Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques Vote_lcap[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques Voting_bar[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques Vote_rcap 
Shin
[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques Vote_lcap[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques Voting_bar[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flynn

[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques Empty
PostSubject: [Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques   [Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Name: Samurai tech #1: Cleaving Gale

Type: Active/Continuous

Element: Pure

Range: Determined by length of weapon

Description: The sword is imbued with Chakra in its pure state similar to the basic Saber Technique. However, the Chakra flows in a backwards rejecting current. This increases the slicing power of the weapon instead of the sharpness alone and makes feats such as slicing a fireball without being harmed possible as the blade would cleave the attack and repel each side of the fireball to either side

Requirements: Stable, non-malleable bladed weapon/Samurai Chakra molding

---

Name: Samurai tech #2: Elegant Purging

Type: Active

Range: N/A

Description: A wave of purified Chakra rushed through the user’s body and armor, flushing out any unwanted internal based Chakra detriments. This allows the mind and body to somewhat resist visual and sensory Jutsu/Genjutsu. Higher levels of this technique allow for cleansing of higher ranked Genjutsu

Requirements: Samurai Chakra molding

---

Name: Samurai tech #3: Collecting Petals

Type: Active/Sub-continuous

Range: Determined by length of weapon

Description:  A technique utilizing the Itto-ryu or Sword And Sheath style of the Samurai. After entering a stationary stance, the sword can be drawn to clash with a Chakra-based entity where it can break the entity down and re-convert it to pure Chakra where it is then stored in the sheath. The next attack done by unsheathing the sword is empowered by this absorbed Chakra, increasing its power, speed, and slicing capability. The higher level this technique, the more Chakra can be converted and stored

Requirements: Itto-ryu sword style/sword and sheath/Samurai Chakra molding

---

Name: Samurai tech #4: Fulfilled Prayer

Type: Passive/Continuous

Range: Determined by reach and weapon of user

Description:  An active technique that swiftly drains Chakra. Whenever the user makes a motion with their sword, an afterimage of the attack appears at their side that repeats the same motion made. The after image is composed of pure Chakra and retains the capabilities of Saber Technique. The strength, speed, and intensity of the after image is identical to the original movement

Requirements: Samurai Chakra molding
Back to top Go down

[Unnoficial] W.I.P Samurai Techniques
Page 1 of 1