Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] Vote_lcapJinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] Voting_barJinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] Vote_lcapJinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] Voting_barJinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] Empty
PostSubject: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 am

The young white haired boy entered into the village with a calm expression on his face. He didn't know why, but the chilly, wet air made him feel at home. He could feel Isobu nod in agreement from within the seal. It was odd, to be in a nation so attuned to his own natural element. He walked along the relatively busy streets and looked at the buildings and saw ninja leaping across rooftops. It was truly a ninja village.

He had on his typical outfit, a black gi tied by a white sash and topped by a wjite haori with the intricate embroidery for three on the back. His blade tied to his back loosely. He needed to find a place to stay while within the village, so that is the first stop he would be making. Once he had gotten himself a room, he decided that the best place to go now, until he decided what to do, would be to go to the local training grounds to work on a few jutsu. His first order of business would be to learn a lightning release jutsu he had been thinking up on his way to the village. He would get to the training grounds and begin this portion of the training with a bit of chakra running through his body to get himself warmed up.

1/4 (reduced price due to GM)
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 8:30 pm

When a storm is coming to your village you know it, Ozai had been informed by many birdies early in the week that a special someone would be visiting the hidden mist. Ozai got up way earlier than normal today for one purpose to observe. Sitting atop a ramen shop just close enough to the gates he was able to witness such a beautiful sunrise that destroyed the fog. Clat shingle roof tiles did not make the best seat and leaves your butt feeling a bit numb. Ozai hadn't been up this early in a while, but how could anyone be okay with someone whos powerful just strolling into their village. Quietly Ozai watched a small boy walked through the gates and he couldn't help but think its just a kid? This seemed awfully odd to him and the stories he had received did not paint this situation the same. What kind of a monster would trap a bijuu into a little kid he thought to himself as he crept to keep up with the boy. Ozai's expectations were defeated, but his interest had peaked.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:00 pm

It was going well, he had gotten chakra into his limbs to keep them active, he would then begin to transform this normal chakra into lightning nature chakra. It was a simple task for him now, but still something that needed to be done. He focused and released enough chakra that for a brief moment, lightning arced around both his arms and his hair stood on end. This was clearly a very powerful jutsu to say the least. His plan when using this jutsu was to use his control to shape the element into a dragon and send it to attack a target which was at this moment, a training dummy. He was however not at this level yet, he knew he needed to practice the shape manipulation first, so he would begin by attempting to form a small ball of lightning chakra in the air near him.

He used his hands to shape it into a compact ball and maneuver it around his body. It was a very slow process though, as it was taking him a bit to shape the pure lightning chakra into a ball. It was taking a great deal of concentration, so much so, that he didn't notice the man watching him do said training. Lucky for him, he had a partner who was more alert. "Kirito, you are being watched" He heard echo through his mind. He sent back a mental thank you, but continued to focus on his training. Isobu was a very helpful friend to have, not only could he gether Senjutsu chakra for Kirito, he could also sense other ninja if he tried.

2/4
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 10:28 pm

Who just comes to a village without introducing themsleves Ozai wondered to himself as he tailed the lone shinobi from his room to the hidden mist's training grounds. He was slightly disturbed how one could just show up in a hidden village an no alarm or alert was made in any way. Is it because people are scared of jins? the thought passed through his mind as he calculated whether he should be afraid for himself. You could clearly see the lightning crackle from the boy's body as he was readying to strike one of the training dummies. Ozai had just taught the ways of lightning style to himself only a few days ago. His curiosity had finally peaked, he jumped down from the roof landing close to the boy.

Keeping a moderate distance Ozai made sure to make himself heard "Who be the boy that thinks he can just enter the mist with no notification? This isn't exactly the kind of place you just wander into when you please. I am Ozai of the Hoshigaki clan and this is my home you have entered so identify yourself." Ozai knew damn well who the boy was, however, he was uncertain of his motives and was ready to move at any time.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 10:38 pm

Startled slightly by the man who suddenly jumped down next to him, Kirito would end his jutsu. So, this was a Mist shinobi then? Deciding to be polite and answer his questions honestly, Kirito would speak, showing no outward shock or fear at the sudden appearance. "I am Kirito Samejima, a humble wanderer and not a shinobi of any sort, nor have I ever been one. I simply know a few jutsu that have all been self taught, so I am no threat to your village, in fact, I am intent to seek to join this village." It was something he had given a fair amount of thought, so he decided that he would go through with it whenever he finished his training.

