Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Friends Forever [Rei] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Friends Forever [Rei] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Friends Forever [Rei] Vote_lcapFriends Forever [Rei] Voting_barFriends Forever [Rei] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Friends Forever [Rei] Vote_lcapFriends Forever [Rei] Voting_barFriends Forever [Rei] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Friends Forever [Rei]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

Friends Forever [Rei] Empty
PostSubject: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 7:13 pm

It would be his 3rd meeting with Rei Hyuga, by this time he had declared her fully as a friend. Although they were fairly new in the relationship she had taught him a lot over their two meetings, including what not to do aka use water to get away and what good to do, show respect. Makoto had on his usual leather jacket with his Senju clan symbol stitched in white on the back. He had on some ninja pants as well as his normal sandals. This time meeting with Rei was different though. Makoto had a couple of items with him, one including his flute which he had in hand and his guitar which was strapped across his back. He had a lunch box with him for both him and Rei that his mother made for him which included Ramen, rice cakes and water.

Makoto would begin to play a tune to his flute, a rather song if you asked him. Although he wasn’t quite good at it Makoto was trying to learn sound genjutsu but it would aid him better should he learn the instruments first, after that it would come easy. Rei and him agreed to meet at noon but he would show up 15 minutes later wanting her to notice his new skill. Upon her arrival he would speak up. “How was the added weight technique on your body?” He would chuckle, referring to their last meeting.

Tune: [x] I know you've heard it a million times but i love it so much <3

[1/3 Sound Genjutsu Trained]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 pm

The meeting between the two of them, Makoto and Rei was meeting on more casual terms this time. Not by chance and not invited by duel: no, this was a meeting of friends. Rei was a busy girl however and her father was always trying to oversee her growth of skill. She had somewhat easily talked her father into overlooking her "lax" training on the grounds that she was progressing her Ninjutsu skill with Makoto. Makoto of course was a Senju by heritage, the clan well known for their use of Ninjutsu in fantastic feats.

While her father had some reserved feelings about her learning Ninjutsu, he couldn't deny the usefulness and versatility ninjutsu held. he just wished Rei would master their traditional martial art before branching out into other skills. Truthfully, Rei wanted to learn as many skills as possible and grow them equally to incorporate them into her Jyuken. Her father would never accept that ideology though, so she kept it secret. As she approached the meeting spot, she counted her steps- she had been molding the chakra within her in preparation of doing something strenuous. Training was an ever-constant battle after all. She heard a tune, with several distinct bad tunes even before she saw Makoto. "It was an interesting technique, but as you saw... I have ways of pushing passed my limitations.. You are, learning to be a musician?" she would inquire as she fully arrived and sat on top of one of the training dummies, looking down at Makoto.
1/5 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:04 pm

“I did notice that.” Makoto would say, referring to her surpassing her limits. He looked at her, she was stronger Makoto could tell.. at least since their last meeting. “Relax, no need to be so tense with controlling your chakra. You and the chakra are one.” Makoto would laugh as he sounded like an old hippy in his mind before responding to her question.

“A musician? Something like that, it’s something new that I’ve been working on and I just want to be ready for the Chunin Exams. Speaking of those, it’s a rumor going around that we will have the exams within a few days. How do you feel about that… are you ready?” Makoto would ask her as he continued his tune ever so softly so that she wouldn’t take it as disrespect or that he was trying to play over her. As far as the chunin’s went, Makoto felt that Rei was more than prepared for the Chunin’s after all she had him playing defense for most of their spar a couple days ago. Makoto would use his chakra to make the tunes sound a little more appealing than before, after all he was trying to learn sound genjutsu. After learning the instrument everything else would come easy.

[2/3 Sound Genjutsu Trained]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Of course he had noticed, which she couldn't help but smirk a little to. he had meant to slow her down considerably during their duel, but she was still faster than he had anticipated. It was all thanks to her own hard work and a certain teacher who taught her the unique movement skill. A strange teacher it had been: someone as equally odd as frightening. That was a story for another day however. Makoto could see that she was trying to control her chakra, similar to their first meeting when she had just started learning about Ninjutsu. She breathed in deeply and relaxed her muscles at his suggestion. She felt better already.

