Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) Vote_lcapExploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) Voting_barExploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) Vote_lcapExploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) Voting_barExploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kaito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-3
Clan: N/A

Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever)   Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Kaito had just made it into the village of Konoha, he was wearing his normal brown clothes with his hair in its normal spiky position. He had been travelling for a few months now and had finally made it to the Leaf village to rest. He had already gotten food and now was just looking forwards to seeing the sights of the village. He just hoped that he wouldn't need to interact too much with those within the village. He needed to train some soon too, so he would also be in search of the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever)   Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:21 pm

Kirito had just gotten some food from within the village when he felt something. It was a very familiar feeling to one he had felt before in Iwagakure. But, this one didnt feel as powerful as that one did yet. So, he started making his way towards it. Once he got close enough he found it coming from a boy, seemingly just a little younger than he was. He decided to approach the boy and find out if his suspicions were true.

"Hello there, my name is Kirito. Are you new to the village?"

He would start off simple, to get to the hard stuff later.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kaito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-3
Clan: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever)   Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 8:45 pm

Kaito looks over this young person the as if to gage Kirto's age
"hello my name is Kaito, I am new to the village I am here for the chunin exams and wanted to get some training in before they start do you know any where I could go to find a suitable sparing partner."
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever)   Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 10:32 pm

Azayllyn finally made it to the Leaf Village after a lot of last minute training and a few surprise missions. He intended to keep training even here but for now he wanted to take some time to relax and smell the ramen. He wandered around the village awhile before he saw the other two ninja talking. He ran over cheerfully hopping to make some new friends. "Hey sorry to interrupt. My name's Azayllyn but you can just call me Azzy. Nice to meetcha! Wow I've never been out side of my village before! This is really exciting! What are your names? Are you guys here for the chunin exams too?" Azayllyn was bouncing up and down on his feet for all the world looking like an over excited Academy student. He wasn't, he was 17 and that was usually somewhat easy to tell but in moments like this it seemed near impossible. It didn't help that his villager's had sent him off in the cutest suit they could find and cheered him ti knock them flat with his adorableness. Although Az doubted the villagers actually acknowledged him as a contender in the exams, since he was "to cute to hurt a fly."

Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) 294195
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever)   Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring a Village (OPEN, N/K, First RP topic ever)
Page 1 of 1