Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Attack of The Uchiha EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Attack of The Uchiha EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Attack of The Uchiha EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Attack of The Uchiha EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Attack of The Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Attack of The Uchiha EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Attack of The Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Attack of The Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Attack of The Uchiha EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Attack of The Uchiha Vote_lcapAttack of The Uchiha Voting_barAttack of The Uchiha Vote_rcap 
Shin
Attack of The Uchiha Vote_lcapAttack of The Uchiha Voting_barAttack of The Uchiha Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Attack of The Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

Attack of The Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Name: Stop the Rouge Uchiha!
Team: Optional (Preferred)
Client: Kage
Rewards: 2000 EXP and 3000 RYO
Description: There have been reports of a rather vicious Rouge Uchiha attacking the land around your village this specific Uchiha has been hard to combat because he wields the Rinnegan! This Uchiha is capable of using the three patha of the Rinnegan, Asura, Animal, and Preta. It is your job to stop him before he reaches the village and causes further havoc and destruction!

Uchiha Information:

The Leaf had to pay. The crazed look in Kozan was one of pure maniacal hatred, hatred that would not be contained. He knew what he was doing was evil… but what they’d done to his brother. They were going to pay. He was hidden, and with his Rinnegan active, he summoned four massive beasts. One was a giant wolf, crazed Rinnegan eyes in strange locations and even stranger body modifications. Then was a huge lizard, the fastest summon that Kozan had at his disposal. Third was his vulture summon, a massive bird that could soar at high altitudes, literally raining fire down on whomever was unlucky enough to be below. The fourth and final summon was a large bull with almost limitless destructive power with its horns. And they were all headed into Konohagakure.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Attack of The Uchiha Pbucket

Attack of The Uchiha 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

The Adventures of a Troubled Boy

The sounds of roars and crashing of buildings and screams of horrified and terrified people reached Roku’s eyes and the man jumped to his feet. His study supplies forgotten, Roku sprinted out of the library and into the streets to see what was going on. It wasn’t good. Four massive beasts crashed through the city. All four bore eyes of… what Roku believed was the legendary Rinnegan! It seemed like ANBU were already on the scene, and some Jounin arrived shortly thereafter, attempting to fight the beasts with a variety of Ninjutsu and Barrier Fuuinjutsu but all it did was split the beasts and or make them angrier. At that moment, Roku was gone. Leaving a Shadow Clone behind to gain Nature Energy, Roku was sprinting across rooftops, jumping and skipping entire sections of Konohagakure, and clearing the multiple miles in under a minute. It was there that Roku would make his stand.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Kozan looked through his summons’ eyes. Yes… fight them, make them stronger! Die! The vulture took off, high into the sky, roasting entire platoons of Konohagakure ninja alive. [i]Kill them! They deserve it for what they did to Karoko! Kill them, kill them!” The bull took out a large building. It was a school. Kozan screamed in frustration as he realized that, with it being after school hours, there were no children inside to massacre. The Konoha ninja fought bravely, but not well. Each one that struck fell to one of his summons. Those children did not need to live… they’d only grow up to be corrupt, souls broken by the people that taught them their traditions and ways of thinking. This was not a military mission – it was a genocide. And everyone needed to die. They’d all… what’s this? A boy stood atop one of the buildings surveying the situation… and he appeared to be confident?
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:47 pm

Roku located the ANBU ninja who seemed to be calling the shots. He was one of the men in the white cloaks. “You! Get your men out of here! Your new mission is to evacuate this residential distract! And by God, get these Genin out of here, they’re all going to die!

The ANBU looked at Roku. Roku could not decipher his expression behind the mask but his words were fearful. “I am an ANBU of Konohagakure, you are not even a Konohagakure Ninja, I can’t-

Get the fuck out of here!” Roku sprinted at the man with no warning, colliding with his chest. “Go! I’m stronger than you think, GO!!

At this point, the man was screaming his orders in terror. “Fall back! Run! Evacuate the civilians and RUN!!

