Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] Vote_lcapNeed for Speed [Private/Lucifer] Voting_barNeed for Speed [Private/Lucifer] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] Vote_lcapNeed for Speed [Private/Lucifer] Voting_barNeed for Speed [Private/Lucifer] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-3
Clan: Seung

Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] Empty
PostSubject: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 4:42 am

In the rather hot weather of the Land of Lightning the fastest woman in the land was casually sprawled on top of one of the many rock structures that made up Storm Cloud Ravine. She was dressed in an orange bikini for the day to enjoy the hot sun in some sunbathing, after all why let the weather go to waste.

She figured she was alone in the area but for modesty's sake she didn't strip any further. The water below was appealing and she considered a swim for a little later in the day but right now it was nice to enjoy laying in the sun and doing nothing.

"It's so good today, wonder what else I can do. After all day's still young."

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 5:40 am

This was indeed a very hot day, so much so that Lucifer had come to the very bottom of the Ravine, he stood on top of the pool of water collected at the bottom. He himself had been shirtless, or in this rather abnormal case cloakless. Lucifer had never worn a shirt in his entire life he didnt like how restricting there were, in fact most of his childhood he couldn't afford one either how. Despite him not wearing a shit his skin still lacked color in most cases with his skin occasionally being a dull white or tan color. He was still dressed in his traditional tan pants and boots that matched his cloak but that currently did not matter.

Lucifer was here to free run, thus is something he would always do on hunt days and the feel of cold water raining down him while moving at his best was something he truly enjoyed. From his resting point Lucifer would sprint across the ravine at his full speed leaping across rocks, and along side the pointed cliffs as he ran. To those unable to keep up with his speed all they would see or better yet hear is the repeated sounds of shockwaves of his feet and loose boulders hitting the water. Anyone in the immediate area would surely be splashed with a flurry of mist produced from the shockwaves but Lucifer didnt expect anyone to be around.

After a free laps he would return to his startint point before rubbing a mixture of sweat and water from his forehead allowing the remaining moisture on his body to stay and give his skin an almost crystal like shine, "Wew that was fun as always."
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 5:49 am

Senka's ears picked up on the sound of someone running about, rapid steps against stone brought the Black Cat of Kumo to peek over the edge and see a rather attractive shirtless guy running about at a pretty fast speed but she could track him. When he finally finished she quietly stood up and stood back before running and leaping off the edge into the water below and splashing Lucifer with water.

"That was a cute running speed you had there, you're welcome for the cooldown by the way cutie. I'm Senka, nice to meet you~"

Laying in the water in her bikini she was floating casually looking up at him and chewing her lip. Maybe he'd recognise her or maybe he wouldn't, who knows and who cares. She reached up to him which he would probably have to lean down for to help her up or at least shake her hand. They were getting acquainted after all.

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 6:12 am

Lucifer would began running fingers through his hair shortly before being met with a wall of water hitting his body accompanied with the sound of a loud splash and a unrecognizable voice. His inital reaction to the splash of water was pure annoyance due to the fact he had just wiped his face clean. Allowing his vision to focus on the person, his eyes had adjusted to a beautiful and well endowed woman, with a extremely athletic build and beautiful dark skin.

It was not until his brain had registered the words that she had spoke that his inital attraction had returned to mild annoyance. While the water did cool him down he did not appreciate the splash and the fact that she labelled his speed as cute didnt help her case any further. Watching the woman pointlessly lay down in the water and biting her lip, Lucifer started back with an almost cold and lifeless death stare.

He at this very moment had not decided to speak yet and only watched the woman and as she reached up in a attempt to get him to help her Lucifer would take the chance. He was going to provoke the woman and he knew how. A sinister smile would cover his face as his deep yet smooth voice began to mock the woman."Yes lets get you out of this water with breasts that big they must be fake and we dont want the current to sweep them away." Lucifer would grab her hand and began lifting her up as his words echoed through the ravine, what she would do next would determine if she was someone who he could properlly interact with.
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 6:32 am

Senka's smirk was unwavering as she accepted his hand up and she was standing in her revealing attire. She looked thoughtful for a moment before she pouted with a bit of disappointment. Her hands crossed as she looked at him disappointed.

