Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Patient Care? [Private] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Patient Care? [Private] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Patient Care? [Private] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Patient Care? [Private] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Patient Care? [Private] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Patient Care? [Private] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Patient Care? [Private] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Patient Care? [Private] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Patient Care? [Private] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Patient Care? [Private] Vote_lcapPatient Care? [Private] Voting_barPatient Care? [Private] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Patient Care? [Private] Vote_lcapPatient Care? [Private] Voting_barPatient Care? [Private] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Patient Care? [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

Patient Care? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Patient Care? [Private]   Patient Care? [Private] EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:28 pm

The sun shone brilliantly as it dipped into the horizon, its amber luminance dancing off of clouds that seemed as if they had been painted in the sky. A gentle breeze caused the verdant foliage around the Konoha hospital to rustle soothingly. The black-haired teenager atop the complex sighed with content as he peered down at the village – his village – and all of its citizens, whom at that moment seemed like insects scurrying off to their respective destinations. He smiled, eager to officially begin his internship at the hospital he currently stood upon. It was easy to take a life, the teenager mused; just one cut in a specific location and any human could find their life draining away. To save a life, however, required much more intimate knowledge and skill. Makoto had always excelled in the destructive art of ninjutsu, but had rarely focused on improving his familiarity with medical ninjutsu. That is, until today. The Senju took one last breath of fresh air, enjoying the scent of flora on the wind before he had to return to the sterile-environment within the hospital. Turning, he quickly headed down the few flights of stairs that separated him from his sensei – a renowned doctor and surgeon by the name of Urawa Hiywaki. While not a shinobi, Urawa had expert level familiarity with medical ninjutsu, and had spent nearly the last fifteen years inside the hospital, literally thousands of lives saved due to his ingenuity and diligence in the field. To say that Makoto was thrilled to study under the man would have been a colossal understatement. The Konoha-nin opened a large metal door, exiting the stairwell and entering the hospital proper, immediately being greeted by the moderate bustle therein. Makoto smiled as his eyes located his new sensei after a few moments of searching. Heading towards the man, Makoto smiled even further as he caught a brief reflection of himself on a mirror hanging on the wall. His normal attire had been replaced by dark blue scrubs and a sleeveless doctor’s coat – his normally present shades discarded, his azure eyes now visible to the world. He would go over small protocol with Makoto as he would give him his first patient to see how he did. Although he wouldn’t’ leave Makoto by himself as he stayed nearby to see how he held up as a hospital helper.

WC: 396

[1/3 Training of Medical Ninjutsu]

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Patient Care? [Private]   Patient Care? [Private] EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Makoto nodded at his intructions and immediately began his work, eyes darting around to see who would end up being his first patient. Triage was a rather simple process – those that were in dire need of medical attention ended up being treated first while those with minorly urgent conditions were treated later. The ones who were in the least amount of danger would be noted by either a green light above the door to their room, which meant minor urgency, or a blue light, which would mean without urgency. It did not take long for Makoto to find a green light illuminated above a door. He quickly paced to the door and knocked several times, alerting his presence to the patient within before entering.

“Hello there, my name is Senju Makoto.” The shinobi said, giving a quick smile to the woman occupying the room before picking up the chart that was placed rather sloppily on the examination table. “Let’s see here, Yonosuke Keiko, age 25,” Makoto looked at the woman again before continuing to read, “You look much younger than that. It says here you are complaining about chest pains?”

The woman blushed at the compliment before replying, “Yes sensei, it started a couple of hours ago. Me and nii-san were walking home after lunch and I felt short of breath – my chest was so tight I could barely breathe.” Makoto’s brow furrowed upon hearing that she had trouble breathing. “I also have these weird bumps all over and I don’t know where they came from.” The young woman rolled up her sleeve, revealing raised blotches of flushed skin. Makoto smirked immediately – he knew what was wrong.

WC: 277

[2/3 Training of Medical Ninjutsu]

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Patient Care? [Private]   Patient Care? [Private] EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:31 pm

“Yonosuke-san, would you mind telling me what you and your brother ate at lunch today?” Makoto asked, eyes locking with the woman who sat across from him. She nodded, “I had a nice miso soup and my brother had steamed clams.” Makoto nodded, “Did you happen to eat any of the clams or did any of them come in contact with your soup?” Keiko’s face lit up, “Yes! As a matter of fact my nii-san was playing around with his clams and a large piece of meat fell into my soup. I ate it as retribution.” she giggled, reliving the course of actions leading up to her condition. Makoto smiled, “Have you ever eaten clams before?” The woman shook her head in response.

"Based on your difficulty breathing, chest tightness, and the hives on your arm, I’m almost certain you’re experiencing a mild allergic reaction.” The woman’s face seemed puzzled. “Basically, your body reacts aggressively to ingesting shellfish.” Makoto opened a nearby cabinet and rummaged around for a few seconds before finding exactly what he was looking for – an epi-pen. “This is epinephrine, it’s essentially pure adrenaline. There’re no negative effects to taking it and if I’m right you’ll begin to breathe normally within a minute or so.”

The woman nodded, allowing Makoto to inject her with the clear liquid. Almost immediately, she took a deep breath of fresh air. Makoto smiled once more – he had just successfully treated his first patient in his medical career.

WC: 246

[3/3 Training of Medical Ninjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patient Care? [Private]   Patient Care? [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Patient Care? [Private]
Page 1 of 1