Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] Vote_lcapBecoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] Voting_barBecoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] Vote_lcapBecoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] Voting_barBecoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Who would have thought that the Jugo Clan members would be the best people at learning Sage Mode? In fact everyone seem to notice that they were perfect for them. They never needed to collect nature energy as they already naturally absorb it without having to remain still. In fact in learning Sage Modes they seem to have an easy chance at training in it besides normal ninja. Well that was the goal of Lucifer today. With the help of Panterra his trusty summon he was going to access the infamous sage mode and he wasn't going to leave until he reached a level that he was satisfied with.

Preforming the summoning jutsu to bring forth the white armored panther they would look at each other with devious smiles. They both could tell and knew what was going to happen within this training session, "Lets get started immediately Lucifer. D Rank Sage Mode should be as easy as breathing for you especially with my help all I have to do is give you a bit of my nature release chakra and you should slowly start going through the changes as we progress in the ranking of the skill."

Lucifer would nod he was ready to try his hand at awakening the power that was waiting for him since the moment he was born. He knew for a fact that his father was skilled in using the Sage Mode and all he could help for was to have talent as half as good as his late father. Sitting on the ground and entering a mediation pose he would speak to Panterra before closing his eyes and fully focusing, "Okay I am ready lets do this!"

[1/2]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 4:05 pm

From the moment he would close his eyes he could feel his Panterra's hand resting on his back. He knew she would began to start the process soon so he would began to focus even more allowing himself to absorb all nature energy that would come his way even the energy that was slowly flowing from the panthers paw. It was not until the nature energy from the summoning beast had perfectly mixed with his had began to feel changes taking place with his body. His sense were beginning to become sharper but only a tiny bit. He could feel a small but noticeable force evolving his body. Boosting his physical capabilities if only but a small bit. He could also feel that this was only but the beginning to the power that he could tap into. But there was no doubt he had already learned to tap into the weakest level of sage mode. This was what Panterra refereed to earlier as the D Rank sage mode. The changes in power that it brought forth were subtle but it would be clear to both himself and Panterra that he had progressed even a little bit. But this was not all that he was here for. He wanted to go further and reach greater depths of power and thats what they were going to accomplish.

[2/2] (D-Rank Sage Mode Unlocked)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Panterra would allow Lucifer to adjust to the new change for several moments before continuing the process again. Allowing him to get a feel for the power would allow him to access the mode later on his own even with the changes that were sure to come with her specific trait abilities. The next step for the both of them would be able to tap into C Rank sage mode. This was going to be a bit more challenging last time and upon achieving the state that would have to speed even longer time adjusting to the boost in power. But this didn't seem to bother Lucifer one bit in fact it only motivated him more. He would clear his mind of all thoughts and began entering into a deeper form of meditation. Simultaneously Panterra would slowly increase the flow of her nature chakra output. She was sure that the next rank of sage mode was going to bring out a trait in Lucifer but would what it bring to the table or what would it even manifest as? As her chakra began to settle and mix into his body and strengthening it once again changes to Lucifer's physical body would slowly began taking place.

[1/6]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Markings would began to appear around the boys eyes but not only that his senses and strength would began to increase even further. This transformation would signify him tapping into the true power of this technique. But there was something different about this awakening this last time. His eyes felt different they felt even more strengthened that the rest of his body. This was going to be something that he and Panterra would have to discuss and explore during the rather long adjustment breaks into accessing stages of the Sage Mode power. Using his natural senjutsu chakra to supply the sage mode independently of panterra the once meditating young man would stand and slowly open his eyes. It would not be until he turned towards the Panther and she looked into his eyes that both of them knew exactly what was different about this transformation the the last one. He had acquired a trait of hers. His once normal white and golden eyes had gone under a slight transformation. His irises had now become pitch black while his pupils had now shifted in size and shape. His eyes now appeared to be more cat like then before, and that was not all they also gave him a cool ability.

