Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Family Time [P] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Family Time [P] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Family Time [P] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Family Time [P] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Family Time [P] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Family Time [P] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Family Time [P] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Family Time [P] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Family Time [P] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Family Time [P] Vote_lcapFamily Time [P] Voting_barFamily Time [P] Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Family Time [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reisa

Reisa

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 12:03 am

lit up the world
THEY'D FILL THE OPEN AIR

Reisa rinsed the water through her hair and watched all the soap flow down the drain as she sat on a small stool. Violet hair darkened almost black by water stuck to the cream silk of the gown she wore for washing her hair. She ran thin fingers over the fabric until they reached the collar of the robe. She peeled the robe from her skin as she watched herself in the mirror. Slowly, her nude ivory skin was revealed and she dropped the robe to the side.

It was peculiar to look at herself sometimes. Clothed, her figure was pristine. Clear and whole. Now, in the dim light of the bathroom of her home, her fingers slowly traced across the smooth surface of her stomach, up the smooth length of her arm, and inched their way over her shoulder until her fingers touched the edge of slightly raised scars where her shoulder blade was. Looking at herself was like an out of body experience sometimes, and she couldn't exactly explain why.

Shaking her head, she turned back to the bath already filled with water to check that it was still hot. It was, good. She slipped her feet in and slowly settled herself down into the steaming water. The heat scalding her back felt pleasant, and so she closed her eyes to relax.

TAG: WORDS: NOTES:
Back to top Go down
Moeru & Ryuu

Moeru & Ryuu

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 12:31 am

~Ryuu~

Today wasn't a good day for Ryuu. He had spent his entire day working with the Hyuga clan leader on plans for the future of the clan. He had spent hours going over the ceremony for when Rei would be the new clan head and deciding which Hyuga would be a perfect fit for her to marry. It was extensive and exhausting, and that was just the beginning of the day.

When he finally got home, Ryuu released a sigh. He sat down at the step of his house and took off his sandals- or more like kicked them off.

He released a large yell for his wife to hear. "Honey, I'm home!" and waited for her response. He had always wanted to say that, and now he got the chance to do it every day with his wife. Of course, that never got old with him, but Reisa was probably tired of it now.

The house was mostly silent, but Ryuu could hear the faint sounds of rushing water upstairs. She must've been in the baths.

"I wonder how gorgeous she looks today," he said to himself as a mischevious thought crossed his mind. How long had it been since he messed with his wife?

He slowly rose to his feet and walked up to their restroom. He stretched a little, cracking his stiff bones to make him a lot looser. He yawned next, letting the sleepy feeling wash over him. While he was with the clan head, he couldn't express how tired he was. However, now he only wanted to splat on his bed and sleep. But first...

"Hey baby, enjoying a nice bath?" Ryuu said as he opened the door and walked into the bathroom. He moved straight to the tub where his endearing wife laid, then knelt down to give her a peck on her lips.

"Did you have a good day? Mine was... Something"
Back to top Go down
Reisa

Reisa

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 2:19 am

lit up the world
THEY'D FILL THE OPEN AIR

Her husband announced his presence in his usual cheesy way. If her eyes weren't closed, she would have rolled them. He was such a dork. Then he walked in and gave her a light peck. She opened her eyes, hazel green meeting pearlescent. He looked exhausted, and it was only further confirmed by him. Her first desire was to touch his face, but instead she wrung her hands under the water to stop herself. She twisted herself so that she could bring her arms up onto the sides of the tub and rest her chin on them, also putting herself closer to him as she bit her lip. "It's...I don't want to hear it," she lied.

She would then motion to him, a silent command to undress, as she would climb out of the water. She would not bother with a towel, he was her husband and her friend of many years now. She was comfortable around him...and only him. Plus this had become a habit of hers, to wash her husband's hair and back for him when he got home from his long days. She would grab the shampoo, and with her back turned to him she would amend in her soft voice, "But I guess that I can let you tell me about it."

Back to top Go down
Moeru & Ryuu

Moeru & Ryuu

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 3:03 am

~Ryuu~

Seeing his wife was a breath of fresh air for Ryuu. It was like being stuck in a pile of garbage all day, then suddenly stepping into a beautiful garden of Eden.

She was magnificent.

When she suddenly gave a signal, which meant for Ryuu to take off his clothes, the man gave her a sly smirk. "Got used to this, haven't you?" he teased her as she stood up and immediately grabbed the shampoo.