"Oh dear... You really think they're fake? Do these look fake to you?"

To emphasis the point and turn it back on him she'd pull her bra down to expose her chest. Confidently she stood there with hope that he might be a prude and get all flustered but hey, he was shirtless here so why couldn't she be? Double Standards much and they were alone anyway so it was only this random dude that she was with.

"I'm sorry, that's right. I was always a wild child. A girl isn't supposed to flash her tits to strangers"

Appearing apologetic despite the fact she wasn't in any way her bra would return to its original place and cover her back up again before she looked up at the rock formations.

"pretty huh? How good a climber are you.....?"

Senka purposefully left her question open to hint she wanted his name, after all she had given her own and it was only courtesy to give his own back. Heck, he should've told her his before she spoke her's by real chivalry standards. Just goes to show it's dead.

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 6:47 am

Lucifer was almost one hundred percent sure that his words had put the rather condescending young woman in her place, but boy had he been wrong. He continued to stare at her with the same blank stare as before, it was clear that she was bother by his statement but of course Lucifer didnt not predict her turning it around on him. He would watch as she slowly lifted the bikini top to reveal the plump and voluptuous breast that in fact appeared to be real.

He couldn't help but burst out in laughter not because hee breast looked bad but this was a response he had not expected. The once cold death stare and sinister smile had been replaced by genuine happy smile and vibrant eyes filled with enjoyment and tears. Managing to somewhat quickly recover from the laugh he would decide to give the girl a genuine chance to know him.

"I understand being the wild child, if I dont watch my chakra intake I become the spawn of satan hehe... I consider myself a somewhat strong climber and ah yes, apologizes for such rudeness... I am Lucifer, Lucifer Jugo."
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 7:12 am

The dark-skinned woman couldn't help but giggle as she watched Lucifer's reaction, it wasn't what she expected to be honest. She expected the young man to fall over from shock but his good sense of humour was quite pleasing and refreshing. Maybe she had someone she could let her hair down with.

"Very Nice, a Jugo. I hear a lot about your clan. Not all good things but some definitely good traits which I like, not being pushovers for example."

Senka's smile grew as she strolled over towards the more shallow end and sat down while indicating for him to join her and sit with her. She looked at her new encounter and purposely leaned into him if he sat with her by laying against his chest and looked up at him.

"So Lucifer, fancy a climb later? Right now I feel like I should know more about the man that saw my breasts so soon after meeting me. My full name's Senka Yuzuki, the Black Cat of Kumo, what is it like being a Jugo?"

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Lucifer began to be worried when she had stated that she had known of his clan, she'd mentioned hearing a lot of things about his clan and that not all were good things. That was an understatment, all the information that Lucifer has heard about his clan through his travelling to Kumogakure had been bad none good. Even though his clan name did not hold the best reputation he had decided to take pride in it. His father was capable of changing the opinions of some ninja in the world and Lucifer was hopping to push that even further.

Luci would watch the smiling woman walk to a more shallow area before sitting and inviting him to join her. The navy blue haired boy would take a seat next to her and a few mere seconds later she would rest her head on his chest. While this is certainly usual thing to do on someone you just met Lucifer did he not mind he would remain calm and collect as he would if they were still talking and standing. She would then explain why she had wanted to climb which of course the avid free runner would be down to participate in.

"Sure I would love to join you... Also yeah my clan for the most part is filled with savages not only because a lot of them dont know how to control their intake of nature chakra but they have grown accustomed to the life style of violence and rage...

