Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
After Such a Long Time.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
After Such a Long Time.... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
After Such a Long Time.... EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
After Such a Long Time.... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
After Such a Long Time.... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
After Such a Long Time.... EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
After Such a Long Time.... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
After Such a Long Time.... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
After Such a Long Time.... EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
After Such a Long Time.... Vote_lcapAfter Such a Long Time.... Voting_barAfter Such a Long Time.... Vote_rcap 
Shin
After Such a Long Time.... Vote_lcapAfter Such a Long Time.... Voting_barAfter Such a Long Time.... Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

After Such a Long Time....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltaire

Voltaire

After Such a Long Time.... Empty
PostSubject: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyWed May 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Voltaire was still Voltaire, or perhaps he was now even more Voltaire, though deeply less Volt. Could have been weeks, would it have possibly been months, or had it inevitably been years since he had last encountered real human civilization. Since his unbelievable confusion at the Chuunin Exams he had refused to speak to another human being until he was able to understand why the would push him with luck instead of actually testing what the Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Sand were truly capable of, why they would want to split him up and pit him against his own, how these could not have been the acts of imbeciles for how could imbeciles have gotten such an all important position? He needed the solitude of the desert to contemplate these things, only his summon and his puppets for company. He would use his Ninjutsu and Kugujutsu primarily as means of finding food and shelter from the sun, though he had definitely started to develop a tan that made his blonde hair and blue eyes pop even more. It also made him tougher, no longer hiding from the sun at all hours. His need for hard work and his vanity had always worked hand in hand, but for the time being the prior had defeated the latter as the need to survive became his biggest drive.

He walked through the streets that he still knew like the back of his hand, his glorious robes of silver now faded to white and dusted grayish yellow as he had had no means of keeping up their cleanliness without wasting the chakra he was using to get food and water. His hair had grown out of control, almost all the way down to his waist and it swayed with the wind. The Body Cart hung on his left shoulder, not activated yet by his chakra threads, just smiling blankly out at the world as they passed it while the Pokey Head Spider perched on its head, facing backwards as though it could watch what was behind them and warn them of an attacker who did not have the cohones to take on the legendary stabber head on, a perfectly wise and honorable position. The mouth of the Pokey Head Spider and the claws of The Body Cart were covered in dry blood from where he had used them to hunt rabbits and other small animals to sustain himself.

His greatest realization as he went through the trials of survival and was left to his own devices was that incompetence could not explain what those bastards had done in the Chuunin Exams. It had all been a play to make him drop out! They would know that had he stayed he would have had to have assisted dirty foreigners and that he would have had to have revealed things like his Summon to those subhumans! He had been too smart to play into their games, but in doing so he had played into their games! This was malice in the name of defeating Sunagakure no Sato, and he would not stand for it. That which was not implicitly for Sunagakure no Sato, was against it. His decision was that everything must be cleansed for a superior nation, that would always be the host of the Exams, that would always kill. He had to find Hiro and get to work on creating a new way of governing, and a new world for the shinobi of the Sand to rule. He grinned wickedly as he walked down the way, desperate both for allies and for corpses to scare people into becoming allies.

Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyWed May 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Tam stepped out of the small apartment onto the street, running a hand through his hair before nervously dropping it to play with the Suna emblazoned headband that hung around the opposite bicep. Today was going to be a busy day, more solo training or maybe just wandering the village trying to adapt to being a social creature. Maybe not but who knows anything could happen. Looking around the first thing that came to mind was the fact that the streets where almost empty, what the hell people if he was going to go through the trouble of making an appearance at least someone could be there to greet him. Looking back down the street he would notice a solitary figure strolling towards him. Taking a moment to adjust his clothes to where they would look comfortably lived in, he would step towards the figure a big grin plastered on his features.

