Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The story of a lifetime [P] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The story of a lifetime [P] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The story of a lifetime [P] Vote_lcapThe story of a lifetime [P] Voting_barThe story of a lifetime [P] Vote_rcap 
Shin
The story of a lifetime [P] Vote_lcapThe story of a lifetime [P] Voting_barThe story of a lifetime [P] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The story of a lifetime [P]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

The story of a lifetime [P] Empty
PostSubject: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Gekkido walked into the temple with torch in hand, comrade behind him. It was pitch dark tonight, only the stars could be seen in the sky as they drifted in unnoticed. The faithless made up most of the population these days, so the temples were neither well kept nor oft-visited. Gekkido was the only of his generation that even still believed in the old fables that their forebears had passed down for thousands of years into their hands. Many believed in the future of the Kaguya clan to rest in the hands of new political reforms; policies of the future. Gekkido, however, carried a different philosophy. He believed that the future of his clan rested in their past. The problem was that nobody believed in it anymore. As Gekkido led Senjiro past the altar and into the back room of the temple, they were both exposed to an enormous and empty cathedral. The walls of which were lined with drawings of all manner of color and minerals.

“Our ancestors told stories through art, it was their way of communicating a message in such a way that it would never change and be seen exactly as it was meant to be by every generations. At the same time… beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't’ it? So few have hearts and eyes to see the majesty and prophecy in this cathedral anymore. But I see it… I see it for what it truly is…”

Gekkido became lost in thought for a moment as he followed the picture from floor, to wall, to ceiling. He didn’t expect an outsider to understand. Nay, he expected Senjiro to make the same assumption that had been made for the last century among the darkened souls of the kaguya clan. Namely, that these stories and pictures were fables and not history. That there did not, in fact, exist extra-terrestrial lineage linked to the Kaguya clan somewhere out there in the vast expanse of space. No one would dare open their mouths and proclaim such a disgusting truth. The truth that the reason his people had never fit in is because they were not designed to. They were not from this world of of this race. They were something else, sent here for another purpose other than hoping the next mizukage deems them as safe to walk around the village marketplaces without being scanned by all around them. The feelings of inspiration and rage that captured Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Marcus Aurelius and many other extra-ordinary men called into action and awakened into destiny by their lack of tolerance - captivated him in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Gekkido lead the way and was closely followed by Senjiro through the pitch black darkness. Senjiro spared a moment to gaze up at the stars in the night's sky. The mist wasn't as thick as it usually was, though allowing for both men to see as well as they possibly could. On their way to the temple, the young nara also took in the scenery, carefully observing the architecture. There weren't many temples of note, and very few was worth visiting. And as for the temple of the Kaguya clan. Senjiro could show nothing but respect for it. For this place was of importance of Gekkido, and he could see that in the way the man went about his business. With the torch in hand, Senjiro also carried one while following behind the Kaguya clan's man. Except he wasn't directly following behind the man. At this point in time though, Senjiro was carrying a very special weapon that was worn across his back. The weapon was almost as big as he was too. And this weapon of his had begun its night's suckling of Chakra. It was the trade that Senjiro decided to make and it was worth it too. In the future however, he will have to find some other unfortunate soul for his new friend to feed on.

Senjiro moved past the altar and was led into a rather huge area. The Nara was taken aback by the cathedral that was surprisingly empty. The blue eyes of the Nara scanned the area carefully while keeping his senses keen. The walls and the writing certainly told many stories. Some of which will require Gekkido to interpret. "Amazing" he said just before Gekkido started to speak. Senjiro moved closer to the walls while listening to Gekkido. He was taking in every word that the man said. Inside he could feel what he could only describe as sadness. "This place is certainly beautiful. One of these days you will have to interpret what this all means. I can decipher some of it, but the rest is a blur to me". Said Senjiro while his empty right hand was outstretched touching the walls.

