Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  Vote_lcapThose Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  Voting_barThose Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  Vote_rcap 
Shin
Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  Vote_lcapThose Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  Voting_barThose Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  Empty
PostSubject: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Azayllyn had gone high and low these days and he was sure there was still plenty for him to go through yet. But the path to chunnin was nowhere near simple so of course he needed more training! So that's exactly what he did. Today there were a few things he wanted to train but the main focus would be on his Fuinjutsu techniques. Noone had come along to train with him so it was starting to seem as if it would be another lonely day. Without further ado he dropped down the bag of the many, many practice scrolls he brought with him to help his practice. He wanted to get some physical practice in later as well. Azayllyn started by drawing a tiger. He grabbed one of his larger scrolls and began the painstaking process of drawing the tiger with as much excruciating detail as he could muster. Azayllyn was a Very, Very good artist but it took a very detailed and near perfect hand for this particular seal and a high level of skill so to Azayllyn it only made sense to start with it. Sticking his tongue out from his mouth with his brow furrowed in concentration he finished before long adding his own personal touches hear and there. Finally after finishing that he performed the necessary hand-signs choosing a nearby training dummy as the target and in a whir of motion his tiger came to being and captured the training dummy dragging it into the drawing and holding it there. "Well that was a fun start." Az began fumbling with his scrolls as he decided what to train next.

1/5 Fuinjutsu Expert Training
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:57 pm

Roku entered the training grounds from the southern entrance. It'd been a long morning of chores and overhearing Lord Joko's meetings, but somehow he was still in a rather positive mood. It had been a long time since he had woke up with the full intent to train, especially publicly, as he typically had a disdain for failing in front of people, and learning new concepts was mostly failing until he simply didn't fail anymore. Roku wore a simple black dress pants with black shoes, a belt, a light baby blue shirt, and a black sport jacket with rather low buttons and a black tie running down his front. He had a blackthorn cane in his left hand, gripping the five pound aluminum ball at the head of it, and had a particular twinkle in his eye as he thought about the excitement for the day.

However, he was only a mere few steps into the training grounds when he noticed a figure squatted on the ground, very deep in concentration. Taking a few steps closer, Roku could make out more details as he beheld a boy, perhaps a few years older than he himself, wearing what appeared to be a suit as well. It was a strange, and rather glorious sight. Roku had not seen very many ninja wearing suits before; but Roku always did. It was what he was comfortable in. That said, he had had his modified for more mobility. Roku raised a hand to signify it was he who addressed the other boy, and spoke in a tone loud enough for him to hear from across the training grounds. "Hello! I am Roku Enzoka! Good sir, do you mind if I share this space with you this fine morning in order to work on some of my skills?" It was a tone Roku always used; part noble, part regal, mostly adolescent. He was only fourteen, after all, but he had been trained in such a refined manner.
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Azayllyn jumped a bit tat the sudden voice having been caught off guard due to his intense concentration. Turning to see who might have called on him he smiled and replied. "Roku-kun! This is the first time we've spoke face-to-face huh? How is Uncle-Joko doing these days? I'd be more then okay at sharing the space in fact let's train together it'll be fun!" Azayllyn began to concentrate on the steel in his body focusing his shakra until a form of liquid steel began to pour out. "I'm practicing my Fuinjutsu right now." Azayllyn began to slowly start shaping the steel into the intricate shape of a viper snake and as he worked on that he continued to converse with Roku. "I always admired how you often always wore suits just like me! But mine are more charity from the village that I got so used to that even when I could afford to buy my own clothes I'd end up buying these embarrassingly cute suits myself. But you look so cool and handsome in yours!" Azayllyn finished forming the viper having it wrap around one of his arms lazily. "I wish I could look as sexy in my suits as you look in your's Roku-kun!" The steel snake would turn it's head at him lazily as if to say them's the kicks kid, before absorbing the poison in his blood, as Azayllyn bit his finger drawing blood and used that blood to begin writing a sealing formula onto the snake that soaked into it's skin once written down.