"Hello there fellow," he double checked yup the figure had a faded Suna headband around their waist, "Suna ninja, how are you this fine morning friend." He would stretch out his hand to shake with the stranger, his fingers curling ever so slightly to bring out the definition in the muscles of his forearm. "Been away long, your fancy clothes look almost as lived in as mine," he would mention casually, trying very hard to keep the nervousness of greeting another living being from showing on his face. What if the stranger was a higher rank than him and demanded respect, Tam couldn't stand those types.. with their fancy clothes and sense of entitlement.
Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyWed May 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Finally, after his long travels, a proper warrior of the village hidden in the Sand! Voltaire took his hand graciously with both of his, shaking it enthusiastically with his much weaker arms. He giggled a bit as he started to speak, his voice hoarser than when he had last encountered humans, though the eloquence preserved by forcing himself to speak to the puppets and to the spider, you know, as to avoid madness! "Ah, yes, good swordsman! I have been away for.... might you know when the last Chuunin Exam was? Or has there been another one since then? Well I have no idea how long I have been gone but it is great to be home! Though we are in the same desert I went for my meditation, the sun does not bear down as hard and the air does not burn my skin! Glory to the architects of this fine city! And glory to the Shinobi who work to protect it!"
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyThu May 10, 2018 7:58 pm

Continuing to smile Tam would grip gently but firmly, "I know the city is so much cooler than out on the sands!" The smile was kind of frozen on his face as he awkwardly continued to shake hands, "so uh yeah manners! My name is Tam, nice to meet you friend." Finally looking down his eyes would narrow slightly as he made a conscious effort to release his grip on the newcomers hand. Ah man he probably thinks I'm really weird now, held that handshake wayyy too long. Smiling more awkwardly he would shrug noncommittally "I am unsure, I just became a genin not too long ago, yknow just trying to get stronger to protect the new home and all that jazz."
Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyFri May 11, 2018 12:19 am

"I am Voltaire, once the greatest Genin in the whole of the desert, and the future Kazekage beyond a shadow of a doubt! Voltaire, having been so isolated for so long and so desperately starved of human interaction to the point of forgetting many of the finer beats and moves to it, did not notice anything wrong with the hand shake. The more animalistic thoughts that he had been reduced to were telling him that it meant he could trust the man, that he would not have been so close to Voltaire for so long had he not been willing to die by his hands, and only Hiro and those who are willing to die for you are trustworthy. This had been learned the hard way.

He stepped back a little bit, folded his arms, and looked up to the tops of the higher buildings on the street. He was at awe, the only tall things he'd seen in what he now imagined was a little bit over a year were the dunes, and those were often destroyed in his attempts to build shelter. It turned out elemental techniques being belted out on hills made out of sand often lead to the collapses of said hills made out of sand. From what nation do you hail, if not this city? I am from those very deserts myself! And my goal is to create a world in which all of those who call the Land of Wind home can feel safe and proud, knowing that they are the owners of all the Shinobi Lands! Be it through smart alliances or the annihilation of the wasteful ones in Iwagakure, Konohagakure, and Kumogakure, we will stand supreme on this Earth, brother. And those like you who risk their lives in the pursuit of that through missions and war should be honored in great novels and museums!"
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 am

In his wanderings of the earth since becoming a Jounin, he drifted into the desert. An arrid wasteland of heat, sand storms and the majestic sand dunes. The nights were cold as creatures that took refuge in cacti and scattered rock formations were out in full swing. His heavy cloak was his only protection in the scorching heat of the day and the bitter cold at night. When he grew thirsty, he would use jutsu to draw water from deep underground. When he grew hungry, he would eat cactai. Eventually, he arrived at the gigantic crack in the rock that was the entrance to the village of the Sand. It was a site to behold to be honest. It's architecture was impressive as it's harsh environment.

The Konoha ninja started to get some dirty looks from several people and he decided he would remove his forehead protector from around his neck. Depending on who saw him, he knew how villages worked; the whole of Suna could know a Konoha ninja is in their midst. He didn't care for his own safety but he did not want to cause another conflict for Konoha. As he rounded a corner he could see two guys shaking hands for a period of time that made it seem awkward to him. He walked to behind the one that spoke last and said with his usual deep and authoritative voice, "Interesting. Is Konoha being a wasteful place your opinion or the whole country feels this way?"
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,
Clan: ???

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 pm

He arrived as he did most places as of late: accidentally. For some time he had roamed, leaving the craggy hills and the feet of the mountainous lands of Kumogakure and eventually finding himself among an increasingly hot and arid climate. Soon after a vast desert presented itself before him and the travelers along the paths grew fewer and fewer. Soon there were but few who attempted the blazing heat promised before arriving at the rather isolated village and those making such an effort had come well prepared. Well, those who weren't Jae at least.