Well it is a pleasure to meet you Senka and I of course can give you a peak into the life of a Jugo... It essentially feels like never a ending shit storm teenage angst that if you dont keep your nature levels down gets worse and worse haha... So do you mind telling me a bit more about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:23 am

Senka laid there and listened intently, looking at the water as he spoke and listening to the words that came out of his mouth. She enjoyed hearing about the Jugo Clan, it was a topic that not many talked about either due to their ignorance and lack of knowledge towards them or because they had a bad idea of them. She wasn't the judgemental type however and she would not make opinions of this man purely because of the actions of his clan.

"Me? Oh it's quite boring. I'm a jounin in the village, somehow got into the modelling business at some point in my career and aspire to become the fastest person in the world. I also am training towards becoming a Sage, being in a contract with the cats. I'm really not that big a deal, although I am a Namikaze. Yuzuki's my married name."

She kept looking at the water, hoping he wouldn't continue down the path that lead to why she was a widow. Hell she didn't even want him to link her with that rumour she killed the Hachibi, she did no such thing but people would feel betrayed if they knew the truth about that situation. She had to keep that a secret.

"So Lucifer.. What do you do? Are you just a flashy runner or a ninja? A cutie like yourself would have to be a shinobi right?"

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:11 am

Lucifer had been surprised how much the pair had in common it was almost like they were a mirror match. Although it was not that known Lucifer did aspire to be the fastest person alive as well he loved running and he loved speed in general but even he had known he had some way to go. Coincidentally his summoning that he was partnered with to learn Sage Mode had been of the feline family.

"Wow were so much a like the only thing different is the darker skin and the womanly parts. I also strive to be the fastest person alive and I currently have a contract with a Panther Summoning that you should meet one day. Im soon gonna began learning Sage Mode as who are the best people to do it besides those who literally produce their own nature chakra...

I am also a Shinobi or Jounin Rank and have been for a while. I aspire to become the Raikage one day and show the people that even a savage from the Jugo Clan can become a Kage if they work hard enough... If you dont mind me asking what are your dreams you know besides taking mine haha."

Lucifer could tell there were some things shr wanted to avoid so that's what he would do for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:25 am

Senka stayed in this position as she looked up at him and smirked at the comment of being the fastest person in the world. He'd have to be faster than Senka before she'd consider him faster. Something told her this might erupt into a contest soon and her little giggle before getting off him and sitting in the water in front of him.

"Those are some nice aspirations, and while you can have the position of Raikage I am afraid I won't lose my soon-to-have title to you cutie and what do you mean dreams? That's it. Be the fastest and then stay the fastest before I get old. Just relax and cruise through the career I suppose I've already done a lot of what most people would put on the bucket list."

The dark-skinned woman stood up and stretched before offering Lucifer a hand up to stand, she looked at the nearby pillar which she had been sunbathing in not to long ago.

"First one to the top and no jutsu."

Not giving him much time to react she took off and pounced up onto the rock face before crawling quite quickly up it without any help. She wasn't using the wall walking technique despite how much easier it would've been since she said no jutsu and she meant not a single jutsu. If he wanted to be the fastest then he would have to do it unaided by chakra.

"Hurry up or are you purposely being slow to stare at my butt?"

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 5:34 am

Lucifer had enjoyed Senka's company. It was not often that the Jugo boy was capable of finding someone so much like himself that he truly could be fascinated by. Not only that this woman was attractive and interested in a lot off stuff he was how could she not be any more perfect for him. But now was not the time to think of such things Lucifer had goal he would need to meet he couldn't allow himself; At least at this very moment he was capable of allowing himself to be smitten by any woman. He needed to work hard to reach his goals, becoming the Raikage and the fastest person alive, regardless of what Senka says was not something most people could accomplish without intense training. If this meant passing up the chance to be with a beautiful woman, that was exactly what he would plan to do... At least for now.

Returning his attention to her as she spoke and offered him her hand to help him stand. He would calmy grab her hand and offering a warm smile in return but for some odd reason he knew something was coming next... Just as he predicted Senka had want the pair to race up the side of a pillar. It was an interesting proposition something of which he could not refuse. He needed to know what the woman also aiming to be the worlds fastest was capable of, surely there would be a bite to support the bark.

