Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
A Chance At Life EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
A Chance At Life EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
A Chance At Life EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
A Chance At Life EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
A Chance At Life EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
A Chance At Life EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
A Chance At Life EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
A Chance At Life EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
A Chance At Life EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
A Chance At Life Vote_lcapA Chance At Life Voting_barA Chance At Life Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

A Chance At Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 12:43 pm

High above the village hidden in the mist dark clouds gathered. Their sole purpose on this day was to smother the sunlight. The sun's rays struggled in its battle against the dark clouds. Only a few rays shone through but it was enough to illuminate the areas around the village. The village hidden in the mist can be even worse at times. The mist often sits still as a thick fog. This often makes it so that others are unable to see, and to even properly navigate through the village. Then there are those who're skilled enough to pull it off. On this day though, the mist was in drips and drabs. It was present, but not nearly enough to obscure someone else's vision. Using the mist as a means of cover would prove to be a futile task. The air around the village was clean, but it carried with it a tinge of morning due. To think that it was just gone 2pm in the day and the weather was still like this.

The immediate area was a large one. It was flat, spanning a good seven hundred meters all around. For those observing they will see the pair of pigeons currently courting. The male cooed, this caused his chest to puff out in a vibrant display. A curious thing it was to see, and so satisfying too. The ground below was a mixture of grass and general soil. The ground was far from muddy which was perfect for those who would visit the area. At the end of the training off to the west of it was a little forest. And once there one would come upon a beautiful waterfall. The waters was a sot of attraction, with villagers frequently such a spot. The struggled between the clouds and the sun's light continued. And it may well be the case, until one of them decided to give in.

On the other hand though, there was an assortment of different things. The training area consists of training pillars, which was used as target practice. The training area was cleverly designed. Inside the training area was also obstacle courses. Young Shinobi often found this to be a fun thing to do while out training. It helps with their stamina among other things. The obstacle courses and pillars were carefully spaced out. obstacle courses sat in four directions. East, West, North and South. Then there are those pillars that was at the centre of the training area. Just over a hundred and fifty meters separated the obstacle courses. This was in the aforementioned directions. In the centre of the training area and atop of a pillar stood a certain individual. The man had blue hair, and blue eyes to match. His garments was well put together, which made him stand out from the rest.

Senjiro was atop of a pillar that was six foot in height, and four foot in width. On his back was a rather large weapon that was wrapped in bandages at the moment. Senjiro have somehow got his hands on one of Kirigakure's most prize asset. The young man stood with a soft smile on his face. He had now beginning to contemplate what his next move might be. He recently remembered a meeting that he was to have with Gekkido. His friend seemed to have been missing in action. It was troublesome for Senjiro, because he was looking to catch up with his friend. Apart from that though, he could feel the connection that he now has with the creature on his back. It wasn't exactly a creature, but it was a weapon not to be trifled with.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 3:01 pm

Akira yawned as he left his hotel. It was morning in the hidden mist, and the villages namesake hung about every corner of his vision. The snowy haired vampire brushed a few white strands out of his face, his ruby eyes scanning the area. It was time to explore the land and get a feel for what the village had to offer. He moved at a leisurely pace, his red trench coat deeply contrasting the typical blue or grey that the denizens of the city wore as they went about their daily routines.

His first stop, well, it was the local pocky stand where he bought a few sticks and a cup of beef dumplings to tide him over until he ate later that afternoon. He had slept in, not something he was used to, but certainly something he didn't mind in the least. Looking around as he made his way to his next stop, he couldn't help but notice many of the shinobi around him had various swords and such strapped to them, it made him think how odd he was. Being a Samurai who didn't carry a weapon was most certainly a rarity in the Land of Iron but must seem downright ludicrous in the ninja nations.

He brushed the thought aside as he made it to the training grounds. It was always something he wondered about, but was proven correct. Ninja and Samurai had very similar layouts when it comes down to their training ground designs. He noticed many pillars and a few obstacle courses spread about, but what caught his eye, was the blue haired man sitting on a pillar with a very large, bandaged object strapped to his back. Deciding to be polite, he slowly approached the man and introduced himself. "Ohayo, I am Akira Akashiya, are you a shinobi of the mist?" He had wondered about the man, assuming he was, but he could very well be another traveller merely stopped there to rest. Akira had never been out of the Land of Iron, so he didn't know of any real defining characteristics of mist ninja.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Senjiro was beginning if he should actually put his time to good use. He could easily do some training in order to improve on his skill set. He was growing stronger each day, but it wasn't fast enough for his liking. His mother remained as proud as she could be of her son. Senjiro's life and birth was often time a rough one, but she was filled with love. And that is what kept him from completely descending into darkness. Here he was now at gone two o'clock in the afternoon. Senjiro stood on the previously mentioned pillar. Shortly after he was made aware of another Chakra signature which entered the training grounds. This was done though the connection which he held with his weapon. Senjiro was already beginning to see the benefits of possessing this weapon.

