Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato Vote_lcapThink of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato Voting_barThink of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato Vote_rcap 
Shin
Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato Vote_lcapThink of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato Voting_barThink of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato Empty
PostSubject: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 2:33 pm

There were few things that bothered Kyo in this world and one of them was the complacency of his fellow Konoha ninja. He had returned from the Chunnin exams, despite the disappointment of it, a happy person. He had gained a lot of experience from the trip to Kumo and his encounters there. It was at that time when the exam protector had no doubt received some bad news in his ear forcing him to leave, was the time the attack on Kumo had begun. He had witnessed first hand the successful efforts of Black Sun to stop the Chuunin exams. When he arrived back home to inform the Hokage of what had transpired, he learned that he too met his end after a valiant effort, at the hands of Black Sun.

Kyo was devastated to say the least. The old god was to be his sensei in the light element. He could have learned so much from him but now that he was gone, the only thing Kyo had to remember him by was a scroll with light Jutsu for him to learn. If all this was not enough, Rei the once vibrant Hokage was now complacent about Black Sun. Because of this, Kyo and the Hokage have become distant.

Now Kyo decided to go and search for these people with his new travelling companion Roku. In two days he will be gone; travelling into the unknown. He rendered this spot. It was the last time he spoke to Kosuke. Now Kyo sat at the cliff's edge lost in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Clan: Senju

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato Pbucket

Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

The Adventures of a Troubled Boy

Roku had been out shopping all day for supplies. He avoided buying food, as he mostly liked to eat fruits and meats, and they would all spoil within a few days of leaving Konohagakure, but he bought some simple hunting equipment, a new bedroll, some rope, and other supplies he could need in the wilderness. He made sure to grab items that would shield him from the elements, including clothing for warmth and even towels to drape on his neck and shoulders to shield himself from the sun. It would be a long journey, and in Roku's experience, on quests like the one he and Kyo were going to undertake, one rarely went directly to their destination.

As he lulled around in the market district, Roku noticed a figure atop the now naked cliff of the Hokage Monument. Though it really didn't interest him, Roku squinted against the sun to see one of the few familiar figures he'd see in Konohagakure - that was Kyo! Deciding that he was ready for some lunch, Roku bought some fruits and some jerky and headed over to where Kyo was. It wasn't far, as the shops he was visiting were on the same street of what was left of the Hokage Mansion, so it only took him a moment to make his way to the base of the cliff. Food in a back in one hand, enough included for Kyo, Roku grabbed onto a handhold in the side of the cliff, flinging himself into the air, and catching another handhold. He repeated the process until he was atop the cliff next to Kyo, breathing heavily. Roku smiled casually, seeing that Kyo seemed rather mellow, but not trying to read into it. "Some lunch?"

Back to top Go down
Amaya Fumetsu
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Amaya Fumetsu

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:40 am

Amaya Grew up with her Wolven Compatriots along with them, she was adopted and raised by the Father of the now Kage, making her like a Sister to Rei Hyuuga, however with the lack of activity put foreward to putting towards finding those responsible for the late Hokage's Death, Amaya grew more upset.

She being a ANBU Captain went out to personally find and Recruit those who felt as she did in Konoha, that was her plan for the day to find herself a team she would train in the ways of the ANBU and lead them in covert affairs, even if they had to be under the nose of Rei herself. It was for the good of the people, the good of the land, the good of the Hokage.

She decided the best place to start would be from the top of the highest point in the village, the Kage's Mountain, she could look upon the village from up there, get a feel for how people were, and determine which of them she herself might be interested in collecting for her cause.

She decided to leave her Mask behind today, but with her Three wolves in tow she would be just a "Jounin" walking the village on a peaceful day, enjoying the sites and sounds , when she came upon a curious sight indeed,a Stranger to the village conversing with one of the recently promoted Sp.Jounin ,who was not that long ago a Genin himself, of the village.

