Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
my love for kiri[m] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
my love for kiri[m] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
my love for kiri[m] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
my love for kiri[m] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
my love for kiri[m] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
my love for kiri[m] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
my love for kiri[m] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
my love for kiri[m] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
my love for kiri[m] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
my love for kiri[m] Vote_lcapmy love for kiri[m] Voting_barmy love for kiri[m] Vote_rcap 
Shin
my love for kiri[m] Vote_lcapmy love for kiri[m] Voting_barmy love for kiri[m] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

my love for kiri[m]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

my love for kiri[m] Empty
PostSubject: my love for kiri[m]   my love for kiri[m] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:04 pm

Quote :
Name: Take out the garbage
Team: No
Client: Random Citizen
Rewards: 500 exp and 500 Ryo
Description: An old lady is having trouble with her garbage, she needs a strong young ninja to come help her take it out. She already has it bagged, she just needs you to carry it down one hundred flights of stairs to the bottom of the building and put it in the dumpster for her.

Senjiro cleaned up the local training ground and now here he was on another mission. It was take out the garbage Tuesday. That’s how he felt, like a pile of rubbish. On the occasion an elderly woman was having trouble taking out the trash. Senjiro arrived at the woman’s face with a bewildered expression. His anger was beginning to come to the surface. How problematic this was for the man. His head lifted, and his eyes directed at the stairs. He wondered why such an elderly person lived up so high. No wonder it was an issue taking out the garbage. “Fuck”. He hollered onto himself, wanting to curse some more. Senjiro refrained from doing such a thing. Instead he went ahead and made his way to the old lady’s door. Outside her door were three garbage bags of rubbish. Senjiro knocked on her door, an greeted the elder as she opened the door. “Hello ba chan, I’m here to take away this garbage. Have a lovely day”. He tried his best good guy act but deep down he hated it. Without much delay though, Senjiro picked up the three bags and made his way down the one hundred flights of stairs. He counted each step that he took. The garbage was placed where it should be, and his work was complete. Now time to move on to the next task.
Back to top Go down

my love for kiri[m]
Page 1 of 1