"The Chuunin exams? I've heard the rumors but I wasn't certain how valid they were. I've been training with my best friend Kazue Uchiha though... so i feel like I've learned a couple important things from recent events." recent events including her fight with Makoto. She had kept him on the defensive, but she had also pushed too hard and too fast. She thought about his question. Was she ready? She didn't feel ready- for she had no way of knowing how skilled the other Genin from other villages might be. "I'm not sure. I feel confident in my skills, but I don't know how good the other participants will be... or how they'll grade us. What about you? The music I am assuming will be associated with Genjutsu as a trigger... or maybe Sound release?" She wasn't fishing for information, mostly just personally curious as to why Makoto had suddenly picked up an interest to be a musician.
2/5 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Makoto would think about her question as well. Was he ready? His ninjutsu was the strongest it’s ever been and he had become particularly strong in Bukijutsu which he considered telling Rei about but he’d rather not risk the chance of knowing and then having to fight her later plus he hadn’t picked up a weapon of his own yet. Makoto would stop his flute playing to answer her questions. “I feel ready.” Is all that Makoto would say to that question, if he went into detail Rei would find out too much as she already knew about his old releases; Suiton, Doton, Mokuton and Shakuton. But Makoto had picked up some other releases including Raiton and Katon. Those were much different then his old ones, they were some of the most destructive ninjutsu in the books and he would rather not give away all his tricks to someone who is his friend, yeah sure but an potential opponent for sure.

“As far as my music goes, I intend on trying for a genjutsu.” Makoto had no problem telling Rei about this seeing that she had the byakugan and would see through his simple genjutsu no problem. Speaking of her Byakugan he would bring it up in their conversation, he was interested in the training she would do.. did she even have to train it or was it already at its max potential. “Do you have to train your Byakugan, and even with those you don’t feel confident within a sparring match with an unknown genin?” Makoto would play his flute exerting a good amount of chakra into his tune as this wouldn’t have a big effect on Rei just one to make her a little happy, Makoto didn’t have any jutsu for this so it would take some time on bringing out other emotions and twisting of the mind plus he didn’t want to fight with the only friend he had unless it was a spar.

[3/3 Sound Genjutsu Trained]
Completed Training for Sound Genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:51 pm

His response was that he was ready, confident and a tone of eagerness or so Rei thought. It was an odd sensation- she knew how hard she trained daily and she wasn't saying Makoto was a slacker... but she felt like she trained a lot more than him. He was confident and she was still quite not confident: though still very eager. Fighting shinobi from other villages meant that she could learn a few things about them and do a little recon work on their village's strengths and weaknesses. on that note, she had hoped that the Chuunin exams would be held in another village besides Konoha. She had known Konoha all of her life and there were Hyuga in Iwagakure than her family was almost ready to begin another clan war over. If they held the Chuunin exams in Iwagakure, they might have the opportunity to do something about the supposed traitorous clan members.

She had been right to guess genjutsu, not that it was much of a concern to her personally. Surely it would help Makoto get further in the Chuunin exams. His question about her eyes caught her off guard however. People rarely asked a Hyuga about their eyes, for it was perceived as rude... especially considering the era of witch hunts they had suffered from covetous people desiring their Byakugan. Makoto was a friend though, so Rei pushed down the urge to smack him. "Like most things, even our eyes require a bit of training, although we use our eyes a lot. So it's really not that difficult for us to progress the range and types of vision."
3/5 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:09 pm

Makoto would listen to her as he put his flute down and hopped into a nearby tree, but not out of sight of Rei.. not that he could escape her sight anyway. He would sit on the tree and form the Ox as his fingers inner laced themselves between each other. He decided he would work on chakra control while speaking with Rei, it was a perfect opportunity seeing that they were both working on ninjutsu. Makoto would keep talking to get the conversation rolling as he noticed Rei didn’t ask you a question unless it seemed important for her to know which was most people but the way Makoto saw it , any information could be some of importance although he would shy away from the Byakugan talk, he didn’t want to seem like an eye hunter.

