Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Roll the bones[Invite only] Vote_lcapRoll the bones[Invite only] Voting_barRoll the bones[Invite only] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Roll the bones[Invite only] Vote_lcapRoll the bones[Invite only] Voting_barRoll the bones[Invite only] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Roll the bones[Invite only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

Roll the bones[Invite only] Empty
PostSubject: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:01 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

Only a couple of days had passed since Rei's successful surgery. She had relaxed at her clan's compound, uninterrupted with a story about being "sick" She had slept soundly and each day that she woke up, she felt slightly more different than the day before. The transplant was going smoothly and now she was certain that with some practice, she could learn the secrets that the Kaguya possessed. This morning, she awoke and showered as usual, running her fingers over the scar from the surgery. Though healed shut,, Rei had left the scar as a reminder. The medic could have easily removed the scarring, but Rei took pride in her body's scar. It was a testament to her skills and dedication to Konoha. Sacrificing her own body for the betterment of the village and her clan.

After a light meal, Rei excused herself from the clan compound and jyuken practice. She was after all, "sick". What everyone else assumed to be casual walking through the village for fresh clean air, Rei took as an opportunity to go to the training grounds to master the Shikotsumyaku. First of all, she held no illusions that this would be an easy task. The Shikotsumyaku was a KKG through manipulating the bones of the user. For someone whom grew up without such a skill, it would surely be difficult and very weird. When she arrived at the training grounds, she chose a more remote place than usual- a spot that she could easily see others approaching but was well hidden from unwanted witnesses. Once she was certain that no one was round, she took up a meditative position. The first step in mastering the body, was to become one with the body after all. This new kidney was a new part of her body and had unlocked more potential within her. She sat and closed her eyes as she focused on breathing and extending the feeling of her chakra circulatory system throughout her whole body.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 1/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

First, Rei had to understand what the Shikotsumyaku was and how it operated. Through recollection about others telling her about the Kaguya's bone release, she remembered that the basis of the Shikotsumyaku was the use of calcium and chakra within the body to elicit near instantaneous growth of bones for various purposes. Fortunately for Rei, she was a Hyuga and was trained since a very young age in Jyuken. Jyuken being the Gentle Fist, an art that required mastering extremely fine chakra control to accomplish. Thus, having such refined chakra control, allowed Rei to manipulate her body and chakra circulatory system quite easily. First... I should focus on using my chakra control to flood my system and pour that chakra into creating and expanding calcium within my body... she reasoned and began to flow chakra throughout her body. The sensation felt very familiar, though there was a hint of a difference in the way her body felt.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 2/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

By different, it was more appropriately described as more abundant. Abundant in nutrients, calcium to be exact! As she spread her chakra and focused on molded her chakra aiming to manipulate the calcium within her body, the calcium reacted to her desire and began to awaken. It stirred within her, almost writhing beneath her skin as it waited for what seemed to be a command from Rei. She raised her hand up and flexed her forearm muscle as he focused her chakra flow into her arm. Luckly, she had the palm facing forward and away from her when she did this- or else she might have skewered herself in the process. A sudden long and elegant bone protruded from her palm in the shape of what seemed to be a spear made from bone. Its length wasn't too long, but it also wasn't too short- easily usable for a blade.

With that same hand, she closed her fingers around the bone protruding from her palm. The connection was sturdy, though this particular bone location would greatly impede her ability to perform ninjutsu seals. With her other hand, she grabbed the bone and began to pull on it to test its durability. She was impressed with how sturdy it was! then again, the Kaguya were known for their bones' extreme defense.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 3/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:02 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

She wondered, if she could accomplish this already- what else could she do with her limited knowledge on the Shikotsumyaku? This is great progress, but I feel like I am still missing a very important part of mastering the Shikotsumyaku... she thought to herself quizzically, reflecting on her knowledge of the Shikotsumyaku and how she had implemented it thus far. This was but a basic use of the Shikotsumyaku and there were many more ways of utilizing it. First however, she figured that she should use some applicable force to test how it felt using the bones during combat. She stood up from her lotus position suddenly and looked about- conveniently she was in the training grounds.