Focusing back on his manipulation, he would conjure a ball of lightning and would then transform it into the shape of a miniature dragon that would dance around him. It was only a foot long and it moved slowly, but it was a great deal better than the struggled lightning manipulation he had tried earlier. It would seem that as he improved his skills, learning new things became a little easier.

3/4
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:13 pm

Acknowledging the boy's position Ozai decided that he could drop his guard down. "You're an awfully calm person who wants to join the bloody mist don't you know what goes on in this place?" It was common knowledge that many people had a dislike of the mist due to their murderous tendencies. "Usually when you want to join a village you make your peace with the kage before going off and firing jutsu in the training area." The little dragon Kirito conjured caught Ozai's eye and he decided to do a quick circle around the boy examing him from head to toe. "So how did they go about fitting such a large turtle into your body? It must've been some accomplishment, how did you manage to freely wander around there must be someone who wants that power?" It was hard for Ozai to contain his curiosity when he was getting his first examination of a person in. Ozai bowed to his new acquaintance before extending his hand out in peace.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:25 pm

Kirito would ignore the questions roaming through his mind about how this man knew about Isobu, this could wait. It wasn't something that he kept a secret, nor was it something he flaunted. Isobu was a part of him, just like he had become a part of Isobu. "Fuuinjutsu is a very useful skill. And while I am sure there are those who desire this power for themselves, I have yet to meet them and I will do what I must to defend myself if need be." With that, he would throw a punch laced with lightning chakra in the direction of the training dummy he had been eyeing earlier. A very large dragon made of lightning would emerge from his fist and slam straight into the dummy, obliterating it. Once that was done, he would take the older man's hand into his own and give it a good shake with a firm grip. 

His next training target would require a bit of peace and calm. He would sit down and begin to hold perfectly still, Isobu aiding him in gathering senjutsu, making the process double quick. "I have heard tales of this village's reputation, but I am not worried. I have reached a point where I can find my peace in nature, and the nature in this place calls to me like the sky calls to a bird. I will be meeting with the Kage in due time, though I decided to come here first to let off some steam from the long journey. You are obviously a shinobi, which rank do you hold Ozai-san?" He would ask curiously, looking at the man standing next to him.

2 posts gathered
4/4 (Lightning Release: Lightning Dragon Flow)

Jutsu Gained:
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:36 am

"Thats good, its good to know how strong your will is." Ozai replied as he watched the dragon from the second it left Kirito's hand to the last moment where it eradicated the training dummy. He was actually amazed such a strong technique, Ozai made a mental note of it to potentially learn it later. The boy had a good handshake which was in Ozai's mind even better proof to support Kirito's will. Ozai watched as the boy took a seat in a very gentle motion without disturbing anything. He talked and Ozai listened. "You're one with nature huh? I myself am a fresh jounin and am currently working on myself both in stature and strength. I can't say that I am comparable to you in power, but I do know my way around the battlefield." Contemplating for a brief moment Ozai decided to join Kirito on the ground. "So what exactly was it that has drawn you to our small village? There isn't exactly a lot to offer here but we are mighty shinobi wise."
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:17 am

Kirito would listen to the now identified Jounin speak. He praised him for his strong will and Kirito appreciated that this peraon had just as much a thirst for knowledge and improvement as he himself did. As he sat he would gold one of his hands out, chakra beginning to focus into his palm, but no outwards signs of change were happening yet.

"I have been travelling the world for the past six months looking for a place to call home. I know of Kirigakure's dark reputation, but I am looking for a place to call my own, to give my loyalty and future to. From the moment I stepped into the Land of Water, i could feel that this was that place."

As he finished talking, he could feel that he almost had enough Senjutsu to do what he was planning, but he wanted to make sure, so both he and Isobu kept charging.

