Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
I Am A River EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
I Am A River EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
I Am A River EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
I Am A River EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
I Am A River EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
I Am A River EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
I Am A River EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
I Am A River EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
I Am A River EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
I Am A River Vote_lcapI Am A River Voting_barI Am A River Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

I Am A River

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Hyuuga (Main)

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:21 pm

When she was a young squibby Kireina spent a lot of time training and most of it was done outside. Today was no different although today she wasn't in her normal training spot. Instead she had traveled to the Mist Fields to dicover if she had water nature chakra. Her eccentric maternal grandmother had predicted that she would develop fire nature due to the "fire buring brightly in her heart" but Kireina refused to accept it. She wanted to best everyone with water jutsu even if they likely knew the same techniques they could never use them the way she could. The only problem was she didn't know how to access it if it wasn't somewhere lost in her genes, which explains the location. Kireina figured that if she was surrounded by water that might help trigger something. The area was also very quiet and with nothing to look at her concentration would be on point. After walking to the center of the hidden lake the only thing that could be heard was the croaking and screeches of the swamp animals. Her genius brain had memorized the hand seals of all the jutsu she would attempt along with the images of what the successful version should look like. Now all she had to do was focus her chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:22 pm

The first jutsu she would try didn't need any hand seals and would probably be the easiest out of all water ninjutsu to learn since the human body was about 60 percent water. It was easy just convert the last 40 percent of her mass into water. However if she were to let her thoughts run free converting bone to water was extremely difficult. Luckily ninja magic covered the complicated science behind how it was possible so she didn't need to worry about that. Kireina closed her eyes and imagined herself liquifying and melting into the pool of water beneath her feet. Slowly but surely she began to sink, it was shakey at first and she could barely tell if anything was happening. Though when she did the red haired girl splashed straight down into the lake. The weird sensation she felt when the jutsu fully activated caught her off guard and caused her to lose focus. That quick dip in the lake woke her up though, this time she wouldn't let her surrounding lull her senses. Shaking the water from her hair she got right back up. Repeating the same actions as before the anticipation of the wierd sensation was met almost instantly.

[2/3]
Back to top Go down
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Kireina became water and went splashing into the lake. Slowly rising, water would spout up from the lake as if someone else was casting a water jutsu before the solid human form of the Hyuuga girl became visible. Apparently she was still shaken up from her first attempt. Kireina took a few moments to breathe to let her nerves calm down naturally. Rather than force them away this was better because it would ensure there'd be no more problems caused by unbalanced emotions. This go round Kireina would try merging at a moderate pace, she wanted to get better control before moving on to a solid surface. It was obvious that she did have the water nature but she wanted to test on dry land to make sure that it was some kind of hoax brought on by the mist. She would also imagine herself using this jutsu in a real life situation. The location would be Amegakure, it rained all the time there. Nobody would be suspicious of a puddle so it would perfect for her retcon mission. This time with her eyes wide open Kireina performed the jutsu. Just as she had wanted the conversion didn't happen too slowly or too quickly.

[3/3] [Claiming Water nature]
Back to top Go down
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:24 pm

With success in her grasp K gave herself a brief grin of happiness before taking a few steps away from the lake to place her back on the ground. Using her byakugan to look around she found a puddle and was now pretending that she'd almost been seen by the enemy. Kireina used the jutsu swiftly to merge and resurface at a controlled high speed. Being a Hyuuga she had excellent chakra control so after doing something once it wasn't hard for her to do it again, even if her emotions intervened to shake things up. However Kireina was young and had plenty of time to overcome that. Just look at what she accomplished today in just a few short minutes, not only a new jutsu but a new elemental nature. A normal kid would run home to rub the feat in the face of naysay-ers but K was far from done training for the day. Kireina had actually began thinking of a way to use this jutsu with the mist in the air. For now it would be stored in her mental note book while she worked on learning other techs, she was on a roll and wasn't about to stop now.

[1/1] [Claiming Water Release: Hiding in Water]
Back to top Go down
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Being that she was in the Mist Fields it would be kind of hard to learn the Hiding in Mist jutsu. Of course, there were other things that she wanted to learn having seen older ninja perform them but this one jutsu she just couldn't get off her mind. So that's where young Twisty would start in expanding her water arsenal. The technique was a trademark of Kiri ninja so it would be a shame if she didn't learn it. Although it was a rather simple technique there would be some trial and error as with all training. Having just performed the Hiding in Water jutsu she had a rough guess of what needed to be done to achieve this one. Before that, she needed to decide which method of mist she was going to use. Kireina had the choice to use create her own mist from the river or have it be expelled from her mouth. Of course, based on the person she was Twisty would practice both ways but she had to start with one. A smart test taker knows to go through and answer all the easy questions first, in this case, it would be using the water already provided.

