Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) Vote_lcapMission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) Voting_barMission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) Vote_lcapMission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) Voting_barMission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) Empty
PostSubject: Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona)   Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 pm

He had arrived, if one could believe it, early.  He had arrived to her trying to sneak out the back window. That wasn't to do. He just sorta, held the window and stood in front of it. She was fiesty, and tried to kick him in the nose. He denoted that Kona would have to teach this child how to kick him in the face. At least Kona was felt. Kona was a nice lady, and he had felt extremely sad. He didn't mean to anger her. Not in the slightest. That was Jei's current problem, is that he felt bad. Immensely so. He didn't normally feel feelings, but these feelings went nyoom across his face as he was kicked in the face, repeatedly.

"Kona~ Comegetthisgirl."

He was still quite adamant about not moving, as that was his gimmick.

"stophittingme"

He stayed still though, as that was how he did things.

mission:
Back to top Go down
Barami Dokeana
Genin
Genin
Barami Dokeana

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-1
Clan: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona)   Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Well, she may not like Jei too much, and he may in fact be her rival and her current wall that she desired to surpass...AND he may be aggravating and annoying...but he was her comrade and teammate for the time being, and she had to work together with him.

Part of her felt bad for having to babysit a girl four years older than her, but that wouldn't stop her from beating down a brat, her senior or not.

"Oi, Jei, scooch over to the right just a bit, would ya? Good, now don't move a muscle." Shortly after saying this, Kona drove head first through the gap in the window and snatched the teenager by the neck of her dress and slammed her against the well...gently enough to not hurt her, but hard enough to scare her.

"Listen here, chickadee: no one kicks my comrade in the face but me! You don't want me to replace him with you as my practice dummy, do ya?" The girl shook her head.

"Well then, I suppose you won't be a pest for the rest of the night until your parents return?"

The girl nodded.

"Cool. Now, is there anything fun we can do here? Oh, and where do you store your candy?"

The night went by rather smoothly, with Jei eating candy and cookies, and Kona and the client's daughter going back in forth between besting each other in games she had on the TV somehow. The daughter was already getting ready for bed when they parents arrived, and they seemed to have enjoyed their night out.

Yep, Mission Success. Of course it was!
Back to top Go down
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

PostSubject: Re: Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona)   Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 12:15 am

mission:

He had walked up to one of the kids, the bigger one when he was getting ready to go fight another boy. That wouldn't do. He'd have to show this kid what strength really was. When the kid tried to blitz past him, he showed him that it was not how things were done. He launched his hand out, grabbing the boy by the shirt, and lifting him up. He then carried the kid out of the academy and placed him on top of a building, and told him to not come down until he was willing to 'actlikehoman'

Jei was not one to talk, but still.It was important that Jei had taken ths mission, as it showed he had self-control. Perhaps he had too much of it, all things considered. He would always remember that he could hurt people really bad with his fists, and be happy that he could control his strength.
Back to top Go down
Barami Dokeana
Genin
Genin
Barami Dokeana

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona)   Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 4:25 am

While Jei took care of the bigger of the kids, the other one seemed like he was possibly a bit ornery, and was chasing after her freakishly tall teammate. Kona cut him off just as he was about to leave the building.

"Listen kid, I don't really have anything against fighting, but a job's a job, so if you would be so kind as to stop bickering so much when your at school...that would be great."

"Shut up and get out of my way!" the kid shouted as he threw a punch at Kona. She easily caught his punch in her hand of course, and she squeezed his fist tight with her own.

"You know, you could either do what we ask, or..." she then put the kid into a wrist lock. She cried out in pain.

"You could fight against me. Fighting against that big lug all the time can sure get boring after a while...maybe you could replace him?" she stared into the boy's eyes, her glare wild.

"Ouch! I-I'll stop, I'll stop!"

"Hmm...ya promise?" she pulled the boys wrist back a bit farther.

"Ow Ow OW! Yes, I promise! I promise!"

"Oh, alright." she sighed as she let the boy go. "It's a shame but I guess I have to stick with the big lug after all. Cmon, Jei. Let's head back." she shouted, although a bit lazily.

Mission Complete...sigh
Back to top Go down
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

PostSubject: Re: Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona)   Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:30 pm

mission:

Jei was a problem solver sometimes. When he had arrived to the store, however, there were an absolute ton of things to gather and put on the shelves. He was not the fastest, but he was taking the largest items and shoving them on shelves with enough speed to make Mr.Itoh happy, but he was only taking care of the large items, he was going to let small Kona take care of the small objects with her spooky speed, it wold be great, and it would make things go faster. Most of the large items fit in one of his hands anyway, fairly easily. It made his job a little easier when the end came.

"There you go Mr.Itoh~"

He would get done in around 5 minutes, at which point he'd pay no attention if his partner of crime had arrived. That wasn't his job, his job was to stack items, not make weird things and look at stuff. Just stack stuff! That was it! That was all Mr.Itoh got!
Back to top Go down
Barami Dokeana
Genin
Genin
Barami Dokeana

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona)   Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Kona stretched as she walked into Mr. Itoh's store, a bit of a yawn coming from her. She wasn't tired per say, but a bit bored as she hadn't been able to train yet today due to taking care of things Ha Sensei asked for as well as a couple of small little tasks for the people around the village. Finally though, they had picked up a mission, and Kona was more than happy to help Mr. Itoh and get on her way to training.

"Heya Mr. Itoh! Hope you are feeling better today!"
she shouted to the store owner who was in the back doing inventory. She didn't wait for a response before she started taking boxes and bags of product and placing them on the shelves. She notice her tall teammate was here as well, and he seemed to be taking care of the bigger items, though she did swipe one from him and stack it up herself.

Now since she wasn't as tall as Jei, she decided to mainly focus on the items he wasn't messing with, and she challenged herself that she would finish up before he did! So she zoomed around, picking up boxes and bags and placing them neatly on the shelves they belonged to. It didn't take her too long, about five minutes or so, but when she dusted her hands off from the work she noticed that she finished at the same time as Jei.

This miffed her of course, but she didn't say anything other than 'Alright Jei, let's head out. I'm already behind on training!' as she headed out of the store. "Seeya Mr. Itoh! Get better soon!"

Mission Complete!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona)   Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission of Suna(Missions/w Kona)
Page 1 of 1