Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
True Mastery[Invite only] Vote_lcapTrue Mastery[Invite only] Voting_barTrue Mastery[Invite only] Vote_rcap 
Shin
True Mastery[Invite only] Vote_lcapTrue Mastery[Invite only] Voting_barTrue Mastery[Invite only] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

True Mastery[Invite only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

True Mastery[Invite only] Empty
PostSubject: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:15 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

This time, the training was probably her most difficult task as of yet. She could feel power welling deep within her, yet her body had yet to accept it. It was like a weight leaning on the precipice of a great mountain point- yet it had yet to fall and make its impact upon the mountain's surface. Much like that analogy, Rei had yet to make a place for herself within Konoha... Not a physical place, but a position of power and respect by the upper echelon of shinobi. The masters. She was strong, arguably the strongest Chuunin in Konoha if not the shinobi world. Yet soon she would be welcomed into the ranks of ANBU: she needed something adequately impressive to sho her worth and to compete her missions successfully. Her village and colleagues needed to know that she was reliable and powerful, monstrously powerful. As it were, Rei had found herself in the shinobi training grounds once more. This place was far better to train for her than the Hyuga clan compound. Less people, less critical eyes and less property to be damaged by the types of things she wished to practice today. It was early morning and Rei figured she would probably spend all day here. Quite an unusual allotment of her time to spend a whole day training... but nonetheless, here she was. The first step of improving ones' self, was to center the mind and body to become one. She sat in the grass nearby to the wooden target dummies and took up a lotus position as she began to steady her thoughts and feel out her chakra circulatory system.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 700/700
Other: Ninjutsu Training 1/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 4:40 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

She sat and rested for a good full hour, focusing on her breathing and chakra circulatory system before she was satisfied that her mind and body were in perfect harmony. Finally, she opened her eyes and stood up slowly, taking in the environment: part nature and part village. The training grounds was a part of the village which consisted of a good portion of the back side of the village. Due to the types of training done here, the size was intentionally made large to accommodate the village's shinobi. After all, one couldn't really focus on becoming stronger if they had to hold their potential back to prevent unnecessary damage or death. A village shinobi's duty was to protect the village and its inhabitants: practicing catastrophic jutsu was a huge problem.

That was a problem for Rei. She possessed ne of the most deadly elemental releases known to the shinobi world,
the Scorch Release. It was one elemental form of ninjutsu that she couldn't practice around or with others due to the possibility that she would turn them into a dried husk. As such, she often found herself here in the training grounds when she practiced those techniques... along with other techniques she didn't wish to share with others. Truth be told, she still didn't feel too comfortable performing Scorch techniques due to the possibility that she would accidentally kill someone nearby... but there was no one here currently. She decided that she would risk it today.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 700/700
Other: Ninjutsu Training 2/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 5:03 pm

It had been a while since Makoto had train and an even longer while since he had trained with Rei. He figured she would be at the training grounds where she was usually found at times like these. He appeared before he as he waived over to her. To his guess she would be performing some ninjutsu or taijutsu due to the Kaguya DNA she had received. Makoto was interested from last time but this time he would actually bring it up with her. “Are you selling of that Kaguya stuff? Do you have any more or what?” He would say as he looked at her eyes, they were as pale as ever. You could see the strength in them she had far surpassed him by this point, mainly due to him slacking off but he would catch up to her within time. He had a specific goal and would work his ass off to accomplish it but in the meantime he had to find something to do. Taste Genjutsu. This would be rarely heard of by anybody but it was so hard to pull of that if you did then the genjutsu itself was virtually unbeatable. Makoto would stick his hand onto the ground as an tree appeared with an apple on it. This would be the first step.