“So your dad.” He would start off with, he didn’t know if it was a touchy topic for Rei but he had already started he might as well have finished it. “What does he think of you practicing ninjutsu, I know all Hyuga are supposed to train in Gentle Fist but it looks like your aiming to be stronger in Ninjutsu and Gentle Fist although I can’t say that I blame you Ninjutsu is most versatile skill you can have in my opinion. “ He would close his eyes and listen to her speak as he began to move his chakra throught out his various body parts

[1/5 Chakra Training ]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:04 am

It was funny really, how her personal conflicts in ideals with her controlling father, could be seen by someone like Makoto. He was a new friend and she had only known him for a short time- yet he had put his finger right on the button which could easily enrage her father. Somehow she knew Makoto would ask, when he begin his question by mentioning her father. Of course. Why else would someone mention her father? She was basically in charge at this point over business affairs and public relations, but her father was still in charge and tried his hardest to control Rei's growth. She sighed suddenly, loud and wthout holding back. Her shoulders slumped a bit as she tried to think of a good way to explain it.

"My father is vexed with my desire to learn Ninjutsu because he is very traditional. Stubborn to a fault and believes I should master Jyuken before considering on learning anything else. Needless to say, he isn't pleased that I've stood my ground and decided to learn Fuinjutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu as well." She changed her chakra flow t this time, using a single handseal and shifting her weight to her left side. Sitting here a while was somewhat uncomfortable. She considering moving around just as Makoto had, but she decided against it.
4/5 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:18 am

Makoto would continue with his chakra control as he kept the conversation rolling with Rei. “Your father does know that every battle can’t be won with Taijutsu? No matter how great it is. Unless you have the 8 gates.” Makoto would laugh at his joke. The 8 gates were a rarity in the first place and he had never seen anybody with them within his lifetime, not to say anybody hadn’t had him he just hadn’t see it. Makoto would knead his chakra like water in his lower abdomen back and forth, back and forth as the leaves around him began to fall off the tree as if he were toxic to them. “Sorry if im asking too personal of questions, if I get too deep just let me know.” He would point to his lunch box that he had sat down near where he was before with his flute. “My mom made us lunch including ramen, rice cakes and water . You’ve been at it with the Ninjutsu for a while.. feel free to eat and speaking of Genjutsu, are you prepared to fight someone with a rather strong sense of genjutsu? “ Makoto knew in his head he wasn’t which is exactly why he wanted to become strong in it.

[2/5 Chakra Training ]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:32 am

"My father believes in more than just taijutsu. His ideals are about family and unison. Where one Hyuga may fail, a family will support them.
Jyuken is an extension of our family's legacy. In that sense, it is superior to Ninjutsu. But my father blindly believes in tradition over adapting to changes."
She explained, stifling the urge to brag once he mentioned the Eight gates. In truth, she was an expert in this area because it was taijutsu oriented, already having mastered two of the eight gates. The only tale-tale sign was a smirk once he mentioned the eight gates.

She performed another handseal and allowed the chakra within her return to a more stable flow. Though she hadn't used any technique, she had understood and learned that she was capable of drawing upon larger reserves of chakra than before. Once she got home, she would need to devise  plan to improve and turn that knowledge into realized power. For now though, she was hungry and Makoto's mother had proven both dutiful and wise to pack enough food for both of them. "No worries. You will know when you prod too much." It was meant to be a joke, but she was bad at jokes. Bad at humor in general. Would Makoto understand? She took a rice cake after thanking him for the meal and began to nibble on it. "Genjutsu is a fickle thing. Although my Byakugan grants me clarity, I can't overcome any and every Genjutsu by sight alone. Depending on another's skill in genjutsu, it's still possible I could lose if I let my guard down."
5/5 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:42 am

