Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPower of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 Voting_barPower of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPower of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 Voting_barPower of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)   Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:14 pm

She didn't figure her palm thrust would work, in fact- predicted by the sharingan of course. Even as it went through and Kazue's hand deflected it sideways, she knew Kazue would counter. Kazue's stance widened as she went for a long sweep, Rei's byakugan noticed it just in time by the uchiha's movement. Even as her palm was weakened, her lead foot came off the ground in a leap forward to carry the momentum of her palm thrust. The result? Kazue's low sleep was negated due to Rei jumped forward just as Kazue flipped backwards.

As she went forward, her momentum carried her and she rolled with the momentum. One spin on the ground and she brought her legs up with her right leg going for a side-kick to Kazue's left thigh.
CP-325/255
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)   Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Kazue wasn't surprised in the slightest by Rei's quick reaction to her attacks. It is what made her believe Rei will be a more than tremendous shinobi given the time to gain more experience in missions and such. Seeing the attack coming fast, Kazue decided she would use it to her advantage. She would allow Rei's attack to connect with her side, using this moment of connection to grab her opponents leg in a vice-like grip. Should she succeed, she would throw Rei away from her by the leg. She would then rush to catch up with her. Should she catch up with her before Rei is able to recover from the throw, she would slam her down to the ground with a 'light' tap to the stomach. 

17/20

540/565 Chakra

(Maintain Sharingan)
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)   Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:29 pm

She half expected her kick to be successful. As her kick struck solid on Kazue's sigh, Rei felt accomplished, proud of herself. That sense of accomplishment was short lived however. Kazue had accepted the kick just to get her in her grasp. It was all but too late to recede the kick and all she could do was use her Byakugan to scope out the ground where Kazue's strength would throw her. It was even ground. Enough for her hands to tap the ground. Her palms touched and the momentum carried her body upside down as she brought her legs up and then wide to kick at Kazue to fend her off from finishing her attack. Should she successfully cause Kazue to pause, she'd roll backwards and onto her feet once more with a grin. "I thought you had me there for a moment! Before too long and i think Ill be ready to join the ANBU." It was mostly a brag, but it wasn't too far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)   Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Kazue stopped running as Rei dodged her attack and rolled away to gain some space. Hearing her little boast, Kazue would chuckle. Not exactly a chuckle filled with humor, but not a dark chuckle either. Something in-between. "You might have the skills to start thinking about that sort of thing, but ANBU is about more than just being able to power your way through difficult and secretive missions. It requires a darkness within ones soul. It takes someone who is willing to follow the orders given regardless of morality or personal beliefs. It is a willingness to kill even those closest to you in cold blood should the order be given. ANBU is a dark place, but, with the right mindset, it can be the best place for one to grow." She knew she had taken a turn in her demeanor at the end there, but she didn't want Rei to go in not knowing exactly the kind of organization she was getting into.

18/20

535/565 Chakra

(Maintaining Sharingan)
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)   Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:53 pm

It was odd to say the least. Kazue hadn't pressed the attack, even stopped to laugh at the idea. It wasn't necessarily making fun of her, but it wasn't very light-hearted ether. That was enough to stop Rei's planned counter. She stood up straight and listened to what Kazue had to say. Her tone and choice of words were evident to Rei that her best friend was speaking from personal experience. She talked about darkness and Rei could understand, though she personally thought that she didn't harbor any darkness in her heart. Kazue on the other hand, she was Uchiha and there seemed to be some sort of stigma or curse with the clan. She had grown grown up with the girl, but she hardly ever saw the darker side of her friend. At first, she wasn't sure of how to respond to Kazue's sudden morbid topic. "I don't know about darkness, but Ive been raised to accept responsibility for my clan.. and indirectly, the village.
I've prepared my heart to carry all of the village's burden, including my family's.
her Byakugan watching her friend closely in case Kazue thought to catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)   Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:02 am

Kazue would nod to her childhood friend. It seemed that she was at least a little ready to dip her toes into ANBU. Kazue would make sure that she was ready to take the full plunge before she offered her blessing, or more, her recommendation. "Imagine for a moment, you are in ANBU. You are given the order to execute every elder in your clan. You are not given specifics, only the order, 'no survivors'. This order includes the execution of those tied to the elders, such as spouses or children, excluding yourself of course. Would you be able to take on this task with no hesitation?" What is the price for failing a mission for shinobi? Loss of honor? credibility? possible loss of rank or pay? Maybe. But the price for failing a mission like this in ANBU? death. Maybe not yours, but SOMEONE will die. Another operative will carry out your task while you are either imprisoned or sitting in your barracks. Though in some cases, failing a mission in ANBU can even be seen as tantamount to treason. Kazue kept her eyes on Rei at all times, ready for the combat to start back. "You still have a light in you Rei-chan. ANBU will snuff that light out."

19/20

530/565 Chakra

(Maintaining Sharingan)
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)   Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:14 am

Kill the elders and their families...? For her it was unthinkable, coming from a clan with such strong family ties and traditions. She pursed her lip though as she digested the whole scenario and began to process the rationality behind it. A hard order like that would hve grave importance behind it.. Even as Ka-chan says. If I didn't complete the mission, someone else would. My clan is my responsibility in the village: I couldn't allow another to do what would surely be done to them. The Byakugan's secrets must stay with my people. It was a tough sudden decision, but Rei made up her mind. My clan's future is my burden. I could kill the elders if I was ordered to. It isnt a pleasant thought and currently- the prospect of killing them sounds more like a challenge. she said the last part a bit more humorous. They were strong indeed and she still had a lot of growing to do. "Besides. If another was sent to do the mission that I failed, surely someone would get their hands on my family's Byakugan. she would say firmly. That was an atrocity worse than them dying. It was tradition.

She blinked and deactivated her byakugan. She had learned a lot from sight alone during this little princess match. Even more so, she learned a couple things about herself. Let's end our training here for tonight. I've learned a bit with the Byakugan... but your scenario also got me thinking about about my responsibilities more.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)   Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:19 am

Kazue would nod to Rei's response to her question and watch as she left the field probably to think. Kazue would deactivate her sharingan and think a bit on what she learned. Rei was a dutiful girl who looked at things in a pragmatic and practical manner. She would do what was necessary to protect the village even if most would find it difficult. "You may not know it Rei-chan. But you earned my recommendation." With that said, Kazue would vanish in a burst of speed to turn in her report and recommendation to her father.

20/20 (Claiming third tomoe!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)   Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power of the Uchiha Clan. [Flashback] (Sharingan and Jutsu Training)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2