Bored, tired, and a bit miffed about basically everything that had happened within the desolate village of cloud, he chose to display some force over a more restrained method in his quest to acquire water which he could carry. A smooth arch of his trident swiftly removed the ties between two poor travelers head's and their necks, after such a time that the red haired man had the freedom to rifle through their things and take what he pleased, which mostly consisted of water bottles and skins and a few dried provisions for the long journey.

And then, after a long time, he made it to the village and entered whereupon he found, after some aimless walking around, a gathering of sorts. One fellow, an incumbent perhaps, said something about Konoha, which he recalled vaguely was in the Land of Fire, while two others held hands. He simply stood and stared openly, waif like in his uniformly white, flowing linen garb and black eye patch.

Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:33 am

Voltaire continued to smile as he released some of chakra from his finger tips, but not letting them go past his gloves, twisting around his hand inside of his gloves and then creeping down his sleeve, making sure that the threads of chakra run vein side on his wrist as not to be seen. They twisted around his arm under his sleeve as not to wrap around each other and continued on their separate ways once they got up to his shoulder. Two of them wrapped around his back while the other two moved diagonally across his bare chest under the clothes. They emerged from his collar, under the large puppet hanging from his shoulder where they could connect with it without being revealed. Three of them crept between the plates of armor to connect with what was inside of the puppet while two more also went that way but moved  out of the mouth but still in the shadow of the spider as they connected with it.

He heard two people, four footsteps, because he heard their footsteps. Though the sand was soft all of the time that he spent in the desert without other human beings left the sounds of life, footsteps in particular, hitting his ears like roaring thunder. He held the claw of his larger puppet with his left hand, the one that did not have chakra threads coming from it. He pressed the palm up against the tip of the blade of the claw to be ready to draw his own blood if absolutely necessary. He kept his eyes peering into the eyes of the swordsman as he spoke, hoping to make it clear to him what was needed of him if the two were to over power him.

"Well you must be one yourself to ask such a stupid question. Everybody knows that hard times made great men, that great men make good times, and that good times make weak men who then cannot keep the times good. But look at our beautiful village. The suffering here never ends. No man is great enough to make the desert stop being harsh, so our every generation is hardened by these chaffing storms. But Konoha? I've been there, I've been everywhere, and food grows on trees there! You could be homeless and not have to go hungry or fall victim to the weather! They deserve little more than to exist as a resource colony for Sunagakure no Sato! As he spoke no part of him or his puppets moved.

Post Details:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:48 am

"Oh Lord I'm thirsty. Just being here makes me feel thirsty. Is it the sand?" Said Kyo to anyone who could hear him and smiling as he looked at the one that stood before him. "Hmmm, hot diggity do dog! This place is magnificent!" Continued Kyo as he looked around at the buildings. "A little shabby with the water but hey, sure there's some good shit in this village." Said Kyo ignoring the hand shaker's words partially as he turned to look around, but thinking over the Sand ninja's words made him turn around to face the Suna nin again.

"Pardon me young man and excuse the shit outta my God damn French, but did you just threaten my village?" He asked in a thrilled but can't believe it tone of voice.

Kyo couldn't believe it, he just got here and someone was already threatening his village. The nerve of some people as he activated his Byakugan. Here he was on a simple but diplomatic mission to recruit members for Koten. Well, depending on what this Suna ninja said in reply, he would move accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Threats abounded from two of the three parties in the loose gathering before him. The slightly shorter, perhaps younger, spoke first, putting his hand against the large claw of whatever lumpy creature clung to his back as he lamented the weakness of Konoha. This elicited a small but certainly audible snicker from the red haired man, though not from the pale incumbent.

That light haired man from the Land of Fire, however, seemed unimpressed by the fervor of the other, sounding stunned that the desert dweller dared to besmirch the sanctity of his home village. How sad as to nearly bring a tear to Jae's one exposed eye. The two allowed the tension to build as the samurai stood passably, watching most closely as the third person in the group stood utterly still after the long embrace of he had his lover's hands. Would his love defend him, if it came to that?

Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 11:58 pm

His Village, the pale eyed foreigner had just done himself a great disservice, outing himself as a disgusting leafer. He let go of his countryman as well as newest potential friend's hand and used the hand that had not been threading out chakra to slap the bladed hand of The Body Cart, causing that palm to slowly ooze out crimson blood that he did not attempt to stop for the moment. The pain was horrible, a pain tolerance being something that Voltaire had never really taken the time or effort to develop.