[2/6]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 7:37 pm

"Ah now I understand what was different kid. You have developed one of my traits. Those eyes right there are known as the predator eyes. They not only boost your vision and ability to detect genjutsu but they also have a nifty side effect. They provide a form of night vision to help you see in dark areas at night or things caused by jutsu. Along with those eyes your strength, speed, strength, durability, and base perception have appeared to improve greatly as well. For this adjustment period I want you to do a sparing session with me to see how much you have improved with this transformation. I wont come at you with my full strength from the start as I am sure will will be continuously doing this for the remainder of how training sessions."

Although she didn't want to over hype Lucifer she was surprised with his growth and connection with the sage mode. She knew the Jugo Clan was connected to nature chakra from the beginning but his control made it seem like accessing these forms to be almost as easy as breathing. Most normal ninja would speed there life times mastering something of this caliber and he was able to accomplishing it in a matter of a few moments astonishing...

[3/6]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Panterra needed to return he attention back to the matter at had she would want to spar with Lucifer, she knew what he was capable of outside of this boosted state but she wanted to know how he would adapt to the sudden boost in power. Without warning she would rush Lucifer at her full speed. This would not seem to catch him off guard, with his heightened perception from both the Predator Eyes and the boost from the normal sage mode he would be able to easily track her movements even if she was faster then him. But even her speed current speed would be a problem for her to keep up with. As Panterra aimed to slash at the boys midsection with her right paw he would dodge her strike with ease positioning himself behind her.

"Come on cat I know you can do better better than that!"

It would be then that Lucifer would be caught off guard, while he did managed to dodge her paw he would forget to keep track of her tail. The white armored tail would now be wrapped around Lucifer's right leg. Panterra would pull her tail back towards he head causing Lucifer to trip and fall backwards.

"It seems you still have more to learn kid and what did I tell you about calling me cat! Enough of this foolishness!"

[4/6]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 7:58 pm

Lucifer would feel silly for allowing her to catch him off guard with such a silly tactic. But something like only goes to show how much more battle experience the two of them have in comparison with each other but he would not allow himself to give up that quick. The very moment her tail would release it grip his leg he would return to a standing position. This time he would decide to strike first with a quick burst of speed. Using his current full speed he would be able to disappear from the panthers site long enough to get in his position. He had aimed to move to the size of Panterra and throw a punch to the midsection of her feline body. But this display of speed still didn't appear to phase her. It would appear that she also wasn't at her fastest speed. This would be made know when the white panther would extend all of her front claws and counters his punch. In fact the little scuffled with the razor sharp claws would leave Lucifer's hands quite bloods and cut up. He was impressed to say the least the panther was still much better than he thought and he was even able to injure him in the process

"Hey what the hell are those things made of. Are you trying to kill me dammit."

[5/6]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Panterra would began laughing not because she though Lucifer was funny but because he thought she was so weak, "How did you expect this little sparring session to go? Yes of course you may be stronger and faster than me in some cases but you still seem to underestimate you rival. I mean come on kid I know I am a panther and also a woman but those attacks were almost lazy. But rest assured I will whip you into shape during the time I am your partner and first things first we are going to start with learning Sage to the best of your current abilities after that we can fine tune and hone your skills like a lethal blade..."

Lucifer was indeed fascinated with he words she thought that he could become even stronger and if he could he would like to take the shot. This would all begin with him progressing in sage mode and thats what he would intend to do, "Hey Panterra I think I have adjusted to the power of the C Rank sage mode and we move on now Im starting to get bored with the little skirmish that tap into some real power." His eyes were filled with conviction and assurance it was not of matter if he would be able to reach greater heights at this very moment it would be when...

[6/6] (C-Rank Sage Mode Unlocked and Predators Eyes)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:37 am

Panterra would once again observe the boy, it appear to be true that he had adjust to the sudden change in strength, even more so now that the two of them had a short sparring session, "Okay kid, get back into your meditating position and we can began the transition to the next step of sage mode. Your progressing a lot quick then I had expect you might be able to reach A Rank sage mode much sooner then normal. You Jugo Clan members a monsters..."It was true that Lucifer would be able to reach A Rank sage mode this very day, in fact he would be able to go further, but between giving him her chakra and the sparring sessions in between she would not be able to push him much further she had figured...

