Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-2
Clan: Nibi

Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:12 am

"I dunno if you can talk to her or not. She rarely talks to me. But I can feel her smirking at everything I do and say," he started, huffing. "The monster always thinks she knows a better way. Wants to talk things out before action, blah blah..." he trailed off, seeming to have an inward moment before his lips twitched into a crooked smile. "I don't think she likes to be called monster, though."

It made him feel better when Matatabi was the one frustrated for a change. Always diplomatic, peaceful, and righteous...a big time waster. What a mismatched pair they'd been forced to be.

"But, Kirito," Kiigan started, looking from June to the chuunin. His expression betrayed his curiosity. "How would I access her chakra, though? I don't know where to start."
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Kirito couldn't help but release a sigh. "I'm sorry June-chan, but you wouldn't be able t enter the seal to meet the Nibi. Even I can't enter until he is in his last phases of training. But, to start, you just have to meditate and focus on getting into your seal. You then have to come up with some form of agreement with the Nibi. This could be any number of things, or you could just demand its chakra, though this isn't a good way to form a good bond with your tenant. Either way, if you feel ready, you can begin that now." He would then turn to June, "Do you wish to continue training in bukijutsu, or is there another area you want to work on?" It was a simple question, and he was ready to help to the best of his ability. All she had to do was ask. He was also ready to answer any questions Kiigan might have about accessing his seal, or getting along with the Nibi. But, it was all really in his own hands until he got access tot he chakra.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:56 pm

"I'll leave you guys to it, then," he muttered awkwardly, turning to find a quiet place. Peering down at his seal, it seemed to darken when he paid attention to it. He'd never really tried to communicate with Matatabi on purpose, and she sure as heck had never loaned him any chakra. His sensei in school had only the most shaky theoretical knowledge of bijuu and jinchuuriki and how it all worked, so it wasn't something someone else without first hand experience could teach him...since he hadn't figured it out on his own.

He hadn't been interested anyway. Being seen as a powerful tool to be used by everyone else but himself had turned him off to the thought of it. But now that it seemed to make it outside the family business would require him to be a shinobi, he could be his own tool, right? He could learn to benefit himself, and only himself.

Okay, since he was going to have to meditate and get through his seal, this required the utmost of calmness. Scowling, he reached up for the cigarette behind his ear and stuck it between his lips. His last one...this better be worth it. Lighting it, he puffed a couple clouds of smoke before he sat down, legs criss-crossed.

Closing his eyes for several minutes, he started to visualize the seal as if it was a heavy wooden door. He knocked on it. "Let me in!" he called to it in his mind, but there was no response. "Really? You're gonna be that way? Come on!"

[1/5 unlocking Nibi]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 10:01 pm

It seemed that June was still somewhat nervous, but that was alright. Kirito nodded to Kiigan as he walked off to begin his meditation. It was time to get things done here. Turning his attention back to June, he would take up a thinking pose. "Hmmm, What elements do you know, June-chan? That would be your first order of business. Next would be your actual skill in Ninjutsu, if you don't have much skill, you probably won't be able to learn much more than a D-rank technique in any element. Though, as I said earlier, I don't know any real Bukijutsu techniques other than what I have with my steel release that I could teach you, so I'm of little more use than just a sparring partner. But, we could do that if you wanted. I'd be happy to let you work on your style against me." He didn't have much else that he could offer the girl, other than potentially teaching her an element. This was somewhat upsetting to him, he wanted nothing more than to help, but he was really unable to help her to the fullest of his ability until she herself got stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 3:14 am

Irritably tapping his knee against the dirt and snorting smoke out his nose, the inner conflict continued.

It was dark here, in front of the wooden door that wouldn't budge. Matatabi remained silent, though after a while a large copy of his seal appeared on the door. "I'm not leaving until you make a deal with me," he grunted, sitting in front of the door just as he was in real life. Finally, she broke the silence. A keyhole appeared in the center of the door, just big enough for him to see black and blue swirling flames and to hear an echo-y voice.

"Kiigan-san, the deal is supposed to be mutual, not just from me to you," she chided him.

"...After all this meditating, that's what you say first?" Kiigan responded, frowning.

"I didn't get a formal greeting from you, either..." reminded Matatabi, polite but also sharp.