"I'm game Big Tits, don't be upset when I leave your ass in the dust, k?"

Lucifer was obviously taunting her but he was ready to take on her challenge and maybe he was lagging behind to take a look at her butt but she truly would never know that. Upon reaching her side and getting into position he would be ready for her mark. His once light and happy face would turn cold and serious. This was a race to prove who was faster and he did not intend to go easy on her, not even a little.

But in doing so he would not be able to see her start without him. This was apparently some childish trick she had in mind but no worry Lucifer had something up his sleeve as well. He would chase after her with his full speed, it would appear that he was fast enough to completely catch up with her but not past her, they were indeed even but for what he had in mind this would not matter. He would wait until the very moment that the both of them were almost at the top. He would lag behind just a little bit to disappear from Senka's sight as he lunged his entire body forward attempting to grab a hold of her ankle so that the both of them could fall into the shallow body of water below them.

"I've got you now kitty cat!"
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:09 am

Everything was pretty good, she was in the lead and he couldn't pass her but he kept up. That meant that they must be equal if they could both maintain the same speed but the distance gap from the start got her a solid lead. It did until she felt her ankle get grabbed and he pulled her so they both fell off the pillar and down into the water below where she found herself against him where he took the brunt of the fall.

"You idiot, now you've fallen into the water and got me all over you. Thanks for the cushioning though, it was a little dirty for a trick you just did though."

Senka rolled over so she was laying on top of him and facing him, giving a wicked smile she nodded to herself as if finally figuring something out.

"Is this just some attempt to get me to notice you? Is this some attempt to get a half-naked woman near you because you are attracted to her? It's okay all boys go through that stage at some point."

The woman stood up and grinned at him before looking back at the wall and down at Lucifer, holding out her hand she stood there and waited for him to take her hand and get up. She wasn't going to wait all day for them both to get ready, if he didn't hurry up and stand up so they could finish this race then she was just going to cheat again.

"Do we need to make this more interesting? Care for a game of truth or dare with the winner of the race getting to choose for the person and state their question or dare? Now let's be honourable about it, no cheating Luci~"

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:54 am

Lucifer would laugh loud and clearly as they both hit the water using his own body to shield Senka from the fall. His plan had gone perfectly, although much more so than he had anticipated. Senka was not laid about on top of him as she had somehow heard the words of the frustrated woman. Lucifer would be surprised when she had rolled over on top of him instead of off. When she had faced him smiling his thoughts of training to be the best instead of being with a woman was slowly starting to fade. It was something about her that captivated him. The flirtatious but teasing nature of hers was almost enough to make a move at this very moment but he would resist this was not the appropriate time, especially when she began to think that was apart of his plan already.

"Well I had to get you back for that false start now there was no motive behind this besides that. In fact you landing on me this was turned out to be such a happy coincidence for me haha."

Once again she would stand up before him and offer had hand, it was almost as if Senka was the kind young gentlemen helping a fair young lady gain her footing. In any case he would once again take her hand but instead of smiling this time he would laugh in a embarrased manor, "Oh my why look at this, such the young an capable young man we have here... Thanks for your help haha... Sure I agree to this start over and I promise no cheating this time just raw skill."

He would once again enter his readying racing stance this time both were on a even playing field... This was going to be interesting

"Give the mark when your ready, Senka,"
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 6:18 am

The dark-skinned woman stretched a little and looked at the top of the rock formation before looking back and the Jugo man and yawned a little before leaning over and giggling. Her hands gripped the rock and her feet pressed against the small bumps in the rocks below her.

"Aaaaaaand go!"

As she spoke it she tossed herself forward and ran at her top speed before leaping instead of stopping and going to climb, she had already glanced up and plotted her course and the jump was enough to give her an easy metre head-start if Lucifer played it safe. She instead kept on going using the path of least resistance to get her as close to the top as possible, at both their top speeds the two ninja's deciding moment would be towards the top.

