Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Locate The False Bijuu? EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Locate The False Bijuu? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Locate The False Bijuu? Vote_lcapLocate The False Bijuu? Voting_barLocate The False Bijuu? Vote_rcap 
Shin
Locate The False Bijuu? Vote_lcapLocate The False Bijuu? Voting_barLocate The False Bijuu? Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Locate The False Bijuu?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

Locate The False Bijuu? Empty
PostSubject: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 10:40 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

He must've been seeing things. The weather had been usually a bit misty but the sun had shown itself. However there was no such sun now. Dark ominous clouds began to overtake the sky. There was a tense dark presence lurking past the gates. All of a sudden there was a crack of lightning.

Then in the distance giant cloud of smoke appeared in the forest surrounding the village. A beast unlike any he had ever seen before appeared in the middle. It was only a silhouette but the shadow of the titan was massive and it sent a shiver down his spine. There was only one thing that came to the Uchiha's mind.

Bijuu!

[1/10]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 11:03 pm

There was a deep unsettling roar that blew the few trees surrounding it apart. The blast from the sonic wave destroyed about 20 meters of lands. This thing was incredibly powerful, just from his own voice he was able to shake the ground and the very air around it. The Mizukage had entrusted this type of mission to him before. This mission was indeed a suicide mission, there was simply no one in the village with the strength or guts to fight and quell something like that...except him.

Satomi took off at full speed before a platoon of the Kirigakure guards were assembled. He was supposed to be the one to find it, he was surprised that it found them instead. It seemed to appear from no where which meant he wasn't just getting around on foot. There was someone in control of this massive bijuu. Rushing through the village the Uchiha skipped past the gates and glided through the air towards the now flattened area. He jumped through the trees at full speed, hoping to encounter the beast before it came to the village.

[2/10]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 12:16 am

Boom....boom.

That was the initial sound that Sato heard as he knew the bijuu was nearby. It was pure madness to encounter a beast such as a bijuu by yourself. But Satomi had a duty and the power to protect this village as much as he could even if it had wronged him in the past. The people were not at fault. They say it takes a village to raise a kid. That was as much as he could ever hope to attain in another village. He had to protect that at all costs.

Sato got within 50 meters of the beast before he jumped into the clearing landing on his two feet. Now with a better look at the bijuu. It was no bijuu. The beast was large and its chakra was just as menacing as a bijuu. But it had only one tail and it was not the Ichibi. This beast was on all fours but it was full of dark fur and armored like scales. Almost as if it was a Chimera!

What manner of creature is this? Satomi asked himself. But he knew he would get his answers soon. As he looked to the top of the giant summon and say an iron-clad man sitting on top of the monster.

[3/10]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 12:36 am

Satomi was clad in his newly made Uchiha armor, but he knew it would not hold out against this monstrosity. But...he had a plan. The man stood up to face his new adversary. "I am Kenshi Juha. I've come to finally erase this village from the face of the earth. But they only send you to stop me? Ha!"

"I do not care for whatever vendetta you have against the village. But your beast does not scare me. You've only come to die."

"You do not see my precious pet in front of you do you. Nothing can stand in the way of the mighty Kong. Maybe you would like to see its powers up close and personal. Since you doubt its powers."

Kenshi was definitely confident that the beast would be unstoppable. He would have been right had known who be facing him in battle. "Kill him!" He ordered manically. The beast growled and its head reared itself backwards to eat Satomi. Then Sato activated his Mangekyo Sharingan.

[4/10]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:17 am

The beast was incredibly fast had already ducked his head downwards in order to bite him. However he stopped full in his tracks. The man who had been smiling just seconds ago was understandably confused. The beast didn't move a muscle, for Satomi had him under his control using the immense power of the Mangekyo Sharingan. He was in the mind of the beast, it was created from an experiment of its master and creator.

Bred and created for the purpose of rivaling in strength of a bijuu. But it was unstable, there could be no beasts like the tailed beasts that could roam the land. Even they were constructs of being said to be god. This man had dug in secrets no human should ever dabble in.