The training grounds housed many types of targets. Melee, ranged and pop-up targets. Melee targets were the best choice for the chosen bone Rei had produced. She stepped close to the target and jabbed forward. The bone weapon pierced through the wood with some resistance but that was because Rei had used barely any strength behind the attack. She retracted her arm from the target dummy and then struck again, this time using all of her strength. The resulting attack was that her bone weapon pierced clean through the wood like a knife through warm butter. Not only are thesse bones extremely sturdy.. but sharp as well! she thought to herself, beginning to realize just how deadly a kaguya could be. Of course this also increasingly showed how foolish Rei had been to go to Kirigakure to hunt down one of these shinobi. She had lucked out and found a weak kaguya however. Had she chosen a stronger victim, they could have proven quite the challenge.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 4/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:43 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

The bone was still inserted into the wooden target dummy. It had great piercing power, but what about slicing potential? With a jerk of her elbow, she yanked the bone sideways and slashed through the middle to the side of the wooden dummy. The bone blade sliced through the dummy with little resistance. Sturdy, piercing and slashing- who needed weapons when one's own body became a weapon in every way? She jerked her elbow in the opposite direction, slicing through the wooden target dummy again, reducing it to a useless pile of chopped wood. Simple and effective, she really liked that... but how difficult would it be to detach such a thing from her hand? She had tried to forcibly remove it and it had proven quite the challenge. So instead, she willed the chakra flow to stop around the bone and the bone disconnected from her skeletal structure and fell to the ground harmlessly. She bent over and picked up the bone before carefully examining it. It was soft to the touch and warm from her body, smooth and sharp on the edge and the tip as thought it was a crude but elegant sword. What about as a projectile? she wondered? Scanning the background training ground for a range dummy. Her eyes quickly found one and she flung the bone. It sailed through the air and sunk squarely into the target, about halfway through the wooden target.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 5/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:01 am

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

Truth be told, Rei had only taken the Shikotsumyaku to complete the secret mission that the Hokage had given her as an initiation into Konoha's ANBU... Yet she was genuinely surprised and pleased that the Shikotsumyaku complimented taijutsu-based fighting so well. In fact, from the simple application she had used so far... She could tell that the Shikotsumyaku would improve her Gentle Fist and make it even more deadly. I need to explore this more and master it fully. With the right knowledge and skill, this release along with my Jyuken and my Scorch Release... I would be a truly formidable opponent! The prospects and potential she was beginning to understand, was making her very excited and motivated. Greatly motivated to improve and become stronger while accepting this newly found power.

She allowed the chakra to flow through her again, this time directing the calcium all over her body rather than one place. The result was not what she expected. Suddenly bones produced from all over her body. The sudden change surprised her and made her give pause to this. Sheheld up both arms and inspected them. These bones were inches apart and about a foot in length. These bones were all over her body, covering many points except where her joints were. Sharp, pointed and durable. She stepped forward gingerly to explore how maneuverable her body was like this and to her surprise... She found that she was not impeded at all! Another step forward and then a side step as she envisioned there was an opponent before her. These bones throughout her body served as both an offense and a defense. She could deflect weapon blows, force foes to impale themselves on her and many other things! She gave out a small giggle of pleasant surprise as she leaped upwards and then fell forward into a roll.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 6/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:19 am

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

As she landed in the roll, she dug her heels into the ground and kicked off like a spring from the ground position. The bones around her body dug into the ground and sent dirt flying everywhere as she lunged forward with great speed. The target? A row of wooden target dummies not so far away. These dummies were conveniently placed for group combat practice. Rei charged the dummies and twirled as she rushed them- creating a spinning momentum that turned into a deadly storm of whirling bones. As she impacted the dummies, her bones shredded the wooden dummy targets and sent pieces of wooden bits flying everywhere. By the time her spinning attack was over, she had passed through the group of wooden target dummies and obliterated them. Some were clean cut, some were jagged cuts. Some were even simply pierced multiple times with puncture wounds. So this is why they name these techniques after flowers... They're so beautiful! she thought to herself, although admittedly she knew that the dances were more deadly than beautiful.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 7/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:26 am