[1/3 for Taste Genjutsu]

Last edited by Makoto on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 4:23 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

She had seen him before he had approached. She had centered her mind and body just before he had arrived and was still sitting as he approached with a friendly wave. She returned the friendly gesture, for Makoto was a good friend after all. As he got closer, she began to stand up- after all, it was only polite to discuss matters with someone on equal footing. Whether in a literal sense or diplomatic sense. She figured that Makoto would start off with small talk and see how she was doing: obviously she was training like she always did.. but why the sudden increase in curiosity about the Kaguya DNA? She would respond without batting an eye, her pearl eyes not taking their gaze off of him as she studied his body language for intentions. The veins around her eyes bulged as seh activated the Byakugan for enhanced security- all to ensure no one else was nearby. "I have a whole Kaguya body's worth of DNA. I went to Kirigakure and killed a Kaguya shinobi there. I will trade you some DNA for a transplant, but I hope you understand the implication. If you are caught using the Shikotsumyaku by anyone allied with Kirigakure... or a spy reporting to Kirigakure. Then it will cause problems." she would say, deciding that it was now best to be blunt and honest. His knowledge about the Kaguya DNA was far passed a mild interest and the less he knew- the greater a chance it was for him to slip up and say something that could implicate her. Her rational told her that by now, it was best to implicate him indirectly and have him understand the severity of what she had done... and what he wanted to do.

Stealing another's KKG was a taboo practice. While some villages turned a blind eye for the sake of their village, some individuals would see an opportunity to cause trouble or earn ryo by spying on such activities. She would reach behind her coat and produce a large scroll and wave it casually in the air before Makoto, teasing him in a somewhat playful but serious manner. "The body is sealed away in here. I can trade you some DNA now, but you'll owe me a favor in the future Makoto." she would say, speaking plainly about a morbid discussion. Naturally when speaking of the dead and favors, there was a great possibility that she was hinting to Makoto that her favor he would owe her, might involve the dead or even death. If he was to agree to her terms, then she would gladly oblige. After all, training came in many forms... Especially when it came to Ninjutsu. Makoto was interested in the Shikotsumyaku and Rei would oblige him with showing him something fancy with it. Her body would suddenly be overcome with white bones expanding over her skin until her body was fully covered in a white bone armor. She would tap her fingers against it with her free hand to show Makoto how sturdy it was.

Wordcount:
Jutsu: Byakugan, Bone Armor:Outer
Stats: 635/700
Other: Ninjutsu Training 3/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Makoto would look at Rei as she proposed an offer. Although Makoto wasn’t quite for sure into the Kaguya DNA it was quite the offer. He would look onto the scroll and continued to look as she performed an armor jutsu. It was amazing none the less but he wasn’t completely sure he wanted it. “You know Rei.. you don’t have to bait me into doing a favor for you.” He would say as he chuckled to himself. Rei was a good friend of his. Pretty much his only friend so
completing a task for her wouldn’t be all that deep to him.

Makoto took a bite of the apple that he grew. It was weak on the flavor and the juices which would be essential for him for his taste technique. His plan was to use Mokuton to set off fruit for others to bite for certain genjutsu’s to set in. It was a good thought of his but he would need much more training to perfect such a thing as it had never been done before. Makoto would look back at Rei as his hands would come together to form another tree this time exerting more chakra into it to bear fruit. “Where are my manners? How are you doing today and what are you working on? As far as training goes that is.”

[2/3 for Taste Genjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:52 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

It was true enough, she knew she didn't need to bait Makoto into doing her a favor. It was just that this was a morbid deed indeed. Chances were that the favor she would ask of him, would be quite unpleasant and possibly even against his moral convictions. Currently he was more questionably interested than in actually taking the deal. Rei could understand the apprehension. The shinobi body could only withstand so much modification. Choosing the Shikotsumyaku here could stunt his growth in a direction he wishes to grow later. Nonetheless, her offer would still stand. She would retract the scroll and replace it beneath her coat once more. "Of course.
And if you ever need my help, all you have to do is ask me. I'll hold onto this Kaguya DNA. If you change your mind,
just come and find me."
she would say and then notice the apple he had grown from his Senju heritage.

It was a peculiar thing, though not impossible. She had never seen a Senju do anything other than grow wood for various purposes. For what purpose he had done this, she wasn't certain... However the prospect of supplementing chakra for nutrients was indeed an attractive feature. One would never grow hungry. "I am doing well Mak, I hope you are as well. I've been so busy with missions and personal training that I've hardly had time to do anything else... In fact, right now... I'm training my Ninjutsu to a Grandmaster level. It's proven more difficult tan I thought." she would say, explaining to Mak what she was doing here. Obviously he knew she was training, because this was where she did most of her training... and it WAS the training grounds.