Senjiro soon stepped back from the walls and turned to face Gekkido. He looked rather curious in this moment. Eager to hear just exactly what it is that Gekkido could see that others couldn't. "Right now though, I wanna know what it is that you truly see. I must say, its been a little while now since our last meeting. And by the looks of it all, we've both grown stronger too. For now though, I'm patiently waiting for ya to make a move. Just patiently waiting my friend".
Senjiro looked at Gekkido waiting for a response from the Kaguya. In the mean time though, Senjiro's new friend continued to feed. Everything was being done at a steady rate as far as Senjiro was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 am

How could the beautiful mosaic, which sang a song to the soul of Gekkido, be explained to a foreigner? It was hypnotic for him to stand there in the face of his ancestry. To stand in the midst of a fantasy that insulated his heart from the cold and bleak realities that awaited him just outside the temple walls. But alas, explain this he must. If Senjiro was to become his partner is domination, his one trusted ally; he would need to be of one mind and soul with Gekkido. In order to do so, the young Kaguya would have to be lay out on the table exactly what he believed and was seeking.

Gekkido eyed the shark sword that Senjiro carried. The sword had a mystical tie to fables on the walls, things the Nara could not possibly fathom; but he’d let that story be told at another time.

“I will decipher the messages on this wall for you my friend, but I ask one thing of you. Forget everything you know; everything you’ve been told since you were young. For the truth to fill you, you must first be empty.”

A bright light shone down from the hole in the center of the ceiling above, revealing the moon that’d been hidden all night long. It gave light to the inner chamber they stood in, and the canvases of the wall dazzled with radiance in reaction to the incoming solar energy. Gekkido pointed up at the moon, standing right beside Senjiro, and he began to tell a story.

“Once upon a time there existed a race of beings beyond this world. These beings were known as the Ootsutsuki, and their wisdom and power was the greatest all known realms.”

Gekkido moved his gaze and hand towards the picture of a great tree from which could be seen various peoples gathering around.

“This is Juubi, the deity that the Ootsutsuki worshipped and used for sustenance and power. The Ootsutsuki thrived on an energy known as chakra, and learned to utilize it to rule their world and other worlds. Every century, it would produce a fruit filled with an energy known as Chakra, and it would be given to the King of this people, and he would gain the powers of a god.
With the growth of their power as a race, the Ootsutsuki spread out their colonies across many worlds and dimensions, settling and planting new Trees wherever they went. Eventually, the Ootsutsuki became so widespread and so power hungry, that the colonies began to fight with each other over their chakra and territory. It was at this time that a certain princess, seeing the eventual demise of her people, escaped to the Earth with desire to start new.”

Gekkido paused.

“The princess mated with the leader of the human colonies, and from their child’s loins came the first of all clans as we know them today. The princess successfully ensured the survival of her race, but at a cost. You see she came to the Earth with a boy child, the son of the King of the Ootsutsuki. Rich with his father’s powerful blood, he grew up and reproduced among the human race as well. The clan that came of his royal loins came to be known as... The kaguya clan.”

Gekkido now pointed to the ground beneath them, whose pictures gave life to the end of the fable.

“The mosaic in here is here in order to show the Kaguya clan their origins and how they came to be on this earth. But the hidden message in the art is not only how, but why they were brought here. The Ootsutsuki colonized other worlds to rule them, Senjiro, not to be ruled by them or to mingle with them as equals. The elder scrolls confirm; the Kaguya race was bread in order to conquer the surrounding human races. The princess fooled mankind into believing she’d come in peace, without realizing that the colonization method of the Ootsutsuki was to take over the population by increasing their numbers and diluting the number of purebreds in the race to be conquered. The stronger DNA prevails eventually in evolution; this world will one day be filled with pure blooded Ootsutsuki once more.”

Gekkido chuckled softly as he now stood five meters directly across from his comrade, looking him straight in his eyes.

“My plan is to resurrect the god tree that was planted on this earth when the princess came. I will become its master and with this power will my rule be established. You will reign with me, Senjiro. We will both father a race, you of men and me of Ootsutsuki.
Our races will share this world equally, and our descendants will rule over every living thing that roams this world We can create a future where we are no longer subject to the whims of politicians. A world of prosperity and peace, instead of scarcity and war. With the power we will wield, there will never be a need for war again."

