Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The Calm Before the Storm 2 Vote_lcapThe Calm Before the Storm 2 Voting_barThe Calm Before the Storm 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
The Calm Before the Storm 2 Vote_lcapThe Calm Before the Storm 2 Voting_barThe Calm Before the Storm 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The Calm Before the Storm 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

The Calm Before the Storm 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Calm Before the Storm 2   The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 1:46 pm

By that time the police had arrived and he gave rhem whatever information that he had to them but he had to do his own work because as everyone knew with police, your matter is never their highest priority. So Kyo left the clean up effort with the rest of the servants. All who had died in the attack, Kyo's family would be paying the funeral expenses. It was the least they could do.

He went Konoha's forensic lab and spoke to one of his father's friends there and he was willing to help. Kyo drew out the circle of the one where he saw in his parents bed room and the older man face had changed when he no doubt recognized the design. He also tested the black substance that Kyo found splattered on the walks and floors.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm 2   The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 2:48 pm

It was obvious Kyo wanted to know what these things meant and so he asked the doctor.

"This circle, I can't believe they are so brazzen to go after your parents like this. And they did not even make any effort to hide who it is as well. It is a group your father and I had wiped out when we were about your age. Well at least we thought we did. They were bad news and the Hokage sent us to eradicate them. I guess they survived and came to attack your father when they could not find me. Kyo your father would never forgive me if he found out that I let you go after these men on your own. I think its best if you sit this one out."

"Regardless of what he thinks or even you, I am a shinobi of Konoha. And I will be going. So if you want you can come along but leaving me out is out if the question."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm 2   The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 3:59 pm

The Doctor looked at him and nodded. He knew fully well that the young Hyuga was fully capable of doing what he say he was going to do. He had heard of the missions he went on. But the choice to let your best friend son to go off and face an old for of theirs on his own. But he could not leave his responsibilities at the hospital so he patted Kyo on the shoulder and smiled.

"You truly are your father's son. And I know you are capable of carrying out this mission. But take this vial and break it on him. Because your jutsu may not be enough to take him down. And with that Kyo left and hunted the man that took his parents. It so happened that they made no effort at hiding themselves. It was as if they wanted to be found.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm 2   The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 pm

So Kyo went back home and gathered his equipment together. Despite what was going on he never leaves home without his stuff especially when going on a mission. He took his shuriken pouch, his kunai holster, his katana and Shinso of course. Along with his Baku tags so he was indeed ready.

The man made no effort at all in hiding. As a matter of fact, the day after, he had received a letter telling him of the invitation to a battle and where he could get his parents. So Kyo showed up in this empty warehouse that was about a football field in size. And from the metal rafters of the warehouse hung his now unconscious parents.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm 2   The Calm Before the Storm 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 5:25 pm

This was the first time in his life that Kyo felt this angry towards anyone. The man was taller than Kyo and more muscular. He wore a golden mask with only his eyes showing. Tied to his neck was a red cape and his armor was also made of gold. He seemingly held no weapons; or that was what Kyo thought. Because as Kyo walked towards the mask man, he suddenly created an energy weapon and started walking towards Kyo as well.

"Whoever you are...I am going to kill you." Snarled Kyo as he drew Shinso from the horizontal sheath at the back if his waist. Kyo at this point stopped walking and was fifty meters away and closing in on Kyo. Kyo pointed the blade at the man and it shot forward thunderously towards the mans chest bursting through his feeble armor straight for his heart. With the blade in the mans body, Kyo pulled up and severed the man into two. Kyo saves his parents that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm 2   The Calm Before the Storm 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Calm Before the Storm 2
Page 1 of 1