Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
around here[p][m] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
around here[p][m] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
around here[p][m] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
around here[p][m] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
around here[p][m] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
around here[p][m] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
around here[p][m] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
around here[p][m] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
around here[p][m] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
around here[p][m] Vote_lcaparound here[p][m] Voting_bararound here[p][m] Vote_rcap 
Shin
around here[p][m] Vote_lcaparound here[p][m] Voting_bararound here[p][m] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

around here[p][m]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

around here[p][m] Empty
PostSubject: around here[p][m]   around here[p][m] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:31 am

Quote :
Name: Lead the Tour
Team: No
Client: Random Citizen
Rewards: 500 exp and 500 Ryo
Description: A new couple has come to the village and is in need of a grand tour. You are to take them out and show them the sights as well as recommend a good hotel and fine restaurants around town.

And the blood will dry, underneath my nails and the wind will rise up to fill my sails. So you can doubt and you can hate but I know no matter what it takes. I'm coming home I'm coming home tell the world that I'm coming home let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday I know my kingdom awaits. And they've forgiven my mistakes I'm coming home I'm coming home. Tell the world I'm coming. That’s exactly what was happening around Kiri. Someone was hopefully coming home in the form of a couple. Senjiro was given the task of showing them around Kirigakure as a potential spot for them to reside. It was important that Senjiro gave a good impression of the place. The hidden mist village needed to be viewed as the place to be. The young nara met up with the couple as was expected. He made sure that he was on time and present. A good first impression was key to all this. So there they were in the meeting place as Senjiro moved forward and greeted them both. Once the initial greeting was over and done with. He proceeded to take them to different destinations inside the village. He made sure to be the best tour guide that he can be. Suffice to say he was talkative, giving his village a glowing review. Not to mention that he took the couple to the best spots in the village. The hospitality shown by other villages was especially encouraging. Which meant that Senjiro was going a long way to convincing the couple. New residents is often useful to the village. Especially when they spend their money and as a result boost the economy. This was always a positive for the man indeed. Senjiro finished up the tour by dropping the couple off at an inn where they will spend the rest of the evening. There they will always find sleeping accommodations so that they may rest. Senjiro certainly felt as if he had accomplished something for sure. This was all in a days work for the man.
Back to top Go down

around here[p][m]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Water :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: