Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] Vote_lcap360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] Voting_bar360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] Vote_rcap 
Shin
360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] Vote_lcap360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] Voting_bar360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] Empty
PostSubject: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm

The forest, a place that Rei saw not much of. Especially over the last few years. For the passed many years, ever since she could remember: Rei had been n harsh training. She had seen so little of the outside shinobi world or even the surrounding forest, that she couldn't remember what the forest looked or smelled like. Her father insisted on strict training, intense solitude and stuffing as much clan rules and history into her young mind as possible. So busy had she been under her father's tutelage, that she had forgotten about the forest or outside the village. Now that she was a grown young woman and had say about her own dealings, she decided to go outside the village and revisit the forest. No doubt her father would be distraught about her leaving the safety of the walls, but she was competent and wouldn't venture far.

Even as she left the village gates to go on a little adventure, she knew that one of the Hyuga guards on duty would report back to her father. She had maybe half an hour at best before trouble began. As such, she took little time in heading to the forest. She stopped momentarily at the edge of the forest, peering in and smelling the fresh green air. It was pleasant and refreshing. Invigorated, she ventured inside, several rows of trees thick until she could no longer see the suffocating safe walls of the village. I should have come here years ago. Why does father not like the forest?" she said out loud, for thinking herself alone.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Mugetsu has had enough with his mother an oppresive rules regarding him interacting the Hyuuga Clan located in Konohagakure. While he did have a dangerous interaction in his childhood with a disgruntled clan member he was sure not all of them were that way. With this way he of thinking he had wanted to go Konoha and meet his family members and to do that he would have to ignore his mother.

While she did have a say if he causually went to the village of Konoha she did not have a choice on the matter of him picking villages in which missions required him to go there. So that was his plan and luckily he had some time to spar before starting his mission. He would activate his Byakugan and began sprinting through the thick forest surrounding the a village he not only wanted to see his family but also experience and see all the could while he was here.

While his face didn't show it excitement swelled in his body but not before long his adventure through the forest his Byakugan would pick up on a person. He would slow his speed and began hiding in thick patch of trees as his normal eyes were close enough to see that the person was clearly a young lady. Deactivating his Byakugan his once pale white eyes would turn to a light blue.

The woman infront of him appeared to be a Hyuuga or at the very least he was comparing her to what he had seen from his mother and elder sister, dark black hair, and the staple pale white eyes. He didnt expect to encounter a Hyuuga this soon but of course he would be eager to talk to her. Her could hear her speak about her father not liking the forest and Mugetsu would think this to be a perfect opportunity to let his presence be known stepping out from his hiding spot.

"Your father sounds like my mother but instead of this forest she dislikes me coming to the village period without her or those lap dogs... I know this made be foward but are you a Hyuuga? My name is Mugetsu... Mugetsu Hyuuga and I am from Iwagakure." His voice would echo through the immediate area completely dull and emotionless as always. He was wondering how the young woman would respond to him but if he had to fight her off he would try his best.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 1:12 am

Not long after she had spoken, her rhetorical question was answered in a similar way, by a stranger. She snapped her head quickly to the side to see the boy: first appearance told her that he was Hyuga, even before he finished speaking which confirmed her suspicion. She knew her clansmen, their faces if not all of their names. An extended large family and as the heir of the clan- the others Main and Branch family all sought to acquaint themselves with her for future prosperity. Yet this boy was a Hyuga and by his own words of Iwagakure. She believed him. Her father had told her of a traitorous family that had fled the village and taken the clan's secrets with them. It was unforgivable. Even still, Rei didn't wish to fight him. She wanted to know what her distant relatives were like in Iwagakure. Still, rules had been deeply ingrained into her and they pulsated, urging her that there was danger present. You shouldn't have come here. Even if our villages are somewhat peaceful. Our clan forbids me to allow you to leave. she would say urgently, more as a warning than a threat.