The Nara watched the newcomer, matching his every step with a fixated gaze. Senjiro took note of his white hair and the man's garments. This stranger approached from the front where Senjiro could see everything. Being from the Nara clan, Senjiro made a habit of careful observation and planning. These traits are of the utmost importance to someone like him. He wasn't going to be able to overpower everyone. That wasn't the way he was brought up to do battle. Senjiro prided himself on outsmarting his opponents where possible. The man reached within ten meters of the pillars where Senjiro was. Once within this range, Akira greeted the Nara. "Aye". said Senjiro as he replied to Akira. The man now had a soft smile on his face while gazing at Akira. He blue eyes was trying to get a measure of the man.

Senjiro carefully pondered on whether or not he'd ever seen this person before. "Yes, I'm a shinobi of the hidden mist. They call me Senjiro". He said while looking at the man. Senjiro narrowed his eyes before finally decided to ask the troubling question. Such a question came sharply after the man had narrowed his eyes. "Am I correct in saying ya not from around here? Can't ever remember seeing you anywhere in this village before. But if ya not from around here, what is your purpose and how'd ya get into the village?". As far as Senjiro was concerned, these were all valid questions. How was it possible for a stranger to roam around without a guide? The young Nara waited for a response before making any assumptions.

The whole time though Senjiro was keeping a close eye on Akira. From the moment he entered the training grounds until this very moment. The Nara kept an eye on the way the man moved across the training grounds. Any odd moments in between would be noted, if they'd been made.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 am

Akira sensed the man was now somewhat on edge given that he was in fact a stranger to this village. He supposed it was only common for those known to be as deceitful as shinobi would be on edge and untrusting of others whom they don't know. Akira would bow apologetically, "I am here simply on a vacation, travelling across the shinobi nations on a bit of a leave from the Land of Iron. I mean you no harm, and merely came here to check out the local training grounds. As a Samurai, it interested me to find out how ninja trained. Looking around it seems our fields at least are quite similar." Akira took one last look around him, viewing the training area. "Senjiro, was it? What is it like being a ninja? I have heard many stories of ninja, but I am afraid they may be biased towards the Samurai view that ninja are dishonorable. So, id like to get the first hand account from a ninja himself." It had always interested him to see how other people lived their life, and how their different circumstances turned them into totally different people. Every person in the world was unique in that no two people had the same life experiences, because no two people made all the same decisions or were born into the same circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Senjiro thought about just how long it will take for this man to answer his question. On the face of it, this person seemed to be friendly enough. That all mean't nothing, especially around the world of Shinobi. Many were taught how to lie, cheat and steal. Senjiro wondered what this man had to offer in the way of an explanation. Heck, the man even bowed which was polite enough. Was he the genuine article or just a pretender?

Senjiro perked up after hearing the words land of iron and Samurai. And he was on a vacation too? It sort of made sense now why he'd be allowed to roam the village so freely. The Shinobi and Samurai seldom got involved with each other. So much so that should a summit consisting of important Shinobi come about. Then that generally meant that the Samurai often played the role of host. Their territory was neutral grounds and wasn't to be tampered with. The Samurai were seen as less destructive compared to the Shinobi. And had a far greater respect for life in general.

"You said a lot there but I suppose I asked for it". Senjiro said in response to Akira. The Kiri nin was to the point, blunt but polite enough to not be seen as rude. "So your a Samurai huh? That's interesting and I suppose it explains why your able to do what ya currently doing. But am glad to hear that we share some similarities. Even if all we have in common are training grounds". Senjiro chuckled a little while looking at Akira who was still five meters away from the pillar on which Senjiro stood. The Nara soon stepped forward and landed on the ground. "For one not all Shinobi would show ya such a courtesy". Senjiro was referring to the fact that he showed the necessary respect by standing on neutral grounds with Akira.

"I'm curious to hear what you've been told. But to me honour in our line of work is dependant on the context. For example, some may say its dishonourable to sabotage your opponents compounds and the like. Saying that though, our dishonour comes from the way another treats another. With that you will come to find that a Shinobi and a Samurai are not so unalike each other. We too have our own honour and pride which we defend earnestly. Do keep in mind that my experience and words alone as a Shinobi shouldn't be used to judge. We're all unique in our own way, both in terms of profession and as individuals too. So tell me Akira, what is life like as a Samurai. And also, I've been looking and I see no weapon. Did ya leave your sword at home?". Samurai and sword went hand in hand like a duck to water, or bread to butter.

Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Akira allowed a slight smile to grace his lips as the Shinobi came to even ground. Yes, this man seemed to be polite enough. He supposed not all samurai would show that courtesy either, it all just depended on the person. This is a lot like what the man was telling him now. Shinobi, like Samurai, were each unique in their own way and each held different things as honorable and courteous. Life as a Samurai? "It's good enough, there are hard times and good times around evenly. The Land of Iron is a beautiful country, especially if you don't mind the cold. The people are generally friendly, and since its a known neutral country, we have generally good political relations worldwide. As for my sword, well... I dont have one. Funny, i know. I am a Samurai who focuses mostly on hand to hand combat until I find a blade that suits my style. I'm sure I'll find one eventually, even if I must make it myself." It was one thing that was taught in the dojo that was useful and underappreciated, metal working and black smithing. Each graduated Samurai was capable of forging their own blade, with most being forged being what most would consider a master class blade. "Judging by that thing on your back, I'd peg you as a swordsman yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 10:34 am

Senjiro chuckled at the thought of a blade-less Samurai. The Nara smiled at Akira before releasing a sigh. The idea of a Samurai without a sword came across as taboo and generally out of order. Akira's reasoning for not having a sword suggested that the man was as picky as anyone can imagine. Senjiro respected Akira frame of mind. A sword was like an extension of its wielder. It was only natural that a Samurai will want to choose wisely. "The land of iron. I've heard about it, but I've had no reason to traverse said plains. Not at this point anyway. But listening to your words Akira, it reinforces the idea that we are no so unalike. Our profession may be different, but we share certain similarities. And really, your currently relying mainly on Taijutsu? Why do I get this distinct feeling that ya hiding some secrets. Your taijutsu must be one of a kind. Either that or you've found someway to avoid confrontation". Senjiro paused and looked at the man before resuming where he left off. "I admire your conviction as a warrior. The thought of forging your own weapon has given me some ideas. Alas, its too much to share right about now. And as for this companion of mine. Being able to carry out would suggest that I've earned its respect. So yeah, I like to dabble in swordsmanship. Tell me Akira, what is it that ya gonna do after this?". The man asked while looking at Akira. Truth be told, Senjiro was a little hungry, and could eat his fair share at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 9:04 am

Akira listened as the man spoke, speaking of latent similarities between ninja and samurai. He realized there were probably more things that tied them together than that actually differentiated between them. Chuckling at his question about his taijutsu Akira simply shrugged, "I avoid fighting where I can, but i'm tougher than I look!" giving a mock hero pose, he would then go back to his relaxed stance. This conversation was going well and he may have found himself a friend in the mist. The way the man then spoke of his own blade, made it sound as though it was a living thing, he could respect that. It was always something special, the connection to your blade, that made you feel that it was a living, breathing part of your very soul. An extension of the body and mind, that is what a blade was. But, in the Land of Iron, it is taught that a blade is so much more, this man seemed to understand that. You don't choose a blade, a blade chooses you. "Well, probably explore the village a bit more before heading back to my hotel room. Perhaps i'll come here to do some training tomorrow, cant let myself get lax after all!" Chuckling he would wait for his compatriots response.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 9:06 am

"I don't doubt that" Senjiro said in reply to Akira. Taijutsu can be a useful skill to have for sure. But then you also have to think about whether or not such a skill on its own alone can do. Senjiro smiled at the thought of Akira being good at avoiding fighting. Senjiro too was someone who tried to avoid fights, unless of course it was necessary. This goes back to doing what a Shinobi needs to do. "Not sure about you, but I'm a little hungry right now. With that said I'm going to head off and find myself something to eat. Ya most welcome to join me. If not then we can always meet back here tomorrow and do a bit of training together. There are a number of things that I need to work on. I'm sure your the same too. So what say you?". The Nara found it odd that he was even entertaining this person. But there was something awfully relaxing about Akira. Senjiro on the other hand though was as careful as anyone can imagine. This was a friendly conversation, but Senjiro was no fool. And for all he knows, this man could easily be a double agent. Alas, he was hopeful that this Samurai was a man of honour. Even more crucial was the idea of him actually being a Samurai. Time is the master and only time will tell. For now though, Senjiro was off to gallivant elsewhere where he could at least fill his stomach. He also had several others things to ponder too.  

+100 Chakra Trained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance At Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance At Life   A Chance At Life Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance At Life
Page 1 of 1