"It doesn't matter. This know-it-all kid said he made a deal with his bijuu and they work together with chakra. You've been in here my whole life and never helped out once."

"You consistently do things that hurt your body, despite my urgings, young one. My favors require a good host that isn't trying to send us both to an early grave," purred the beast, her golden eye appearing in the keyhole to examine his body, zeroing in on the cigarette he brought with him into his seal world

"What're you going on about?" he asked slowly.

"For one, carcinogens," she quipped.

Kiigan was taken aback, blinking as he put it together what she was talking about. "You've got to be kidding me! I smoke so we can't work together like adults?"

"I need my host body to---"

Kiigan's eyes flared open, and suddenly he was on his feet going back to where Kirito and June were. "This ain't gonna work. She's pissed because I'm smoking and won't open the door! Totally disagreeable!"

[2/5 unlocking bijuu]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 12:12 pm

Kirito chuckled slightly at the girl's response. "June-chan, of course you have to HAVE the element to be able to use the jutsu! But that's no problem, I can help you learn a new element should I not know the one you already have. As it would happen, I have a couple chakra sheets. These will help you to know which element you have. All you do, is take one in your hands and channel your chakra through it. The various things that happen to the paper will tell you chich elements you have access to without needing to train them. Here, like this." He would hand her a page and take one himself. Holding it between his hands, he sent his chakra through it. The page cut into six sections. One section got wet and fell apart, one section crumpled up, another section turned to dust, yet another section burned up, the second to last section turned to steel and the final section turned to light and faded away. This revealed the seven elements that he had access to. He wondered which element she would be naturally attuned to, since she seemingly had no training in elements before now, this should tell her natural element.

Kiigan broke from his meditation and made Kirito sweatdrop. It would seem his stubbornness was inhibiting him from making a decent pact with the Nibi. "Kiigan-san, perhaps look at iy in terms of compromise? Nibi is giving you access to its chakra and all you have to do is not smoke. Its a pertty fair deal really, considering the power the Nibi is said to hold." He was sad that he couldnt do more to help, but alas, this was something Kiigan had to figure out alone.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 4:57 am

"But what if she likes to kill and eat a thousand babies or something?" asked the jinchuriki, knowing that probably wasn't the case, but feeling the need to point it out anyway because he was aggravated. And honestly, he was teasing her a little since she'd been so wary of them at first. "I mean, I guess I could, but that seems like a very unequal compromise."

He turned, finding these two of little help. If Matatabi really wanted to make sure they both survived, she really should just give in and let him use her chakra. The stronger he was, the safer she'd be, right? She wouldn't have to worry about his questionable health choices if he was so weak the first real challenge killed him. "Compromises...right..." he grumbled to himself, then wandered back to his spot to continue his moody meditation.

"Yo, I'm back," he shouted at the door.

The Wraith's eye appeared in the keyhole again. "Are you willing to be reasonable now?" she asked, hoping the Sanbi and his jinchuriki were able to talk some sense into her difficult host.

"I'll be honest. I can't promise not to smoke. You should know better than anyone that only a couple things help me," Kiigan answered. "I don't know what I can offer you. You and I understand things in completely opposite ways. All I can do is say I'll try to work with you. I'll control you if you'll cooperate."

The Nibi sighed. "Oh, Kiigan-san...You'll need more than women, drink, and smoke to fill the void..." she said sadly, quiet and truly sincere. Her host had no idea just how well she knew him. Way better than he knew himself.

"What?" he asked, not following. Then he seemed to toss it away, chalking it up to more babbles of wisdom he didn't care to dwell on. "If it's so important, I can try to cut back?"

"The point is I need you to make good choices and listen to reason. You need to change."

"Why can't anyone accept me how I am?!" he roared, standing in his mental seal scape and rushing the door, glaring into the keyhole.

"You aren't a teenager anymore. To become acceptable, you need to accept that others have something you can learn from them." Sagely advice from old mother two tails.

"I can try. But so far, everyone else just wants to use me as a tool. Including you. That changes now."