The intensity of the conversation had an affect on the aura within the room. Gekkido felt it, and he was sure that his comrade did as well. He was essentially asking him to forsake his own kind and be willing to go to war with the established world. Furthermore, to rebuild a new utopia and father a bloodline. It was a lot for two young men to aspire to, and indeed the kind of dreams that required extreme measures to make a reality. Gekkido surely had poured it on thick, he now awaited the slightest form of rebuttal or response from his friend.

Last edited by Gekkido on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Senjiro gave a quick glance over his shoulder as Gekkido eyed his new weapon. The Nara soon raised his  right hand and moved it across his left shoulder. Just behind it rested the hilt of the weapon that was siphoning  Chakra from himself. Senjiro took hold of the hilt and drew the blade while bringing the weapon down. It was stood before the man in a vertical position as the Nara proceeded to lean against the weapon. "This could potentially turn out to be a long as explanation". Senjiro thought after Gekkido made his request. Senjiro had already figured that Gekkido was very serious. And will want to see whatever plans he had come to pass. This was most likely going to be a dangerous situation. The blue haired youngster from Kirigakure was in too deep now. The moment they disposed of the murderous and despicable Kaguya. Was the moment that they were marked for death, and will at some point have their day of reckoning.

Senjiro preferred not to have any dealings with death. Not if it meant the end for the Nara. Senjiro had his own plans, and while he may not come across as extreme as Gekkido. Does not mean Gekkido wasn't correct when making certain references to Senjiro's character. Gekkido took up a position next to Senjiro before signalling for the Nara to direct his gaze at the moon. The moon looked as dazzling and alluring as you'd want it to be. The ambience that came as a result of its light was almost perfect. The empty cathedral responded to the moon, breathing life into the space that they both occupied. Senjiro decided that now was the time to listen. Allowing Gekkido to have his moment was the best course of action. This was a moment to gain further insight into the Kaguya's thought process. From earlier interactions, Senjiro could tell that something had riled his friend up. And this happened quite sometime ago. Gekkido was almost constantly in controlled rage.

The mention of Otsutsuki caught Senjiro's attention. The nara did not know all that there was to know about them. Most of his information comes from legends and stories told by the elders. Every now and then a few Shinobi of Senjiro's own generation speaks on it. They never took it seriously and often treated it as a thing of allegory. Here he was now with Gekkido referring to them as the greatest in all the known realms. This was a trigger for Senjiro but it will prove to be sensible to simply fall silent and listen. "Let him have his moment".   The Nara thought while standing with his weapon in front of him. Senjiro shifted his attention to the painting on the wall. This was of a tree and in it were several people gathering around it. Senjiro took a liking to the picture or painting if you will. He figured that there must at least be some significance to it.

"Yggawhat? Dude went and lost his damn mind. Am I sure he's not just a fanatic? Shit. Keep cool Senjiro, keep cool". The idea of other worldly beings and this origins of chakra and special fruit sounded bizarre. What if there was some truth to it. What Senjiro could not do was to dismiss Gekkido as being crazy. To each his own and the passion flowing from Gekkido was intoxicating. The story continued with the mention of a princess who made her way to earth. And of course this princess copulated with a human. "Creation. If this princess was from a different world. Just how different was she? Was she scaly like a fish or some reptile? Eww. Did she have nice racks. Was she considered an other worldly beautiful? How did their reproductive organs work? They were either very different from us humans or very similar. It may well be the latter. This is outrageous".

Senjiro listened to the story and was finding it to be far fetched. Be that as it may though, there could very well be some truth to it. Human's didn't just develop a Gekkei Genkai. He doubted that it could be basic evolution. But what was truth and what was false? Senjiro kept an open mind, choosing not to resist the information. Their eyes was directed to the ground as the stories continued. "Uh-oh. We got a coloniser over here. I knew this bastard was bat shit crazy. This could turn out to be disastrous for everyone involved. Gekkido seem to believe that it's his right to rule over others. This darkness within..I'm not exactly sure about it". Senjiro merely had thoughts at the moment. The Nara decided against voicing his concerns about Gekkido's beliefs. The Kaguya had the momentum and so the man needed to see it through.