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

There was a feeling of deep satisfaction inside her, but there was also something else. She could feel a bit of fatigue. Her chakra was being used more readily than she had anticipated. This foreign skill in my body is requiring more chakra than naturally... I will have to be more careful when using these skills. she thought to herself, realizing the weakness to this wonderful skill. Chakra could be gained through meditation and while it was a moderate concern for the moment, she knew that eventually her chakra resource would be so great that she wouldn't need to worry too much about expending chakra. Still, there was plenty to learn and she ws not done for the day... No, she still possessed an ample amount of chakra and even more desire to continue. That was all she needed really.

So far, she had focused on outward bones. Creating and extending them from her body and pushing them through her skin. Surprisingly, she felt no pain from the act. It was like her body was accepting the changes and adapting to her body's willful force and determination. But what about inward bone creation? Outward bones were great, but what if her opponent chose a very powerful attack that could potentially cleave her in half? If I can make these bones on the outside... then surely I can grow bones on the inside, right? she reasoned in a state of genuine curiosity.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 8/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:33 am

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

She focused the chakra throughout her chakra circulatory system like she had before- feeling the calcium swelling within her body. This time, instead of forcing it outside, she focused the aim inward. Inward in the sense that she focused on her actual skeletal structure and poured the chakra into her own bones. The result that was she felt more sturdy, not outwardly, but on a fundamental level. Though there was no visible sign of change or improvement, she could feel it deep inside. Her bones had become more sturdy, most likely capable of withstanding extreme cutting potential. To imagine, being able ti withstand an attack that would mortally wound her and slice her in half- and yet to be able to counter the opponent who would have their guard lowered after such an attack. I can feel the chakra drain still... a technique like this is too powerful to maintain indefinitely... So this is more like an emergency technique to protect my bones during brutal attacks huh... Interesting. Rei was physically strong, much stronger than her physical constitution. Yet she needed to test her durability now with this bone augmentation. Normally, she could snap her own bones if she wished... But as she reached for her arm and began to twist, she felt great resistance. Her durability had become great enough for her body to withstand her own great strength!

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 9/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:41 am

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

The things she was learning with the Shikotsumyaku was amazing and infinitely useful. She was glad that she had the intellect and shrewd decision-making to choose to learn this bloodline release. Yet there were still so many more things she could learn from this! To think that she had barely scratched the surface of the Kaguya's bloodline and was already quite impressed. She would continue to study this release in her spare time and for now... She had one more idea that she wanted to test out. The bone augmentation on the inside is amazing... but what if I could bring that sturdiness to the surface of my skin? I could prevent my organs and whole body from being hurt by attacks... she reasoned and released the flow on her skeletal structure. Slowly, she felt the durability of her skeletal structure returning to normal.

Instead, she focused the chakra flow and calcium expansion outward and pushed it to the surface of her skin. The result was that bone meal formed over the entirety of her skin and solidified almost instantly, creating a layer of bone over the full extend of her body to create a bone-like armor over her whole body. She flexed her muscles and began to step around. To her surprise, she felt little to no resistance from the armor. No impediments. She examined her body with the byakugan, every possible inch. Her joints were covered as well, though cartilage wrapped around the joint bones to create a flexible sturdy bone capable of allowing free range of movement. She looked to her right and saw one last wooden target dummy. One quick step of her foot and she dashed at the wooden target dummy at full speed. She crashed into the target and shattered it into splinters with her full impact. Quite sturdy indeed. Though she could feel a noticeable drain on her chakra now.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Shikotsumyaku training 10/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll the bones[Invite only]   Roll the bones[Invite only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll the bones[Invite only]
Page 1 of 1