She would sit on a bench nearby, to be in ear shot of the kids, but smiled and conversed with her wolves while she gave off just enjoying the day with her animals, her back to the boys, a park like area being what she faced she would pick up a stick and throw it, playing fetch with her wolves.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 1:36 pm

"Sure." Replied to Roku in a friendly manner. "There is something I have to tell you Roku. I just came from a meeting with the Hokage and sh-" Kyo slo2ly turned around to see one of Konoha's ninja sitting on a bench nearby playing with her wolves.

He paused what he was going to say as he remembered what Rei said warning him. She warned him about the possibility of spies working for Black Sun living among the populace. There was a reason of how did the attackers get so far into the village without anyone seeing or hearing anything? Kyo was reasonably cautious about anyone who heard his words.

Shinobi; especially him were masters of deception and remaining hidden. With that sentiment he signaled Roku to hold on and mouthed 'watch this.'

"There are spies in Konoha for Black Sun. At some point we are going to have to find them, torture them for information and kill them."

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

Roku's back having been turned to the newcomer, he did not pay much attention to her.  Not that he needed to.  He wasn't the one with the apparently top secret information. However, when Kyo paused, mouthing his secret message to Roku, he realized the importance of the security of whatever Kyo was going to say to him.  He respected Kyo's worry, and decided to play along as well.  I don't know what secret I'm protecting, but if Kyo thinks that it's worth protecting, I should oblige, for now.  I'll torture him to spill the beans later. Roku smirked at himself as the thought crossed his mind.

Meanwhile, Roku handed Kyo what he had brought him for lunch.  Through a full mouth, Roku responded to Kyo's statement, just barely loud enough for the Konoha ninja near them to hear, but not so loud as to arouse suspicion for too much transparency.  "Wow, after finding their identities, I didn't think she'd want us to move on them so quickly.  I figured we'd feed them false information or something first.  But, torture and death is cool too."  Roku was a fantastic actor.  He had been taught all his life by The Lord who raised him - the weapons merchant - and his servants to pretend to like people.  He was good at pretending to do all kinds of stuff.  

Not that I'm any better for it.  That's why he could say the sentence he just spoke so joyously and casually, as if it were something that he planned for the weekend to unwind.  He wanted to seem callous and cold.  This ninja wouldn't know him, and if Kyo's goal was to invoke fear, Roku's faked demeanor and two obviously dangerous weapons, perhaps two of the most powerful in the world, would likely do the trick.  "By the way, the shop that I got this fruit from, Orokori's Produce, is fantastic.  I'm going to have to return sometime."  Good.  Intimidate.  Make torture and death seem like an after thought, like you do it every day.  Trivial when compared to a good lunch.

Back to top Go down
Amaya Fumetsu
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Amaya Fumetsu

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Hearing the them speak, after the mentioning of the Hokage, She stood up, and as they continued about the False information, She walked to them and looking at the Konoha ninja she spoke abrouptly " I am sorry, but what is these lies you speak of about Rei-chan? I am Amaya , I grew up along side of her, and I know for certain she isnt one to kill so nonchalantly , heck shes been so worried about the safety of the village she hasnt been able to set much of anyone on a war path on these people." after some a small break from her talking she would suddenly smile.

Excitedly she announced "So when do we get started?!" her wolves standing behind her as if in approval of such actions.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 6:53 pm

As expected, his words had reached her ears and the plan had successfully yielded two results thanks to Roku as well. It got the woman's attention and it brought out her words to confirm she was indeed an ally of the Hokage. Kyo smiled at her words and for up and turned to look at her.

"Any friend of the Hokage is one of mine. We start in a few days; mainly after we tie up some loose ends here. I am Kyo, this is Roku and you are?" He said pleasantly.

