Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Training [P] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Training [P] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Training [P] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Training [P] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Training [P] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Training [P] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Training [P] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Training [P] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Training [P] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Training [P] Vote_lcapTraining [P] Voting_barTraining [P] Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Training [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Kirei stood on top of an earthen platou, glancing over the large desert biome located on the Island Turtle.  Today he would be working on mastering a jutsu that he had seen was actually an advanced derivative of a jutsu he already knew. It revolved around three phases. The parent jutsu, was his "Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon" Technique that allowed him to form a massive dragon made from crystals that he could create with his chakra. He had a few customization ideas for a derivative of this technique, but for today, he would be working with a jutsu that was already created. The first phase he needed to master, was being able to create two of the large dragons. This wouldn't be too difficult, so he decided to go ahead and get started. Clapping his hands together, he would hear a rumble from the sand beneath him as a single dragon rose to the surface. Concentrating a bit more, it would seem that a second manifestation along with the other would require a bit more concentration at first than he thought.  

1/4
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:12 pm

He spent the next few hours working on creating two dragons at once, and by the time he finished, even his own chakra reserves seemed to have taken a slight hit. He couldn't imagine that someone would design a jutsu that used that much chakra for the purpose of a fight. Looking down at the scroll, he saw the next phase of training had an answer for that. He sat down in a meditative stance, making sure to keep a mind on his chakra outputs. He had to make sure that he didn't use too much chakra as he continued to work on the technique as the next phase was all about minimizing the cost to create the two dragons. This would prove to be the more difficult of the challenges, because that meant he had to figure out the absolute perfect amount of chakra to put into the technique to where it worked, but didn't drain him dry. It took him several hours to figure that part out, he had to admit, whoever invented these jutsu was on an entirely other level, it must have taken them years to perfect them, yet here he was, mastering it in a little over a day.

2/4
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:22 pm

He decided to take a short break and read more into the scroll containing all the jutsu he had been working on the last few weeks. It was not only full of jutsu, notes and tips, but also different stories from the authors life. He found these to be immensely interesting, as it helped him get a glimpse into what the author was or is like. "I had just been assigned a mission. This was nothing new to me as I had been taking missions for many months. This particular mission was a rare C-ranked kidnapping mission. It made me question the morality of the village on multiple occasions but I suppose I had forsaken morality when I had first become a Genin. Shinobi were people, no, sentinels whose only purpose in life is to defend the village and help it to gain power, at least that’s what they wanted you to believe. To me, being a shinobi was more than just safeguarding the village or kidnapping some kid to be used as breeding stock for the “good of the village,” no, to me it was about gaining power to put an end to the shinobi era and bring in a peaceful era. But, to do this I would need to endure the hardships, yes endure, because that is what a shinobi is, “one who endures.” I wanted to bring forth and era that a ninja no longer had to fear what lied around the corner or if my friend was going to stab him in the back, I wanted a safe, peaceful world for the next generation to live in. I had thought of ways to do this but I knew I would need to gain support, and power. Both political and physical power would be required for changing and reshaping the shinobi world. I glanced over to Fumiko, my longtime friend, rival and comrade. Fumiko was my second cousin, in the branch family of the Uchiha clan. He had been assigned to guard me since I was young but we became fast friends.  As we made our way out of the village, we exchanged some words with the guards and were on our way to the small village where the festival was being held. It was the Bijuu festival, a huge festival to celebrate the fact that the leader of this town survived the first Bijuu attack. To me this seemed like a stupid festival but I really didn’t care. As Fumiko and I walked down the street I looked over to my best friend. Fumiko has dark hair that is kept long and slightly messy with a few strands falling over his face. He was tall and lanky and was never seen without a cigarette in his mouth. He always said that he didn’t care if it could kill him because shinobi lead notoriously dangerous lives anyways. I just left it alone, my oldest friend was too stubborn to budge anyways. We both had a lot in common, we loved to train and we also shared the same dream, To create a world where there was peace, no wars or any type of fighting aside from spars. We both wanted this goal more than anything else, and we were willing to do anything to accomplish it. But of course, we knew that these plans were far down the road and that we needed to focus on the present." 

3/4
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:27 pm

It was always interesting to read about the life someone else had lived, it gave perspective. He shook his head, that was a nice break, but it was time to get back to work. He stood and formed two dragons, struggling to keep his chakra expulsion low. It took a few tries, but he managed to accomplish the task, though it left him a bit winded still. He took the next several hours to hone this skill and even worked on the final level of the jutsu, which was to strengthen the dragons physically, making them more useful in combat. He decided to test this, by making a clone. The clone cast the basic version of the jutsu, a single large dragon rising into the air from the sand. He performed the enhanced version, his two dragons being slightly larger and much more imposing than his clone's. The dragons lunged at each other and started to battle it out. It was quite the spectacle to watch, especially from so close. Kirei continued this trend until he found a good rhythm to sink into regarding the summoning and control of the dragons. 

4/4
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:32 pm

Battle was like a dance. Each step should follow the rhythm to which both fighters moved. Each attack should be mentally choreographed before the first fist is thrown. He had to anticipate, visualize and then react before he had anything to react to. He was told, by Karasu and Matsuda both, that the Sharingan granted an almost automatic version of this, being able to read muscle movements and such, allowing the user to react before the opponent attacked. Since he lacked this ability, he would need to train his body and his mind to work together to aid him in his attempt to mimic the ability to sense an attack before it happened. The more he sparred with his sensei, the more experience he got in combat and thus the better he got at using this skill. But, he was sure that once he and the Kyuubi became a functioning team, they would be nigh unstoppable. The beast may not like to talk to him or even look at him now, but once he beats it in combat and earns its respect, he was sure that it would change the way that the kitsune views him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training [P]
Page 1 of 1