Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
A Series of Missions [Hideo] Vote_lcapA Series of Missions [Hideo] Voting_barA Series of Missions [Hideo] Vote_rcap 
Shin
A Series of Missions [Hideo] Vote_lcapA Series of Missions [Hideo] Voting_barA Series of Missions [Hideo] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

A Series of Missions [Hideo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-3
Clan: Seung

A Series of Missions [Hideo] Empty
PostSubject: A Series of Missions [Hideo]   A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:09 am

Mission Description:

Making his way towards the place where this mystery person that wanted him to pretend to fight him and help him make himself seem stronger the young Uzumaki approached the small group and sighed as his client moved towards him and started boasting and trash-talking, his red eyes were bemused as he looked at this young man until they finally agreed to fight. This guy, so lacking in any form of combat. Hideo had to actually try to make it look like he was struggling despite having been able to deduce multiple times a position he could take this boy down quickly. As the parrying and striking continued Hideo's guard seemed to slip once and he took a punch to the face to make it more interesting, getting back up he gave a jab to his opponent before he finally threw the game and let his legs get kicked out from underneath him and a jab to the stomach was all she sang.

Staying there and pretending to not be able to fight back he watched the group leave and disperse with the new cool kid amongst them all. Hideo had to admit it was pathetic for him but made his way to the location his client had placed the money that he was to collect after the fight since he didn't lose for free there. He then took towards home to prepare some lunch with this job over with.
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Series of Missions [Hideo]   A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:19 am

Mission Description:

Hideo was standing in the hallway of the academy, watching curiously as he sought out the reason why he was here. The Uzumaki was in charge of managing the students and keeping fights from breaking out which had been quite troublesome recently. It was easy money and didn't take much time, the guy was more than happy to help out for the academy. He watched the students carefully, the ages varying greatly from older students to younger. It didn't take him long to spot some trouble, it was two little brats. Clearly trying to establish being the alpha student of the school, everyone was trying to outdo each other. The attitude had to be curbed sometimes.

Approaching the two kids with the small group around them the red head smiled politely, hoping to try and diffuse this situation.

"Now now, no need to fight kids. There is no need for such things"

Unfortunately they took this as Hideo claiming to be better than him and the two ceased their petty kicks and punches from each other and tried turning it onto Hideo, unfortunately he was not anywhere near his level the chakra chains that Hideo produced were around him before he could even react and was paralysed his opponent was a little unnerved by the sealing chains and Hideo dared him to try, he did try. Probably due to not wanting to be shown up and prove himself but once more the chains quickly snaked around them.

"I did warn you"

The chains began to tighten until they started to feel it and made it clear they didn't want to fight anymore. Letting them go he only wanted to show how juvenile the children were being to their peers and discourage the behaviour from returning.

"Now if this persists I shall be back, just tell everyone else my message if you please"
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: A Series of Missions [Hideo]   A Series of Missions [Hideo] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:34 am

Mission Description:

Arriving to the shop that he would be helping out at the red head's gaze swept over all the shelves and the shop owner that was at the counter, his Uzushio headband was on and he politely bowed to the man.

"I'm Hideo Uzumaki, I accepted your job. Could you please tell me what you need shelved?"

The shopkeeper took him towards the back and explained what he needed done, the young shinobi was easily able to understand what was required of him and he quickly clued onto the system that Mr. Itoh was using for his products. Setting into work he quickly began to arrange and place stock on the shelves in their correct spots. The young man finally emerged after an hour or two of work before coming back and grinning.

"I've sorted out that entire back shelf for you I hope everything's in order, the cans to the bottom, utilities towards the top and other products like spices in the middle?"

He was glad when Itoh confirmed this, even tried to tip him for the extra effort but the Uzumaki declined and insisted he keep it. What he got was more than enough for a task like that. Thanking the man he turned and left to get some training done before the next time his services might be called upon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Series of Missions [Hideo]   A Series of Missions [Hideo] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Series of Missions [Hideo]
Page 1 of 1