1/6 (Sage Art: Ultra Big-Ball Rasengan)

4 posts gathered
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:59 pm

"It definitely makes a good home. But what exactly do you plan on doing in this village? Being such a young person it would be difficult to just integrate you into the higher rank ninja." He watched as the boy held out a lone hand but was baffled when nothing happened. Was the boy trying to pull an age old trick on Ozai? "What exactly is it that you're doing there? It's not exactly funny if you're trying to play me for a fool." Ozai cocked his head sideways trying to understand what the boy was doing but not a single thing was happening at all. "After such a massive technique like that you hold your hand out and nothing shows? What are you planning on doing?" Zoning out for a moment while focusing on the boy's hand Ozai realized he must be doing something with the bijuu inside of it and began to inspect the boy for tails. Just how much control does he have over the beast inside of him?
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Listening to the other man, Kirito couldnt help but chuckle some. He supposed it wouldnt hurt to show off a bit to show the man that he meant him no disrespect. "I will start at whichever rank the Mizukage deems me worthy of. I hold no wish to make a fool of you Ozai-san, I am merely preparing to try out a theory for a Jutsu I had come up with on the way here." With that, he would form a Rasengan in the hand he had outstretched.  It was the average size, which is around the size of a softball. He continued to put chakra into it and eventuallu decoded to add in his wind nature which gave it a white color with blades of wind swirling around it.

After a few moments, he removed the wind nature, allowing it to revert back to normal. He then stood, keeping the jutsu going before rushing forwards at a speed of 40 to slam his hand into another training dummy. This shredded the dummy to pieces easily.  He wpuld then return to his original spot and sit back down.

"I am going to improve on that jutsu farther. What do you specialize in, Ozai-san?"

2/6

Last edited by Kirito on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:13 pm

"I am sure there is a place in the hidden mist just for you, but first you're gonna have to show your willingness to do anything for the land. A lot of bad things go on in this place and they will last forever in here." he said raising a finger to his temple before adjusting himself so that he was sitting crosslegged. He was in awe of the power that this young boy contains such a power. I'm sure much of it has been borrowed from his bijuu. I wonder what their relationship is like? he thought to himself after seeing the display. "You know I am just a simple shinobi I don't particularly have anything in mind that I am great at, however I do want to excel in everything I possibly can to be a more well-rounded opponent. I say that because after the village the only thing I have in life is myself and whether I use a sword or jutsu survival is key. There is nothing more important in my life than bettering myself next to supporting the village obviously.
It is a shame that too many shinobi get wrapped up in power struggles they fail to see they're losing the war for themselves. Not only do I plan to be great, but I also have plans for Kiri to be great whether it's as the Bloody Mist or the Village Hidden in the Mist. There is no difference to me other than the people who stand with me or against me."
Ozai ended his brief monologue with a simple smile that bared every sharp tooth in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 8:46 am

Kirito would listen to what his new friend had to say before smiling back. "It seems we have many common viewpoints about life and loyalty, Ozai-san." With that, he would fully enter sage mode. Blue marking going around his eyes and down his cheeks until they wrapped under his jaw, while his eyes themselves became a yellow color. The power flowing through him was astounding to even Kirito himself, he hadn't used senjutsu since he had mastered the art and he was almost amazed at the power granted.

Forming another Rasengan, he would begin to push senjutsu chakra into it. Nothing would happen at first, but eventually it would begin to grow. It wavered at times but he got it under control. He didn't want it to explode on his hand after all. He continued to feed it chakra until it reached its maximum size of around three times Kirito's height. He was holding it above his head at this point, now he just needed to find a safe place to test it out. This might prove difficult,  but he had a few options that hr could safely consider.

3/6
Entered sage mode, 600 chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 9:37 pm

"That is true" was all Ozai could get out before he rolled backward and flipped up to his feet taking a defensive stance. He watched as the boy's body was covered with blue markings and his eyes turned a yellow color. What kind of demon jutsu is this? Ozai questioned himself as he studied the boys every move. An orb formed in the boy's tiny hand and was continuously growing in size until it was bigger than Ozai. For the first time in a long time, Ozai was genuinely terrified and unsure what he should do next. "WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU. WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING WITH THAT." Ozai wigged out, letting all of his panic out in a matter of seconds he was unsure of what to do and took a few more steps away from the boy giving him and his massive jutsu some room. Flicking a few hand seals he readied a jutsu for himself just to be sure that he had a potential escape route if things went south here. Then he could at least alert the Kage before something major happened.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:41 pm

Kirito would chuckle slightly at his new friends reaction to his jutsu. "I am simply practicing a new jutsu I devised whilst on my travels. I simply needed to gather Senjutsu Chakra to be able to use it properly. No need to be alarmed!" With that, he decided he would fire it off into the swampy forest that was the opposite direction of the village. Rushing forwards, he would slam the massive rasengan into a tree roughly twenty meters away from them. It would explode in a rather spectacular fashion. It took out a rather large portion of the trees, leaving a sizable crater in the ground. He would back up from the crater, panting slightly. It would seem that he had exhausted a large amount of his senjutsu chakra from the usage of this technique, even with its power it definitely took a lot of his chakra to use.