He glanced at her wolves and the back at her and wondered if this one could handle what this epic quest is going to take from all of them? He wondered that himself but he knew once there were people still willing not to bend to the will of Black Sun, that was the kind of person he wanted on his team.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:59 pm

She's no ordinary ninja. Only someone who was the best of the best would be so confident in their assumptions that I'm lying. They're the only ones who would be entrusted with such information. Roku watched the woman approach. It wasn't that he did not like her, but she was obviously good, and to lack suspicion of such a fact, in Roku's mind, was akin to stupidity. Still, Roku did not know the Land of Fire that well yet, and it may well be a different culture here. But in Kumogakure, and any land Roku had visited yet, caution was definitely the way to go here. Still Kyo was confident in his willingness to share information with this individual, and quickly. Roku held his own reservations, but he did not object; Kyo had his own way of doing things, and Roku could live with that. As long as Roku could count on the man's blade and moral character where he needed it.

When Kyo introduced Roku, he tipped his head downward at the woman, and to his own surprise, each of her canines, as Roku somehow got the idea that there was something special about them. Roku did not ask Kyo to go on with what he had been saying, but he expected that Kyo probably might. He seemed to trust this person. It was his homeland, so at the moment, Roku followed his lead. When they went to Kumogakure, Roku would take point. It just made sense that way. For now, Roku simply smiled, not trying to hide his suspicion, but equally trying to avoid making the woman think he was hostile, or anything of the such. [i]I don't dislike you, I just don't know you. I wouldn't mind one bit to make an attempt to change that though..." Roku had always been friendly, and though now was not the time to get hung up on such details, Roku couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down
Amaya Fumetsu
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Amaya Fumetsu

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:08 am

Amaya would look back to her wolves and then back to the pair "Of course? these wolves need a lot of room to run around when they play, look at how huge they are " on that cue Fenris would walk up behind Amaya, the grey and white wolf was so tall that Amaya herself only came up to about chest level on him, the twins Romulus and Remus stuck back but since from back there the three were roughly the same size, it was easy to tell that she had some huge back up.

She would look back and forth between them and then ask again "Soooooo again when do we start?" Amaya rocked back and forth on the balls of her heels.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:17 pm

Kyo nodded at her words as he looked at her eyes directly. Her calm demeanor wasn't just for show. It was because she truly was confident in her abilities. What those abilities were remained to be seen. Roku was a talented actor. After all he fooled some of Konoha's finest with his 'Shinta' act. Now this woman would have none of it.

Now was the time to let both Roku and Amaya know what was going on in the village. He motioned them closer to him. Assuming that they drew closer, he would start. Amaya he felt comfortable with immediately due to her knowing Rei

"We start after you both have been properly briefed and we make the needed preperatiins for our journey." Started Kyo looking at Amaya and Roku. "I just came from a meeting with the Hokage Rei and it is no longer rumor or hear say. Black Sun is real and they are responsible for murdering the Hokage, Raikage and the Shogun of the Samurai." Said Kyo as he looked at Roku and then at Amaya.

"Ive been assigned to lead a task force against Black Sun. An evil organization of highly skilled shinobi. Yet Roku and I have a few leads. Roku if you want you can share these with Amaya."
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 5:17 pm

The woman seemed too eager to Roku, and that was cause for worry. He did not like the prospect of sharing information with a complete stranger, even though most of it could be deduced from a day’s work in each of the victimized communities. The intentions are what he did not like sharing. But he allowed Kyo to make this decision. It’s his village, Roku. He knows it and its people better than you do. You chose him as a traveling companion for a reason. And so, Roku smiled as Amaya’s question was asked, and then answered by Kyo. He was a fantastic actor, especially at being polite. He’d been doing so all his life, and where Amaya probably had years of training in detecting a liar, Roku’s entire lifestyle until six months ago was based on it.

