Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Wood on Fire [Kazue] Vote_lcapWood on Fire [Kazue] Voting_barWood on Fire [Kazue] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Wood on Fire [Kazue] Vote_lcapWood on Fire [Kazue] Voting_barWood on Fire [Kazue] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Wood on Fire [Kazue]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

Wood on Fire [Kazue] Empty
PostSubject: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:03 am

Makoto had been waiting for a little minute for Kosuke’s daughter, Kazue to show up. She was one of the top Uchiha in the village, and heard to be near godly in Katon but Makoto didn’t care he felt like in his head he could beat anybody. The training grounds were a little windy but not so much to affect a kunai throw or a jutsu. Makoto had already been through his stretches and his taijutsu strikes against the logs so much that his shins were aching as well as his fists. Katon, he thought to himself. He should probably see if he could learn it without her being there. But he never was good at mastering elements outside of Mokuton.

He had his usual black leather jacket with the white Senju symbol stitched in the back. He had on a white t shirt under that and his usual ninja pants with his sandals. His left thigh was wrapped up with a white bandage due to soreness from training so much. His hair was actually kept today, he had it slicked back with grease as he heard that the Hokage’s daughter was actractive but he didn’t think grease would match up with Katon that well if she was feisty like the Hokage. He would walk to the River near the training logs as he tried his best to perform Katon. He took a deep breath as he formed the Bird seal and breathed through it. He was disappointed at the outcome, only to see smoke come out.

[1/5 Posts for Katon Element]
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:07 am

Kazue would arrive to the training grounds to find the bra...kid.. she was supposed to be helping today. She had been told he was interested in learning katon, and currently she was the villages leading expert in fire natured chakra, aside from her father of course. She watched as the young Senju attempted to breathe a stream of fire. But, she noticed his breathing wasnt in the proper form.

She was wearing her normal garb that appeared to be white bandages wrapped around her body with her leaf bandanna wrapped around her head. Her outfit left very little to the imagination, but any man who tried something would regret it. 

She approached the boy and would offer a tip. "Fire chakra is all about breathing. To ignite tge flame you requires two things, fuel which is your chakra, and oxygen you get through breathing. Try again." She didn't know much about this boy, but she didn't care too much.  She focused her chakra within herself. She might as well make this productive for her as well.

1/5
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:16 am

Makoto would notice she finally appear. “Your late “ He would sigh as he tried once again this time a little spark but mostly smoke. He scratched his head as he took some deep breaths. “Why is Katon so complicated ?” he would ask the Uchiha as he looked at her. “Daughter of the Hokage? Do you intend on being the Hokage too? “ Makoto would just burst the woman with questions as he turned back around awaiting her answers. Before he got back to his training he would do a couple stretches including touching his toes and torso twists something to get him loose. He was in front of somebody else trying to learn Katon, which was something new so he was uncomfortable. He had to get comfortable to do Ninjutsu which was his strongest skill anyway.

Makoto would turn back to the river as he tried again. This time he did as the woman told him. He took in a deep breath focusing on his breathing making sure his lungs pushed his stomach down as he used his chakra as a sort of fuel to ignite the fire. He breathed out all he could as it was a small stream of fire, bigger than before but also more smoke than before. “Whats with all this smoke Uchiha?”

[2/5 Posts for Katon Element]
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:28 am

Kazue would scoff at his initial remark. Not a good first impression, "You were just too early. Katon isn't complicated if you do it right. And to answer your final question, im not sure yet. I am more than happy with my position in ANBU as the head of the Torture and Interrogation Department. Any more questions?" 

