Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The Hyuuga meets a Senju Vote_lcapThe Hyuuga meets a Senju Voting_barThe Hyuuga meets a Senju Vote_rcap 
Shin
The Hyuuga meets a Senju Vote_lcapThe Hyuuga meets a Senju Voting_barThe Hyuuga meets a Senju Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The Hyuuga meets a Senju

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

The Hyuuga meets a Senju Empty
PostSubject: The Hyuuga meets a Senju   The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 9:53 pm

Kyo had just woken up; it was the crack of dawn and it was his practice to do every morning. He was taught from a very young age that if one wanted to be successful they had to start their day early. Only losers would always sleep in late and expect results. Even in his young life, Kyo saw for himself that raising early was one of the keys to success.

He was not going to train that hard today; yesterday he really over did it and he did not think it was wise to do that again the very next day. It was true, he was one of the stronger Genin in Konoha but Kyo was never satisfied with what progress he had made. He always felt inadequate somehow.

So going on his morning stroll he had nothing on him but his trusty wakizashi Shinso strapped to his waist. He wore the traditional white flowing kimono of the Hyuga this morning instead of his usual leather battle attire. His white haire moved slightly with each movement and his sunglasses were on his forehead since the sun had not risen fully yet.

He stopped on the bridge with the thick metal red railing and simply stared into the calm river water under him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Hyuuga meets a Senju   The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Makoto was dressed in his usual uniform consisting of a white t shirt with a black leather jacket over the back with a white Senju stitched in the back. He had on his normal ninja pants and sandals with his headband tied around his arm. His hair was a little messy from his bed as it was an early morning but he would pay it no mind as he made his way to the kid in front of him staring at the water under the bridge. Makoto had been training his chakra all morning as he was slightly winded but he would just use the time talking to the kid to harness it back. He was wearing a traditional white kimono, like the ones the Hyuga elders wore at the compound. He’s a hyuga, Makoto would think to himself as he spoke up towards the kid.

“The name is Makoto, but you can call me Mak for short.” He would say as he inhaled slightly, he hadn’t seen the kid before which was new seeing that the Senju and Hyuga were allies due to Makoto and Rei’s relationship. So, the kid maybe knew him. He would walk over to the edge of the bridge with the kid and lean against the railing looking at the water too as he spoke up again. “I haven’t seen you before. Got a name?”

[1/5 Chakra Training]

[OCC: My Rep is 85 - You're known around your clan, and clan allies. So you should know me but ill let you make that call.]
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Hyuuga meets a Senju   The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:27 pm

Kyo heard the shuffle of feet which made him turn his head towards the oncoming person. Kyo smiled genuinely as he always did for a comrade.

"Oh I've seen you before training with Rei but never knew your name. My name is Hyuuga Kyo. Glad to meet you my friend." Said Kyo simply offering his hand for a shake.

Kyo knew this man was a friend of Rei and he could afford to drop his guard quite a bit until called on by some contrary action by someone. It was always good meeting others in the village. After all this was the village that Kyo would be willing to give his life for. So it could not hurt if he knew the people he was either working with or protecting or maybe even sometimes both.

Kyo stood there with his arm offered in a shake in a show of trust and good will. Hopefully this Makoto is not anti social. He doubted he was, after all big sister Rei was indeed fond of him.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Hyuuga meets a Senju   The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Makoto looked at the boy and shook his hand. ‘Kyo eh?’ He thought to himself, this was the kid Rei wanted Makoto to do the Kaguya surgery although he looked a little young for surgery. “Indeed, Rei is a good friend of mine, very strong woman she is.” Makoto would say as he stuck his hands in his pockets after a quick shake. On one hand he wanted to see the potential in the kid in a spar but he would decide to hold that off until a later time. “Me and Rei actually had a short conversation about you.” Makoto would say scratching the back of his head. “What are you strong in? Ninjutsu or Taijutsu?” He would ask as it was rare for a Hyuga to be strong in Genjutsu especially at his age. Makoto was mainly trying to figure out what the kid needed Kaguya DNA for. He was young and didn’t seem to need any enhancements so it would’ve been nice to atleast find out if he was weak in a certain area or something of that sort. Makoto would await his answer as he continued to harness his chakra attempting to relieve himself of being tired.

[2/5 Chakra Training]
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Hyuuga meets a Senju   The Hyuuga meets a Senju EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 4:36 pm

"I would say both." Replied Kyo referring to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. "As a Hyuuga there are few people that can compete with the Gentle Fist fighting style. As for my ninjutsu, I will say hard work pays off."

Kyo's mind traveled a bit to different things pertaining to that same ninjutsu issue. It was at that moment Kyo realized how far he came from. How he had started to make his mark in the village in a positive way. He looked at Makoto and thought about the Senju. With their superior all round skill, and the user's of Wood release. Oh the joy of it all and Kyo nearly chuckled to himself because of the thought. They were known to particularly excel in all forms of combat. But noteworthy though was their Medical Ninjutsu skill. He was a bit taken aback by the fact that Makoto and Rei were speaking about him which led him to ask, "You all spoke about me? I hope its something good." He said smiling and looking at Makoto with his pearl like eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyuuga meets a Senju   The Hyuuga meets a Senju Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyuuga meets a Senju
Page 1 of 1