Lucifer would not know how to respond to her words, was him being called monster be used in a good or bad way? It would seem so as he noted that Panterra had said he was progressing much faster than expected. He had been called a prodigy most of his life by the people around him. He had adjusted to things a lot more quickly then other and he took value in that ability of his but never flaunted it around others...

[1/5]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 am

But pushing his prodigal abilities to side he would return back to his sitting position again. It was time to move forward in his endeavor in mastering sage mode. Entering the meditation position once again he would began the process of letting his natural energy flow freely and slowly so that it could easily mix with Panterra whenever she would be ready to continue. A few seconds later he could feel her paw return to his back once again as her very own energy began flowing into him once again boosting and strengthening his body. This time no strange transformation would occur just yet again another boost in all aspect of his power and while the boost was inherently stronger than the last two modes it would take a much longer time for them to reach it max potential. The effort to access this form required a deep meditations for Lucifer as well as a increased rate of nature energy from Panterra. By the time the two of them would finally finish melding their chakra together he would instantly spring up from his spot and began shouting, "This...this power is insane I can feel it course through by my body I feel unstoppable, and this is not even the pinnacle!"

[2/5]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 7:43 am

The power was truly amazing, especially for that of a Jugo, between his raw skill at acquiring these states with ease as well as the sudden change of appearance with Panterra's given traits, Lucifer had yet to notice the other optimal changes. These changes were something that was not available to the average sage mode in fact in fact it was something that should have sent the boy into on of the Jugo Clans traditional rampages. Panterra would be to first to notice these changes and she felt she needed to inform Lucifer during his transitioning period before having him partake in a physical activity to test his boost skill.

"Luci, I dont know why I didn't pick up on this before, but it seems as if while your in Sage Mode would appear that your chakra supply had doubled... I assume it is because of your Jugo DNA composition and how it reacts with Sage Mode. Not only that it would appear that while Sage mode is in effect your clans primal urge to go berserk while in taking to much natural energy is completely gone. I was only kidding about you being a monster before but this is insane. I have never seen anything like this I have witnessed several people achieves states of Sage Mode but it seems that those of the Jugo Clan are truly connected to nature..."

[3/5]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 am

Upon hearing Panterra mention those changes he would now recognize them himself. He did infact have a lot more chakra then he once did and normally with that would come in berserk like tendencies but this time there was nothing not even a small urge to lash out a anything. This power was truly amazing not only did it strengthen his physical abilities but it got rid of the one glaring weakness the people of his clan had with nature energy. But sure this form would not last in the heat of battle would it? That was something he would need to ask Panterra as it seem she was one completely informed on this state.

"Hey, Panterra does this form have some sort of limit? It must have its to good to be true..."

The white armored panther would walk around the boy several minutes as uncertainty cover her face. It was true that she didn't know Jugo Clan sage modes seemed to operate much differently than most. This was mainly because they did not have normal chakra for usage only nature chakra so she would assume that the form would be permanent for as long as he would have the chakra to sustain it.

[4/5]

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 8:22 am

"Kid it would appear that you would be able to keep that form almost forever. I say almost because eventually you would have to end it and recover your nature energy via your Kekkai Genkai but since your chakra pool has doubled while in that form you seemingly would be able to keep it up maybe for an entire day without rest considering you dont use any additional jutsu."

During her explanation Lucifer would began running around Panterra at a speed that she could almost not track, from when they point they had first started the boy had progressed so much. This display of Sage Mode was like none other Panterra had experience and she was glad that she had chosen to make a contract with this boy it was proving be more more of a greater idea that it had been before. This display of ability was enough to make even her jealous, if the boy could improve so much in a little time then so could she and that was what she planned to do after getting him to a point where she didn't need his help.