He would return next to Ozai and return to his seated position to regain some senjutsu chakra before attempting to preform the jutsu again. "I apologize if my form surprised you. You see, I am a sage. This grants me access to a form known as Sage Mode that greatly increases my physical strength and my jutsu." In the end, he was glad to have made a friend when he got to this village.

4/6
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 12:29 am

Ozai was in pure bliss as he watched the boy send his jutsu off into the swamp completely eradicating everything in its path. Now that is something to strive for. The boy sat next to him once again and Ozai couldn't help but take a moment and examine him again. Now that he had seen some of the things Kirito was capable of it was time to reevaluate him. What would such a young man with all this power want from the hidden mist? Making a few plans in his head Ozai knew that he would need to spend more time with the boy to get a better understanding of Kirito. "What exactly is senjutsu chakra? I can control chakra as well but nothing on that level. That was quite the technique you are developing there, what exactly are you plans for it? How does one go about becoming a sage? A boost in my physical prowess would make me a better ninja combined with my skills behind the blade and to improve my jutsu that would make me happy. Sorry for being so inquisitive its just my nature." Ozai smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:56 am

Listening to the man's questions, Kirito would answer, "Senjutsu chakra is a special chakra that cannot be formed naturally and can only be drawn into the body from nature itself. When you do bring it into your body however, you must mix it with your own physical and spiritual chakra to achieve a perfect balance. If you fail to achieve this balance, you will turn to stone. However, if you achieve this balance, Senjutsu chakra will increase all of your abilities tenfold." After speaking, Kirito would continue to gather senjutsu chakra. It was something that he needed to do in order to properly be able to use the technique again. He could feel that he was almost ready, but he just needed a few more moments to gather the chakra properly. "There is nothing wrong with curiosity Ozai-san."

5/6
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:25 am

After listening to Kiritos talk about senjutsu Ozai would need to visit his shack soon to hit the books looking for all things sage related. "So will you teach me then?" he questioned as returned to a seated position facing the boy. "I assume you could guide me how the bijuu has helped you. I could try this on my own,
but I would rather not end up stone because I have way too many dreams at the moment.
"
Crossing his legs Ozai made sure to find himself a comfortable position as he placed an open palm on a balled fist. He pushed a very large amount of his chakra out into the world hoping that he could pull some nature back in. A wave of exhaustion swept over his body considering it wasn't often that he expended so much chakra at once. Ozai struggled to keep his head up as he held the chakra from his body waiting to feel the world's chakra give it a pull so he could absorb it.

[1/5]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Kirito would listen to what the man said. Well, if he wanted to learn Kirito supposed he could show him some things. "You seem to misunderstand Ozai-san. I was a sage long before I started training my Bijuu. To become a sage, one must have mastered the use of Senjutsu, so the first thing that you need to learn how to do is become one with nature. You would do this by learning to meditate with conplete stillness." He would instruct the man while also gathering his own senjutsu chakra. Sure, Isobu was helpful now, but back when he was just learning it was just him by himself. It was only within the last week that he got an open channel to talk to Isobu without having to enter the seal.

He would then stand, enter sage mode and form another massive rasengan. Repeating the technique as he did it earlier taking out another large area of swamp forest and leaving another large crater. He would release sage mode, panting slightly. It seemed he had the technique down but it took a lot out of him.

6/6 (Claiming Sage Art: Ultra Big-Ball Rasengan)

Name: Sage Art: Ultra Big-Ball Rasengan
Type: Senjutsu
Element: None
Range:Touch (Explosion 0m - 100m)
Description: When in Sage Mode, the user can perform a senjutsu-enhanced version of Rasengan known as Sage Art: Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan (仙法・超大玉螺旋丸, Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan). When it makes contact with a target, it explodes away from.the user with tremendous force, it is said that its destructive power would easily carve away most of a mountain. 300 senjutsu chakra to use.
Requirements: GM Sage Mode, Must Know Rasengan
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:04 pm

This was such an awkward situation for Ozai just sitting in the training grounds without moving an inch. It hardly seemed like training to him at all, in the time he was sitting for by now he could've practiced a jutsu and probably mastered it. There was one time before where had done something similar but it was a lot more extreme placing himself inside of lighting rods during a storm to help him grasp the concept of Raiton. "This is proving much more difficult than I expected is it really worth the training? It is terribly hard for me to just sit here and do nothing. Not to mention giving up so much chakra I nearly fainted." He watched with one eye as the boy again formed a huge ball of Futon and chakra. If he kept it up at this rate he would have cleared enough swamp the village could potentially use it for farmland. Tightening the grip on his fist Ozai used the pain to keep himself grounded focusing on letting himself go with the nature. "Do you think you could tell me more about Senjutsu Kirito? How did you come to learn it?"

