Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] Vote_lcapA Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] Voting_barA Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] Vote_rcap 
Shin
A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] Vote_lcapA Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] Voting_barA Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 9:22 am

Kosuke sat in the meeting room awaiting the arrival of his four esteemed guests. He had on his red and white kage robes with his hat placed on the table. His eyes were covered by his Konoha head band as always. His white mane still as wild as it had been in his youth. He had been preparing for this meeting for some time, setting up the arena and nearly tripling the ANBU
guard througout the village.

With the exams being held in Konoha this year, it would only be a matter of time before the foreign competitors showed up. Their kage were supposed to have arrived either the day before or today to attend the customary meeting that takes place before the exams.

Within the room he was in, was a round table with the kanji for the five elements circled around the table. He was at fire, his hat placed just behind the emblem. To his left was lightning and to his right earth. To the right of earth was wind and to the right of wind but the left of lightning, was water.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 am

It had been a long time since Apollo had last seen the Village Hidden in the Leaves. It was still as pretty as ever. God, it had to be... 15 years? Made him feel old. He was still strong, but he felt old. He wore the typical Raikage robes; never having strayed from them. You knew it was him, other than the robes, by the way he basically danced as he walked. He was rightly enjoying himself. He strode into the room and saw the immensely formidable person called Kosuke; and he was somewhat amused at the fact that he was here.

"Oi! Kosuke! Nice to see you! It's been awhile since I've been here, admittedly."

He was doing a bit of a dance as he sat down. He had come alone, confident in his power to defend himself if required. He could just deal with problems as they came; as he was just happy to be here. He had his golden bracers on, under his clothing. He was amused by the fact that exams were happening.

"I have my hopes for this new generation, I'll admit."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Reigetsu had wished she could say that she was happy to be in Konoha it was truly a beautiful place but before she could even enter the gates of the village something had happened. This "something" was going to have to be discussed in full with the Hokage and hopefully they could come to a peaceful understanding without to great of an issue. She would enter the meeting hall it would appear that she was the third to do so. Just like the other Kage she would be dressed in her kage cloak and hat but unlike the colors of her esteemed colleagues her color was scheme of brown and white. She would take her seat both gracefully and quitely. Her white eyes were filled with a hint of anger but not enough to raise any suspicions. Removing her Kage hat from her head and sitting it on the table infront of the earth emblem, "Why hello gentleman, it is so great to see the both of you again. There is so much to he discussed... Some of which wont be too pleasant."

What exactly did the Tsuchikage wanted to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-3
Clan: Seung

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Arriving in the room by filling it with mist from her hiding in mist technique the Mizukage would silently appear in her seat as the air cleared and the other three were hear. Her body entirely covered by the bandages and her pink attire on as well. Illya's mummified face showed hints of a smile from her lips underneath before she looked up at the other Kage with her legs kicking in the air beneath the table.

"Hello, didn't miss anything I hope. Sorry, you're village is so troublesome to navigate, you need more water."

Illya's gaze looked over the other kage, it was probably her first meeting with any of them since the last Kage summit was before she took over with her predecessor and father, "dispatched" who else should be the Mizukage but the girl that surpassed him.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:21 am

Itsuki arrived late, wearing his teal colored Kazekage robes he entered the room swiftly, sitting in his assigned seat and placing his hat on the table. His ringed eyes looked a tad more weary than normal and luckily for him, he always kept his hair messy so it was almost impossible for the other Kage to know he overslept. It seemed that he was the final of the five shadows to make it to the meeting room. "Greetings, it is good to see you all again." He hadn't seen any of the other Kage since the last summit, but that was a few years ago. Due to the tensions between mist and iwa they didn't tend to have many kage meetings.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:28 am

Old Jinto entered the room the same way he had entered the village, with a stern, grumpy look on his face. His grey, almost white hair was spiked up as usual and his mustache rested firmly above his lips. He wore a grey kimono with the kanji for iron embroidered on the back in a diamond. His katana nestled comfortably by his side. He made his way to the only empty seat and sat down. He wore no hat to place down, so he put his Katana on the table. He then sat back and eyed the five shinobi in the room. He was only here to begin fostering some kind of positive relationship with the elemental nations and to see if he might can get more trade opened up from these villages to the Land of Iron. For now, he didn't speak, he just sat. Angrily.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:33 am

Kosuke nodded as he sensed the final member of this little meeting enter the room and sit down. He would stand from his seat and offer a polite bow towards the other members of the leadership from around the world. "Welcome to Konohagakure esteemed guests. I hope you have found the village to your liking and have found hospitality within its walls. As you are all well aware, we are gathered here for the Chuunin Exams that will be taking place in two days time. While this event applies to some of you, it does not apply to all of you. There are a few reasons some of you have come, and all of those can and shall be discussed in this meeting while we are all present. Now, who would like to start?" His head would move as if his covered eyes were scanning the room, seeming to pause as it "looked" at each person at the table.
Back to top Go down
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 2:10 pm

He was sitting anxiously in his seat. He was tapping his feet. He had a thought tugging at his head, and he didn't want to admit it. He felt like he should.