Listening to the last of Gekkido's words. Senjiro paused while keeping Gekkido's gaze. "My friend, you have some extreme views and ideals. Almost to the point where I think you've lost your mind. However, I'm in too deep now to turn heel and run away. If anything I'm curious to see how you'll go about accomplishing all this. Lead the way Gekkido. One thing though, how you gonna do any of this with the way you are now? Weak men can't do shit to change this world. Contrary to popular belief, you need strength in heart, mind, body and soul. Should you lack in any of those, you will surely die. I may even kill ya myself". The man uttered with a chuckle, which carried a devious undertone. It was one that Gekkido had come to know very well. Senjiro could be as merciless as anyone can imagine.
Back to top Go down
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Gekkido could sense in Senjiro’s voice and manner a certain type of intellectual repulsion of the story he’d just heard. It was only natural that an intellectual thinker like himself would be have a predisposition to doubt. Gekkido was excellent at reading people and sizing them up and he’d done his calculations well with Senjiro. Senjiro, in a sense, completed Gekkido in that their strengths and weaknesses complemented each other. Gekkido’s egotism and extreme confidence was tempered by the healthy skepticism of Senjiro. And yet, he saw that his words were resonating with some part of the Nara. The shadow of doubt was being overcome by the light of burning desire for a lofty vision; this is how all great dreams were born.

When Senjiro asked about how exactly Gekkido planned to gain power, a soft chuckle came out of the man that matched Senjiro’s.
It was the exact question he was hoping the man would ask, because it meant that he believed (though he may not come out and say such a thing) that what Gekkido was proposing was possible. Plans become the topic of conversation when a dream turns into a goal. In other words, there was enough reality to what Gekkido was saying to warrant the discussing of a plan of action. The mastermind had a very clear and effective answer already prepared.

“I’m glad you asked Senjiro. Surely you knew I didn’t just expect the world to kneel before us? Our plan has both an art and a science to it. I’ll explain the science first since I know you have an orderly mind. Phase one, we will need to gain enough power to match that of the Kages. No two beings of that power level are close like we are Senjiro. A cord of two is not easily broken, and we will be unstoppable together once we fulfill our potential. So my question to you, my powerful friend, is what exactly do you feel you need to become powerful enough to take on a Kage?”
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 3:05 pm

Questions were asked and answers needed to be given. And that's exactly what Senjiro was asking for now while stood in Gekkido's presence. The Nara listened carefully to the Kaguya clansman, doing well to take in each word being said. Senjiro knew that whatever Gekkido was proposing wasn't a simple task. If it were, then countless others would have already done it. Then again this was also about having the knowledge. Senjiro was absolute when he says that knowledge is power. This is something to live by, because it was a universal truth. Referencing this to Gekkido, Senjiro figured that the man must have come into some sort of knowledge. That was the reason for being inside this cathedral of ancient history and mystery. Senjiro took into consideration Gekkido's question. The Shinobi pondered it for a while before the explanation followed.

"What do I need? Ah hmm, well. As it turns out there is value in Chakra. But since this fruit of yours is nowhere to be found. Then I will have to look at others means of getting such things. Talking ain't gonna do it either. This means we will have to train as much as possible. There is one thing I'd like to see though, and that a kage level Shinobi in battle first hand. Being able to see it, you can easily compare your own strengths and weaknesses. Assessing and knowing your opponent is of course as valuable as anyone can imagine. Truth is, I'm not yet strong enough to challenge anyone. But give me some time to train and build myself and we can go from there".

Senjiro gave a brief explanation on his thoughts before his eyes shifted onto Gekkido. The large weapon that stood before him was lifted and placed across his back. The weapon was put back into its original position before Senjiro had removed it. Gekkido asked what it was that Senjiro felt he needed to be become powerful. The weapon on his back was a starting point for all that.
Back to top Go down
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Gekkido smiled at the mention of chakra, his eyes fluttering towards Samehada and then back to Senjiro. Fate surely played a hand in the orchestrating of this relationship. How perfect was it that his friend wielded a chakra-sensing/eating swords whilst he had plans to subdue and master the chakra of the tailed beasts. He thought to bring this point to light now.

