Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Training [P] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Training [P] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Training [P] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Training [P] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Training [P] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Training [P] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Training [P] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Training [P] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Training [P] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Training [P] Vote_lcapTraining [P] Voting_barTraining [P] Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Training [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:40 am

'Running through the forest, leaves crunching beneath his feet. He was being chased but he did not know by whom or what, but it was gaining on him. He ran and ran until his feet hit snow and he realized he was somehow at the peak of the Three Wolves' Mountain. Finally, the beast caught him. It appeared to be a massive, ethereal dragon. It lunged at him and he found himself unable to move. When it struck his gut, it seemed to form itself into a sealing array that was just to complex for Kirito to understand. He felt his chakra seem to halt as he was suddenly being drained.

He was finally able to move and he ran down the mountain into a vast desert, resembling the Great Desert of the Land of Wind. He saw a small village in the distance and quickly made his way there, but he passed out before coming within a mile of the village. When he regained consciousness, he was lying on a table within one of the adobe huts of the village with a cool towel on his forehead. The Medic had said that in his haste to get to the village, his body overheated.'

1/7 (Fuuinjutsu Master -> Grand Master)[3 post Discount]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:46 am

'He had the decency to look embarrassed, though not a lot of things were making sense today, wasn't he just in the Land of Water, in his new home village? How did he end up in forests, or on top of a Mountain in the Land of Iron, and a better question still, how was that mountain connected to the Great Desert? Nothing was making sense, he needed to find out what was happening to him. "Excuse me miss, do you know what is wrong with me? I cannot mold my chakra properly." He was embarrassed to admit it, as the ability to mold chakra is what made him a Shinobi in the first place.

She let out a small laugh and said, "Don't you know anything? Your chakra was sealed away! Here we all thought you knew something about seals. I'll go fetch the Grand Master." With that the woman vanished past the drape that acted as a door to the room or building, Kirito did not know which. When she returned, she had an elderly man with her, he looked to be in his eighties at least. He was portly and bald, with a white mustache, his eyes seemed to be permanently closed. He came and stood directly in front of Kirito.'

2/7
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 am

'"My boy, I am a sealing master. I will remove the seal that was placed on you, but you must put more work into your sealing abilities! Seals are much more than just tools for hiding things, or taking chakra, or even summoning animals. No, Seals are the most versatile form of combat jutsu a shinobi can have as their abilities are only limited to your imagination. You should be glad that you happened upon us, or you surely would have lost any and all access to your chakra." The old man spoke with a gravely tone, he seemed serious, but Kirito was so focused on hanging onto each word, that he was unprepared for the palm strike to his stomach.

He could suddenly feel his chakra begin flowing again, which was an amazing feeling in and of itself, but he suddenly had a strange feeling. Looking back to the old man, he would ask, "What is this feeling, it feels almost like a pull on my chakra as though there is a string attached to it?" The man simply nodded and said, "It is pulling you towards the answers you seek. Follow it, and enlighten yourself in the ways of our art."'

3/7
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:08 am

'Kirito would stand, wincing slightly at the pain in his gut of his chakra being forcibly unsealed. He could feel that Isobu was still okay, so that was good. He moved to the doorway and pulled the cloth covering back to reveal the mountains of Iwagakure. It brought back memories good and bad, both of his first friend outside of the Land of Iron and his first real step towards becoming the Shinobi he was today. It also brought back memories of his more gruesome task of assassinating the adviser to gain a position in the Bloody Mist. He was not proud of that act, but he was glad he did it because now he had a home.

A place that he could retreat to to find many things, comfort, rest, peace, friends, family, love. There were many perks to having a village. When he glanced around, he felt a pull in his very soul, leading him to a cave that was just distant in the mountainside. He would enter in, gabbing a stick from a dying shrub and lighting it on fire with a couple of rocks he found. When he looked around the cave. he was astonished at the knowledge contained on its walls.'

4/7
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:15 am

'He saw many things, concepts that were both foreign and familiar. He saw jutsu shiki, sealing formulas, seals inscribed on the stone that he would have never thought of on his own. He saw ideas such as a seal that hid away ones chakra within a barrier, seals that could stop one from accessing a portion of their chakra. Seals that could block out fire, seals that bent time and space to their whim. It was true, what the old man had said, Sealing was the most versatile art a ninja could ever learn, and Kirito resolved to do just that.

He looked around the room some more and saw more examples of seals, that he recognized, but hadn't taken the time to learn. Such as the seal on a storage scroll, or an explosive note. Very useful seals but seals that he hadn't been interested enough to learn. Well, that disinterest was about to change. He was about to continue deeper into the cave, where he saw seals about life and death and the Shinigami, but he felt a presence behind him. Turning around swiftly, he was looking at the elder from before, standing in the shadows. "You have seen what you came to see, now go." With that he delivered another palm strike to Kirito's stomach.'

5/7
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:22 am

Kirito woke with a start. He had been dreaming that entire time? It was most certainly his most vivid dream to date. He could still feel the pain in his gut caused by the palm strikes of the elder. Standing and stretching, he realized he had been sleeping in his tent a majority of the day, meaning it wouldn't be long before he had to return to the village. He decided that he would use his remaining time allotted for training to work on his sealing abilities. Sitting down, he would form a few handsigns that came to him instinctively.

He realized they were from the cave in his dream, the ones related to sealing away fire. He would focus on the fire he had built to keep himself warm through the night, it was still blazing strong, so he decided he would start there. It took a few tries, but required very little chakra to actually end up sealing the fire away once he figured it out. He started another fire and managed to recreate his success. It was obvious this technique would come in handy against those who favor fire release techniques. He would be sure to file this away as a success as he started on another technique.

6/7
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:27 am

His next technique would be less easy to test, but he had memorized the formula from seeing it in his dream, so really he just wanted to recreate it. Pulling out a piece of paper, he would begin to draw out the seal he was trying to make, deciding that he would try to place his seal as a direct copy over the other one, to make sure they matched up. Forming hand seals he held his hand in front of him with his fingers facing upwards. Five violet flames formed one on each finger and he slammed his hand onto the page.

The seal took the same shape as the seal he had drawn, which he chalked up to another success. His next goal was to preform the unsealing method. Forming the reversed hand seals, his fingers showed blue flames as they had violet before. He placed his hand on the seal he had placed, and twisted it to the side, causing the seal to unravel and vanish. It was obvious that he had managed to make a great deal of progress and had gained great insight into sealing today, though he was still unsure of what had really happened, but it didn't matter in the end. He made his way swiftly back to the village to continue working on seals from his home.

7/7 (Fuuinjutsu GM)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [P]   Training [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training [P]
Page 1 of 1