Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] Vote_lcapRaising The Bar! [P,Training] Voting_barRaising The Bar! [P,Training] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Raising The Bar! [P,Training] Vote_lcapRaising The Bar! [P,Training] Voting_barRaising The Bar! [P,Training] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Raising The Bar! [P,Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

Raising The Bar! [P,Training] Empty
PostSubject: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Once again Ozai found himself back in his little shack that he calls home. It made for a nice place to train due to it being hidden on one of the various islands scattered throughout Mizu no Kuni. The journey to the cabin was very pleasant considering that Ozai had walked and swam nearly the whole way here. An abundant amount of his warmth while swimming was directly from the sun considering it was unblocked by any clouds this day. Surface walking jutsu allowed for Ozai to avoid swimming in areas too deep unsure of what may have been below him. Walking into the shack Ozai immediately hung Kusanagi upon the wall in a specially fashioned case because it would be of no use to him at the moment. Before gathering some things from the bookcase he lit the lone candle in the room with a match and quickly pulled a few books on the basics of ninjutsu. He left them in a pile beside the candle so that he could pull his chair up to the table. Blowing the dust off the stack of the books the first one he would grab was titled "Ninjutsu and its backgrounds!" This was one of the first things introduce to you in the academy. Ozai easily skimmed through the book recalling most of it from his childhood. This book wasn't exactly a training book, but you must always start at the roots. It told the story of how a Great Sage had gifted chakra to his Sons who then passed it down on to humans. The humans had eventually corrupted it and used it in the form of Ninjutsu for their own selfish gain leading to many of wars.

[Post 1/10]
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 11:49 pm

"One more book before I go outside." Ozai said into the nothingness that was his shack the flame and Kusanagi his only company for this training. Selecting a book from the middle of the pile he pulled it so quickly that the books on top fell after he had already had the book open. "Advanced Chakra Control and Nature Releases" was the title of the book. Ozai spent a few minutes broadly skimming through the book until he decided on something that could help him in his training. "Rasengan" a few pictures accompanied a lot of words and after reading them all Ozai was able to put them all together in his head like a picture show. The only reason he had settled on this jutsu was that because it demonstrated both extreme chakra control and the melding of an element to it. If Ozai could learn to form his ninjutsu at such a level it would potentially overpower any other ninja. In the pictures, the ninja has spent most of his time forming just the chakra into his hands and then after that the nature came in almost with no effort. "I should definitely be able to do this myself." he said out loud with much confidence.

[2/10]
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 1:40 am

Opening the door Ozai embraced the sun on his body after leaving both his jacket and flak jacket inside the shack. There was nothing like the warm tingling sensation it left all across your body similar to a hug. Taking a few steps out he allowed his toes to sink firmly into the sand crushing bits between them. I should start with the basics he thought to himself as he walked towards the ocean. The waves were rolling very smooth today kissing the shore then retreating back into the ocean. Ozai stood where the ocean greets the earth and took in a deep breath before exhaling. Extending his palms out beside him he began to push all the chakra from his chest out to his extremities. He could feel each individual finger and toe fill starting at the tip and moving back into his body. Looking down you could see a faint white glow surrounding both his feet and his hands as Ozai manipulated his chakra. On with the basics he reminded himself pulling all the chakra back from his hands he recalled it back to his chest and forced it down to his feet. After popping a few hand signs he took a step on the surface and then a few more followed the previous and before you know it Ozai was 15 feet from the shore. Dropping down to one knee moving the chakra in his body to support himself he touched the surface with his hand staring down into the depths.

Chakra:
Jutsu used:
Name: Water Surface Walking

[3/10]

Last edited by Kaiju on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 1:58 am

Lets turn this up a notch Ozai thought to himself as he glided across the top of the water at a high speed running so fast it seemed as if a projectile was cutting through the water. After moving back to the original place on the ocean in front of the house Ozai's fingers flew through another set of hand seals. He shouted "Water Release: Water Clone" and then watched as the water slowly collected itself into the shape of a human in his form. Moving his hand to test the clone it followed back perfectly as if he was staring into a mirror but in reverse. He threw a few punches at the clone to see how good it really was and it effectively blocked or dodge every one as if it were Ozai himself. "We should probably quit fooling around and get to work now." he said to the clone who only nodded in reply.

Chakra:
Jutsu used:
Name: Water Release: Water Clone

[4/10]
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 2:15 am

Both Ozai and his clone were sitting on the ocean rolling perfectly with every wave that came in and went back out. It was so captivating that Ozai could create such a being and that it was also essentially him. If I were to create a few more of him I could probably throw myself a little party he thought as he chuckled to himself. "Which jutsu do you think we should try first?" he asked the clone who simply shrugged in response. "Well you're really helpful, you're the clone of an elite ninja and you can't even help me come up with what jutsu to practice next." he scolded the clone. "Alright Alright stand up then." Ozai commanded as he stood and moved so he was next to the clone. He slowly began to form all the hand signs he could think of; Monkey, Rat, Snake, Pig, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Dog, Horse, Tiger, Boar, Ram, and last but not least Hare. "Okay are you following me? Let's try something simple. Water Release: Gunshot!" Ozai then kneaded water and chakra into his mouth before spitting a multitude of small pebble sized water drops into the water causing a large number of splashes. Looking over he watched his clone as it's fingers moved to Tiger and it then repeated the same jutsu as Ozai causing the water to flurry himself.

