Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] Vote_lcapHeavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] Voting_barHeavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] Vote_lcapHeavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] Voting_barHeavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Name : Heavy Fist
Origins : Roku created this Taijutsu style as a means to compensate for his overall lack in pure physical prowess, utilizing his immense chakra control, balance, and coordination instead to maximize his physical capabilities as a primarily physical fighter.
Characteristics : Users of this Taijutsu/Bukijutsu style tend to lack in a certain or all areas of physical prowess, and they utilize this method of combat instead.  Through a use of balance, form, and chakra control, a user is capable of moving and acting as if they were stronger and faster, and can even take hits that would generally harm them much more than they do in reality. Stat boosts from Taijutsu skill are doubled.
Requirements : Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Adept or greater.   Cannot be utilized in conjunction with other Taijutsu styles, and it occupies a limited slot.
Techniques :
Name: Chakra Blitz
Ranks Known:
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Description: The user reserves a portion of their chakra pool and allows it to run directly through their nervous system instead of their chakra pathway system.  It does not have a static chakra requirement, and instead, the user chooses an amount of chakra, and half that amount is placed in any one stat as a buff (Strength, Speed, or Durability).  The user can freely change which stat is buffed during this jutsu's duration at any time.  The total amount of chakra is reserved and inaccessible by the user, and it is taken from the user's maximum chakra pool.  If a user's max Chakra is 100 and they use 30 of it for this technique, that person's max chakra is effectively 70 for six posts, when the jutsu expires.  After this time limit, half of the reserved chakra is expended, and half is returned to the user of this technique.

Stat boost limits for each rank:
D: 10
C: 20
B: 40
A: 70
S: 100
Requirements: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style

Last edited by Roku on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Bumpo bump
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 3:52 pm

The maximum chakra you can put into the jutsu would be 100. It needs a time limit of 5 posts with 5 posts cooldown.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 4:25 pm

That being the case, I'll scrap the jutsu, as an S-Rank tech can buff by up to 100 with similar amounts of chakra.  Unless, of course, I can devote the entire amount of Chakra reserved to the buff, in that case, the extra Chakra it costs would be worth it.

Also sorry for bugging you guys about it, I didn't realize staff had already been looking at it.

Edit: theres a chance I misunderstood what you meant as well. Did you mean only 100 Chakra could be reserved or only 100 spent at the end?

Edit #2: if course, if you accepted the settlement in the first post, I'd be willing to pay the full amount of Chakra reserved instead of just half as well.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:00 am

For it to give an S-rank boost it needs to be an S-rank technique. As you have it registered it isnt. It circumvents our skill requirments system and is just purchased for S-rank experience.
So give it a defined rank and we can work from there.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:51 am

Ah! Okay then! That's an easy one! I should have communicated that in the first place, I only did that because of the variable Chakra amount and cuz I didn't know how scaling jutsu worked here so I took the lazy way XD.

Edit: Made D-S, will create Chakra usage increments when you tell me the new cap. Or I can make it a solid S if you prefer. I can't find scaling jutsu reqs so I'll prolly just buy each level of the tech as an independent tech too if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:21 am

Jutsu scaling as far as stats is found on the jutsu template to make it readily available to those making jutsu. So define the increments allowed there or make it a solid S-rank and make the cap 200 chakra for a 100 boost to a single stat
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:52 am

Done! And by scaling jutsu, I meant like jutsu that scale D-S or B-A rank etc, with variable ranks.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 11:36 am

Approved, and I am to assume this is a limited??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]   Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited] Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy Fist Taijutsu Style [Limited]
Page 1 of 1