With her statement made, she took a wide stance and activated her byakugan. She posed in a typical Jyuken form, Rei Hyuga, sole daughter of the clan leader Kenishi Hyuga. Surrender and I can promise you a fair trial." she would say and then wait momentarily to see what his reply might be. If it was anything short of raising his hands in surrender, then she would leap forward with a sudden lunge at her full speed and attempt to disable his legs. Quick and methodical, she would prefer to disable him without injuring him. This is bad timing. If father finds me out here, then he might kill this boy! this was her line of reasoning. If she could neutralize him as a threat, then her father would be both pleased and willing to be graceful.
Back to top Go down
Rezei
Genin
Genin
Rezei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:21 am

Mugetsu had not been expecting a warm welcome from any of the Konohagakure Hyuga but this response was shocking even to him. The event that had taken place between the two feuding sides had taken place before his birth and maybe even Rei's. His mother had even told him that the two sides were in agreement to stop the fighting so why was he being treated as criminal. What had been truly going on between the current and past leaders of the Hyuuga Clan, Mugetsu was sure that the story was going to unfold eventually.

He was all but forced to surrender to her requests it was no way he could take her own, Mugetsu hadn't even began his training in Jyuken just yet but he was sure that she had begun perfecting it long before now. "Hey now Im not here to start any trouble, and I have to leave eventually I was sent her on a mission from my village and I am sure my mother, I mean the Tsuchikage will be sending her lapdogs to check up on me soon." Mugetsu would raise his hands but this wouldnt stop him from slowly backing away, what he did know of the Jyuken technique was that it was a ranged fighting style.

"What is this trial your talking about we have done nothing wrong. My mother had said that there was this man who had stirred a rebellion in the clan that ended up killing my uncles and cousins. He had underestimated my others strength but to stop any more bloodshed they agreed to a treaty."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:57 am

Retreating? That wasn't an option which she could allow. Her father, the clan leader forbade the traitors from escaping if ever caught. Though she wished he would have surrendered peacefully, stepping away was the same as running. She could not allow him to escape. Just as she had planned, she rushed at him at her full(90) speed to cross the ten meters or so distance between them in a split second. Temporarily paralyzing him would be a good start. As she closed the distance, she brought a single open palmed strike and aimed it towards his center chest- fully intending to hit Mugetsu with a Palm Heel Strike at his torso. A typical jyuken technique for rendering a foe vulnerable to more complicated maneuvers. "Don't run!" she would exclaim. Whether her hit struck or not, she would continue explaining. "My father demands you and your kin return to Konoha, I cannot allow you to leave."
CP- 345/355
Jutusu-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rezei
Genin
Genin
Rezei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 1:00 am

It seemed that moving was the worst thing that Mugetsu could have done, it would send the girl Rei after him in a angry fury. Before he knew it her palm had made contact with his body. While it didn't hurt very much the Mugetsu found himself not being able to move. Had this been the famed Jyuken fighting style of the Hyuga? The thing that worried Mugetsu about Rei was that she didn't seem to get the whole picture of events that were going on. Why did she say return to Konoha and what sins did his mother commit? From what he knew was that the Hyuga Clan originally was placed in Seishigakure so what exactly were they returning to the village hidden in leaves for? Mugetsu would fall forward onto his stomach he was still uncapable of moving and he had known he wouldn't be able to for a while.

"Explain to me what my family has done that warrants so this violence and trail. Even now you and your people continue to attack us after all we asked for was to be left alone in peace I wanted to believe that all of our clan wasn't as bad as my mother said but all you have done is prove me wrong..."

Last edited by Mugetsu on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:22 am

She didn't like the feeling in her gut, even though she had been the one to hit the boy. There was no room for error on her part and she was certain that she could grant this boy safe passage back into the family's folds... but he had resisted, only natural of course. It seems our families hold different ideas of how things occurred or should be... I don't know what i should say to him. It was a difficult thing. To suddenly meet someone you knew as family and be honor-bound to attack and render them helpless. Just because of some mishap in the past. "Our family was never meant to be divided. The Man and Branch families were put in place to protect our heritage and secrets. Your mother's desire to set her and you apart from the family is a traitorous act." she explained, conveying the words she had heard many times from her father. His voice always bitter whenever he told her.