As Kyo spoke, Roku nodded in agreement. These weren’t things he did not already know. It had been confirmed to him by Maki of the Land of Iron before he set out on his own journey to take down the Black Sun that Black Sun was definitely responsible for the death of the Shogun. Whether the other two deaths were certainly placed on Black Sun, or someone had attempted to frame them, was not entirely clear, but it definitely seemed likely that Black Sun had done all the killings, since Roku knew it was true that they had killed the Shogun. Still, it was good to have confirmation from the Hokage that everything happened the way that it had been believed to.

When Kyo referred to Roku, he spoke. “The men who attacked the Hokage here had very unique jutsu. One seemed to have some form of raw chakra control that damaged the environment around him, as we were able to find large amounts of residual chakra in gashes on walls, floors, and even ceilings, that a solid object simply could not have made. The other had some form of golden sand or powder that he used for his primary method of attack. We believe that these are both members of Black Sun, and therefore we have at least a small indication as to their abilities. Kyo has some samples of fabric in the labs for testing, but it may turn out that there is a uniform among Black Sun as well, as he collected samples from very different areas of the scene. The labs could DNA test sweat and skin cells found on the fabrics, and if they do not match, that would mean that both parties involved in the assassination wore similar clothing.” That was all Roku knew about the Hokage assassination, other than things that were already common knowledge.

Roku went on with what he knew about the other two villages. “It was personally confirmed to me by the Samurai who gave me this;” Roku brandished Tamashikami, its eerie green blade glinting in the sunlight; “that the Shogun was killed by Black Sun as well. We don’t know anything else that isn’t hearsay about that particular event, and it is among our list of places to go to investigate Black Sun. He identified himself as Maki of the FROST Division, and gave me this mark. His story did check out." Said Roku showing the tattoo-like mark on his wrist. "That said, with recent happenings… that may or may not be actually necessary, or possible. And of course, most of the higher ups in Kumogakure do believe that the Black Sun was the guilty party in the assassination of Shodaime Raikage.” Roku felt it necessary to explain the guilt of Black Sun in this situation, because he considered it entirely possible that another party had piggybacked off the panic caused by the assassination of the Shogun to enact their own will in the deaths of two other Kage. With the given information now, however, that was increasingly unlikely.

Back to top Go down
Amaya Fumetsu
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Amaya Fumetsu

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Amaya got tired of hearing details she already knew for the most part, she couldnt hold it against them though cause they didnt know she was in the ANBU, but she interjected "Well Im going to go collect and prepare for things, be ready soon yea?" and then she took off disappearing in a cloud of smoke, along with her wolves, she had to prepare and get ready and made sure her wolves were ready as well. For what was ahead was unknown, but this much was certain, she was not returning home until this task was complete.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:20 am

Soon after Amaya left, Roku finished his food, and lightheadedness hit him.  Not that again.  He did his best to hide it, but the boy was obviously losing focus, and to hopefully refocus his body on another sensation, Roku cleared his throat.  Immediately when he did so a bit of blood found its way from his throat into his mouth.  Roku swallowed it.  He would not show weakness.  Not to Kyo.  Kyo had to believe in Roku.  When he swallowed the small amount of blood, the blisters on the back of his throat began to sear and burn, and it took everything Roku had to prevent his knees from trembling.  What did he do to me… the attacks… they always come at the worst of times.

Roku, however, was a liar, almost by trade.  So he looked at Kyo with a smile, saying “Well, Kyo, I’d better return to my shopping.  I’m almost ready to head out – I’ll let you know!”  And with that, Roku was making his way down the cliff.  If Kyo had his Byakugan active, he’d easily be able to see Roku’s tenketsu system was being slowly, but torturously consumed.  Roku made his way down the mountain, and this time, by the time he got to the bottom, was almost hopelessly exhausted.  He’d be too far away from Kyo for the man to notice, but once out of eyesight, Roku would turn into a nearby shop and simply sit down and breathe for a bit.  It’s a long road ahead.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato   Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato Empty

Back to top Go down

Think of the Future - open to Roku and Kikato
Page 1 of 1