Chakra:
Jutsu used:
Water Release: Gunshot

[5/10]
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 2:33 am

"I'm sorry I don't have another chair for you to sit in, usually i'm the only one in this shack when it comes to my training. Now I may have to fashion up a few more chair because training myself with clones would be much more efficient than doing it alone like before." Ozai explained as he held the door open for his clone. "You know not just too long ago I had trained myself to use Raiton release out here. The weather was way worse than today and I had used metal rods to conduct lightning from storm all around myself to allow my chakra to merge with the lightning and for it to flow through my body." Now pointing to the stack of books after pulling out the two he had previously read "Lets get through this stack of books so I can get back to the village and carry out some missions." They separated the pile between one another and spent the last remaining few hours of daylight studying the pages. Ozai smiled to his clone as he finished up the last page of his book and placed it back into the bookshelf."Wow about 8 books in two hours that has got to be some kind of record."

Chakra:

[6/10]
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 2:50 am

As they both walked out into the night they were greeted by not only darkness, but a slight breeze carrying the scent of the ocean with it. Looking up into the sky Ozai who couldn't even attempt to count the stars began making out a few constellations. "It's such a nice night out, this day could've been no better for training don't ya think?" he questioned the clone to only be answered with silence. Running up and poking the clone "Lets play a game of tag." Ozai challenged the clone before running away moving his chakra back into his feet allowing him to scale a tree as if he were still walking on the ground. The clone was no dope being a copy of Ozai himself and was hot on the shinobi's heels. "You think you're going to catch me but you're not!" Ozai shouted. The pair bounced from branch to branch Ozai having a few close calls nearly caught by the clone. It wasn't until the clone had Ozai with his back against the tree that Ozai pulled a fast one. The clone dove at Ozai hoping to tag him only to find himself wrapped around a piece of driftwood after a puff of smoke. Ozai chuckled at the clone as it picked himself up and brushed the dirt off. "You fell for the Body replacement technique you might as well be a genin!"

Chakra:
Jutsu used:
Name: Tree Climbing
Name: Body Replacement Technique

[7/10]
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 3:04 am

"Water Release: Rain Tiger at Will" Dark clouds began to swell filling the sky nearly instantly amplifying the darkness. A few drops fell from the sky as it began to downpour. Ozai could feel everything. With the rain being made of his chakra anything that blocked its path he could sense. Himself, the clone, every last tree it was purely astonishing what this jutsu was doing. The ocean didn't take too long to respond to Ozai's storm and picked up its pace slamming large waves into the shore pulling anything they touched back with it. "What do you think of that? By forming the clouds with my own chakra not only can I sense anything I have also created a water source for myself to utilize with my jutsu. Never again will I have to pass on a Suiton jutsu Laughing maniacally Ozai pushed his clone into the waves watching him get sucked into the water after being caught off guard.

Chakra:
Jutsu used:
Water Release: Rain Tiger at Will

[8/10]
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am

Recovering quickly the clone fired right back at Ozai speeding his way from the water he was at Ozai's throat in no time. Instantaneously the two were lost in a flurry of blows neither gaining the upper ground countering each other perfectly. They moved all over the island leaving a trail of destruction everywhere they went. It was magnificent how the shitty little shack managed to survive the tornado of punches. When Ozai finally decided he had enough he stopped near the edge of the ocean and flicked a few hands. Behind Ozai 5 great white sharks rose from the ocean and with a flick of his finger, they surrounded the clone. They were spinning at such a high speed it was nearly a blur of water around the clone. Flicking his finger once more all 5 of the sharks converged on the clone mouths wide open bearing all their teeth. Suddenly a pile of water hit the ground running through the sand back into its home. Ozai could feel the chakra dissipate from the water as it ran between his toes.

Chakra:
Jutsu used:
Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks

[9/10]
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 1:56 am

The morning sun began to pierce the rain clouds clearing them up with no issue. A few beads of sweat rolled down Ozais forehead as he lifted a single hand to wipe them away. He was exhausted at this point and ready to be back in the village wrapped up in his bed. The candle's flame had lasted the night before being extinguished by Ozai's breath. Ozai picked up his coat and slid both arms in preparing to pick up his flak jacket to repeat the process. Picking up the rest of the books Ozai sorted them back into his bookcase then retrieved Kusanagi from the hold and placed it at the lower of his back. Slipping a few locks into place on the door assuring himself that the shack was locked up tight he would be on his way. The walk back to the village was very long and straining on his legs due to training all night. Ozai nearly collapsed multiple times on the way back. Village guard's greeted Ozai with nothing but smiles and waves opening the gates to let him in.

Chakra:

[10/10]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising The Bar! [P,Training]   Raising The Bar! [P,Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Raising The Bar! [P,Training]
Page 1 of 1