“Chakra is the greatest currency on this planet. It is what took your race from villages of sticks and stones to empires that dominate whole continents. I agree with you that an extreme amount of training will indeed be necessary in order to reach power that can match a Kage; but I don’t think you will need to see a fight in order to reach it. I have heard stories of the power of the Mizukage… God-like is his prowess. But even he will be no match for our combined strength. Let us begin by the mastery of techniques; we will need to learn techniques powerful enough to slay the gods. My desire is to become the jinchuriki of the Juubi. This is how I plan to re-create the fruit of the god tree. To do so, I will need to master my lightning and bone pulse style. I have my eyes on a certain technique… as well as the blade known as Kiba. I will seek these two things out in order to begin rounding up the tailed beasts and other political ambitions. The most important two things for us to keep in mind are as follows: one, we must stick together to reach our goals. Secondly, we must not gain a reputation until we are powerful enough to hand what a reputation will attract…”
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:12 pm

"The Juubi's Jinchuriki? Sounds dangerous for sure. But if that's whats required then I'm all for it. Capturing all nine Bijuu will prove to be problematic. Hell, we may even be seen as criminals by the end of it all. For one, collecting these chakra beasts will be no easy feat". The Nara stated and at that very moment he felt the weapon on his back vibrate. The mention of Chakra seemed to have excite it a little more than he was anticipating. Senjiro knew exactly what his weapon wanted and knew that he needed to keep it satisfied. Chakra ripped from others was just perfect for him. At least then he wouldn't have to feed Samehada using his own Chakra. Something which he's done since getting his hands on the weapon.

"Kiba and lightning style techniques. Sounds like an interesting combination to have. But yeah, it may sound a little cliche and mushy, but I suppose we will be stronger together. Working as covertly as possible will be best for business. I do wonder about something if I'm being honest. Do you think a two man team alone can accomplish all this? I know the idea is to keep it between us, while we amass our power. But remaining completely inconspicuous could prove to be most challenging. Have you any plans for dealing with such issues?". The Nara asked while glancing over at Gekkido. It was then that he remembered Gekkido's words about wanting to become the Mizukage at some point. That could work in their favour and make it easy to remain in the shadows.

Back to top Go down
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Gekkido pondered the words of his comrade. He knew he could count on Senjiro to bring up the finer points to be considered in any plan. He had the confidence to provide the right answers, as well as the cleverness to plan ahead for such covert operations.

“You are right in estimating that a great deal of work will be required in order to remain secretive. Which is why our plan will require us working together but we will have to become the same person once our political ambitions become realized. You will be the face and I will be in the shadows. All of this can be explained later on, I don’t want to get you too riled up before we have the power to do anything we are talking about. Lets focus on the first step - gaining power. From this point on, we will need to stick together at all times. We must not be seen or recognized during the day, and we must live in the woods near my clan for the present time. Its a place I know well enough to keep us safe and private. We can also train and gather materials. Follow me…”

With that, Gekkido led the way to a spot not too far from the temple where he and his new friend would have a cabin in the woods to live in whilst they schemed and plotted for a better future.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Senjiro chuckled a little bit at Gekkido's words. There was something awfully hysterical and ironic about what was said to him. Senjiro thought about it while looking at Gekkido. It was only appropriate that he addressed the elephant in the room. "The irony in all this is that Im the one who will be at the forefront. I suppose I can always hide in plain sight and all that. This could be a lot of fun. But just before we go, I have a gift". The Nara stated while drawing closer to Gekkido. Senjiro placed his hand on the man's shoulder and left behind a mark. This was Senjiro's unique flying thunder god seal or mark. Gekkido might not even understand it right now. But Senjiro have already thought further ahead. The Nara followed Gekkido out of thr cathedral. And once by the altar inside the temple. Senjiro placed his flying thunder god seal on the underside of the altar where no one could see it. This was another strategic measure on behalf of the young nara too.

[Exit]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Senjiro Nara on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Dice Rolls
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:12 pm

The member 'Gekkido' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 2, 8, 8
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:14 pm

Tickets or rolls
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:14 pm

The member 'Senjiro Nara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 1, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of a lifetime [P]   The story of a lifetime [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of a lifetime [P]
Page 1 of 1