[1/2]
Back to top Go down
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 5:49 pm

K wasn't all that sure how to make the water turn into mist without heating it. So her first idea would be to spit out a stream of fire aimed at the surface of the lake. It would only take a few seconds for the water to vaporize but that would defeat the purpose. None of the other Kiri ninja that knew the technique would use fire first. The only other option was to use The Force and ninja magic to create it and that's what she did. Facing her whole body towards the river Kireina locked eyes with the water's surface, she slowly began emanating chakra from all her tenketsu. If she did this properly the mist would be drawn to her body and begin to cover it. Normally this would happen quite rapidly but since this was her first time attempting the jutsu it was taking its sweet time. Soon enough the mist was at her feet, racing up her legs, swallowing her torso, and then completely covering Twisty. Unfortunately, there was no one around that she could creep around to validate her mastery of the technique. So until there was K would practice summoning the mist faster and then switch to emitting it from her mouth.

[2/2] [Claiming Water Release: Hiding in Mist]
Back to top Go down
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 6:24 pm

It wasn't long before Kireina had perfected both uses of the technique and was ready to move one. Another jutsu that came to her mind but it didn't have anything to do with water. It actually had to do with speed, a useful technique to get out of a sticky situation. And currently being inexperienced it would give her an upper hand against her peers. Despite being a speed enhancing jutsu it required a hand seal, only one though. Kireina could easily form the ram seal but she didn't know what to expect when doing so. Would it feel like electricity rushing through her body or would she just be able to run faster than normal? She knew that to an observer it would appear as though she had teleported but that didn't help her much. That meant that the only way to find out was to do it. The red haired girl clasped her hands together in the appropriate fashion and then ran. It didn't feel any different at all but she did notice the increase in speed. She also noted that she didn't go very far and surmised that the distance she could travel was determined by how much chakra she used.

[1/2]
Back to top Go down
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 7:00 pm

The next twenty minutes or so would be spent testing her distance. It wasn't long before young Kireina ran out of chakra and needed to take a break. During that last passage of time she'd dashed all over the place, she even landed in the river a few times. Luckily she was quick enough to realize it before she sunk in. Suddenly appearing all over the place exhilarated her, Twisty could just imagine how far she could go once she expanded her chakra reserves. Speaking of which she had strayed rather far from her starting point and would have to take a brisk walk to get back to the river. She could really use a drink of water, too bad she only had just enough chakra to use her dojutsu. However, if waited just a little more K would be able to dash right to the river. It was at this time that the girl wished she had chosen a better place to train, there was nothing to look at while she walked. One look at Kireina and it was clear that she wasn't the singing and skipping type so her walk was filled with nothing but the sounds of nature. Before long K's chakra returned and she body flickered to the river for her long awaited drink.

[2/2] [Claiming: Body Flicker]
Back to top Go down
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 7:26 pm

However annoying Kireina's walk did spark an idea. The girl was an avid fan of horror movies and a good horror movie usually always has mist. But also when wandering alone through the woods the main character is often being stalked by an unforeseen person. Twisty wasn't one for genjutsu but the one by the name of Mist Servant fit the location perfectly. Apparently, the jutsu caused eery black ninja illusions to spawn from behind trees and rocks. Slowly cornering the foe and the best part is that the more they're destroyed the more they appear. It was the perfect jutsu for a prank or to torment one's enemy. Kireina contemplated if she should learn it as she took her water break. This was the best place to use it, even better if it were the night. As the young Hyuuga sat staring into the void she figured learn a genjutsu here and there wouldn't hurt. Running a damp hand through her crimson locks, she stood up with a stretch and deep breath. K wouldn't be able to gen herself but she would still be able to see the figures. She'd only skimmed the technique briefly when reading so she needed a few moments to find the image in her mind.

[1/2]
Back to top Go down
Sakumo

Sakumo

Ninja I.D,

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Even though it felt like a whole minute had passed to Twisty in actuality she opened her eyes almost instantly after searching for the memory. Casting genjutsu was purely ninja magic, especially sight genjutsu because they seemed to never require hand seals. Just a locking of eyes for activation, which Kireina could do if she were able to make shadow clones instead of the illusory ones. But that would come with time, she was rather young after all. Surely this jutsu had been created or trained by another without a target, if not she'd be the first and that'd be something she could take pride in. Kireina began to focus her chakra into her eyes without activating her dojutsu, if she were successful parts of the white mist would begin to turn black. This was going to take even more time than the jutsu she'd previously trained. K was a Hyuuga she worked against genjutsu, not with it. Too bad she didn't have a partner here training with her, she could easily have them cast the technique and study from the inside out. Luckily Twisty was nowhere near limited in her creativity and was able to recreate the forms of her clansmen and fellow Kiri natives with ease. The girl took a few steps to her right and punched one of the things. When it duplicated itself she knew that she'd completed the jutsu.

[2/2] [Claiming: Mist Servant]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am A River Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A River   I Am A River Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am A River
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Water :: Kirigakure :: Training Grounds :: Mist Fields-
Jump to: