Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Training My Tails Off! [P] Vote_lcapTraining My Tails Off! [P] Voting_barTraining My Tails Off! [P] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Training My Tails Off! [P] Vote_lcapTraining My Tails Off! [P] Voting_barTraining My Tails Off! [P] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Training My Tails Off! [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

Training My Tails Off! [P] Empty
PostSubject: Training My Tails Off! [P]   Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Kirei hopped off the boat with a small smile as he glanced around the almost tropical looking scenery around him. It was hard to believe that he was so far away from Konohagakure, but this is where he would be living for the next few months or even years while he trained his Bijuu. It was apparently a massive sea turtle that allowed jinchuuriki to train on its back without running the risk of destroying themselves or their nations should things go wrong. Glancing over his right shoulder, he could see his new sensei leaning over a rail, smoking a cigarette. Matsuda Uchiha, one of the premier Uchiha found in Konoha's ANBU and a trusted friend of his mother, was the man who would be training him from now on. He had also apparently trained under his grandfather, the First Hokage. Perhaps he would be able to teach Kirei some of his grandfather's old moves? The ones that helped him land his position as being known as one of the most versatile ninja in the village. He had a jutsu for every situation and knew how to use the jutsu he had to take care of any problem. That's what he needed to learn.

1/7

Last edited by Kirei on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training My Tails Off! [P]   Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:39 pm

It had been a week since they arrived on the island, Kirei had already explored and gotten the lay of the land. They had also managed to find a suitable house built into a large tree. It had been built in ancient times for situations exactly as theirs, so that those who came to train would have suitable accommodations while they lived on the island. Kirei had just finished learning and mastering another jutsu that Matsuda had decided to teach him. Of course, it wasn't anything too drastic, but it got the job done should he need anything like it. Matsuda took a moment to pull a long drag from his cig, "Alright, now we are going to work on your mastery over the Kyuubi. How many tails have you trained?" Kirei perked up at the mention of his tenant. He always did. It was something he would always want to know more about, why choose him? Who did it in the first place? Where did they find the kyuubi, there weren't any records of the beast escaping or attacking the village, so why did they pick him and where did they find the kyuubi? "I've managed to master up to six tails before I lose control." In Kirei standards, it means that he doesn't feel totally in control of his chakra at six tails, so is working on mastering it totally before shifting to the seventh.

2/7
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training My Tails Off! [P]   Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:48 pm

Matsuda simply stepped back a few paces and motioned for Kirei to do his thing. Kirei was still for a moment, feeling within himself for the unique chakra of the Kyuubi. He was able to feel Matsuda's energy and the energy of the Island Turtle itself, but then he caught it. The malicious energy of the Kyuubi, with a hint of hatred and loathing. Those were the things he felt from the chakra exuding from the Nine-tails. Drawing on that chakra, his body was covered in a dark orange, bubbling cloak with six tails waving behind it. His hair standing much more on end while his eyes had turned blood red with cat-like pupils. His hands adorned claws, his mouth now sported fangs and lengthened/sharpened incisors. He also had startings of three dark whiskers on his cheeks. Looking over at Matsuda, the signal went off as the man casually kicked a small lever with his foot while lighting another cig, where the hell was he getting those from?! Kirei took off, bounding through the forest on all fours. They had set up an obstacle course for him to follow, so he took his training to new levels by training in his cloaked form.

3/7
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training My Tails Off! [P]   Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:52 pm

He wove in and out of tree branches as he took to the canopies of the jungle. He dodged various traps that Matsuda had laid out for him, such as falling logs, kunai or shuriken launchers and even a few seals designed to launch jutsu based on proximity. All in all, it wasn't the easiest thing, even at six tails, he wasn't keeping up as well as he wanted to. He needed to push himself more, go that extra mile, but when would he ever be ready to get the control over this chakra that he so needed for this to work? Grunting at his own failings to get it down, he felt a surge of anger rush through his system like an electric current. His tenketsu pumped out more and more of the demonic chakra, it seemed that negative emotions where the key to draw out the Kyuubi's chakra, but he was sure it was just some desperate attempt for the beast to manipulate him. It wouldn't work. He stopped to focus and force the chakra to simply assimilate into his own cloak, so a seventh tail started to bubble into existence. It took a few minutes, but it appeared.

4/7
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training My Tails Off! [P]   Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:59 pm

But, with this new power came even higher aggression levels. He had to stay focused and keep a cool head should he be able to continue this training. He had to get himself together so to speak. How would he be able to master the entirety of the Kyuubi's chakra in less than or even slightly more than a year?! It was impossible! He simply couldn't do it, no one could. He had to stop himself, that kind of thinking is exactly what the beast wanted. He wouldn't give it the satisfaction of succeeding in tempting him with such rudimentary things. Unbeknownst to Kirei, as he mentally struggled to compartmentalize the chakra and manipulations of the Kyuubi, within the seal, a blood red eye opened lazily to show the slightest glisten of intrigue, though it quickly closed again. Back outside the seal, Kirei continued to struggle and groan until he managed to stabilize the tail. Now, he had seven tails floating around behind him, each totally stable, though he did still feel the need to punch something, he took it out on the course with his newfound strength. It was amazing the difference a tail could make. Rushing through the obstacles, he couldn't believe how easy it had become, he felt he may be ready to challenge Matsuda to a spar by now!

5/7
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training My Tails Off! [P]   Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 8:34 am

Kirei rushed through the remaining obstacles in the course, really destroying more of them than he dodged, but at the moment his care eluded him. He was just happy to have gained another tail, though he knew he had to work on his control. He saw Matsuda was waiting for him at the end of the course, that same old lazy expression on his face. That’s when Kirei decided to just challenge him to a spar, he couldn’t be that powerful. That’s when Kirei realized… he fucked up. It was a swift but brutal beat down, ending in Kirei sitting on the ground, seven tails swirling in the air behind him. Matsuda simply took another drag on his cig, looking at his young protege.

He knew the boy was progressing rapidly and it wouldn’t be long before he was ready to learn more advanced jutsu. But, he had to keep the boys safety and sanity in mind when deciding when he was ready and what he was ready for. It was a difficult task, being a teacher. The boy had shown tremendous improvement in only a week, mastering two tails now, and still maintaining his sanity. He may actually be ready for the key by the end of their training, but only time would truly tell.

6/7
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training My Tails Off! [P]   Training My Tails Off! [P] EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Kirei released his transformation, his sensei signaling him that it was time to rest before another early day of training tomorrow. So, he grabbed his tools and went to fix the obstacle course back up. Then Matsuda goes back through and tweaks it, making it more difficult and changing up the placement of things and adding new things, always evolving the course to keep it pushing his improvement. It wouldn’t be long before he was able to challenge Matsuda, especially given his current rate of improvement. But, it was still early on in their training and his replacement wasn’t set to come until a year or more had passed, so he would keep pushing Kirei harder than he had ever been pushed before. His goal is to get Kirei to as high a level as possible before his next sensei came in. He wasn’t sure who they picked, but apparently someone who may have a more personal connection than even he did. So, that was a plus. He still had one important jutsu to pass on, but it would take time to get even Kirei to the level needed for that jutsu. But, he was sure that they would reach it before the year is out.

7/7 claiming seventh tail V1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training My Tails Off! [P]   Training My Tails Off! [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training My Tails Off! [P]
Page 1 of 1