"C'mon Luci, let's finish this now"

As they got the last five metres of the climb Senka would instead opt to lean back and launch herself up half the way before pushing herself into the air above the top and landing there, checking to see if Lucifer was still behind her or he had arrived at a similar time if not before her.

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:20 am

Lucifer would be initially amazed at Senka's speed but he would not allow himself to fall behind her. He would mimic her movements launching himself towards the cliff before running up it at his max speed with the aid of chakra footing. But in only following in her steps Lucifer would found himself trailing slightly behind and he of course could no let this slide. He would op to take a different path then her one that allowed for a better and more wide foot placement as his climbed the wall.

The very moment the two neared at top he would watch Senka's body movements with his eyes like a hawk and he would notice that he body would began to tense up, he knew something was going to happen. As he ran along the side of the cliff he would reach a flat surface about a third of the way to the top. This flat surface would allow both of his footing to be perfectly stable just long enough to jump and propel himself further towards the top just within the same moment Senka would launch herself foward. In doing so this would allow him to match her speed evenly closing the small gap between that resulted in him copying her movements from the beginning.

It was clear the the two was evenly matched this was evident in the fact that both of them had reached the top at the same exact time, "It would see that this race has result in a tie. To bad too your cat like agile movements and leaping had almost gave you the victory but thanks to my skills of observation, I was able to predict your movement patter and adjust my movement according... Hehe no biggie."
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:51 am

Senka stretched once she arrived on the top and bend down to touch her toes even though it gave Lucifer a view of her behind that would hopefully give her some satisfation from this draw knowing he would be teased by her charm. The ANBU operative laid down on the rocks and invited him to lay down with her and she would not take no for an answer, if he really didn't do it when she'd use the body flicker technique to disappear and reappear to tackle that brat right over the side of the pillar and take them all the way back into the water below which if course would lead her to be laying on top of him again.

"It was a fun race, I will admit I've never lost one nor have I tied. Just like I've never lost a game of Truth or Dare at least I have solace in that. It's strange you're so similar to me I've never really met anyone like me. So let's be real here, what do you think of me you've got me curious and maybe afterwards we can train a little bit, I wouldn't mind getting a little more training in my routine especially with you to give me motivation or something to work towards"

She shifted her position a little bit which would leave her sitting in his lap and her hands on his shoulders.

"So you're a jounin, do you have a Genin or Chuunin Team?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 am

Lucifer was sure he was being teased by Senka. As the both settled at the top his attention was drawn to the curvaceous backside of the Senka due to her purposefully bending over right in front of him. Yes she certainly was doing it on purpose and the main give away was the look of satisfaction plastered across her face. In any case Lucifer wanted to play coy with her as well. She once again would usher him to relax and join her in laying down but this time he would not. He would avert his gaze from her in an attempt to fool the woman into thinking he was ignoring her. This is fact would prove to be a bad idea as the young Jugo not moments later would lose track of where Senka was momentarily before she reappeared to tackle him. This was none other thing the Body Flicker technique.

The resulting tackle would send him flying off the cliff with her above him just like what happened before as Lucifer tripped the dark skinned beauty off the cliff. As the two hit the water once again Lucifer would laugh loudly. His voice would echo across the Ravine seemingly causing the sound of them splashing into the water to engulfed by the happy pitch of sound. Lucifer was enjoying his self for the first time in a long time. This abnormal woman had been so much like him that it was funny, funny enough to cause the man to laugh until his stomach ached. Only after a minute of so would he stop laughing as he stared deep into her eye. He certainly wanted to kiss her as she laid on top of him but he would hold himself back no need to push himself on her, she needed to make the first move.

"It seems we keep ending up in this position dont we haha."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]   Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer] Empty

Back to top Go down

Need for Speed [Private/Lucifer]
Page 1 of 1