He took forcibly took control the beasts consciousness and thrived on its sub-conscious desires. To kill his master.

[5/10]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 2:26 am

"Why are you stopping," Kenshi asked perplexed at the matter. His control was absolute. He had spent decades studying and experimenting with the right animals and fuuininjutsu to make the perfect chimera to rival the bijuu. There was no way he could control one of those, but why not a close second. He had did ever bit of research imaginable. But there was one very large intangible detail that he had not encountered.

He would be facing Satomi of the Uchiha clan.

The false bijuu's eyes became the likeness of the Sharingan as Satomi now controlled the beast with his eyes. The bijuu summon threw the man off his head and he went sailing through the air. Just as quickly, the beast's right hand swung through the air. With a mighty swipe he knocked Kenshi like a rocket towards the ground.

[6/10]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 3:06 am

Satomi felt that the man was not used to being caught off. He landed a few meters away from Sato. He crashed into the ground made a small crater into area that blew apart. The already flattened area took further damage with a huge crate holding Kenshi's body. Satomi in a single motion made a Shadow Clone using only one seal. However this clone was different than most. It had the property of an explosion ready to rock Kenshi's world.

Surprisingly he did get up. Resilient was another trait he would add to his resume. He was definitely an S rank ninja with amazing abilities, time to take him out as quick as he can. He dusted himself and was beside himself with rage. His armor was dusty and broken, it looked like it had been taken care of well until that deadly hit.

He was rocked but otherwise just bother by the hit. "Didn't know the Mist village got their hands on a Uchiha. How about that!"

"Time for you die Kenshi."

"And who exactly is going to kill me?"

"Satomi Uchiha."

"Then so be it."

"I do not need your pet. We will do battle...alone."

"However you want to die. Choose it. I will kill you and reclaim my pet as my own! And I will storm Kirigakure! And lay waste to it!"

[7/10]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 3:54 am

Kenshi quickly made only one seal, and yelled, "Winter's Falls!" He gathered an absurd amount of chakra until it made a large ball of chakra. Then all of a sudden it shot into the sky. Nothing happened. "That was anti-climatic. However...my turn," Satomi jibed as he mentally unleashed his trap.

"You have no idea what I have-" Kenshi was cut short as Sato's clone showed up behind him with amazing speed, he barely had time to block the punch. But it was a trap, Sato grabbed the hand used to block his punch. He held onto it with a deadly grip. Alarmed Kenshi sunk his fist into to the clone. There was a large explosion as the clone exploded.

The explosion was large and widespread. Satomi jumped backwards not alarmed at the turn of events. Only plotting more.

[8/10]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 4:03 am

Even after all of that. Surely Satomi thought the man would give up. With the false bijuu he was sure that Satomi would be defeated but now that the creature has been taken over and turned against him he would give up. But just like his body, his pride seemed to be as durable as well. Smoke exploded the small crater that was there already, too an even bigger one.

But yet he still remained, but barely it seemed. Alright, he won't survive this next attack. "Amaterasu!" Satomi yelled as he set the man on fire. The legendary eye technique of the Uchiha. The black flames covered the top of the ninjas body and it instantly broke his hold on his jutsu. The fire from the of the clone and himself severely drained him.

[9/10]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 4:06 am

It did not matter now, the flames would never go out now. He had dropped down to one knee to the ground as the large chakra consumption was felt heavily. The he tried to put the black fire out by paddling it with his ice jutsu. Yet it still burned. Even hotter than regular flames, it tore through his head and he screamed terribly.

But they were still alive. Sato used his right eye again and increased the black flames to every inch of the body. It only took a few more seconds before he stopped moving due to the intense burning. Then he soon turned to ash, as if he never existed.

He turned his attention to the beast. It took one last look at him and nodded his ahead. And disappeared from the land. Finally freed of his masters evil entrapment.

[10/10]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locate The False Bijuu?   Locate The False Bijuu? Empty

Back to top Go down

Locate The False Bijuu?
Page 1 of 1