2/5 Fuinjutsu Expert Training
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Looking even closer, Roku recognized the familiar form of Aza. He didn't know the other male all that well, but he had often seen him around, as he was something of a local commodity. The boy knew most everybody, and Roku always admired his perpetual cheerfulness, even with the loss of his parents. Roku had not lost his own parents in the same sense, but the barely existed to him. He had met them for the first and only time a few months ago, though he had told no one of the encounter. He was almost embarrassed by how happy he was to see them, actually... Shaking himself from those thoughts, however, he responded to Aza's kind words with a warm grin on his face. "Ah! I apologize for my previous rakishness Mr. Azayllyn, I had not truly recognized you yet. I daresay my dear man you put my own fashions to shame however! That said, thank you very much for accepting me into your space, and I would love to practice together, but allow me practice these new forms for a moment first, as I am not yet familiar with them."

With that Roku began the graceful, gliding movements of the style of Taijutsu he had been developing. The movements were short with absolutely no wasted movement, so that even a physically slow master of the martial art could appear to be rather fast. It appeared almost as he was dancing, gliding, moving across the battlegrounds, practicing jumping, punching, and kicking maneuvers, randomly ducking and pivoting at times as if he were avoiding attacks. He had theorized a technique for this particular martial art a few times before, something he'd call chakra blitz. It required him to reserve a particular amount of his chakra to run directly through his nervous system to amplify one of his physical attributes. His chakra control was rather excellent, so Roku paused, concentrating, and had very little difficulty separating his chakra in the way that was required. He did this a few times before he finally allowed the chakra to enter his nervous system, satisfied that it wouldn't harm him.

Chakra Blitz 1/2 posts trained
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:34 pm

After finishing his ministrations with the steel viper Az allowed the viper to slip back into his body through his neck and stood up stretching himself. "You look very happy today Roku-kun!" Azayllyn smiled as he took a smaller scroll then the one he'd been using before and opened it. Almost absent-mindlessly he began pulling out swords and dagger's from his body and began placing them in the scroll. As he did this he watched Roku as he practiced his taijutsu. It was so beautiful and Azayllyn made it a point to say so. "Woooowwwww. So pretty Roku-kun! It's really graceful that's amazing!" Standing up Azaylyn took the scroll he'd just been using and tossed it up as he suddenly started moving faster himself his speed near blurring as he pulled blade after blade from the scroll and began decimating a group of five training dummies. In less then a minute they had plenty of swords sticking from them before the blades vanished from the air a moment later. "I could never be anywhere near as graceful as you! Oh but the villagers say I'm the best at singing though! Do you want to hear it? Or maybe you're too busy at the moment sorry." Azayllyn blushed making him look years younger and started fiddling with his cuffs as he tried to think of what to do next for his on training so that he could gloss over the embarrassing situation.

3/5 Fuinjutsu Expert Training
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Roku paused and frowned slightly at Azayllyn's slightly unusual request. While for a moment, he was going to deny the boy, as he wanted to focus on what he was doing, it had occurred to him a few moments ago that Heavy Fist, despite its name in that it was much like a dance, with its fluid, concise, graceful movements. In that sense, it would make sense for some music to accompany his training. Additionally, he knew little about music, as Lord Joko had always said it was a bit of a distraction, so Roku brightened a bit, smiling and spoke, "Actually, Azayllyn, that would be lovely. I don't believe I've ever actually heard you sing." Roku tried not to pay a heap of attention to all the compliments he'd received, as he was already arrogant enough, and being overconfident while practicing a jutsu like this could cause him to severely and permanently injure his nervous system.

But now it was time to attempt the jutsu. He released the chakra he'd separated into his nervous system, intending to sharpen and energize it, and began practicing the movements again that he had previously. He began moving much faster, and the change was not only notable, but completely obvious. He moved quickly enough now to make his previous movements seem as if they were performed by a sluggish elder, and he smiled at his success. Allowing his demeanor to break and his inner childishness show for just a fraction of a second, he leaped into the air, fist pumping, yelling "Yes!! I did it!" Before retracting back into himself, feeling slightly abashed at his outburst, but self-satisfied nonetheless.

He then turned his attention to Azayllyn, hopefully not interrupting any singing that may have been taking place, making sure to pay close attention if the boy had started, but still saying "Practicing sealing jutsu eh? I've been wondering about sealing jutsu. It seems really useful for someone like me who loves using weapons. You can seal a sword in a scroll and not have to carry it around everywhere!"