During the time Panterra had spent about progressing her power even further, Lucifer had yet again adjusted to the power increase of the new ranking of Sage mode. It was now the time to move on to the last form of the day that she would push him to... A Rank the most powerful state so far and she was sure that it would be accompanied by a new trait.

[5/5] (B-Rank Sage Mode Unlocked)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 3:22 am

"Okay kid its time to finish the last form of Sage Mode I can handle for today. This is the second to last of the power of Sage Mode. Look kid for me to help push you further to the last step I myself need to progress even further than my normal limits this might take a while and your going to have to help me but if things go according to plan you should be able to perfect Sage Mode no later than a week from now."

Lucifer knew he needed Panterra's help to access Sage Mode for the first time but he didnt expect it to put so much of a strain on her. He could tell she was tired and didnt have much time left to be in the normal world she woild need to return home soon to rest and he was fine with that. He was willing to fully commit to helping Panterra to evolve to the next level for without her his own evolution would not have occured. They were partners and that meant that both of them would have each others backs.

"Of course Panterra. I understand you need to strengthen yourself and I will help you. If we get you strong enough maybe you can take out all my foes for me while I sit around and read a manga or something haha."

[1/8]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 3:54 am

From the time that the two have known each other it was still hard for Panterra to figure out when the kid was pretending or not. But she knew one thing for sure, when he set his mind to something she knew he would keep to it. This child was something but a work of art was all she could think.

Not only had he managed to change her opinion about hows and to get her to open up to them again, he would also inspire her to become stronger then ever before.

"Yeah, yeah Kid Im getting stronger for me not you. You will have to see how I feel about helping you get stronger if you keep up with thay lazy attitude of yours. Now come on and lets finish this training session before I get to weak you idiot."

Lucifer would began rubbing his head and smiling he could always see through Panterra's facade. While she always wanted to pretend that she was lazy and didnt care about most things that surely wasnt the case. Lucifer knew that she wanted to get stronger to keep up with him and to help him and thats all he could ask for in a partner. His nature energy would began flarring once last time as her would make over to her taking the meditation positon for the final time.

"Alright, lets get this thing started."

[2/8]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 4:09 am

Panterra would once again continue the motions of the training events of the day, placing her paw on his back, pouring and mixing her energy into his and both of them concentrating to the fullest. Like she had predicted she could feel Lucifer's body changing once again and acquiring one of her traits she did not know which one yet at there were no clear visual manifestions but she could feel that there was something different about his body that was changing.

As the mixing of their nature chakra's progressed it began to become more clear about which trait Lucifer had began to posses. His hands would slowly began morphing to a paw like state. His fingers becoming longer and more feline like, his finger nails slowly morphing to razor claw like weapons which would rapidly extend and retract during the mixing process. Lucifer had aquired the power of Claw Retraction and access to nails powerful enough to cut through steel with practice and brute force. This transformation would signal that the pair was close to finalizing the awakening of A Rank Sage Mode. Within a few more moments Panterra would be able to stop her flow of chakra and allow Lucifer to complete the growth himself.

[3/8]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 4:34 am

Lucifer could feel the power deep inside of him swelling to the surface he could feel that this was the second to last step until he reached true power but it was still completely in a whole other level then his previous forms. As Panterra would remove her hand from his back he would stand with his eyes closed allowing himself to strengthen his natural spirt for the last time during this session. Upon opening his eyes Lucifer would immediately notice the changes to his hands, they were indeed claws in which he could extend and retract with his own will.

To test the strength of this state he would rush towards a massive boulder with a with an unrecognizable speed levels slashing and cutting the boulder with two swift slashing in less than a few seconds. His speed and power were phenomenal none like he had ever felt before and paired with his predator eyes he couldnt think even think about how much more his power woild increase with the last state of sage mode and what other trait woild he be possess. He had wanted to excell to new heights at this very moment but he would need plently of time to adjust to this new state.

