Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Vote_lcapThe Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Voting_barThe Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Vote_rcap 
Shin
The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Vote_lcapThe Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Voting_barThe Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The Start of Something New (P,Vizer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z
Genin
Genin

The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Empty
PostSubject: The Start of Something New (P,Vizer)   The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 2:50 pm

The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Original

The air was wet, as a thick mist rolled over the nearly infinite plains. Z was meditating, hoping to release the power again that he had only awaken days prior. Having attempted to tap into the latent power that was within his body due to the Yonbi, Z had figured out how to do it. His body growing stronger as the bijuu has finally awakened. What seemed like an infinite amount of chakra would leak from his body. Chakra that seemed both calm and raging at the same time. A deep red chakra that resembled that of fire. His necklace would dangle along his white tee as he rose his hands up into the ground. The chakra releasing from his body as it seemed to clear the mist from around him in a ten meter radius. The world around him felt as if gravity itself had shifted. As the grass and soil from the ground would slowly be plucked from their resting place and rise slowly into the air.

This was an even more advanced form of chakra training that he had figured out. If one was to come to him right now. It would seem as if he was moving the area with his mind alone, but any ‘powerful’ individual would know that he held the power of a tailed beast within him and the amount of chakra that was leaking out of him was a force of nature itself. “ Boy! I am not as hard and angry as my brothers and sisters, but I have just awakened from my years of slumber and I will not become a host for a parasite like yourself.” Said Son Goku as he told the teenager gently, but showing a sign of anger at the same time.

Though, Z wasn’t fazed by the bijuu. His mind only focusing on the control of the chakra as he tried his hardest to tap into the tailed beast’s power. “Son Goku, I am not a parasite like many of your hosts before me. I am simply a boy who is wishing to grow stronger. To become a person that thickens in power each day as he lives on. You can help me achieve my goals.” Said Z out loud in a voice that would frighten many no matter how soft he said it. It would be long before he would receive a reply. Knowing that Son Goku had went back to sleep, Z would only stop the training. The bijuu’s poweful chakra fading away as the area around him turned back to normal. Save for the mist seeing as if something was holding it back.
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something New (P,Vizer)   The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 am

It was always nostalgic for him venture out onto the fields he once trained upon as a Genin. Those times were more troubling. A time where the Mist village earned its nickname, Blood Mist village. At times they will host the Genin exams with the victor being the only left alive. A bloody way of finding worthy ninjas and a way he disliked. There was no need to kill those who wish to see this country thrive. So it was these troubling times that had allowed himself to finally take some steps away from the ANBU. And finally find a student worthy of his attention.

Seemingly on cue he spotted a boy not to far from him. He seemed to be aloof in a different world, kind of daydreaming. But his face was to serious. He knew this boy. As all ANBU would be required to know one of the 3 Jinchuriki's in the village. Fancy meeting the boy here. He began to walk towards him. Dressed with a Jounin jacket and some black pants, he was playing the part of Jounin again.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something New (P,Vizer)   The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 8:46 am

The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Tumblr_o10entBdlW1u1t0pno1_500

Gradually, the day was beginning to get better. As someone whom he would assume he would never meet in his life would make their way towards him. Satomi Uchiha, or better known as the God of Creation, walked slowly towards him. He would wonder if some of the village elders had sent him or if he was simply walking by and felt a disturbing presence. Z would pull a cigarette from his pocket and hold it to his face. His hand would become as hot as the sun as he held a finger to his cigarette. A fifteen year old smoking cigarettes? Yeah, you see, even if he seemed all good and full of composure on the outside. On the inside he was quite broken. Stressing to be exact. He had been amazed his hair didn’t fall out or even turn gray like most.

Drawing in the smoke from his cigarette with his lungs, he would say “What brings a great ninja such as yourself around this parts?” Asked Z as the bags under his eyes were considerably deep and dark. Maybe he needed more sleep, but that would mean less training. And that was something he couldn’t let loose.

Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something New (P,Vizer)   The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 1:40 pm

“What brings a great ninja such as yourself around this parts?” Z said to Satomi as came within a few feet of the Genin.

"You flatter me. However I still walk the grounds like everyone else," Satomi noticed the cigarette in the boys mouth. He walked over and held out a hand gesturing for a cigarette himself. "Can you spot me?"

"No worries, I'm not going to give you grief about smoking at such a young age. You're a ninja, you have many more worries...and also being the Jinchuriki of the Four-Tails right." The Tailed Beasts always fascinated him. He wanted to study them more as part of his new experiment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something New (P,Vizer)   The Start of Something New (P,Vizer) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of Something New (P,Vizer)
Page 1 of 1