Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Lucifer
Admin: Hideo
Moderator: Jei
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi:
Sanbi: Kirito Samejima
Yonbi:
Gobi: Chiyeko
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Moeru Shoumetsu
Latest topics
» Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1
Today at 4:33 pm by Kimiko

» Ichibi's Sand Gourd and other Sand techs
Today at 3:51 pm by Kikato Rinku

» Generation of Miracles
Today at 12:40 pm by Chiruto

» Edo Tensei?!
Today at 12:38 pm by Vizer

» Apocalypse Now
Today at 11:41 am by Chiruto

» Laughing at Cripples
Today at 8:09 am by Kiraku

» Amaya Fumetsu's Ninja Info Card
Today at 4:30 am by Hideo

» THE POWER OF YOOOOOUTH! [Private/Amaya]
Today at 4:18 am by Hideo

» Hiro's Ninja Info Card
Today at 3:39 am by Lucifer

Top posters
Kosuke

Hideo

Kirito

Lucifer

Rei

Chiruto

Kazue

Makoto

Vizer

Lucianna

Top posting users this week
Chiruto

Lucifer

Kikato Rinku

Kirito

Kosuke

Voltaire

Vizer

Hideo

Kimiko

Jin

Share | 

Laughing at Cripples

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voltaire

PostSubject: Laughing at Cripples    Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:16 am

Voltaire was a small child who carried a large presence, and today he also carried a large spider. It was about a foot and a half in diameter, which may sound like something out of a Summoning beast nightmare if not for the fact that it was obviously fake. He walked over to the hospital building, his large boots kicking up sand as they rattled around on his small feet. His beautiful white and silver cloak trailed behind him at times when the wind didn't pick up, and while this was upsetting it was not however upsetting enough to make Voltaire run to keep the fabric clean, he would pay somebody to scrub it after he got home as he always did. Money was power, and those who say that the more of it you have the more you feel you need have obviously never seen how far somebody without it is willing to go to degrade themselves. Voltaire enjoyed seeing people at their lowest, and while it was not nearly as fun as pushing them to that point himself through force or manipulation, he could still find some pleasure in being near those who were silently fearing for their lives. He never went in, the smell of the place bothered him greatly, but just standing outside and leaning against the curved outer wall made for a nice outing.

He sat the spider so it would cling to his narrow left shoulder and then bent down, putting his hands in the scorching sand. He pulled both hands up full of hot yellow sand. “You,” he said to the sand in his left hand, “mean more to me than these people's hopes for survival, and you,” he said to the hand in his right hand, “mean more to me than their family's hopes that they will return.” He then slapped his hands together. The sound was dulled by the sand, but it exploded outwards. He did so at an angle as to make sure that none of it would come back in his own eyes. “All we are is our potential to bring glory to the village, and these people in this building have failed.” Voltaire viewed medical technology as better for enhancing people than for treating them. Glory was eternal, but why fight for something that ends like a human life? “Honestly, the medical field is an abomination!” he shouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-3, D-3, C-3
Clan: Senju, Ichibi, Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:37 am

Hiro was walking by a kid playing in the sand , and listened to him, he had more faith in the sand then the people in the Hospital? Hiro wondered as he looked at the building then back to the kid, so this kid liked sand? Hiro was wearing his normal black jacket over a white shirt, his hair in its normal mess, his green eyes peering at the kid, and then he would speak up "Why do you talk to the sand as if it was a person?" as he was behind the kid, the previously clapped sand would go in the opposite direction of him.