[4/8]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 4:48 am

Lucifer would began punching and kicking the air as fast as he could he wanted to truly know how hard he could push his body in this state and he was sure that he could keep this form and intense state of physical training going for a long time. During this moment of amazement he would even forget to look over to Panterra. The white armored panther had been exhausted, she could barely stand and to make matters worse Lucifer could barely feel her chakra.

"Shit are you okay? I didn't mean to push you so hard I didnt realize how much energy this required. Please go home and get some rest you have done enough for me and I will be sure to return the favor when we began your training."

The panther would began panting it was clear that it was time for her to return to the summoning realm for rest but there was a few things she had wanted to say to the Jugo boy before her departure.

"Kid dont worry about me I'm just tired that is all. Before I leave I want to tell you to keep up the training for a while. Start by keeping that mode active and running a lap around the entire island that should get you use to the form. We shall talk to more later..."

[5/8]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 5:03 am

Before Lucifer could say anymore Panterra would disappear returning to the summoning realm. He had decided to take note of her words to adjust to this form he would have to run around the entire turtle. That would not seem like that difficult of a task with his his heightened speed and stamina. But first he would wonder what else Sage Mode would allow him to do. He had remembered that this mode would allow him to increase the power of his normal jutsu as well as allow him to venture even more down the path of senjutsu with the new traits of hid Panther Sage mode.

Before he would began he treck around the island he would start stretching. This day had been an eventful one and with it he had reached new heights in his powers and abilities. He had heard sage mode was powerful and that his dad have mastered it but ue had never expected a power quite like this. He would be sure to master this form as well a create techniques to unlock the true state of power.

"With this power and speed my dream of become the Raikage might happen sooner rather then later, with this power I promise to make my fathet proud."

[6/8]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 5:18 am

He was now ready to behan the travel around the island. He would once again take off in a blurring speed, in his adventure to race around the island. Along the way he would run past the area in which he met Panterra, once an area ravaged by poachers was now filled with various forms of giant wild life and happy creatures. It seems that the ferocious tag team combo had managed to get rid of the poachers for good... Or so they had thought. The deeper into the island Lucifer would run the worse the conditions of the island it would seem that the poachers did not leave the island only avoid the area protected by Lucifer and Panterra.

Lucifer was sure that if he kept following the trail he would fine and put an end to the culprits. Upon further traveling he would notice a cloud of smoke in a large clearing which would signal the sign of a fire. Upon reaching the campfire he would notice a group of men one whose face he would remember from the day he met Panterra. Anger covered Lucifers he had warned these men once before and now they were gonna pay.

"Hey what are you bastards doing back here. Didnt I warn you!"

[7/8]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 5:34 am

The poachers would turn their head toward Lucifer, the first to respond would be the one in which Lucifer had spared in their last encounter, "B-boss thats the kid who took out all of the guys. He looks a lot different from what I remembered but that's defintely him." The biggest man around the fire would step forward towards Lucifer staring him down as the half feline Jugo would stare blanking ahead as if he wasn't there.

"Eh, so this is the brat that took out the boys, wheres the damn white panther I have heard so much about this kid would even be a challenge."

The man would put his hand on Lucifers head and began squeezing tightly. A nasty smile would cross his face as the man thought he had began hurting the young Jugo boy. "Now kid I want you to apologize to my men before I end your li..." Before the man could even finish his sentence Lucifer would use his razor sharp claws rip the mans heart from his chest. This was the leader of the group of savages who had destoryed the island he was certainly the first to go. Before the remaining group could even escape Lucifer would use his immense speed and strength to easily mow them all down reducing them all to a blood pile of couples within only a few moments.

"Ah dammit. I guess I got carried away."

Lucifer would began whipping the blood from his clothes as he finalled released Sage Mode. While he didnt complete his journey around the island the extra strength it took to take down the poachers was enough to not only allow him to adjust to the form but also tire himself out. He had become a true sage worth of the Jugo Clan legacy...

[8/8] (A-Rank Sage Mode Unlocked)

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]   Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming a True Sage! [Sage Mode Training/Solo]
Page 1 of 1