While preparing for its attack the puppet continued to look in the same direction as Voltaire. A ball of electricity started to form inside of its insectoid mouth, inches from Voltaire's right cheek. Volt grinned wickedly and held his index finger of the bleeding hand up to his lips, hushing his new friend. Having not yet looked around Voltaire was unaware of the leafer's Byakugan. Though had he seen that he would have been far more violent, his hatred of the Dojutsu having recovered fully since it was slowly chipped away at during his partnership with that dirty red eyed Uchiha, who by the way had no right to live in Sunagakure no Sato. "Prepare to learn a tragic lesson about the fallibility of your dirty kind," he said quietly, though not quite in a whisper, before the head of the puppet swiveled and released a devastating ray of blue lightening point blank in the direction of the Konohagakure scum, and as the ray moved forward, more snake-like bolts would branch out of it capable of following many ninja at a time. He turned his own face to look back at what devastation his most lethal puppet could do on its first run against another human being. But as soon as he saw what was behind him all of the evil suave was washed from him. His face turned red and his bright blue eyes got far wider as he shouted, "Get out of my village you pale eyed degenerate!"

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 8:58 am

Kyo cocked an eye brow when the boy let go of his countryman. Blood started to flow from the boy and it was at this point Kyo decided to wait and see when he would be end of his theatrics and truly raise a hand towards him; something he was going to sorely regret. Or was he? What glory could there be received for man handling a young child? Absolutely none. All the same, the boy was not humbled and the Hyuga really could not let this slide with out handing the youth's ads to him. Ah well, better don't do anything and see what he has in store for Kyo. The Impaler chuckled at the boy's words as he called Kyo's clan a 'dirty kind'. Was he for real? Kyo would know very soon.

The lightning bolt surged towards him, illuminating the street and buildings that were around him as his own body started to glow and shine like the sun as Kyo released the power that was building inside of his body. The wave of powerful chakra erupted from Kyo in an inferno, in an attempt to burn the Suna boy in its wake.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 2:22 pm

After another bout of harsh words, a battle exploded before the man's red eyes. As a beam of light solicited a wave of brightness, the red haired man threw his head back and laughed to himself, not bothering to shift his pole arm from his back to his hand. That sage slayer did not particularly like to behave itself and besides, he was not really close enough to engage two ninja, clearly in love with their lazors and other such nonsense, in melee combat. No, rather he simply hunched over, moved his left arm up before him, the one to which he had affixed his small round shield, and allowed it to block the wave of light.

Physically he could have normally withstood the blow, albeit rather badly, but with the shield he dampened it enough to go mostly unphased aside from some light burns and singing on his clothing. This, though, did not please him one bit and, with his free hand, he shot out his fingers to grip a thin wooden beam of a nearby cart, ripped it out of the structure it held together, and chucked the eight or so inch dowel directly for the "pale eyed degenerate's" neck, the thing flying much like a miniature spear towards the one who had so indiscriminately attacked the samurai.  

Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:25 am

Voltaire thought quickly and he was used to operating in blinding light from all of his time in the miserable desert sun. The terrible heat and light came up on him at high speeds, left nor right were options at his current speed, if he jumped backwards with the weight of the enormous insect-like puppet would likely topple him over, and if he jumped straight up he would be horribly hindered.  But then it occurred to him that the weight of the puppet, which was nearly his size, could be used to protect him.

As it was hanging on his back and the disgusting Byakugan using wretch was behind him the puppet provided momentary protection from the attack, but he knew that it would not be enough to save him, and even if it would be enough he wanted nothing to do with sacrificing his most powerful tool to date. He jumped up a tiny bit, curling up into fetal position in the air and having the puppet snatch him up, and then it jumped against the blast, using it to propel itself into the ground as Voltaire's chakra began to pool all around the head of the puppet. As soon as the puppet came into contact with the ground they started to tunnel deep down, covering up the hole a bit as they went. The ground was soft, even for sand. It was still solid, it was still there, but the puppet was swimming through it far more than it was digging through it. He dove down several yards before shootings back up. Voltaire clung to the puppet and kept his head under the metal chin of the puppet as it shout out where the Hyuuga was standing. It shot out with both clawed arms up, clawing for his left leg. Quickly after, but not simultaneously, the spider puppet that was perched on the head of the much larger puppet shot out the senbon that was always kept in its mouth, the chakra thread attached to it guiding it towards the left eye of the dirty leafer. As they came back up they all stayed low and scooted quickly as possible back.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 12:42 am

