Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Guren EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Guren EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Guren EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Guren EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Guren EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Guren EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Guren EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Guren EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Guren EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Guren Vote_lcapGuren Voting_barGuren Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Guren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yona
Genin
Genin
Yona

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-3
Clan:

Guren Empty
PostSubject: Guren   Guren EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Name: Guren
Clan: Guren Clan
Appearance: When in use, the Guren kkg gives the user a slight green glow to the user's iris. This glow is only cosmetic and provides the user no benefits to sight in dark or otherwise. In addition, small curling vine like patterns appear just beneath the skin of the user's arms. When not in use and in use, the user consistently gives off a subtle smell reminiscent of flowers or damp earth soil.

Traits: It gives the user access to control and manipulate leafy plants and flowers in a short range (this does not include every plant with leaves- it excludes woody vines and trees in particular!). This includes allowing plants to produce natural toxic compounds in high quantity, release an overabundance of pollen or nectar, substantiate an increased amount of sticky material (in the case of carnivorous bog plants) or even increase the size of thorn growths on the plant. Typically, well practiced users can use plants to hold enemies in place, trip them, or hide the user as camouflage. Additionally, users can produce small amounts of oil or sap from their skin when injured which reduces the time for healing in half and applies a natural layer of anti-bacterial compounds to the surrounding area. Practiced users or advanced users can choose to manipulate the levels of oil or sap produced and change the compounds from healing to toxic to be used with weapons or other jutsu. All users are gifted with an unnaturally good "green thumb" trait and are able to help plants to grow in sub-optimal conditions.
Requirements: It is available to a select few users with ancestral connections to Wood Release users, as a sub par branch that separated long ago and has grown rare in current population. To unlock basic abilities including oil/sap production from skin and an unnaturally good "green thumb" the user simply needs to hit puberty. In order to realize the user's kkg and plausible abilities, the user must actively train and practice with the Guren kkg. To access any other advanced abilities or use plants to their advantage the user must train and practice extensively in the environment.

D-2 and up - can control and manipulate plant-life within 5m of the user, access to change oil/sap produced in body to low level toxin (short term effects which naturally can wear off)

C-2 and up - can control and manipulate plant-life within 15m of the user, access to change oil/sap produced in body to med level toxin (short term effects which may not naturally wear off, medium term effects which may naturally wear off with time- can include temporary loss of sight or smell, temporary blood clotting)

B-2 and up - can control and manipulate plant-life within 30m of the user, access to change oil/sap produced in body to high level toxin (short term effects that do not naturally wear off, long term effects which may naturally wear off with time- can include lower immune system, weakened bones, weakened heart)

A-2 and up - can control and manipulate plant-life within 50m of the user, access to change oil/sap produced in body to deadly level toxin (effects can kill the user after a long amount of time- a week minimum, or effects can cause permanent damage to a non vital organ- these require some sort of anti-dote to be administered)

Last edited by Yona on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

Guren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guren   Guren EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:57 pm

I think this release is fine but please clarify that you are not able to manipulate trees because trees are indeed a leaf plant. Also I would like to see this restricted to a clan as this could potentially be dangerous to let anyone have access to.
Back to top Go down
Yona
Genin
Genin
Yona

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-3
Clan:

Guren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guren   Guren EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 5:30 pm

Sorry I forget sometimes that scientific terms don't always apply. Trees are actually all woody plants, as are woody vines and even some other plants we would normally not consider. My bad, I will edit that, I never meant to include trees at all!

As for clan restriction... not sure where/how to make a clan. I kind of struggle with new sites and I am very very unfamiliar with forums sites. I can ask Rei for his help, he's been great so far!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

Guren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guren   Guren EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 5:47 pm

You can find a clan creation here and it should be pretty simpe. https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net/t18-clan-template
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

Guren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guren   Guren EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:23 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down