Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
A Sad Goodbye... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
A Sad Goodbye... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
A Sad Goodbye... EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
A Sad Goodbye... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
A Sad Goodbye... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
A Sad Goodbye... EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
A Sad Goodbye... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
A Sad Goodbye... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
A Sad Goodbye... EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
A Sad Goodbye... Vote_lcapA Sad Goodbye... Voting_barA Sad Goodbye... Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

A Sad Goodbye...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

A Sad Goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: A Sad Goodbye...   A Sad Goodbye... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello everyone, by now most of you know that i will be leaving in a few weeks to head off to basic training. At which point I will be gone for six to seven months for my training before I am able to return to regular activity. At first, I had hoped to find suitable mods to keep the site moving whilst I was away, but that doesn't seem like it will work out. Everyone is busy with RL which should always take priority over RP.

With all that said, I have come to the part I never wanted to write. I am officially closing NR. We had a great run, and maybe sometime in the future we will revive, but at the moment, we don't have the staff needed to keep thing checked and graded the way they should be. I want to thank everyone for the time and energy they have put into the site, and let you all know that I will still be around discord until I leave and then I'll be there when I return next year. I wish you all well in future endeavors, and wherever you go, take with you the fond memories and good times we shared here, and the friendships and bonds we developed through the struggles we have had. I hope to hear from you all in the future,

Your Friendly Neighborhood,
KOSUKE~
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net

A Sad Goodbye...
Page 1 of 1