Suddenly, a single bone spike protruded from her main palm and she jabbed it forward at Makoto- in an attempt to pierce his apple and steal it from his hands. If successful, she would bring the apple close to her and begin to eat on the apple herself, just to see if Makoto had a mind to make his own apples with a decent taste. Nonetheless, she hadn't even bothered to consider that the apple was half-eaten. Makoto was a friend and friends shared things. "Why are you growing apples anyways?" she would ask curiously.

Wordcount:
Jutsu: Byakugan, Dance of the willow
Stats: 590/700
Other: Ninjutsu Training 4/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Mak chuckled at Rei as she snatched the apple from him. “It’s for taste genjutsu.” He would say as he watched her chump on the apple. “It’s a new idea I been thinking about but haven’t quite put into action until now although that one is just a regular apple, I’ve been thinking of creating all types of fruits and things of those sorts to use for taste genjutsu. I don’t actually think I can land anything of that sort in a fight so it’s more for genjutsu on our side. Imagine how hard you could fight if your mind didn’t let your body feel pain?” He would question Rei as he kept his hands together as the same tree from before bore more apples. Genjutsu was a thing that Makoto was more than interested in as he would speak up again to Rei suggesting she practice something that he knew would be good in her arsenal.

“I know that your practicing Ninjutsu and things of that sort but you’re a taijutsu based fighter. That being said I don’t think sight genjutsu would be your strongest genjutsu. It’s in the middle of the strongest genjutsus and seeing that you’re a taijutsu god and your gentle fist is more or less hand to hand combat I recommend Touch Genjutsu. It’s the second strongest genjutsu trigger under taste and much easier to land. Especially for you. Although you can do as you please it’s just a thought.” Although Makoto was giving her key advice for her to get stronger, Rei knew Rei better than Makoto knew Rei so he didn’t doubt she would make the wrong decision.

[3/3 for Taste Genjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 5:27 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei would listen to Makoto as he talked about Genjutsu. First, his concept of Genjutsu: truly the most difficult form of Genjutsu trigger to achieve. Second, he had a recommendation for her own Genjutsu-based trigger. It was true enough that Touch based Genjutsu was very powerful, but Sight-based Genjutsu had been chosen for a reason. Her Byakugan mostly. The Byakugan was capable of aiding Sight-based Genjutsu. Though she wasn't certain whether or not Makoto knew this. He knew that she did Sight-based Genjutsu, for she had used that very thing against him in the Chuunin exams. "Touch is a good idea, especially for a taijutsu fighter like me... but I chose sight genjutsu because of my Byakugan." She would lift up her finger and pint at Makoto's apple tree he had grown. Though she was not directly looking at it- her Byakugan vision had it within sights. Unbeknownst to Makoto, Rei would have used his tree's appearance as a trigger for her sight-based Genjutsu. If he looked at it, the next time he went to grab an apple, the tree would continue to stay out of reach no matter how hard he tried to grab the apples. In reality, he wouldn't have moved even the slightest though. After some time to reflect on his predicament, Rei would release the flow of chakra and allow the Genjutsu to dissipate.

"The same principle can be applied to combat of course. The concept of being able to see me to effectively counter me in close combat would be their doom." she would say, explaining how for her particularly, sight genjutsu was best. After all, touch genjutsu required there to be physical contact. Sight genjutsu only needed a subconscious glance.

Wordcount:
Jutsu: Byakugan, Sly Mind Affect Technique
Stats: 570/700
Other: Ninjutsu Training 5/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Makoto’s hands would come apart as the tree broke down beside him. Makoto would look unto Rei still. As he proposed another question, “Why not both?” he would say did a couple of stretches before he began to think about what he wanted to work on next. “Hey, what was that hand contraption you used in the Chunins.” Makoto remembered in well it was like a brace that was on her hand that she used a shadow clone technique with as it was quite interesting. Makoto wondered if she would try to make a deal on that as well as he chuckled to himself. It was a good contraption nonetheless.