She would observe as he blew a small stream of fire with a lot of smoke. His next question would be answered swiftly. "You need to open up more,  you are smothering the fire before it is even born. And the name is Kazue, you would do well to remember that." All this time she was moving her chakra througout her body to different points.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Makoto would laugh at her remarks. “Are you not proud of your last name?” Makoto would say jokingly as he continued to breathe. “So how does it feel to be the Hokage’s daughter, did you get special treatment growing up or did you get the same as everyone else? An Uchiha at that, im not saying this to be disrespectful but most people of the village are scared of you guys as a whole does that not play a part in the way you were raised?” Makoto wasn’t really asking to know Kazue and the way she grew up, he honestly wanted to know for in case he had kids and what they would result to as in growing up.

He tried again once more this time his stream of fire was consistent, or atleast more consistent than the last time. Although it was still sort of smoky but Makoto didn’t mind, as long as he was seeing improvement he felt fine about it which was all that mattered to him really.

[3/5 Posts for Katon Element]
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:49 pm

She would notice he had made a little progress with his latest attempt but he was still not opening his throat enough t allow for maximum oxygen intake. Answering his question with a neutral tone as she continued to mold her chakra, "The Uchiha name is of course one with a rich history that one could be proud of, but I for one do not want to be known for what my ancestors did. I want to be known for what I do for not only myself and my clan, but for the village. My father understands this feeling as he said it is how he felt in his youth. It has gotten better over time, but when I was younger people who I didn't even know would be way too formal and stuff when they talked to me, tip-toeing around me like some spoiled princess. It pissed me off." She would continue to watch as he worked to improve his stream.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:07 pm

“Do you not being treated like royalty based off your family? And your clan’s history is mighty gruesome but it’s nothing love can’t cover. “Makoto would say as he stopped with the stream. He began to breathe in and out, in and out. He felt his heartbeat began to slow down with his breathing as well as his chakra beginning to settle. “You see, I want to be Hokage one day which is why I’m asking all these questions. I want to know how you feel about things and stuff of that sort. “Makoto would hit her with a side glare as he left her with one statement. “If you do intend on being Hokage, I will be in the way… I promise you that.”

His face said it all, being Hokage was his dream and he didn’t intend on letting anybody stop him, no matter the rank, the power, the chakra supply, the clan, the jutsu, he didn’t care but the title of Hokage would belong to him at least one day in his life. Makoto would form the confrontation seal this time his stream was much more consistent than the last and barely any smoke from what he could see at least. He would stop and look at Kazue for any advice he was almost near what he felt was a complete stream.
[4/5 Posts for Katon Element]

Last edited by Makoto on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Hmph, so this boy wanted to be Hokage? Well, her father wasn't getting any younger. And while he was still in phenomenal shape for someone his age, it wouldn't be long before he wanted to retire. Perhaps, if this boy matured some and grew in strength she would back his goal. But for now, she had no interest in him other than that she was supposed to train him in fire chakra. 

It seemed he was finally slowing down his breathing and focusing in on his own chakra as she had been this entire meeting. "No, I have no real wish to become the Hokage. I like being able to come and go as I please and to become Hokage would remove that ability." She didn't care how cocky his last statement had been, she would let this one play out to see if he earned her respect one day.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Makoto would smile at her after her statements on the job of Hokage. “I wont be the normal Hokage, I’ll come and go as I please. Advisories are the ones that stay. If you don’t make a job fun then it will not be fun.” Makoto would say with a sigh. It had been a longish day with the Uchiha and he didn’t learn much about her, none at all actually other than stuff he already knew. He would try once more with the stream and he took a deep breath in and blew through his seal, this time the stream was strong, consistent and not smoky in the least. Makoto would smile at Kazue as he gave her a courtesy bow.

“I figure you will most likely proctor the chunin exams. I wish you luck, proctoring can be more complicated than the actual event. Kids get ruthless these days.”

With that said Makoto would head to the ramen shop to grab a bite to eat, only to realize he did his hair for a girl who cared nothing for him.

-Exit-

[5/5 Posts for Katon Element]
COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wood on Fire [Kazue]   Wood on Fire [Kazue] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wood on Fire [Kazue]
Page 1 of 1