For the moment, he was paralyzed. There was no more need to treat him with hostility. He was quite slow and his Jyuken was essentially non-existent. Slow and not much of a fighter, he seemed more like someone who knew nothing about their clan. That angered her slightly, because he held such a strong conviction about being the one not at fault. "If I left you alone here and you continued on your way to the village of Konoha, you would surely die." her words were mercy, though she hadn't intended them to explain her own aggression. Her stopping him here and now, meant a more lenient outcome. She made no attempt to seize control further, certain that he wouldn't try to run again. Subconsciously, she still had mixed feelings. Should she take him back to the clan? Should she just walk away and allow him to escape with his life?
Back to top Go down
Rezei
Genin
Genin
Rezei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 5:04 am

Mugetsu was confused... She kept referring to his family as traitors but have they forgotten what they had did to his mother and the original founding members of the clan? Anger was boiling in Mugetsu at how flimsy and wrong their hate was toward them...

"How can you be this blind it sounds almost if you have been brain washed. If you remember correctly the Konoha Branch turned on my mother and killed my uncles all because she tried to unite the branch and main families and spread peace through the clan.

We have never spread any secrets and the fact that I havent learned Jyuken yet should be evident of that. My mother has done nothing but honor the treaty and she even relinquished control all because she cared about the lives of the clan and their reputation. Yet all of you seem to continously hold hate for us and even tried to attack and harm us, her children to get a response out of her.

Is it that you wish to start a war between the villages to cause even further pain and loss? Did the clan turn on her because she had because the Seishikage or even the Tsuchikage? What besides some sort of spiteful and childish reasoning does the clan despise us so?"

The once emotionless boy was filled with angry and saddened tone so much so that he had failed to notice that he was regaining movement throughout his body. Even if he had he would likely remain still it was clear that he would not be able to take her own in his current state but at the very least he couldn't control his emotions in this current moment which rarely reared its head in any situation...
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:04 pm

He sure was talkative, Rei thought. Her words had triggered some deep emotions in the boy apparently. She didn't personally know the history behind the fall out of their families, but she knew enough to know that there was always some truth to every lie. She could see that the paralysis was ended now, he was no threat though. Both of our convictions seem to be strong. We both cannot be right... she thought, beginning to doubt herself. After all... Why would a naive and weak Hyuga boy of Iwagakure foolishly come to Konohagakure by himself? Or at least she assumed he was by himself.

She couldn't refute the boy's passionate speech, but she also felt displeased about how the way things had turned out. "You are weak.
If any other than I had found you. You would be dead and someone would have stolen our clan's treasure. Your eyes."
she said in a berating tone. She turned her back to him and began to walk away, though her Byakugan was still active as she watched him. She decided that leaving him would be best for both of their prosperity. "Leave before I change my mind. Or my father finds you." She would say and leave, unwilling to respond to the boy after that. It was best f they both ignored that today never happened. Unknowing to either of them however, Rei's father Kenichi was already somewhere within the forest, looking for her.
CP-335
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 9:12 pm

Running through the forest, Kenichi rushe'd about in worry. Yes the immediate area around the village was protected by the shinobi and he doubted any enemies would dare get too close. Yet he had an uneasy feeling. He had learned that his daughter had decided to go and explore the forest around Konoha: he personally left immediately once her safety had been questionable. Though the villages were somewhat at peace: the hyuga clan was fractured. A family of Hyuga lived in Iwagakure and Kenichi was responsible for hostilities. If his daughter was targeted because of him, he wouldn't know what to do. It was then that he noticed a boy in the forest. He slowed down and waired outside the boy's range. Something felt familiAR about him.
Back to top Go down
Rezei
Genin
Genin
Rezei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:49 am

Mugetsu's anger had began overflowing at this point but he didn't dare to act, he wasn't going to feed into the idea that their clan was right about his family. Noticing that he could now move again he would slowly stand and began brushing off dirt from his clothing. He would hear Rei call him weak and criticize him for putting the Byakugan in danger... "Is this what the clan I have looked forward to for so long be reduced to... A bunch of childish, vengeful, and spiteful group of ninja. Have you all forgotten what trust or honest is? These eyes grant us amazing vision at 360 degrees but it seems were all blind to something. If losing them can help the clan truly see everything for what it is then so what. Someone is lying and someone is manipulating everything. My mother as done nothing wrong, can the current clan leader say the same?"