Makoto would wait on Rei’s response as he thought about what he could do next for training. Rei was working on Ninjutsu, Grandmaster at that so it would be in his best interest to work on something useful to him. He would look around as he pondered on what to work on as he knew off the instant. Medical Ninjutsu. It was something not many ninja knew and not many of them mastered but Makoto was pretty good at it and thought it would be a great idea to further his training in. He would jump back a bit from Rei not to get her involved as he didn’t want to dirty her up while she was training. He pulled a kunai out and attempted to stab himself in the gut. If he would’ve done this months ago the wound would show but since his durability training it was nothing but a small scratch. Nonetheless Makoto decided to heal it for his training as he put his hand over it as it glowed with chakra.

[1/7 for Master Medical Ninjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:11 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Her wrist contraption? Then it dawned on her, Makoto was talking about her range launchers. SHe brought an arm up to eye level for Makoto and with her other hand, pulled back the white sleeve of her overcoat to reveal a sleek leather wrist bracer with a metal circle in the center. She aligned her chakra circulatory system over the leather piece and the metal buckle suddenly lifted up and expanded outward to reveal a small crossbow mechanism beneath. She would turn the weapon around so that Makoto could see it clearly. "This is a device of my own invention. I call it the Range Launcher. It's fitted with different types of ammunition for various purposes. I invented it to aid me during melee combat to counter long range fighters." she would say, explaining to Makoto the purpose of the weapon.

She would take her explanation a step further by taking an arrow from her pouch and nocking it into the crossbow's mechanism. Once the arrow touched, the crossbow's mechanism pulled the arrow back and Rei aimed her arm out and away from Makoto. She aimed it at a target dummy about twenty meters away and released the hold of chakra onto the weapon and it launched the arrow. Rei was fast and Makoto was fairly fast as well. Yett he speed at which the arrow pierced the target was faster than both of them. Once the arrow reached its target, the metal tip sunk into the wood and released the charged up burst of chakra within. The chakra within shaped into a long spear of chakra and punctured all the way through the wooden dummy and through multiple target dummies behind that one. "These are chakra conductive arrows for deadly impact beyond the normal limitations of a shinobi." She had other things too, but she was sure that Makoto had seen her use the steel balls against Jei in her second match of the Chuunin exams.

Wordcount:
Jutsu: Byakugan,
Stats: 505/700
Other: Ninjutsu Training 6/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Makoto would continue to look at the use of the Range Launcher she used. It was strong indeed and a fairly good weapon. “How much would you charge for one of those?” He would say with a smirk. After speaking up he would focus back on his arm as the chakra continued to glow from his hand. He lifted his hand up as it seemed healed enough.

“Im trying to get my medical ninjutsu up.” He would say to Rei as he figured he would think he was crazy for continuously hurting himself just to heal it back but his durability was quite high. “I don’t want what happen to you in your surgery to happen to anybody else.” He would say only loud enough for her to hear. “So Rei.. whats your next move after grandmaster ninjutsu. I know you have something up your sleeve you never fail to. “ He would say after using his kunai to scratch up his skin again as he attempted to go back to healing. Rei was a complex woman, she had something she was interested in at all times Makoto just wanted to know what it was.

[2/7 for Master Medical Ninjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:59 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Of course she had witnessed Makoto harming himself. Her Byakugan noticed almost everything... Every big and little detail. She had watched him after she had fired the arrow, his cut was not very deep, nor life threatening... so she had assumed that he was doing it intentionally with the purpose of bettering himself. After all, if she had seen him wound himself in a near grievous way, she would have stopped him: she knew however, that the path of being a shinobi was one foot in the grave each and every day. To improve without the chance of dying, was not much improvement at all. For death came knocking for every shinobi. Having no experience with death, would lead to an early and regrettable grave.

