Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] Vote_lcapFighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] Voting_barFighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] Vote_lcapFighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] Voting_barFighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] Empty
PostSubject: Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE]   Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:03 am

Kirito had awoken with a start yet again. He had been having these recurring nightmares and it was to the point that he couldn't bear it anymore. He needed to get this impending battle over with and out of the way. Getting dressed and strapping his sword to his back, the Twelve year old wanderer would head out of his suite. He knew he needed to get far away from the village and as such, he moved out of the northern most gate and kept on heading north. After about three hours of running, he came across a large mountain. He decided that would be a good place for this. CLimbing up the mountain the rocks were eventually covered in snow and he actually found himself enjoying the sight of the white substance that he hadn't seen in a couple of months.

Once at the top of the mountain, Kirito would sit down in the lotus pose, and begin to meditate. He would open his eyes to find himself in what he had discovered was his mindscape. A large, barren snowy flatland. It had changed some since he had last been here, small red flowers dotted the flatland and there were a few more trees and rocks. Approaching the large frozen lake that held his beast, he would call out, "Isobu, I have come to finalize our partnership!" He knew he had a somewhat decent relationship with his beast, but he also knew that to finalize this, he would need to battle it. This wouldn't be easy either, but it was something that had to be done, for both their sakes. He had on his black Gi and his signature white haori. It was with his wakizashi strapped to the back, so it seemed he carried into his mindscape rather nicely from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE]   Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 2:47 am

The rather large turtle were a certain level childish, that was for sure. That didn't mean that Isobu wasn't sitting there, smiling.  He knew what was going on here. He knew the whole thing, but that didn't mean that the large turtle was one to easily give it up. He knew exactly how to start off this battle, and was determined to test his jin in a way only he knew how. Firing tailed beast balls at it until it either manged to overcome it or managed to do something else. The turtle didn't speak, though. It knew what was going on, and so did Kirito when he had walked into his own mindscape.

The tailed beast swiftly formed a bomb in front of it and let it loose towards it's jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE]   Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Kirito was not expecting the attack by the Sanbi to be a tailed beast ball right off the bat, but he knew it was of the weaker variety due to the lack of charge time. Forming the snake seal and then biting his thumb to draw blood, he would slam his hands to the ground giving rise to the Rashomon gate. The gate would easily take the blast of the tailed beast bomb, dispersing it to the sides keeping it from doing any damage to Kirito. His next attack would follow up Immediately,  forming the chains for his latest and potentially most useful technique,  he wpuld cause them to erupt from the ground binding tightly around the three tails binding its body, arms, tails and finally holding its mouth shut. It would be unable to break these chains by any means until either Kirito lost more chakra than the beast had, or Kirito released the jutsu.

Once it was held, Kirito would rush forwards, grabbing a hold of the beasts chakra and would begin to pull it out which is what the Sanbi had explained that he would need to do when he had asked how he was supposed to fully master its power.

Chakra: 925/1,115

Jutsu Used:

[OOC: The Sanbi only has 900 chakra, so i should he able to hold it for this post and the next post]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE]   Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:08 pm

[OOC: Skipping Dann as it has been over 24 hours and he said i could..]

Pulling the chakra more and more, he would be creating more and more space between himself and the giant turtle. He finally pulled the chakra out completely which turned itself into an ethereal form of his Bijuu. This spirit was then absorbed into Kirito. It was at this moment that Kirito was engulfed in a blue cloak seemingly made of blue fire. It was an amazing thing, looking up, he saw Isobu was standing, free of the chains that had long since dissipated and looking at him with glee in his eyes. He held out his massive hand in the shape of a fist. Kirito would hold out his fist and bump it with Isobu's. It was at this moment, Kirito's cloak grew out a haori and he could feel how powerful he had become in just this moment. When he pulled his fist back from Isobu's, he would find himself out of his mind scape.

Looking around he would stand and stretch. It was time to head back to the village to begin preparing his luggage to begin moving to another village. His next destination would be the village inclined towards the water nature, Kirigakure. He would be heading off within a week towards the village and he was just glad to have gotten his training of Isobu completed before he headed off.

(Claiming completion of this thread and mastery of my bijuu...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE]   Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting My Inner Demon [PRIVATE/ BIJUU BATTLE]
Page 1 of 1