Of course, it was a wife's duty to shampoo her husband, just as it was a man's duty to massage his wife when she felt stiff. They each had a role they fit under as spouse. Now, they could perform their roles perfectly and efficiently.

Ryuu moved to unfasten the yukata he was forced to wear in front of the clan head. The silk slid off his body, revealing his rough and muscular skin. The tattoos made bare before Reisa, as well as the rest of his naked and sweaty form, and yet Ryuu remained unphased. Only his wife was allowed to see him this way. Only she could glance at his full uninhibited form.

After he had removed his pants and underwear, making his ass bare, He quickly sat down on the stool and pulled all of his hair to the back for Reisa to wash.

"You really don't like the main family, do you?" he asked as he prepared himself mentally for the coldness of the shampoo. "They're not that bad, you know? Just a bunch of uptight people with sticks between their asses. But they're still good people."

Even though the clan head spoke about his daughter, Rei, with seriousness the whole day, there was no denying how much he loved her. It could be seen in the tone he tried to hide. After working so long with the main family, all of this had become noticeable to Ryuu.

"But, they didn't go easy on me this time. Ugh, my back hurts from sitting in those darn chairs." Ryuu stretched his back to make a point. Then, he said as though he was in depressing pain, "If only I had a wonderful and amazing wife that would massage me with her breast to make it feel better."

Of course, massaging with a person's chest didn't get rid of the terrible ache in his bones, it would still work perfectly in calming Ryuu's heart. Besides, it had been a while since Reisa did that for him.
Back to top Go down
Reisa

Reisa

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 3:31 am

lift up the world
THEY'D FILL THE OPEN AIR

Reisa kept her mouth shut as she dampened her husband's hair and mixed the shampoo into the strands. The slight pulling was not coincidental. He knew her feelings about the main branch of his family, and she had a lot of feelings which she had vocalized before. No matter how nice the people of the Hyuuga clan were, she still found no justification for many of their methods. She washed those thoughts from her mind as she rinsed the soap out of her husband's hair. It was soft in her hands, and down, her husband's features had a certain handsomeness with long hair. He'd be that much more handsome if he shore it short, but then they'd have to become rogue ninja, as she'd surely have to kill a village girl or two. So she didn't ever speak a word about a hair cut.

As he spoke to her, instead of listening to his attempt to convince her otherwise about his family, she let the timbre of his voice roll over her and warm her cheeks as she traced thin fingers along the outlines of the roses twisting up his back. His skin was firm and warm, like the water in the basin she'd stepped out of. The loss of the warmth and her damp skin sent a shiver through her bones, and hardened her nipples. She found herself inching closer to him, close enough for her chest to graze his skin and absorb some of his warmth. Her fingers crested atop Ryuu's shoulders and applied pressure to give him real relief for the ache in his back.

He'd been busier than usual for the past several days, coming home sore and looking far more beat than he'd let her know about. The hint of dark circles under his eyes and the stiffness in the muscles of his back filled her with the desire to envelop him, to block out all of the rest of the world and fill his senses with nothing but herself. She wanted to be the only thing making him this tired.

Before she knew it her arms would snake from under his and encircle him in a hug that squished her breasts against his back. Her lips would trace soft butterfly kisses along his shoulder and collar, alighting upon a small scar, and ending on the side of his neck. Warm hazel eyes would meet her husband's in the mirror as she nuzzled against the crook of his collar. For a moment of her silence, she wanted him to be drowned in her love for him.

Once the moment passed, she would rise to her feet and indicate with her chin towards the tub," Get in."

Back to top Go down
Moeru & Ryuu

Moeru & Ryuu

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:20 pm

"Hey, ow ow, that actually hurts!" he playfully said when his loving wife suddenly tugged on his hair. He knew her feelings for the Hyuuga main branch, but he sometimes wanted to mess with her to see her reaction to it. When she was flustered, she was also incredibly cute.

Other than that one moment, his wife's hands were gentle and relaxing. He always felt it was a sort of therapy to have Reisa do this for him. He loved it, and he loved her for doing it. However, his love for her was greater when she actually treated him the wonderful way she did.

When she grabbed his shoulders and placed her chest on his back, Ryuu leaned his head back and released a sigh of delight, pleasure, and satisfaction. He closed his eyes, imagining his wife's firm breasts as she used them on him like a fine paintbrush, and he started falling deep in infatuation with her more.