Makoto would laugh at her attempt at a joke, not because it was funny but the fact that she was always so serious it was rare for her to step outside her comfort zone to say a joke. “I understand.” He would say in response to her and genjutsu. She was right , genjutsu was a fickle thing and a very hard thing to overcome especially when you face users with the Sharingan and things of that sort. Makoto would speak up about her family and unison as he brought it back up. “So, you believe a group of people that are great within one thing can beat a one person who is great in many things?” Makoto didn’t ask the question out of disrespect for her knowledge or her family line but he genuinely wanted to know her answer on it.

Makoto would hop down from the tree still holding the hand seal and walk towards where Rei was sitting intending on getting something to eat after his chakra training was done. He intended on eating a little bit before training chakra some more.

[3/5 Chakra Training ]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:56 pm

She took a deep drink of water and then poured some ramen into a bowl and began to blow cool air on it. She nodded her head at Makoto's question. "A mountain that stands alone, can still fall to villagers wishing to carve a path through it." It was basically a yes, though indirect and she had accidentally sounded like her father. He likes to use metaphors of impossible situations, this one just seemed too appropriate. She took a bite of the ramen then, savoring the flavor although it was still a little too hot to thoroughly enjoy.

"Wht about you? Do you think it is impossible for a family of Hyuga to overcome a Bijuu?" She purposefully used her clan as example against such a enormous task as fighting a demon. She wanted to know exactly what Makoto's opinion was of her family. In truth, she had her own doubts whether her clan could equally face and overcome one of the demons. Rei felt confident in her own skills however: though currently lower than her fathers, she possessed the Eight Gates. Further training and she could just punch a demon to death if she wanted! The thought almost made her laugh, a confident smile overtaking her mouth as she looked directly at Makoto, awaiting his answer. Father says it isnt healthy to practice chakra development while eating... but I want to advance quickly! she thought and began to circulate her chakra again, holding one handseal while using the other hand to eat.
1/7 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Makoto would sit beside her working his chakra as he had been for the past 5 minutes. “Hmph.” He would say while thinking about her question, a group of Hyuga taking on a Bijuu 1 on 1. He would speak up as he reached for a rice cake in the basket. “Although there can be a variety of ninja and most specifically, a variety of different Hyuga specializing in different things I do think they can beat a Bijuu.. But what I don’t believe is that a group of Hyuga can beat a Bijuu only using Jyuken. Bijuu are much stronger than that and you will need something or stronger strength such as a Sharingan or my Mokuton to even contain it. Although if you had some Hyuga using Genjutsu and some using fuin with nin I do think that the Bijuu is beatable.” Makoto would begin to take a couple bites into his rice cakes as he waited on Rei’s response to his statements about the Hyuga.

[4/5 Chakra Training]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 11:03 pm

Rei changed her handseal, it was a whim but it aligned her emotion at the moment. not to mention, it did her body good practice to experience sudden changed flow of chakra through the chakra circulatory system. She had to admit that Makoto had some valid points. A mountain was one thing, but a demon was comparable to a mountain that could fight back! Surely the casualties would be severe if ever her family had to face a Bijuu. Let alone trap it and render it vulnerable for an extended period of time. No, she wasn't a foolish, nor prideful girl. "Bijuu are creatures of incomparable chakra and are made of chakra themselves.. Though my clan's jyuken is specifically for destroying chakra, I believe it would be a foolish battle to reply on brute strength alone. Though granted if someone could defeat a bijuu in its entirety, the bijuu would just reform elsewhere and come back for revenge.