Kyo would calmly smile as the boy took a fetal position and actually used the momentum from the blast to propell him towards the sand where he made his escape underneath the surface of the ground. No matter, the youth really had no experience dealing with a Hyuga; especially one of his strength. For his Byakugan spread out for one kilometer in a sphere with him being in the middle and seeing the child born of sand showing his prowess in his own environment. Kyo had to admit, it was clever how he used the force of Kyo's jutsu to make his journey into the ground quicker than normal. Ah and so, he attacked from the ground from underneath Kyo. His Byakugan seeing the needles leaving the spider puppets mouth, he activated his jutsu as his hair grew out exponentially and blocked the senbon needles.

I see you

But what is this? Something else his dreaded Byakugan noticed. Coming from the figure who was there and did not speak before, he somehow mustered up the balls to also raise his hand towards the Impaler as well. Kyo quickly performed the hand seals. The hair looking like a giant white snake wrapped around his body, particularly his back. As the wood hit his hair armor, Kyo launched hundreds of needle like hairs in the general direction of the attacker.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:52 am

"Ninja," he scoffed, rolling his eyes as the pale one did something which caused his hair to grow all over the place. The red haired man straightened slightly from behind his shield and began to pace most casually forward, his body coiled tightly but his demeanor that of one totally unconcerned with the crazy hairiness of the situation at hand. As for that blond boy raving about his country? An enemy of my enemy, and all that; plus, he greatly enjoyed his robot pet that he carried on his back.

As for the "leafer," as it were, he was not regarded in the best light. The wide spread light bomb could have been oversight, sure, but these needles were directed only at the samurai and, while he did not know how, the man launched this attack without turning his head, indicating he had some way of sensing him without looking and that he knew he may have endangered him with his first attack. Bred for war, and partially slaughter, his hand flittedd once more up the long shaft along his back, fingering the cool metal of his trident before shaking his head once more, thinking better of the whole thing.

Instead, he continued marching forward into the hail of hairs, a burst of chakra flowing about the round upon his left wrist. To Kyo, with his ability to see chakra, a small dome of intense energy would suddenly form around the slow-moving swordsman, its surface unaffected by the pelting and lasting until the assault subsided. Kyo may also notice, if he so chose to, the odd aura like a broken aurora which surrounded Jae as well, though it hardly moved and was not dangerous, so was rather easy to overlook. His eyes scanned about for a makeshift weapon of some sort but, in the desolation of the sand, he found nothing more suitable than a fistable rock, which he did not much care for. However, the Aryan child's robots appeared to be occupying the pale one for now.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 1:58 pm

Voltaire stood his ground, looking the hair in the eye, refusing to flinch even when it shot its spines out at the man with the shield. He was a red eyes, but he did not look like an Uchiha or any other type of actual eye user, so it was to be assumed that he was aware of their evil even if he was not a Sunagakure no Sato shinobi. The puppet did not have to move, and immobilizing it with himself and the Body Cart below him was a move so stupid it could have only been done by a Leafer. He could no longer move so easily through the dirt as he could before, but between the puppet, the hair, and the dirt, this was a decent enough defense, particularly with another warrior at the heels of the arrogant foreigner. Out of the mouth of the large, purple puppet a thick black mist was shot out around himself and the Hyoo-gah.

"You listen here you despicable, white-eyed, good for nothing, Konoha tree scum," he barked, "You were very foolish to show me that, because we who are not born with magical eyes, who are not born with brute force, not born with families of shinobi to protect us, and not born with a lineage of honor to precede us? We have to seek out our own honor, our own power, and we have to build things with hard work like I've built this weapon you see here. Now if you try that dirty, degenerate, evil, Dojotsu fire again, we both die!" He sneered up at at him from the ground.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:47 am

Kyo was tired; tired of the actions of these two and he was beginning to lose interest in both of them. The stick thrower as expected used a fancy way to parry his hair needles. Hooray for him. But the one underground actually was going to try to incinerate him. His words from underground were muffled as expected but the Hyuga heard them well enough. Kyo looked around him unconcerned really as the ash encircled him entirely. Kyo as well knew this jutsu and it's devastating effects but he had grown tired of it all. He took mental note of what the shinobi from Sunagakure was saying. This was a legitimate threat to Kyo's life and this man had threatened his village too. Somehow though, Kyo sensed that this still was not either of them full potential.