[3/5 unlocking Matatabi]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 3:59 pm

The moment that June put chakra into the paper, it seemed to glow orange before melting into a pure lava-like state. So, it was going to be difficult then? Fine. "Wow, June-chan, I think that's Lava Release. It's pretty rare for someone outside of the Terumi clan, though I've heard that the Yonbi Jinchuuriki also has this ability. I honestly don't have anything that can help you train this as I have no experience in dealing with it, even in combat yet, so I can only guess at what it is capable of. Maybe I can be of assistance elsewhere? Taijutsu? Senjutsu might be a bit advanced... do you know how to break out of Genjutsu?" It was really all he could offer considering he himself had trained hard and was forced to grow strong fast due to his circumstances of being evicted from the Land of Iron. But, he would do his best to help these two in any way that he could.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 pm

"I'm not so petty, Kiigan-san," Matatabi contended tiredly. "How can you see that this is not truly about the simple vices you love? My asking you to stop smoking was just the smallest example of getting you to take a moment and be introspective. Think before you act. Listen to others, for they may save you some trouble and offer a better solution."

"Feels pretty petty to me," Kiigan grumbled under his breath, about half listening.

Her eye twitched, but she didn't dignify such immature behavior with a response. Of course those Ikigai zealots would seal her into such a difficult host. She bet all the other jinchuriki would give and do anything to get their bijuu's power, like that sensible Kirito. Never had she dealt with a host like Kiigan.

"Okay. The first compromise. I'll give you a little bit of my power, but you have to be more open to me," the wraith offered, now peering at him with her green eye. Kiigan was the type to learn by doing, not by talking it over or using reason. Perhaps if she was the one who gave a little first, he'd understand and be much more pliable next time.

Kiigan stood, thinking it over. Was it a trap? He was suspicious that she suddenly wasn't making any big demands. Was him being open the big demand and he wasn't seeing the depth to it?

"You came here to make an agreement with me. I'm agreeing." The keyhole in the door grew a little, blue flames starting to leak out past the seal. "Come here and take it. I'm giving this little bit to you," she told him.

She was right. And maybe he was a little too confident, but if it was a trap, he could just ignore her and reject her chakra, right? This is what he'd come for, and frankly, he was tired of meditating and arguing about it. He'd take what he could get.

Kiigan stepped forward, reaching his arm into the keyhole.

[4/5 biiiiijjuuuuuuuu]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:44 pm

Thinking back on his own time learning this in the Land of Earth, where he, admittedly, made a majority of his progress into the Shinobi that he was today, Kirito smiled kindly to the girl who was at least five or six years his senior. "Breaking Genjutsu isn't all that hard. There are a majority of ways to accomplish it, you can cause physical pain to yourself to break it, though this method is usually a last resort. Most commonly, the 'Kai' technique is used, this is done one of two ways. The first way, is to momentarily halt the flow of chakra through your body to break free, the second way is to send a burst of chakra through your system to overload the technique. Either way works, and is done using the 'Kai' technique which can be done most easily using just the ram seal." He felt like this was a decent amount of explanation that she should be able to attempt it now. He could also feel Kiigan pushing through on his talks with the Nibi. He could feel the boy gaining access to the Bijuu chakra that was so similar, yet so different to his own.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:51 am

"Prepare yourself," Matatabi warned last minute, just as Kiigan reached his arm into the keyhole. Blue flames wrapped his arm, coming out and wrapping up to his shoulder before straight up blasting out the hole like a flame thrower. The black and blue flames engulfed him, overwhelming him completely.

Back in the real world, Kiigan's meditating form erupted into the same blue flames

"Uh...?!" The feel of the new chakra surprised him, so much so that he had no control over it at all. The wrappings on his arms and his pants started to burn away, and a strange animalistic feeling came over him.

"This is your first lessen. Listen to me. Merge your chakra with mine and you'll have more control," she instructed, already presenting her first test of their compromise. "If not, I'll take control of you." A little motivation...

Kiigan balked. "But HOW!?" he roared, more alarmed now.

"Look. Visualize your chakra. When you can see it, you'll see mine," the Wraith purred, trying to stay calm so maybe he'd stay calm.