It was a win and lose kind of situation. Through the past, all encounters with Bijuu had ended with Fuinjutsu. To seal the beasts away and siphon their chakra to wage war or stalemate wars. She would throw an idea out there though, "We are all a giant family though, in Konoha.
Why would my clan risk their future and not expect the Senju or Uchiha to back them up? Even the Uzumaki."
Of course she was stating the obvious. If Konoha became under attack, the mighty clans would do their best teamwork to defeat the threat to their families.
2/7 Ninjutsu

Last edited by Rei on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Makoto would look at her and chuckle at her response. “Of course the Senju would, atleast I know that for a fact.” Makoto would continue eating his rice cake. “However that would be interesting seeing all the clans come together like that, especially with the blood thirsty history of the Uchiha.” Makoto would say. Even the word Uchiha left a bad taste in his mouth, it seemed like all they wanted to use their eyes for was power. Makoto didn’t really like that, especially from a village where the Hokage was from. Makoto's chakra would continue to mold within him making the air around him rather warm due to the chakra exertion

Makoto would finish off his rice cake as he talked about other things with Rei. “Although I do not hate Bijuu , I hate the way Shinobi use them.. almost like weapons and for that I want to let every Bijuu run wild until they give us a reason not to, then I will seal them but other than that I think Bijuu should be free to do as they please.. I don’t think they would just openly fire on a village for no apparent reason."

[5/5 Chakra Training]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 1:05 am

It was odd, even as the discussion had started and Rei mentioned the Bijuu as monstrous enemies- she couldn't help but feel pity for them. Little was to understand about a Bijuu: all they had were stories. yet there were Jinchuuriki, shinobi with these demons sealed within them. Often, those shinobi died, incapable of mastering or subduing the Bijuu. Suppressed and exploited, Rei was certain that she too would act like a wild animal if she was treated in that manner. Though at the time, those thoughts seemed above her concept and ability. Makoto truly was a gentle person and held a mind with a wide view. "Not many people would view the Bijuu with compassion. Many have suffered great loss through the generations. Hatred is deeply embedded into the concept of the Bijuu." It was a morbid disussion, but she couldn't help but laugh a little. "You must be an idiot for thinking of freeing the Bijuu and granted them equal opportunities as us." She understood how he felt, but there was simply too much at stake to take such a risk. She evaluated her own chakra for a moment, testing its limit and its depth. She had a long way to go before she thought of contending with a Bijuu.
3/7 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:40 am

Makoto would chuckle as he looked at her. “Maybe the reason the Bijuu hate us so much is because we always want to keep them tied down. Have you ever thought about that? The reason we keep them sealed and things of that sort is because we are scared of them but the reason we are scared is because they hate us. It’s a cycle. But maybe I’m an idiot like you said, but I do want to let them roam free, but as long as I am strong enough to contain them within that.” It sounded a little twisted but he thought Rei would catch the concept, in case she was right and they just wanted to kill them off anyway he would have to be strong enough to contain them and suppress them all.

Makoto would move onto his ramen eating quietly as his hair blew in the wind waiting on Rei’s response as he would continue his flow of chakra throughout his body. He had already had gained a mass amount of chakra so far but he had come too far to stop now.

[1/5 Chakra Training]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 1:00 am

Either way, she didn't care what had been the cause. The end result had been hatred, on both sides. Fear and vulnerabilities lead to mistrust and abuse of power. The line had been drawn and crossing that line meant casualties. Unlike the Bijuu, humans weren't immortal. "Until a proper solution could be had,
I wouldn't even consider such a possibility."
It was likely the end of that discussion. She kept chewing on her ramen and constantly changing the flow of chakra.
4/7 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 1:07 am

“It’s thoughts like that Rei on why we can’t change the future, do you wish to forever live in fear of the Bijuu and their Jinchuriki? To be frank with you most of the Jinchuriki don’t even know how to begin to control their Bijuu, must less be friend it. Your thinking in a box with enough power anybody can tame a Bijuu but if we can befriend it first then that would make our job a heck of a lot easier.” Makoto would continue eating his ramen as well expanding his chakra control, he had a feeling Rei wanted to end the conversation but he would continue to push it to see if she would give into his ideas and morals.

“I just don’t want my kids to have to fight the same battles im fighting.” Makoto would say as his chakra began to charge up within his stomach.

