyo disappeared out of pure speed. Yuffie struck forth with his blackened fist at Kyo, timing him carefully and his movements. When Kyo reappeared, Yuffie struck Kyo again and he struck hard making Kyo cough up blood.

"Is this how you planned on stopping me shinobi? Is this how you plan to take away a pirates' freedom? A pirate is someone who symbolizes freedom. You remind me of the marines. Those who wish to oppress others that wish to explore the seas! You see you would fail when fighting against someone like me shinobi." Said Yuffie as he stood there with his enlarged and blackened hand.

Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:03 am

Kyo began chuckling audibly as he again rose to his feet and smiled at the rubber man with a bloodied mouth.

"You're a fool. You're a fool to think that a few hits you got on me means you could beat me. I will admit though," paused Kyo as his eyes changed from his normal Byakugan to a glowing blue floral pattern as his tenseigan was activated. "You are very strong and this fight was entertaining. But it's over now...Pirate King!"

Then a cyan coloured flame engulfed Kyo's entire body as sheer power erupted from him entirely. Yuffie thought it would be best if he raised his power too but it was too late as Kyo's fist had already crashed into Yuffie's face. The hit was so devastating that Yuffie was forced to soften the blow by making his head rubber to stretch greatly to sort of cushion the blow. He pelted into the water and began to sink. Being unable to swim, Yuffie was indeed trouble.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:02 am

Yuffie continued to sink to the bottom of the river. He mustered the strength to gather his chakra to summon enough power to kick in the next stage which he did successfully. The water in the river started to heat up to a boiling point as power erupted from Yuffie. His rocketted from the river floor and bursted out of the surface of the river. What Kyo saw unnerved him. Yuffie had completely changed. Yuffie's body changed. His whole body was covered in a black material. His upper body had developed
exponentially.

Kyo looked at him carefully; looking at him as he jumped onto the river bank cracking the ground for five meters all around him.

"So let's see what this shinobi has to offer towards me. I can feel power coming from you Hyuga. You have become something far greater than I ever would've thought possible."

"Are you done? Or are you ready for the beating of your life?"
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 2:53 am

Yuffie smiled at the shinobi words. He would have to admit to himself though. He had never met any opponent so formiddiable in his life. And he had met quite a few indeed and none of them even though was indeed a great threat to himself and his friends, had never truly pushed him to the limit like Kyo. The Hyuga as well never knew a mere pirate could amass such great power with sheer will power and training. The will power of Yuffie was frightening to say the least. The man had pushed past beatings of Kyo and now stood before him; glaring at him.

It couldn't be helped, he must get rid of this pirate before he got even stronger. Yuffie too was thinking along the same line. He must get rid of this shinobi so that he would not stop his plans on becoming the Pirate King in the future. This indeed would be the battle of the ages. Shinobi vs Pirate in a no rules contest. Where brawny and brains must work together to defeat each other`s opponent. Both were smart but Kyo was smarter and Yuffie knew that. Not like he was dumb but Kyo being a tactical genius had a edge of Yuffie
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:55 pm

Kyo and Yuffie kept going at it and neither of them was going to yield. When one thought the other had the upper hand, the other would use a jutsu to counter the other's assault. Both had nearly unlimited stamina and each blow they gave each other, they were wearing each other down equally. The battle had changed the environment entirely with their power. Kyo stood there glaring at Yuffie having not being able to beat him and Yuffie did the same and was wondering why in the he'll could he not beat this man. A mere shinobi.

Kyo extended his bones from his body and Yuffie then hardened his skin as was done a few times before in this battle. But this time would be different as he faked the bone protrusion for something else which was a beam of light that he tried to pierce Yuffie's skin with and still it did not even leave a scratch. Kyo was getting frustrated and so was Yuffie because he knew his armor was about to give.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:27 pm

"You...you are very strong...pirate." Said Kyo being out of breath yet his chakra cloak still billowed brightly. It was at this moment Kyo could feel his power fading. Yuffie's black armor started to crumble as he too was out of breath as his black armor crumbled completely. Kyos chakra cloak and tenseigan had also been deactivated to conserve chakra, the little he had left. Both knew that they could not just walk away. Both also knew that no one again will ever push them at their limits after this.

"You are strong...as well...for a shinobi. But I simply cannot let...you...live!" And with that Yuffie tried to power up and he failed. Kyo tried to simply activate his Byakugan and he could not.

"What the hell? Even my eyes have failed me. Ah have nothing left to give you pirate. And neither have you pirate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for War 2
Page 1 of 1