She would dismiss his minor self-inflicted injury once her eyes took sight of medical chakra being used to regenerate his wound. Her eyes would focus on her range launcher on her arm and she would pause momentarily, choosing the best words before answering her good friend. "My inventions aren't for sale." she would say, but of course she had a real reason for not selling these to just anyone. Her clan was rich and she had no need of further riches than what she earned with her own hands. It wasn't until Makoto had asked her what she had planned next, that she would give him the reason as to why she denied him a sale. "My inventions will be incorporated into Konoha's ANBU program, along with my teachings of taijutsu. I plan to be the next ANBU Commander. If you really want one, then join me in ANBU." she would say, slightly teasing him, although she knew that Makoto was a capable shinobi and if he joined Konoha's ANBU, then he would excel. She would split herself up with a shadow clone then. Her clone speaking for her as both o them took a seated position once more and began to hone their control over their chakra. "I too have taken an interest in medical ninjutsu. I've realized how important it is." she would say and then focus more intently for over an hour on her chakra.

Wordcount:
Stats: 250 & 250/700CP
Other: Ninjutsu Training 7/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 9:24 am

Makoto continued to heal his wound as he looks at Rei. The Anbu. It was an interest that sparked him nonetheless but even still it gave him a sense of curiosity. The Anbu was quite the group around Konoha they did multiple things as far as Makoto knew he just wasn’t aware of exactly what they had done already. The Anbu’s main job was keeping Konoha safe whether it be assassinations or espionage anything of that sort. Makoto would keep using chakra to tend to his wound as he looked at Rei seemed to be focusing her ninjutsu. “Medical Jutsu, eh? I can help you with your training if you need although I won’t be much help after you become experienced because im starting to develop a passion for Bukijutsu as well as Senjutsu. Those are quite interesting .” Makoto would look at her contraption again before focusing on his medical ninjutsu once more.

[3/7 for Master Medical Ninjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:41 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Senjutsu was an interesting thing. Very difficult to master and equally dangerous to master due to the potential of being turned to stone. It was something that intrigued Rei, although she didn't have the time for it right now. Instead, she had something else on her mind. Makoto was a good friend of hers and she had recently done a transplant for Kaguya dna... what about Senju dna? Surely it would be good for something. "Speaking about medical ninjutsu. My interest in it has led me to obtaining various dna for many purposes. I was wondering if sometime, you would be willing to exchange me some of your Senju dna and in return, Ill give you something of equal value. she would say suddenly, likely throwing Makoto off guard. Her byakugan was still active, so she used that to monitor Makoto's vitals to better guess how he might respond to her sudden interest in his clan.

It was a very personal matter and on top of that, dna revolved around clan secrets. She was essentially asking Makoto to divulge his clan's secrets to her: and she was also saying she had secrets of a clan to give him. Of course this wasn't just beneficial to her, if Makoto felt uncertain with her offer, she would throw in a bit of concept she had been playing around with. "Just think about it... What would happen to a Senju if they grafted a Kaguya into their dna? Wood? Bones? You could create bone trees and such." She didn't say it, but she thought about one of the Senju's most powerful techniques, the wooden dragon. Applying Kaguya dna to that technique would make it a bone dragon.

Wordcount:
Stats: 250 & 250/700CP
Other: Tenseigan Training 3/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:52 pm

Makoto would look at her and ponder on her input of the DNA idea. “It’s a thought although running a Senju DNA sample is very taxing on the non Senju.” He would respond as he looked at her. No one had ever just straight up asked him for his DNA as Rei would be the first. “For now I would like to focus on the goals I have set although I will not forget the offer.” He would say as he concentrated back to his arm to continue the healing. With Ninjutsu and Bukijutsu being his strongest suits Senjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu would have to make their appearance in his arsenal as well. After all there was only so far he would be able to go with the Ninjutsu Bukijutsu combo. “So about those 8 gates.” Makoto would drift off asking about, they had multiple conversations about it before but that was before he knew she had obtained them now it was different, she had the 8 gates. How did she train those without killing herself, how taxing were they on the body. They sparked all sorts of questions in his mind but he would let her explain as far as she wanted to.