[2/5 Chakra Training]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 2:29 am

Mako to felt very strong and passionate about this topic, Rei could tell. Not only from his words, but his tone of voice and how aggressively he pushed the topic even though she had clearly set the idea on an impass. She stayed quiet momentarily, savoring the ramen and allowing Makoto's passion in his heart to subside. "I understand that my concept is very similar to the generations that got us into this stalemate with the Bijuu... But we have no feasible other option at the time. If you can befriend a Bijuu and prove it will not threaten humanity, then I will support your ideals. she paused then, allowing her words to sink in with finality. "But if ever you foolishly mistake opportunity for friendship and it results in danger. I will do the utmost of my ability to conquer the Bijuu." she would say, giving Makoto both hope and an ultimatum. Though currently training her chakra, she knew it would be quite insufficient.
5/7 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:42 am

Makoto would think on what she said as he finished p his ramen His chakra would continue to circulate throughout his body as he looked at her in her pale blue eyes. “I’ll stop the Bijuu before you do.” Makoto didn’t mean it in a way of disrespect towards Rei but he knew that if he were willing to befriend a Bijuu or multiple Bijuu’s that would be his own business and he shouldn’t get the clan involved unless he was totally sure it was safe, even still he would be hesitant in it. He was sure by the time he became Hokage and mastered Mokuton he would be able to contain every Bijuu 1-9 unless there was more than one at a time. The grass around him would move in the opposite direction as him as he put the bowl down and made the confrontation seal, his training was almost over. “What have you been doing this whole time anyway?” He would ask Rei as he noticed she was up to something but didn’t know what she was up to.

[3/5 Chakra Training]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:31 am

He had finally noticed. She had been doing intense ninjutsu flow through her entire body this whole time. "I'm practicing my Ninjutsu. I've been doing this the whole time as we've spoke." she explained foregoing the comment about Makoto stopping the bijuu before she would be involved. Enough had been said and deven oped between them on this matter. They knew where each other stood and they could only progress their strength to a point where their convictions could be tested to see who's was stronger.
6/7 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 1:41 pm

“I see you’ve been working hard at Ninjutsu. More so than Taijutsu. But earlier you brought up Genjutsu and Fuinjutsu..? How is that working for you?” Makoto would ask as he continued the flow of chakra throughout his body. Makoto ad been working a little genjutsu as well earlier in the day and had learned fuinjutsu a couple weeks ago although he wasn’t sure how far he wanted to go with the fuin and all. It was a good skill indeed but he didn’t see how he really needed it, if something had to be sealed he would just call Hideo or something, that would make his life a lot easier than having to do it himself, plus Fuinjutsu was very chakra taxing from what he learned.

[4/5 Chakra Training]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Her Genjutsu and Fuinjutsu were just above basic. She had dabbled in them a bit and learned a thing or two about them: however, she was nowhere near as confident as she was with Taijutsu or Ninjutsu. She shrugged as Makoto finished his question. She changed the flow of her chakra into a final handset while she answered. "This chaka manipulation for Ninjutsu has been taxing today... and yes, I've studied a bit on Fuinjutsu and Genjutsu. I know a little bit, enough to fool or foil the average shinobi. I hope to learn more of the skills... but for now I want to master Ninjutsu." she would say to him, suddenly realizing that it was already late in the day and she needed to get back to the clan before her father became worried. "I've learned a lot today, but I must be getting back before it gets dark.
Let's train together again sometime."
she would say as a goodbye as she she took up and headed home.
7/7 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Makoto would listen to her as she talked about learning genjutsu and fuinjutsu. He would finish up his chakra gathering as she spoke of needing to get home to be dark. “yeah for sure.” Makoto would say in reference to training again. He would begin his walk home, honestly him and Rei needed to spar seeing that it had been such a long time since they had sparred and he wanted to see if she had anything new to offer up in a fight.
[EXIT]

[5/5 Chakra Training]
Completed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever [Rei]   Friends Forever [Rei] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends Forever [Rei]
Page 1 of 1