[2/5]

Last edited by Kaiju on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Going and sitting back across from Ozai he would breathe out. "Well, your first mistake was letting out your chakra. Gathering senjutsu isn't as much about having room for it as it is about balancing the chakra you take in with the chakra you already have. I learned senjutsu quite by accident funny enough. I had been doing kenjutsu practice all day and I sat down to catch my breath. My sensei had been stressing the proper control of one's body. If you have control of your body, you will be one step above any opponent you face. I realized then that it is in our animal nature to move. We do it every day, our very lives are built around moving around. So, I decided that if I can beat out my own nature, then that would in turn mean that I had mastered my body and that I was in full control. So, after many days of hard training and focus, I was able to draw in chakra from the nature around me. To learn proper control of this chakra I was drawing in took many attempts, I had to learn to expel it quickly to avoid being petrified many times." He remembered it fondly, It was one of the few fond memories from his childhood. He molded his chakra as he talked.

1/5

Last edited by Kirito on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Of course I am doing it wrong it came to no surprise to Ozai that he was going about it all wrong. He knew that failure was part of what it ment to be a ninja, however it was how you learned from failure that would make you a great ninja. "That story is actually way more helpful than you probably expected. I was going about this all wrong trying to force myself into nature when I should be pulling the nature into me. You are 100% correct about movement in our lifes, I never realized how much I moved until I attempted to force myself to sit for an extended period of time. How talented are you in Kenjutsu?" he asked the boy holding both eyes closed. Loosening the grip in his fist Ozai relaxed himself becoming more fluid allowing himself to feel. A multitude of things rushed his sense at that point; the smell of the swamps, the warmth of the sun's rays, the force of the breeze. "I think i'm beginning to feel it Kirito."

[3/5]

Last edited by Kaiju on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 am

Listening to his training partner having his realization, Kirito would nod. He continied to mold chakra as he talked, "I am relatively skilled at Kenjutsu. I can hold my own against most opponents, but as in all things there is always room for improvement." He continued to mold his chakra changing its elemental affinity as he did it, Water, Lightning, Earth, Wind, Steel. It was all too natural to convert as he went as he was so used to it. "It is good that you are figuring it out Ozai-san!" He was glad to hear that he was helping his friend learn and improve.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 11:07 am

"I am pretty well versed in sword use, it might sound arrogant but I would say I am one of the best swordsmen the village contains. I don't even need to be apart of the Seven Swordsman to prove my worth. You could potentially look into the group, as far as I know there are multiple swords without an owner to claim them. If you're looking for a good way to get respect in the village that would be at the top of the list." he said before exhaling and taking a deep breath in. As the air came in he could feel a strand of nature chakra coming with it. Quickly he "grabbed" the strand and began to reel it in pulling the nature chakra in to replace the area of his chakra missing. As the chakra began to fill his body he could feel his strength multiplying as if he had just completed multiple months of training all at once. Two yellow lines began to appear under his eyes running down to his chin all the way to his chest where a circle would form with a single line shooting down each limb.

[4/5]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 12:08 pm

Kirito could sense that his companion was growing very close to reaching the height of this part of his training. He felt thatbhe was right on the verge of a breakthrough of drawing in nature chakra. Kirito listened to what he said, "I am well aware that joining the Seven Swordsmen is one of the highest honors, even in other countries, but my intrests lie in other places. Im not really focused on learning or mastering the use of Kenjutsu farther thannI already have. I will find other ways to serve the village."

He continued to draw in chakra and allowed it to flow through his body mutating it to match the element he wished. He was definitely keeping good control over his chakra as he slowly increased his reserves. A few of his jutsu required him to have very large reserves, but lucky for him, he had Isobu to help.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]   Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jinchūriki in the Mist [P, Kaiju]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next