Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 Vote_lcapSharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 Voting_barSharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 Vote_lcapSharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 Voting_barSharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:45 am

When he awoke, he opened his eyes slowly and looked around him. His eyes were taking a few seconds to adjust to the darkness. For a few seconds more, he tried his best to see and so he activated his Sharingan. He looked up and saw the the opening where he fell through.

He was not sure who the hell was speaking to him. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked around. It was actually a chamber that he fell into what was a chamber made of stone. On the two sides of it were stone pillars and there was a stone throne.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:14 pm

He could see the dark silhouette of the figure getting up from the stone throne and started to walk towards him.

"You had quite a fall there Mister. Surprised you are still alive. But welcome to my home. Better get some light in here." Said the man as he raised a finger and fire shot out a few times and lit several torches that the man no doubt had installed before. "So who are you and what are you doing here my youth?"

"Don't you think that is my line? Finding a man just sitting here in the dark and looking at me?" Replied Sanosuke.

"Not really I mean, when you came crashing in here I wasn't even here."

"Alright, whatever, can you help me up now?"

"Sure"

And with that, the man walked towards Sanosuke and helped him to his feet carefully. There was a stone bed not too far from where they were and he took him there lay him down down on his back and observed him.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:41 pm

Sanosuke felt a jolt of pain all over his body and he activated his Sharingan unwillingly and this man the man squint as he looked at him.

"Ah so you are an Uchiha...just like me." Said the man as he too activated his Sharingan in reply to Sanosuke's activation. "Come on, what sort of coincidence is this? An Uchiha...from Konoha to boot." Said the man as he glanced at Sanosuke's forehead protector. "Here take this herb, it should ease the pain. Go on take it. It works surprisingly fast." Said the man with a smile.

"Hey what is your name anyway? My name is Uchiha Sanosuke." He said taking the herb and chewing it's leafiness and then swallowing it. After a few seconds, Sanosuke just felt an ease in his pain drastically.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:12 pm

"Wow you were not joking. This thing works alot. Never knew there was an Uchiha in these parts though."

"Of course no one knows I'm here. After all I am still on a covert mission."

"A covert mission huh? Well whoever the mission you are doing it for, you aren't making much effort trying to hide the fact that you are ninja are you?"

"You have a keen eye. But it's true, I am no longer a shinobi of Konoha. Think of me as a wanderer. My name is Uchiha Aiosuke. I don't know who you are so I will leave it at that."

"That is fair. Well let me know how that works out so I better be on my way then. Take care."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:37 pm

"Well that is the thing youth man. I wanted to ask you something before you go. What are your plans for the future? Do you see yourself using your abilities for Konoha or of your own free will?"

"That's a strange thing to ask someone you just met. I mean well yea if I were to give you an answer off the top of my head then yea sure. I plan to use my strength for Konoha's benefit. After all, the Uchiha are the fan than fan the flames of Konoha right?"

"While that is true, you should always broaden your horizons. I've been used multiple times by the higher ups and I've risked my life for years. After one slip up I get banished."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:01 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:01 am

The member 'The Grimm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 6, 4, 7
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 2
Page 1 of 1