Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Report for Improvement [closed rp] Vote_lcapReport for Improvement [closed rp] Voting_barReport for Improvement [closed rp] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Report for Improvement [closed rp] Vote_lcapReport for Improvement [closed rp] Voting_barReport for Improvement [closed rp] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Report for Improvement [closed rp]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Report for Improvement [closed rp] Empty
PostSubject: Report for Improvement [closed rp]   Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 9:58 pm

The Hyuga had his sack of money to give back to his village. This was only part, as Hibiya had the other portion. His trip to the land of iron was a learning experience in every possible way but for now he had to give a report on what was going on.

After turning in the proceeds of the shop venture he decided that he would be debriefed by the Kage's jounin. It was a slower experience but he was able to answer questions that admin has as well.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-3
Clan: Ayano

PostSubject: Re: Report for Improvement [closed rp]   Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:09 pm

With his pen in hand, he placed the tip of the mighty weapon and proceeded to write a letter to the Hokage about the trip he got to experience with Kyo in the land of Iron. Considering he was a man who usually had few words to speak until it was deemed necessary, the blonde would use this method to explain his works with his partner in great detail.

"Dear Hokage,

It's me, Hibiya Ayano. My partner and I returned back from Shimogakure with our hands empty. The sales went through successfully and we faced no retaliation in the process. There are a lit of things to explain in this, so I ask for a good minute of your time, if you possess the time of course. But the culture is something I have a huge interest in, so I will attempt to get these words through your eyes anyways."

He stopped for a moment to think about where he should start with this letter. The Ayano noticed his right wrist covered in soft white cloth that wrapped gently around his body. Perhaps it could assist him with the letter, at least as a starter as some ideas flowed from his mind. And so the story continues.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Report for Improvement [closed rp]   Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:35 pm

The jounin was tall and slim built with fair skin. He had the normal attire that Konoha ninja would wear. With a few exceptions. He had a large red scarf that wrapped around his neck and it hung long and reach his knees as he stood there in front Kyo.

"What happened over there?" Asked the jounin.

"The sales were well for both of us. I sent out Kage bunshin to scout the area but someone attacked four of the five when they were at the eastern side. Hibiya is also aware of this. I told him on the way home of course. Whoever it is wants to cause trouble between Konoha and Iron. This is just a guess. But I suggest we go back in there for reconissance."

The jounin took the report and carried it to the kage.

[Exit]

Last edited by angalito on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-3
Clan: Ayano

PostSubject: Re: Report for Improvement [closed rp]   Report for Improvement [closed rp] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 pm

"The lands have all sorts of culture. They focus more on agriculture if anything rather than trying to fit in the latest trends and do things that the others do. They have their own style or combat that I surprisingly can relate to. If anything, I think I understood more from their kids than the class mates, which is weird for me to say. Whatever, I did get a sweet little kimono in the process and even managed to relate to the people. Overall, the people are nice and adopt a new style of fighting that I'm the closest example to being able to replicate. Maybe there is something there to be discovered, but I have other duties to do anyways. Anyways, thank you for the time you have given me.

Hibiya Ayano"

And that was the end of that, the Ayano sealed the lettered and handed it off to a messanger for them to hand to the ninjas who deliver the mail these days. Now it was time to wait for the response. It was a successful mission.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report for Improvement [closed rp]   Report for Improvement [closed rp] Empty

Back to top Go down

Report for Improvement [closed rp]
Page 1 of 1