2/2 Training for D-Rank Chakra Blitz. Moving on to C-Rank next post.
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Azayllyn nodded shyly encouraged by the man's insistence as he sat back down and began to redraw the tiger seal as he drew. Villager's claimed he had the best singing voice in the vilage and he also had a rare talent of being able to sing almost any pitch from deep to high and in-between. But he was always embarrassed because he thought he sounded bad and people jut complimented him but he did enjoy singing. In fact he felt for some reason as if his birth parents when he was more a newborn might have sung lullaby's to him before they'd disappeared. Thinking of that he remembered a performance he'd put on for one of his families, when he sung a lullaby no-one had ever heard before and he didn't know how he knew it. He had a few lullaby's like that which supported his earlier theory. Azayllyn made a clone and the clone used transformation jutsu to become a female version of him but much older an adult woman, and making another clone he made a taller and much older version of himself as a male. This is how he envisioned his parent's looking."If you don't mind I'll do it like this." Azayllyn was really embarrassed as he spoke and looked down at the seal he was drawing focusing intently as his clone's began to sing in an rich deep tenor (for the dad) and soft enchanting alto (for the mom) as they each beded down and embraced him as if singing him a lullaby for real. As they sung Azayllyn's work on his seal became faster and he focused more intently on his training, he looked like he was probably in some type of trance or maybe lost in memories he couldn't actually see. (Replace Theodosia with Azayllyn).

4/5 Expert Fuinjutsu Training
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Roku had asked for a song, and he received a performance.  And it was fantastic.  He stood, dumbstruck at the pure talent the boy had.  His voice was almost intoxicating enough for Roku to wonder if the boy had been using some sort of subtle Genjutsu on him in order to influence his thoughts and state of mind.  He mentally shook that thought off though, as he knew he could be a bit too imaginative sometimes. Still, the voice was wondrous, and Roku found himself motionless until the very end of the performance.  He looked at Azayllyn now in a new light.  He was not immune to the pain and loneliness Roku felt at being abandoned by his parents.  That much could be seen by the performance the boy had chosen.  It was still, of course, very much a part of who Azayllyn was.  And Roku wanted to make sure he knew that.  "That was splendid, Azayllyn! Why have I not heard your talent yet!"

Now realizing he'd relaxed for a bit too long, Roku started, and he reactivated his Chakra Blitz technique, this time using its strength properties.  He then proceeded to walk around the training grounds, using different objects to perform feats of strength.  First, he started doing push-ups, careful that he did not allow any of his suit to touch the ground for fear of ruining its immaculate properties.  He could do very few push-ups in his normal state, as he was actually rather weak.  Next, he started doing one-handed push-ups, which he could not do at all in his normal state, which touched him with an amazing sense of pride.  He smiled, even as sweat beaded his face, still proud of his accomplishments.

Chakra Blitz C-Rank 1/4
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Azayllyn once again worked on finishing the tiger seal as he blushed profusely at the compliment. "It's something most of my village families know about, but I normally don't sing in big crowds....that'd be too scary." As the man would start his graceful dance again Azayllyn would release his clowns and begin singing another forgotten Lullaby. As he sung his tiger jumped in and out of the painting capturing multiple training dummies then spitting them out while Azayllyn spent half his attention focused on the seal and the chakra he was regulating into it for each strike of the tiger and the other half of his attention matching his voice and the flow of the song to thee man's movement's as he trained. To someone watched them it would probably look like some exotic dance/play they were putting on together in the middle of the training ground. Azayllyn finally had to stop using the seal to recover his chakra but he felt like he had a very good grasp on his fuinjutsu already. So after he focused on studying the leftover scrolls for more formula and fuinjutsu he could learn but this study didn't stop him from singing in sync with Roku-san's grace at all. He studied and sang. Sang and studied. And before long when Roku finally took a break from his dance Azayllyn would have just finished his study and the song.

5/5 Fuinjutsu Expert Training
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 12:34 am

(Gonna actually change what those posts were meant for.  Until now, I thought I had to train each individual level for that jutsu, now I know I just need to train the highest.  So I did 3/8 for S-Rank before this post.)

"Hey Azayllyn... this may be inappropriate of me, but may I call you Zay, for short?"  Roku felt a bit uncomfortable asking the question, as he didn't have a ton of friends and was unfamiliar with the process of getting to be closer to someone.  To his displeasure, he also noticed how, in just a few short moments, his mannerisms had begun to change toward the other male and he'd relaxed a bit. He'd like to befriend the other boy.  They were so similar, and yet so fundamentally different... and the arts had always fascinated Roku while being something that was forbidden from him, and for just a moment, the rebellious side of him reveled in the idea of pissing Lord Joko off by disobeying him, something the boy rarely did.  