AS the small fry Ninja began to clear the way, Roku turned to look at the summons. They were slowly and progressively destroying massive sections of the village. This village has had enough tragedy… I have to stop this… Roku placed a Hiraishin seal on the rooftop of the building he was standing on.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:53 pm

What’s this…? This little bugger thinks he can do it alone, does he? He’s not even from Konohagakure, he has a Kumogakure headband on… He has to be punished for protecting these demons!! Kill the Cloud Ninja!! All four summons made their move, converging on the Cloud ninja. If he’d move, the summons would follow him, attacking him without heed to the safety of themselves or the other summons around them. Why should they? They’d just multiply, and make the matters worse for this brave, but stupid, Kumogakure Shinobi. And… where was Rei Hyuuga? Hiding behind ninja from other villages was she? Typical of a Konohagakure Ninja. The Vulture would rain fire down on the other Ninja from the sky, where as the bull charged him as a frontal distraction, and the wolf would flank and charge at him from the side, and the lizard struck from behind.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 am

Think, Roku, think! What are you going to do! You’ve isolated yourself, you’re the only one in danger. So what now? Roku did not have much time to consider his options before the relentless attack had already mounted. He was being charged from three sides and from above – but that was not a problem. Just in case, Roku threw a Hiraishin kunai past the animals. That’d be his escape method if he did indeed need it, but he’d hide it for as long as possible. But he had to dodge. Now! Roku leapt into the sky, using the Wall Walking Practice and using too much chakra – it sent him hurdling into the air. From above were the flames – but Roku had a plan to deal with them. Forming the handseals, Roku formed “Fuuinjutsu: Defensive Barrier,” protecting himself from the flames above. Below, the summons collided, doing massive damage, while the shockwaves sent Roku even higher into the sky, directly at the massive bird. Instinctively, Roku withdrew Tamashikami and struck – with interesting results.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:12 am

Kozan did not know how to react – the man dodged each and every one of his attacks easily, and then severed his vulture from Kozan’s control – without him animating it, it was nothing more than a lifeless corpse. The vulture would likely fall on the man, but that didn’t matter – surely he’d find a way out of that too. The Uchiha had no choice – I have to kill him myself. He walked out of his hidey hole and into the streets. What he did was fast. He activated Susano’o, moving directly into its perfect form. He was suspended in the middle of the enormous black four-armed samurai’s body. He hurled massive Magatama at the other combatant. Six of them in total. If any of them managed to hit… well, he was dead. No human could withstand those blows.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:30 am

It was time to act. The vulture landed on Roku, and he was pushed down. It seemed lifeless. Realizing the effect that Tamashikami had had on the bird, though he was not sure why, Roku used its ranged technique “Devour” on each of the other summons. He was, at this point, extremely drained of chakra. He sat at about half his normal reserves, and knowing that, knew he needed to end this fight quickly. All the summons were lifeless, and Roku saw just out of the corners of his eyes, a massive black chakra construct appear. Great But then it hit him. That was where his kunai landed earlier! Roku waited until just before his body hit the ground beneath the massive summoned beast to activate his teleportation technique. When he teleported, he wasted no time – He used Tamashikami to rip a hole in the chakra construct, and switched to Naegling. Before the Uchiha knew what happened, he lost his head. “Game over.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:36 am

I've won... now to- His thoughts were cut off by the loss of his head. The man had come out of nowhere.. He should have been dead! The multi-ton vulture landed right on top of him! But it mattered not. The Susano’o dissipated. He hadn’t even had a chance to truly begin getting revenge for Karoko… he had failed him. In his closing seconds of consciousness, before his head hit the ground, Kozan paid an homage to his dead brother. I’m sorry Karoko… just know that I did my best. My story ends here, but perhaps someone else, one of the other siblings, will pick up where I left off, and continue my noble cause. I love you, brother. And I’m sorry for failing you. I’ll be with you soon, resting in the afterlife. Please do look after me there, as you always have before. Be safe, and be strong.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 am

Success… Roku smiled inwardly at himself. He’d exhausted himself more than that in spars. When did I become… this? Just six months ago, I would have been one of the useless men firing random jutsu. How did I become this… hero? By now, many of the citizens had already been evacuated – but it did not matter. Roku had ended the fight swiftly. Even if he realized the key to victory more because of luck than anything else. As the summon constructs fell and the Susano’o dissipated, many ANBU returned to the scene. To their front was Rei Hyuuga, apparently dressed for battle. “Late, Hokage-sama. Sorry I took all your fun. Maybe we can have some more fun tonight?” Before Rei Hyuuga had a chance to answer, Roku had picked up his Hiraishin kunai and teleported away. He’d need to rest. He was supposed to move out on the Black Sun any day now.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 am

The member 'Roku' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 6, 5, 2, 9, 9, 3, 6, 6, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Uchiha   Attack of The Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack of The Uchiha
Page 1 of 1