"Look. We all know it. We all feel it. There's war a brewing somewhere."

He knew this as he himself had taken out some of his stronger ninja out of retirement. This was partially because of the war between two of the ninja nations before this point. He was entirely worried that it'd come to war. He wasn't afraid of losing war, he was afraid of it happening. He knew his village was strong, the ninja war no more than 20 years ago proved this. They had two ninja who almost lost their lives saving the village, one who actually did. It was frustrating.

"Therefore, I'd suggest we vent our problems with other nations and seek to fix them to avoid this."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 7:57 pm

"We'll said Raikage and I believe I should be the first to start..."

Reigetsu would shift in her seat slightly as the full force of her chakra bounced around in the room cracking the walls around her, the main force of it would be directed towards Kosuke. She was pissed, and rightfully so with the Hokage there was a discussion that the two of them had had a long time ago and it seems as if he didn't keep his promise or even failed to attempt to enforce it.

"Lord Hokage, when I had a falling out with the Hyuga Clan and sent them to you. I was assured that you would keep those traitors under control... Not once but twice have the ninja of your village attempted to kill my son. The second of which has happen only within the matter of a few days ago. He was sent on a diplomatic mission to inform you of my arrival and he was viciously attacked.

If I didnt decide to show up eariler than planned he would be dead by the hands of Kenichi Hyuga. I have informed you of the treaty I have made with the Hyuga Clan to keep them away from my family but this is the second time they have broken that promise. I would like to give you a warning. The next time anyone of the Hyuga Clan break that treaty we all agreed upon. I rain will down upon them all with full force."

Reigetsu would then turn her attention to the Mizukage there were some words she had for that disgusting village as well but first she would allow herself to regain control of her chakra and emotions she didnt want to cause anymore tension and stress.

"Mizukage, I still don't know why your village attack mine 15 years ago and I would love to know. Was it for some form of a power grab? Was your predecessor trying to prove something? Despite what he had done to my family I still avoided an uncessary war but it came to a point were I or the villages couldn't back down any longer. If any of your villagers hold any resentment toward me for that I would like to apologize. Moving forward I would like to tell you the same thing as Crow. Don't take my kindness for weakness."
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 8:40 am

Illya let the people talk amongst themselves, to the group she might have appeared to not listen or care but she was taking note of every word. Her completely masked face came up to look at the entire group as Reigetsu addressed her. The young woman in her mummy cosplay gave a wide smile which stretched her bandages and she looked at the other woman.

"My dad was a silly man, he needed to prove to the world he was strong. He wanted to destroy your village, much like his predecessor's family could destroy lands but he was just a silly man. He lead a war he could not win, and so I ate him, with that silly man gone there was no longer a reason to fight. I had nothing to prove and thank goodness there's only the rational ones left."

Illya's eyes were visible as she looked back towards the desk and resumed to kick the air under the table idly.

"You're so silly Tsuchikage.. if this part of your family is so troublesome. Then just kill them all and fix it, it worked for me. Why could it not work for you? Also why am I here again? Was I here to get a boring conversation or something that is worth the time from coming from Kirigakure. It's a long journey and your weather sucks!"
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Itsuki decided to remain silent as he had not yet been directly addressed, and he had no qualms with any other village. So, he would let them squabble amongst themselves until they came to an agreement or he was allowed to leave. He had no with to take up arms against any of his fellow kage again. The war had changed him, shown him how naive he had been. It was time to wake up and realize however, that the war was over and that they should attempt to garner peace.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Jinto was not amused when the Kage began to discuss village politics. He was simply here because it was the first time he was directly invited by a Kage to come into their village for anything. He was annoyed that THIS is what he came here for, and he made no effort to hide it. He would slam his hand on the table, "Will you all just get to the point?! Why are we here? Why have you summoned the leaders of the world to a single room Hokage? What is your purpose?" It was a simple question, that surely others were thinking, but he was old, angry and very blunt. He didn't care in the least what anyone in this room thought of him. In his humble opinion they were all ninja trash.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 9:40 pm