Still with this ash, Kyo although not being able to die from such a thing, chose to defend himself in a simple manner. It was time for the Hyuga to leave. Suddenly, a barrier of light appeared around Kyo that looked like a suit in case the insane sand shinobi does decide to activate the ash.

"Before I go, just hope you know, your words to me are horseshit. I'm leaving now because quite frankly I'm bored as fuck. When you do decide to carry out your threat towards me and my village, just bring ya diapers cause you're gonna be pissing in ya pants and you'll be doing it in the greatest village in the world...Konoha." smiled Kyo casually as he simply walked away from the two and out of the range of the ash.

[Exit]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:24 pm

Following the bizarre outburst of anger and expletives, the man threw his red head back and bellowed out a resonant laugh. What utter foolishness, though he did respect the bold move of just walking out. He'd done something similar just recently in that cloud ridden village. Still, he felt a pang of pure rage spike through him as he saw his foe's back, the old circuitry firing up in full as the instinct to kill cowards revved. He held that laugh, once genuine, for a beat too long as he internally quelled the desire to drive his spear through the white eyed one's head. He felt he would have another chance at that rather sooner than later. He did say that he was fleeing to Konoha, after all, and they house the Uchiha, a clan which possessed something he greatly desired.

Wiping a small line of tear from the corner of his eye, he extended a finger towards the glowing figure of the fleeing ninja.
"Tell me, Sand Warrior, are all shinobi so loud and cowardly? And if not," he turned to fully face the blond one, "would you like to destroy that Konoha with me?"

Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 5:21 am

Voltaire crawled out of the hole, not using any technique or jutsu, and disconnecting the chakra threads to his puppet as he did so so that he would be able to safely recover the chakra that he had left just in case this weapon wielding foreigner had more enemies than just the pale eyes. All of those who were not of Sunagakure no Sato were inherently potential threats to Sunagakure no Sato, as the interests of one nation were so rarely compatible with the interests of another, however; Voltaire found that this one may just be wise enough to join him in forming the holy nation under which all lesser countries would fall. "Think wisely before you group the whole of shinobi kind in with those degenerate ruffians from the village hidden in the leaves, ours are a powerful kind. And while I may be loud, not only am I not cowardly, but I can become horribly silent when it is necessary, as well as invisible if you want to see what ninja can really do some time," Voltaire said with a wicked grin as he climbed out, the ash starting to dissipate.

He walked out of it towards the Samurai. "As to whether or not I or my countrymen are cowardly, this technique is called Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning. What does it do you ask? Well, it turns any spark into a horrid explosion. Meaning what you just saw would have killed both he and I had he continued to fight. And I was as surprised as you were that he walked away. Konoha is small business. I am not sure to what group you align, but make it Sunagakure no Sato, convince whatever organization or small nation you are in to do the same, because we are going to rule all of this, and all Dojutsu users will die. I am not even thrilled at the prospect of allowing eye transplants, though if somebody served the Sand well? I'd put the eye in their skull myself. Now, I have to go, come find me to find your place in all this, the name is Voltaire." With that, he ran towards his old home with his puppets hanging from his shoulders.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:18 am

What an odd fellow, speaking so candidly of ruling the entirety of the ninja world. The red haired warrior knew it was large for sure, but he suspected that it was not so large as to encompass all of the earth. Still, this other man had a large ambition and it brought a slyish smile to Jae's face. This was the first of two ninja villages visited in which he did not immediately want to kill most of the people, which was a pleasant surprise, and they did not seem to prize their sacred weaponry, so he had no particular reason to rob them. Perhaps it could be a fruitful companionship if for no other reason than the blond one also hated the pale eyed fiend on principle.

His newfound friend had to depart, off to some important ninja task no doubt, and the samurai had places to be as well. The harsh environment of the desert suited him, it quite like the friged Land of Iron in its lack of hospitality, but he had is vision set on somewhere a bit more wet as of right now.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:18 am

The member 'Hiroshige' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Event Dice' : 23, 9, 32
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:19 am

I'm too stupid to roll so I'm trying again with the right dice.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:19 am

The member 'Hiroshige' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 2, 10, 10
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Such a Long Time....   After Such a Long Time.... Empty

Back to top Go down

After Such a Long Time....
Page 1 of 1