Mugetsu would also turn his back to Rei, while unbeknownst to him he Byakugan would activate. The boy normally emotionless at that moment was filled with so much emotion that he couldn't even control his own body, "I swear that someday I will open the eyes of the clan, hopefully some of you catch on before the true essence of what it is to be a Hyuga destroys us all." It was almost as if Mugetsu had been speaking from experience rather then raw emotion. He would began to walk back towards where he came, he did not intend to go home. He was going to continue for the reason why he came here. If he would encountered danger so be it, but he would know for sure that this is not where his story ends.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:48 am

Kenichi had arrived moments after his daughter left, unaware of the meeting or confrontation between the two young Hyuga of two separate villages. He did know however, that the Hyuga boy before him was not of Konoha. In fact, now he remembered why the boy looked so famailiar. He held the distinct appearance similar to Reigetsu, the former clan leader that he had usurped the clan leader position from. "So.. my hand is forced... he thought somewhat reluctantly.

He had disagreed with their previous leader and taken over authority of the clan. His ideals were what he beloved was necessary for the clan's future. Reigetsu was a foolish but strong woman. The two of them fought for a long time, diodine their clan family and eventually coming to a stalemate. Not because of equal strength, but because their dead count had been way too costly. He had bid his time in Konoha, creating a new and stronger generation of Hyuga with his ideals. Now that the young generation of Hyuga from Iwagakure were curious to meet the family in Konoha... it was time to reunite the feud and weaken Iwagakure to regain total control of the Hyuga famity once again.

Knowing full well the capabilities of the byakugan, he knew that he couldn't go easy on this boy. Likely his nemesis' very son. He would use the trees to dash close to the boy at top speed until he was right near the boy's position. Whether the boy saw him coming or not, Kenichi would take a low stance and raise his right hand. In one swift vicious push, he would release a massive burst of chakra from his palm. The vacuum palm, powerful enough to carve a path through the dirt and uproot two trees as the attack would sail directly towards Mugetsu from only ten meters away.
Back to top Go down
Rezei
Genin
Genin
Rezei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Mugetsu was sad that he couldn't not resolve the fued between the clan. But now he had a reason to become stronger if his voice wasnt going to do it. He needed to push his point across like a true ninja, with his fists. As Mugetsu began to walk away, but there was something one. His Byakugan would pick up on a massive collection of chakra coming towards him, "Shit!"

He had only managed to cross his arms over his chest before the wave of chakra hit him but that didnt seem to matter. This was an attack he have seen his mother do before the Eight Trigrams Vaccum Palm. This one was much more lethal as it had enough force to not only interally damage his body but sending him launching and crashing through several trees. But who attacked him this attack couldnt have been done by Rei she was in the oppsite direction of the palm?

Mugetsu would try to stand but at that very moment he would began coughing up blood. Holding up his body with his knee he would scan the area for any chakra signature. He could now see two, one he onew was Rei but who was the other? "Hey show yourself you bastard."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Kenichi thought that his attack had been forceful enough, plenty to crush the young boy without drawing too much attention from the village. He could have used more power and created an even larger attack, but his daughter was in the forest somewhere. He didn't need her witnessing him taking out the "trash" of the proud Hyuga clan. His proud smug smile faded however after his attack successfully landed on the young man and he was still alive. Cursing back even. Being a Hyuga, Kenchi knew that by now, the boy knew of his presence. Not that it mattered too much, his attack had been linear, destroying he trees and cover he had been hiding behind. Anyone with an iota of intelligence could follow the trail of destruction back to Kenichi. He had after all, not moved while thinking his dirty work was done in one swift merciless attack. The hyuga clan leader stood tall and stepped forward and around to Mugetsu's right side, taking in the boy's appearance just to ease his suspicions. "You take after your mother quite well." he would say at first, not that his words mattered. This boy was Reigetsu's child- the child of the Tsuchikage. Attacking him meant incurring the wrath of Reigetsu if she found out- and quite possibly all of Iwagakure.