Already, he could feel the aches in his muscles slowly disappear. With every day like this, with her, he would never know sorrow.

When she hugged him, then kissed him, his entire soul was set on fire. He couldn't hold himself back anymore, and he had to get it out.

"I hope you know how much I love you," he said to his adoring wife, letting loose his true feelings for her. Ryuu had affection so deep that he could drown the entire world in it. Everything he now did in his life, he did for her. For small moments like these, where Reisa could kiss him and hold her beautifully naked form against his back, he would destroy the world if he had to.

Unfortunately, he was sad to see the moment end, but they couldn't stay this close together forever. Reisa stood up and ordered Ryuu into the water. The man said, "My my, what a demanding wife I have," as if he was protesting, yet his hands immediately went to the bucket and he immediately washed all of the soap from his body so that he could quickly climb inside the tub.

He stood and dipped his toe into the lukewarm water, then slowly merged the rest of his body into the tub. When he found himself in a comfortable spot, he released a content sigh then looked towards Reisa.

"Come here," he practically ordered her, as he used one finger to signal her to come. His eyes were ever so playful, but a dangerous smile formed on his lips. He knew that she knew just where he wanted her to sit. And if she didn't sit there, he would pull her there with all of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Reisa

Reisa

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:13 am

lift up the world
THEY'D FILL THE OPEN AIR

Reisa watched as her husband rose to his feet, eyes fixated upon the rippling muscles of his back as he got into the water. As he checked the water's temperature, even as steam rose off its surface, her hands slid from her hips, slow grazes along her ribs and up to the hair against her collarbone, and puled her purple hair to one side of her neck. Sometimes Ryuu's skin shown so that is appeared soft, and it did so now. Watching his chest rise with a large breath as he settled into the water made her cheeks a little warm. Men weren't so bad when they came in a skin suit like that.

"Get in," he said, and her eyes flicked to his. She knew what was up, and he knew what was up, and the game was on. She stepped over to the bath, adding a little extra sway to her hips, the water from her earlier soak glistening against her own skin and highlighting her curves just so as she lowered herself into the water on the opposite end from her husband. On her knees, the corner of her mouth quirked upwards as she crawled on all fours towards her husband. Once to him, she would move so that she could settle, simultaneously wrapping her legs around his waist and sitting herself on his lap.

"Yes?"

Back to top Go down
Moeru & Ryuu

Moeru & Ryuu

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Ryuu leaned his head on one of his hands as he watched his wife sway over to him. She always knew what ways to look sexy and adorable at the same time, didn't she?

She lowered herself into the water opposite of him, and he almost thought that he would need to force her over until she crawled on all fours towards him. The man couldn't help but release a low growl to his wife's raunchy behavior, and a smile couldn't possibly escape his face. When she straddled him and cutely answered him back as if she was all innocent inside, Ryuu couldn't stop himself.

He brought a hand up to his wife's chin, then made her meet him halfway as he gave her a deep, passionate kiss. His other hand wrapped around her waist, and he forced her to come to him closer so that their chest could touch while they indulged in their love.

After the kiss became too long, Ryuu broke from his wife and spoke to her with a playful smile. "You taste just as good as the first moment I kissed you." He gave a chuckle, obviously teasing his darling Reisa.

However, he quickly became serious and looked at her with a sweet smile. "My Reisa," he said as he delicately pushed her smooth purple hair behind her ear. "You can't imagine how much I enjoy looking at you. Who woulda thought that the little girl who I saved would turn into the most important person in my life...
Do I make you happy, Reisa?"
Back to top Go down
Reisa

Reisa

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:49 pm

lift up the world
THEY'D FILL THE OPEN AIR

Reisa tsked after her husband pulled away. He was also so...sentimental. A apart of her was repulsed by it, and the other part of her didn't mind too much. His fingers lightly grazed her cheek as he swiped some of her hair back and asked her is he...made her happy? She made a really? look over his shoulder, then pulled back and looked at him blankly. "No, I married you for your family name."

She rolled her eyes at this. Only with him could she be sweet on, but sometimes he pulled out that hard shell of hers too. This made her smack his arm. "Would I have married you if you didn't?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Time [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time [P]   Family Time [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Time [P]
Page 1 of 1