[4/7 Medical Ninjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:19 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Makoto hadn't given her much reaction when she mentioned the dna. That was good in Rei's opinion, after all, she was his friend and not some stranger. Granted it was somewhat rude of her anyways. She had no idea how taxing Senju dna was on the body of another, but she figured that the rewards outweighed the risks. For now, that would be at the back of her mind. The offer had been made and she continued to watch him with her byakugan. She couldn't quite place her finger on the sensation she was feeling- but the feeling was resonating through her eyes. She blinked a couple times as Makoto spoke, what was this that was happening? She gave no visual indication that she was feeling odd, but she focused more on that sensation with her eyes than the conversation with Makoto.

Makoto's sudden mention of the Eight Gates caught Rei off guard and all she could do was suddenly smile at Makoto. She laughed as she thought about how she had revealed the truth of the matter to him. In training, she hadn't revealed to him that she possessed those taijutsu skills.. but she was a taijutsu type of shinobi, right? Then again, the Eight Gates were not an easy set of techniques. She would bring up her right hand and grip it firmly, remembering the sensation of power that flowed through her body. "What about the Eight Gates? Surprised that I knew them during the exam? Do you want to know how it works?"

Wordcount:
Stats: 240 & 250/700CP
Other: Tenseigan Training 4/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Makoto would look at Rei as he smiled back. The girl was smooth. “Yes I would like to know how it works, after all you may not be the only one with the 8 gates that I may face in the near future” he would say as he smirked. She was essentially giving him the key to the 8 gates although he was certain a technique of that magnitude couldn’t be stopped. “How do you actually train that and is it as taxing on the body as people say it is?” He would ask as he examined Rei again. These were questions he had been wondering since the Chunins although their fight didn’t last long enough for them even to see a backlash on Rei’s body due to the technique but that wasn’t the point he just wanted to know the extents of each gate and what they could actually achieve. “And it seems that my heavy weight rock technique won’t work anymore.” he would say as he chuckled to himself. Makotos arm was just about healed at this point but it wouldn’t hurt to continue the training he thought to himself as he continued to focus his medical ninjutsu training to heal it.

[5/7 Medical Ninjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:01 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

How it worked... That could prove a difficult explanation for a simple summary. It was a very complex technique and using a few words to explain its full potential and drawbacks was far too inadequate. "Well..." she would start, then pause to refocus the vision of her Byakugan on her instead of Makoto. "If I was to put the Eight Gates into as few word as possible. I would say that it activates certain tenketsu points to elicit body to forcefully convert your vitality into explosive chakra. This chakra flows through your chakra circulatory system and releases the inhibitors on your physical capabilities." She paused after saying that, realizing that she had used more than a few words. She would laugh softly and continue. "Well I guess that was more than a few words huh. Anyways... the drawbacks can be crippling.
Under the immense power your body is channeling, your body cant physically keep up witht he power it is releasing... In worst case scenarios, you end up with shattered limbs, ruptured organs and for anyone who uses the Eighth Gate, death."

She recalled the Hyuga mentor who had first taught her how to utilize the first of the eight gates. He only had one good arm: an unfortunate experience in his earlier youth as a shinobi which left him crippled. He was a good visual aid to what her life could be like if not fully prepared before using the eight gates. "Training the eight gates is different from regular taijutsu. Most taijutsu, you perform a set of movements in repetition to mater it.
With the eight gates, you have to focus on your chakra circulatory system and learn to feel out the required tenketsu points and activate them with willpower alone. For a Hyuga who has very refined chakra control, this isnt too much of a struggle.. still difficult though."
All the while she was speaking, her shadow clone was simply idle nearby gathering chakra.

Wordcount:
Stats: 235 & 300/700CP(Recovered 50CP)
Other: Tenseigan Training 5/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 6:15 pm

“Hmph I see.” Makoto would say in response to Rei. She was strong indeed, at this point it would be hard for mostly anybody to stop her. Makoto finished the healing on his arm as he looked at Rei, he decided if there was a time to show her something that shocked even him it would be her. Sure, Rei had the 8 gates and that was cool and all but did she have anything like what he was about to pull off. “Rei check this out.” He would shout out to her as he launched a kunai into the sky. He would wait a second or two as he aimed his arm towards the kunai. Almost at once his arm detached itself from his elbow as it seemed to stretch with black strands. Earth Grudge Fear was what it was called. His hand would grab the kunai from around 60m out as it zipped back in place. Makoto opened his hand to show Rei to kunai. “Its something knew I implemented but for some reason I feel as if it’s forbidden.” He would murmur hoping Rei didn’t tell the world about his little secret.