Kenichi was a smart man and he knew that the Chuunin exams were to be hosted in Konoha this year. Reigetsu knowing Kenichi well enough, would never willingly allow her weak son to enter Konoha without adequate protection. Which meant that Mugetsu had ran away from his overly protective parent to explore. Of course that meant that Reigetsu didn't know where Mugetsu was or who had killed him. He saw opportunity here, too great an opportunity to reclaim the Hyuga's smeared pride and secure the "loose ends" of their clan's secrets. "You need not know why you have to die today." Kenichi would say suddenly, ignoring whatever garbage the boy might try to say to him.

Without warning, he would lunge forward suddenly with another vacuum palm- angled slightly to the left. His jutsu was fast and even if Mugetsu could barely dodge, he would be left wide open. Thus Kenichi had purposefully angled the vacuum palm to Mugetsu's left side in an attempt to startle him into leaping to the right. If the boy leapt to the right, Kenichi would rush forward to close the distance between them. His right hand extended and chakra built up in his palm to deliver a killing blow.

He would not get that chance to deliver a killing blow however. So focused on seizing Mugetsu and weakening Reigetsu, that even with his Byakugan... he failed to notice a small shadow off to Mugetsu's right side. This shadow rushed forward with even greater speed than Kenichi and intercepted what was meant to be a rib collapsing punch. Agile hands weaved around Kenichi's palm as the old man felt the familiar sting of jyuken. Very familiar in fact. Sixteen prickling tenketsu strikes had been applied to both of his arms and a small foot had caused him to lose his balance. The attack that was intended to kill Mugetsu, would end up causing the Hyuga clan leader to stumble passed both Rei and Mugetsu. Kenichi stumbled passed the younger generation of hyuuga and his momentum carried him face first into the dirt. The chakra still built up in his hand was dispersed into the ground as his palm made contact with the dirt.

An explosion of dirt erupted outward and Rei would attempt to grab Mugetsu by his collar. If that attack hadn't been enough to deter her father from killing the boy, then she would have to rely on her speed to outrun him while carrying Mugetsu. "Father. As the heir of the Hyuga clan, I will ask you to cease hostilities. Our village is only a few days away from hosting the Chuunin exams. If you kill one of our village's guests, our whole clan might be help responsible." she would say, appealing to rational logic. She knew that Mugetsu was related somehow to Reigetsu and causing a village war was the last of her desired outcomes. She would glance over at Mugetsu, her pulsing Byakugan eyes telling him very clearly to stay quiet.

Unfortunately, her father had already considered all of this. Rei had surprised him, truly. Day in and day out, he trained with her but she never showed that she possessed speed superior to his own! Not only that, but she had temporarily disabled all of the tenketsu in his main and and half the tenketsu in the other arm. With his main arm paralyzed and dangling loosely by the shoulder, he stood tall once more and raised his one good arm in a Jyuken stance. "Even my own daughter tries to stop me from correcting our family's feud.
It seems I will have to instruct you a lot more about how to properly run the clan... I can't have you becoming weak when you inherit my title.."
he would say, his voice hoarse from pain and disappointment, but his face was furious. His eyes focused on Rei, the only real threat at the moment. He could kill Mugetsu at his leisure once he disabled his daughter. He built the chakra in his arm again, this time fully intending to release a full powered vacuum palm.
CP-
425/455
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rezei
Genin
Genin
Rezei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 1:54 am

Mugetsu did not understand what he had gotten himself into. Looking forward he would notice a man that was undeniably a Hyuga. Mugetsu would force himself to stand up straight as the man stepped forward. It was clear that he knew his mother but what was his problem. Before Mugetsu could respond a second vaccum wave would come hurddling towards him he would foolishly jump to the right but as his focus return back to the man instead of the wave he could see the man rushing at him with full speed. He was sure this was it, Mugetsu could tell that the incoming punch would be enough to end him. But right before the blow made contact, Rei would counter the strange man saving his life. An explosion of dirt had erupted around then he would feel a tug on his collar from Rei, what was going on?