The Hokage was sitting at the table listening to the conversations going on around him with his hands clasped in front of him with his elbows propping them up. His chin rested comfortably on his knuckles as he listened to each Leader speak their piece. If Reigetsu's outburst affected him in any way, he did not show it. He allowed her to say her part and then listened to both the Mizukage and the Shogun speak before responding. First to Reigetsu, "Lady Tsuchikage, when your clansmen arrived in my village, they swore to uphold any and all agreements made with you. I also agreed to uphold such agreements. But, as I'm sure that you can understand, I have more than just one clan in the village to keep up with, and so long as they don't do anything to directly show that they are going to break the agreement, I have no way of knowing. I will reprimand them however for these infractions, as well as cut the funding they receive from the village off entirely. As for your threat, I cannot say that a direct attack on any member of my village, family or not, criminal or not, would be a wise course of action. But, you are free to do what you want, just know that Konoha will respond accordingly. Now, as for your question, Shogun-dono. I called you all here, not only to enjoy the Chuunin Exams and corresponding festivities, but to officially announce that I am preparing to retire as Hokage. I feel that it is important for village relations that I make you all aware of this. I have a few candidates to take my place and all are more than capable of fostering a bountiful future for not only Konoha, but any who would ally with her." He had said his piece, so he went back to his original stance.
Back to top Go down
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 am

Apollo was irked. He had forgotten the average maturity level equaled the child being the more mature one. They were bickering and aruging, telling each other to do clan-based genocide. Kosuke was dodging responsiblity, and the entire thing was stupid.

It was then when the Raikage stopped moving to a sort of rhythm. He would put his hand on his face, and it was then, when he never realized how much he felt the Shogun's pain in just sitting there. He would stay mostly silent though.

There was no reason to talk. Realstically, most of them should be retiring. Most are either too old, like Kosuke, or were like Apollo. He wanted to settle down and stop fighting as much, making things a lot easier would be to have a successor. He had his eyes on a few ninja, but that was all.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 4:06 am

Reigetsu had said all she needed to. There was no reason to continue such hostile behavior she felt she had gotten her point across to the Hokage and they both had made their terms clear. Should the Hyuga Clan come after her family once more the two villages despite thier once friendly alliance would be in a full scale war. She would completely ignor the Mizukage giving her a death stare or two along the way there was no need to start an argument over such and idiotic statement, that mouth and way of thinking would eventually get her in a situation she could not escape someday.

"I understand that this arguement may seem childish in some way, but I will let anyone harm any of my family members any further, especially my children... I myself have been thinking about retiring. I need to put more focus into the next generation of my family and I cant do that whole heartedly when running a village.

As you can probably tell I am willing to put everything before my children and I can understand that as a Kage this is not acceptable. For my actions I apologize to all of you and hope that we could maintain peace as I prepare my village for the change of a more appropriate leader."

It was true that Reigetsu's judgement had been clouded and she knew it all well, all of her family besides her husband and children had been lost, either through death, fear, or betrayal. This alone would cloud the judgement of any sane person. All she could do was find a proper replacement before her inadequacies took her down a dangerous path in which she could not return...
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:56 am

The Lady Mizukage had grown quite bored of this conversation, there were no Kiri-nin that were taking part in these chuunin exams anyway. She showed up purely for this meeting which was a sore disappointment. It was a little disappointing yet also exciting that she would get to see more and more modern Kage. Not all these old farts that were a bore to be around. She really was the youngest one here and she stood up and cracked her neck, letting out strange and inhuman cracking sounds as her neck moved in awkward and seemingly painful ways.

"I'm not letting another Mizukage take my place.. if they want my spot. Then they have to be stronger than me, anything less and there's no point. They can't do anything. Anyway I set off now since I want to go back to Kirigakure, this place has no meaning to me. There aren't any Kiri-nin in the exams so even less reason to stay. Later other Kage~"

Giggling she disappeared with a puff of smoke with the body flicker technique and would reappear outside where she gestured for her jounin to follow and would take off, now she had to walk a bunch of days just to get home. What a drag.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Kosuke himself would try his best to ignore the Mizukage, his anger spiking only for a brief moment before he reigned it in. This was enough to crack the floor however. He would then take a breath, let out a sigh and say, "Thank you all for coming an hearing what I had to say. I pray you all safe travels back to your homes. You are all of course welcome to stay in the village to watch the exams that are coming up in two days time and enjoy the festivities." With that, the elderly kage stood and left the room. 

The Shogun was not far behind him, griping about being dragged to this miserably hot hell hole, while the Kazekage walked calmly out of the room. Both of those leaders went back to their villages swiftly and silently. The rest of the kage would leave at their own pace, maybe staying for a few days, maybe heading back to their own villages. 

[TOPIC FINISHED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]   A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of the Kage [Private] [Plot Event]
Page 1 of 1