[6/7 Medical Ninjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:13 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

It seemed she had said enough about the eight gates to satisfy Makoto's curiosity for it. With the knowledge she gave him, hopefully he would find a means to circumvent a user of the eight gates if he ever had to fight one seriously. Her eyes began to blue a bit, even with the Byakugan... an odd sensation, one that gave her pause. The byakugan was a thing of clarity and perception... So how was her byakugan suddenly giving her trouble? Her blurry vision cleared and along with it, her scowling face. Makoto had interrupted her thoughts with something he wished to show her.

She watched him without saying a word- from the simple kunai throw into the air, to dismembering his arm to catch the weapon from afar. "Earth Grudge Fear.... a Forbidden hidan where the user takes the hearts of their fallen foes and utilizes the opponent's elements through their hearts..." he would say, reciting something she had read about this unsavory hidan. A jutsu that changed the user's body into something essentially immortal, a zombie. Curious enough, Makoto might have found it odd how Rei knew of something as dark as that. Before he could speak, she would interrupt his train of thought by doing something quite similar. A thick stranb of black threads would spew from her mouth as she brought her arms behind her back and pulled out the scroll with the kaguya body. Unsealing the scroll, she would reveal the corpse of the kaguya shinobi she had killed in Kirigakure for his bone release. While Makoto would likely watch, Rei would extend the strands of black thread from her mouth to pierce the corpse' ribcage and wrap around the heart.

Detaching it from the corpse, Rei would pull it out of the body and retract the black threads. The black threads and ball of black thread which the heart was inside of, retracted far into Rei's mouth and disappeared with an unnatural 'gulp' as she swallowed the heart. With the heart within her, she decided the most appropriate spot for it, the back of her head, right next to her brain. With the heart safely deposited, a mask would appear on her skin, just beneath the hair on her head. "Looks like this shinobi possessed the earth element."

Wordcount:
Jutsu: Byakugan, EGF
Stats: 165 & 350/700CP(Recovered 50CP)
Other: Tenseigan Training 6/30, Obtained EGF heart #1

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 9:58 am

Makoto would marvel at the technique Rei used to capture the heart and implement it within her body. “So essentially we are both zombies?” Makoto would say as he looked at her. That was again another thing him and Rei had in common, they both had the Scorch Release and now Earth Grudge Fear. Those in and of themselves were extremely strong compared to other techniques and elements. This was starting to get interesting seeing that they were almost seeming to reach the peak of their ninja status but who know for sure. Makoto would go back to his medical ninjutsu as he formed a chakra scalpel in his right hand and began to cut in his left arm. The chakra scalpel wasn’t good enough to cut actual skin but it did work for tendons and muscles but the thing about this was, Makoto was straight thread now. Cutting something within him wouldn’t affect him much as he would just stitch it back. His training for Medical Ninjutsu was now finished so the next move was to obtain hearts as Rei did. “We have to get more Rei. But I don’t want to take out our village doing it.” He would say as he looked at her with an slight look.

[7/7 Medical Ninjutsu done]

Last edited by Makoto on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 8:31 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Zombies? An interesting thought. Rei hadn't been certain how to describe herself once she had obtained the earth grudge fear. In fact, she hadn't even been aware of what it was until she did some research on it. Unholy and forbidden were the closest things she could think of. An immortal being who preyed on the hearts of their victims to live eternally and learn their secrets. A zombie was a good name though. She would grin at that thought, two powerful zombies protecting Konoha. "If we're zombies, then I guess we're meant to protect Konoha forever." she would say, half joking but also equally serious. Makoto was always training like Rei, so he was one of the best candidates for protecting Konoha along with Rei. Of course she also had Kyo, a faithful member of her hyuga family. Between the three of them- Konoha would surely be safe.