It was this that Mugetsu had found out that this was her father and for her to be the heiress that must mean that he was also the current clan leader. He could tell that Rei wanted him to be completely quiet and thats exactly what he had plans to do. But it would seem that saving him from her father was a dangerous choice for Rei as he once again raised his hand and sent an even more powerful vaccum wave at them once again. There would be no way that Rei could dodge the attack why carrying him. What were they going to do...

Before the both of their eyes a woman would appear in front of him. It would appear as if she just simply teleported in front of them? "Is this Hiraishin?" She would be dressed in a weird blow and white cloak with a diamond shaped hate that held the symbol of earth on the front of it.

"Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall."

Both Mugetsu and Rei would be able to see a massive wall of crystal erupt from the womans palms protecting all three of them from the violent vaccum wave, "Mugetsu are you and this young woman okay?" Mugetsu"s eyes focus on the one and it was none other than his mother the Tsuchikage. He would do nothing but nod as he knew he was going to get a earful later. "That good, now let me have a talk with Mr. Kenichi."

Reigetsu would return her attention to Kenichi as her eyes were filled with pure rage, "Kenichi what happened with the treaty we set in place? I thought we agreed that we would not go after each others family as long as I relinquished control of the clan and and remained in Tsuchigakure. So explain why you are going after my child!"

Reigetsu's chakra would pour out violently making it hard on anyone in the area to breath or for the kids next to her to even stand. It would take her a while to regain her composure but she would point her finger towards the man, "For the sake of my clan and for my respect of the Hokage I will not harm you. But you have one minute to explain youself get the hell from my sight before I take you out." Reigetsu was using everything in her being to remain still she wanted this man to pay for everything he had done but now was not the time she was here offically as a Kage and to oversee the exams and thats all she would do for now. But this event itself would need to be discussed later with the Hokage, if Kenichi did not want to agree to the treay that set she was hoping his Kage would enforce it...
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 2:16 am

Once again, Kenichi had been certain that his attack would be enough. Initially he had held back, then his very own daughter had intervened and required the old man to utilize the full strength of one arm against the two young Hyuga. Even still, he possessed ample power to break through a defense his daughter might erect. His eyes widened in genuine surprise as a crystal wall sudden appeared and blocked his attack. He gritted his teeth, he knew the crystal release well enough to know that a more meddlesome person had arrived. This was the more undesirable outcome for him.

With Reigetsu's arrival, he immediately ceased combat. Not for fear of Reigetsu, but because Rei had disabled his main arm and his left arm hardly worked. If it came to brutal combat with the Tsuchikage, then he would likely lose in his weakened condition. That treaty was created in a time of vulnerability. We lost many of our children in that battle. I would never have agreed to it otherwise... but now your children are older and I cannot allow our clan's secrets to fall into anyone else' hands." he would say angrily. His words a clear breach in the treaty. Being on the other end of his words that she often quoted- Rei found it difficult to digest or accept. She had gone out of her way to save a distant relative from Iwagakure from her very own father.

As if he knew what she was thinking, Kenichi looked at his daughter. "We will talk when you return home." he would say to Rei and then disappeared into a poof of smoke.

Rei would sigh in relief, thiugh it was a short-lived reprief. Her father was furious and she felt her own safety threatened just by returning home. Then on the other hand, she was the daughter of Kenichi. Tsuchikage Reigetsu's nemesis. Rei had even only recently attacked Mugetsu herself. She was uncertainty how this situation would play out. She bowed respectfully to Reigetsu as the Tsuchikage. "Thank you for your intervention, Tsuchikage-sama. I should be taking my leave now..." she would say, excusing herself to both quickly leave before Reigetsu decided to recant her opinion of saving her nemesis' daughter. Of course she also needed to go home and tell her mother that she would be avoiding her father for a while. Rei looked at Mugetsu before leaving. She had been blinded by her own father's teaching: only now could she see how senile her father was acting.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]   360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu] Empty

Back to top Go down

360 degree vision but blind![Mugetsu]
Page 1 of 1