It was hard to do, but he did start to see his chakra. It was the blue, currently beaten down by an overwhelming black chakra. Kiigan started concentrating, rising his own chakra up to try and fight back the black before it could drown him. A part of him could tell as much as Matatabi was being genuinely helpful and polite, a part of her really did want to take over, break free of her host, and run free again. She was angry deep down about being continuously imprisoned, which he could understand. They shared an anger and unsettledness, if nothing else.

After just a bit of time, his own chakra rose up and contained hers, meshing with it and forming it to his will. Only then could he relax. His clothes stopped burning up, thankfully before he was completely naked.

"Shew..." he huffed.

"Okay. This time, the deal is accepted. You get this little bit as long as you listen," she reminded him.

"Yeah, yeah," he waved her off, breaking his meditation and opening his eyes. He stood, walking back toward the other two while his new blue flames danced around his fingers. Interesting...

The breeze was what alerted him to his lack of clothing. He looked down, seeing only shreds of his pants over his luckily only singed underwear. "...wonderful."

[5/5 BLUE FIIIYAAAH]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Kirito watched intently as the girl focused very hard for a while. She seemed to be focusing on manipulating her chakra, so Kirito remained silent and simply waited for her to complete her first task. After a few minutes, she said that she thought she did it, and if he were to be honest, Kirito would admit that he had never really used this technique and had only learned it in response to a Genjutsu that Senju had put him under. "Perhaps, try it again June-chan. You are almost there! I have been caught in a Genjutsu i was unable to escape only once. It reversed my movements and was rather annoying to deal with in the heat of combat, but generally harmless." Upon seeing his other companion be engulfed in blue flames, Kirito assumed he finished his unlocking of the Nibi's chakra. "I take it you two managed to make an accord, Kiigan-san? Do you need to find an extra pair of pants?" He couldn't help himself but to chuckle at the older mans predicament.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:10 pm

"Eh...seems like I might," Kiigan replied to Kirito, looking down at himself. He didn't seem embarrassed in the least, since he wasn't fond of clothes anyway. Standing in the training grounds in little more than his underwear was a little weird, but whatever. "I doubt yours would fit me, though," he smirked at the kid. Nice of him to offer. "I'll get a pair when I get home. I don't live far..."

His attention was drawn when he noticed the weird girl squawking something about kai. Whatever it was, she said it didn't work. He didn't see anything happen either, so he was inclined to agree with her. "What are you trying to do?" he asked, looking around as if there was a target she was supposed to hit or some other physical hint.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Kirito had to stifle his laughter as June seemed to think that Kiigan's lack of proper clothing was in fact a genjutsu placed by Kirito himself. "June-chan, this isn't a genjutsu. I'm afraid that Kiigan-san has in fact actually burned off his pants. But, it also seems to me that you have indeed mastered that jutsu. May it serve you well in your future endeavors." He finished with a smile. Turning back to Kiigan, "So, it would seem you have made it to the point that you should be ready to begin the first real phase of your training in utilizing the Nibi's pure chakra. Just let me know whenever you are ready to start this training and I will be sure to help you with it. It is my duty, after all, we share the same burden." He finished this with a solemn look directly into Kiigan's mismatched eyes with his own deep blue eyes. He was actually excited to train with another Jinchuuriki, it was a rare occasion, seeing as there were only nine in existence at any one time, so it was something to take advantage of when the opportunity arose.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 2:16 am

"There's more? What's the first phase?" the red-head asked, meeting Kirito's eyes for a second before his attention was stolen by June's muttering. What was that spaz up to now? As he crossed his arms over his chest, the jinchuuriki gazed at the woman, just as appraisingly and slightly put off as he had before.

"Don't," Matatabi warned.

"Don't what?" Kiigan asked, as if he could hide his thoughts from the other living trapped inside him.

"Mess with that girl," the two tails supplied tiredly.

"She is kinda nice to look at... When she's not having a weird meltdown.." the man mused.

"Women are not playthings--"

"Screw off!"

Kiigan was derailed from Kirito's other words for the moment. It occurred to him suddenly that June couldn't handle seeing his body. And that meant...from his experience, she probably thought he was attractive. He didn't understand much emotionally, but he was at least familiar with this.

Or at least he thought he was. The more he watched her, the more he also noticed that her flustered reaction had morphed into something more peculiar that he wasn't so sure about. That sound she made, and now she couldn't move? The women in the tavern were never this odd. Maybe whatever Kirito taught her had some unintended side-effect?