Once again realizing Roku had distracted himself from his training, he jumped to his feet, having been previously motionless in the midst of a one-handed push-up on his right hand, his weak hand, and, flipping off strength and flipping on speed, sprinted over to a rather large log, much larger than he'd ever be able to lift normally.  Once he'd gotten there, he switched back to strength and grabbed the bottom of the log and heaved - to no avail.  It didn't budge.  Roku frowned and tried again.  And again.  And yet again.  And the same results each time.  He rocked back on his heels wondering what could be done about it, pausing for a break and noticing that Zay's song had ended as well.  Using "Zay" if Zay gave him permission, or "Azayllyn" if not, Roku spoke.  "Zay... your music helps me.  It puts me in this state of focus where I feel stronger and sharper than usual.  Is that normal? I don't have much experience with music."

4/8 S-Rank Chakra Blitz Training
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Azayllyn took out another huge scroll with a formula designed to help focus, clarity, and calm. He sat cross-legged in the middle of that scroll and began to meditate but that did not stop him from answering and conversing with his training partner. "Huh, that's a new one....I like it sure you can call me Zay." Azayllyn breathed in and out deeply connecting to his own chakra and focusing on it intently. He did his best to be as completely still as possible when the next question came from the young guy beside him. "Music, arts, and the creative forms are called the ultimate source of inspiration. Inspiration is a very powerful tool. ALong with giving one focus, clarity, and vigor just from being itself like you experienced it also leads to ideas and ideas can lead to techniques that can make one very strong of they have the craftiness to use their inspired ideas just so. The arts are many things but useless is not one of them." Azayllyn was calm and sagely partly due to the effects of the formula he'd developed for his meditation so all of his replies came out as calm and sagely as he felt for a moment he even seemed like an actual man for a moment instead of a kid-like teen. Azayllyn opened his senses to the natural energy that infused the outside world as he continued taking deep measured breaths and focusing on his chakra pool. He pooled his chakra in his stomach making it sit there like a dead wait and suppressed it from leaking out trying to focus it all in one point.

1/10 Chakra Training
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 2:49 pm

"I see," said Roku to his new friend's response to Roku's inquiry.  "I did not realize that music had such an effect on a person."  Roku was truly coming to like the other boy.  He was rather nice and very earnest, and of course those were likable qualities, but, more importantly, the boy could understand Roku.  Neither of them had parents, nor any memory of what it was like to have a real family.  But even to that end, Roku was better off than Zay.  At least Roku grew up privileged.  He wasn't sure what Zay had, but he didn't think the boy grew up with much; not as an orphan, at least.  He was probably never sure where his head would lay on a nightly basis.  But still... he had turned into such a good and honorable man.  Roku almost laughed at himself as he realized how wise and insightful he was being, two things that were never his strong suit.

Regardless, Roku had to continue training.  The last part of his jutsu was durability. Focusing his chakra into the durability aspect, Roku ran to a tree.  Well, into it.  Directly.  Without slowing.  He bounced off, and he felt the pain, but looking back at his body, he found no actual damage.  Smiling, Roku punched the tree.  No damage.  The technique had its limits, but it could make him considerably more proficient in either Speed, Strength, or Durability, Durability and Strength being two of his weakest areas.  Finally, Roku switched between all three traits, doing things that would require them and that he could normally not do.  He'd mastered his first custom technique and all he could do was smile.

Chakra Blitz 5/8, using 3 post discount, making it 8/8
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 4:06 am

[QUICK EDIT FOR LAST POST BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME AND I NEED TO MAKE AN EXIT]

Roku realized he needed to go home and rest, as it occurred to him just how much work he'd put in and how exhausted he was. Upon the realization, he spoke to Zay. "Ah, Zay! I apologize, but I must be getting back. I need to rest after such an intense jutsu!" With that Roku, turned on his heels and left the training grounds, heading home.

[EXIT]

S-Rank Chakra Blitz Learned, 600 EXP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]    Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Those Whose Fate's Connect [Open, Training]
Page 1 of 1