She watched with her eyes as Makoto used the chakra scalpel to cut beneath his skin and sever tendons, only yo turn around and heal them with his medical skill. He was becoming quite the medical shinobi as well.. He might as well be the person Rei asked to do the operation for the kaguya dna transplant on Kyo. As Makoto mentioned the desire to obtain more hearts, Rei would chime in. "Yes, we will need more hearts for sure...
I wonder what the other villages would do if they discovered their shinobi were becoming a part of Konoha's power? Oh yes, Makoto, would you do me a favor? I have a member of my family which I wish to do a kaguya dna transplant. Since your medical skills are becoming powerful, would you do the operation?"
she would ask as she began to prepare the kaguya body to be resealed within the scroll. She needed this scroll for now.

Wordcount:
Stats: 160 & 400/700CP(Recovered 50CP)
Other: Tenseigan Training 9/30,

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Makoto look at Rei as she asked him for essentially a surgery. “I’m just decent at surgeries but sure I will try.” Makoto scratched the back of his head. Rei was asking him to perform a surgery for someone he didn’t even know “One of you will owe me something in return though.” He would point out as he pulled a scroll from his back pocket. It was a jutsu he intended on learning that Rei used in the exams. Shuriken Shadow Clone was the name. Makoto would use the same kunai he had thrown to show Rei Earth Grudge Fear as he would attempt to shadow clone in now. He would sway his hand back and forth as the kunai flew from him, not that fast though seeing that he wasn’t that strong. Makoto held up the seal of confrontation as he focused on the kunai attempting to make 100 replicates but he was only able to make 2 others as they all struck the ground. “Hmph…” he would murmur as his arm reached 30+ meters to grab the kunai to try again. “For us to be on the same page for the good of the village, we have to be completely honest with each other Rei.” He would say to see how she responded.

[1/6 Shuriken Shadow Clone]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:06 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

As she knelt beside the kaguya corpse of the boy called Tsuyoi, she performed the handseal one more and the body of the white haired boy disappeared into a poof of smoke, back into the scroll. She would pick up the scroll and deposit it behind her back once again, beneath her overcoat. "I'm simply facilitating a clan member's progress. If there's a price for your services, that will be between you and Kyo Hyuga. she would day, abstaining from owing Makoto any other favors. Not that they need to owe each other, because Makoto and her would aid each other if they needed it. Which of course brought up the second point that Makoto made. Being on the same page...

"I plan to become the next ANBU Commander and teach the future generation of ANBU my techniques. The Hokage kill rule the village, but I plan to be in charge of all military decisions. Of course that means I need trustworthy and powerful allies to back up my plan." she would say, insinuating that Makoto was one of those allies. "Presently, there is information that I cannot tell you for the time being.
Not until my ANBU mission is successful."
she would tell him, letting him know that there was a secret that was too confidential at the moment.

Wordcount:
Stats: 160 & 450/700CP(Recovered 50CP)
Other: Tenseigan Training 11/30,  

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:15 am

“Understood” Makoto would say as he looked at her quickly. She must’ve really been surpassing him if she was coming up on missions that she couldn’t tell him. He wouldn’t sweat it though seeing that he was increasing speed himself especially after obtaining a new jutsu that he wouldn’t tell anybody about for the time being. The name was Edo Tensei basically giving Makoto the power to rise the dead to fight on behalf of him, it was like having a literal zombie army. Makoto would chuckle to himself at the thought of it. “Seeing that you want me to perform the surgery for my DNA im guessing and the surgery for Kyo, I guess I better be getting my surgical skills up to par.” He would chuckle again as he was pretty good at it by this point and a surgery should go no problem seeing that all he needed to do was focus although he knew he had room to improve a surgery of that magnitude. He would go back to throwing his kunai into the air holding a seal of confrontation attempting to copy the kunai 10 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Mastery[Invite only]   True Mastery[Invite only] Empty

Back to top Go down

True Mastery[Invite only]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next