Being closest to her, the singed man approached her with brows furrowed. He reached out to touch her shoulder, slowly as if she would spontaneously combust. "Are you having a stroke?"
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Kirito immediately noticed something off about June. Then, she said she couldn't move. Moving closer, his hand would begin to glow green, a medical ninjutsu that would speed up her body's natural healing factor. If there was anything wrong with her, this would help her get over it, it would also help him to discern the issue at hand. After a few moments, should the technique help any, he would step back. moving back around five meters, he would turn to Kiigan. "THIS is phase one." With that, he would activate the three tails V1 cloak, coating his body in the bubbling red chakra with three tails swaying behind him. His pupils became slit and his fingers grew claws and his canines enlongated. His hair was standing a bit spikier, giving him an overall much more feral appearance. "With this form under your control, your strength, speed and durability are increased exponentially, your normal jutsu are also given a boost." Allowing it to die back down, he would approach, "If you are interested in learning that, just let me know." Looking to June, "I hope you are alright, June-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 10:28 pm

June hadn't answered his question regarding the stroke, but she seemed to be as okay as she was capable of being for the moment. Stroke-like symptoms might be her normal, for all he knew. Kiigan knew nothing about the woman, and that was starting to feel like a blessing. He moved away from her.

Turning back to Kirito, his eyes lit up as he watched the transformation come and go. Interesting. More power was something that always sounded good, but was probably a lot of work. Considering how much crap he just went through just for Matatabi to give him a little bit of her chakra, all these ridiculous deals and compromises, he was sure whatever deal she'd want for that level of power was something he wasn't willing to do. She'd probably want him to become some boring, prudish monk...

"That's cool, but maybe later. I don't see what I'd need with that much power," Kiigan said, only able to look as far enough ahead as having enough skill to earn money on easy missions. One thing was still clear to him; if he became too powerful, Kirigakure would want to use him. He was no one's tool, nor was he a symbol of power to be flaunted.

When Kirito asked if June was ok, he tossed a glance her way again, though not as fully as before. He was done here, right? Kirito could stay and get back to whatever he was doing, and June was now muttering about poo, which seemed a good as time as any to escape before something annoying happened. "Thanks for your help, kid. See you arou---"

His farewell wasn't hasty enough. Something annoying and ridiculous just had to happen. Kiigan froze with wide eyes as he and the general area was engulfed in a cloud of summoning smoke. Before he could even see what caused it, an uneasiness rose in his gut. The hairs on his arms and the back of his neck instinctively stood on end, muscles poised to spring even though he didn't know why.

The loud snarl calling for the beast sealed in him rattled his bones. Matatabi seethed within him, banging against the wooden door like a caged animal. The smoke cleared, and before he could even process it he found himself hissing. Hissing! He clamped a hand over his mouth to stop it, though his eyes seemed just as feral as they looked up at the monstrous fox.

A monstrous fox that apparently had beef with the demon he was unfortunately imprisoning and vice versa.

Matatabi's usual calm and cool demeanor was gone. She felt more akin to his spirit now, which he thought he'd like, but it was actually terrifying. Kiigan felt like he was full of boiling bubbles. Blue flames flickered irritably around his body, not burning him but uncontrollable. He uncovered his mouth to ask June what the heck she was doing, but all that came out was another hiss that edged toward an inhuman roar, which he stifled again. It was all he could do to fight back the nibi's chakra with his own, and it was draining him. Sweating, he fell back onto his butt, eyes full of confusion and fear. And anger. what the heck was she thinking?! The red bubbles seeped out of his seal, mingling with the blue flames and becoming purple in some places.

"Tell that fox she's going to wish she had crawled in that hole and died after all. Tell her to come back when she's not so cowardly as to to nearly kill a little girl to get here!" the wraith seethed.

Kiigan resisted.

"TELL HER!"

He had no choice but to relay the message. Kiigan snarled, hating being told what to do, especially in this case. He lowered his hand slowly, grateful he had at least regained control over the hissing.

"She says.. you're gonna wish you had actually died in that hole and to come back when you don't have to be a gutless chicken and kill a girl to get here!" he called, the animalistic growl tainting his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next