His leather boots were high enough to prevent the sand from getting in them, and his hands were covered in gloves, he was dressed rather formal for most, however for him it was rather casual wear, he listed to hear the response from the kid in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Another guy who looked maybe his age was here now. He was confused by the question about his speaking to the sand, why would he not speak to the sand? It was there. But instead of saying that and being mistaken for an insane person during his first impression, he decided to pull something out of his ass. “Well you see!” he started with one hand up and out to his side and the other hand pointing at the man who had approached him, “I am a puppet master, a man who manipulates and befriends creatures beyond just those who can befriend or manipulate me in return, so call it a silly habit, talking to things like sand! So, Voltaire's the name, puppetry and glory to the village is the game, what's your deal?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:36 am

Hiro would reach down, and pick up a hand full of sand and stare at it, suddenly the sand would move and hovered in the air, it Spelt out 'Hiro' he did not like to speak his full name due to the lengthyness of it, then he tilted his head at the kid "You see I talk with the sand as well, so we are two of the same in a sense" Hiro spoke gently, however he stared at the sand more then he did the kid with blonde hair.

He would then release the sand from the grasp of his chakra and allow it to fall into the wind, most of it piled there, but particles still flew away. He tilted his head at the building and questioned "So why choose this place to be and speak to the sand in such a way?" Hiro questioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:31 am

He was impressed by the moving sands that Hiro produced, though he was not entirely sure how it was done. This manipulation was impressive, but Voltaire was in no place to be over-shadowed in the realm of making things move without touching them physically. His chakra started to drip out of his finger tips, moving smoothly and fluidly up his sleeve. His hands were not dropped to his sides with his fingers curled up and his palms facing away from Hiro so that he could not see the threads. They crept up his sleeves and into his clothing, then crawled casually from his collar and into the black and hot pink wooden and metal spider that was perched on his shoulder. Its head swiveled around to look at Hiro, and then the mouth pieces pinched twice like it was sizing Hiro up.

It released its grip on Voltaire's shoulder, dropping to the ground and then creeping up to Hiro slowly. The sharp tipped feet protruded a bit into the sand with very step that it took. When it got within one or two feet from Hiro it got up on its back two legs and looked up at the stranger. “Lucky for you I am literate,” he said, “ in a place like this you never know when you are going to walk into a blind person or a nit-wit. I was thinking of applying for an apprenticeship, that way I can learn to make sure less villagers wind up inefficient!” The mouth parts of the puppet snapped twice in agreement, still staring up at Hiro. Its top two legs were wiggling around. “I think he likes you! This, this is my art. It is not as flashy or orthographic as your sand, but I think it has its place among the reasons that Suna is great, a kid and his spider!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Hiro would watch the spider, and when it got close, Hiro would bend down and tilt his head as he watched the spider, but listened to the words of the boy, as blunt as the words were of the boy, he was noble in heart and meaning. Hiro chuckled at the spider a little and reached down to scratch the belly of the spider as he watched it do its little trick, rather mechanical or not, this spider showed spirit, not in its actions persay, but in its eyes, and Hiro was particular to that.

After a moment however he would stand up and look at the boy across at him " So other then looking to Apprentice here, what are some of your goals?" Hiro inquired to the boy , his hands now every so limply hanging by his sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:26 am

Voltaire pushes the strings down into the sand as far as he could to make sure that the strings were not visible, hoping that they had not been seen already. Many people were familiar with the puppet master Jutsu, but for those who weren't available it was a real treat to see some practitioners trying to keep that mystery alive. The spider moved its mouth parts rapidly and pointed at its belly with the top two legs when its belly was scratched. After the other boy was done playing with the spider it crawled back to Voltaire and perched up on his cloak. As soon as it got there Voltaire allowed his chakra threads to dissipate. “I am going to be the greatest puppet master in Sunagakure, and make sure any Jinchuriki in Sunagakure are safe, and do this by destroying puppet mastery and tailed beast hosts beyond our village walls, and Dojutsu users too! Those types of people are strong enough to be threats, so they should only exist as our allies! And with a pile of ninja of that caliber at my feet, I will be recognized as stronger than any magical eyes guy or monster host, and be given the title of Kazekage, where I can enforce that the whole village give their all to make sure that after I die this will continue to be the greatest nation!”

Voltaire was usually far more reserved, but his ambitions were a hot button topic that made the real him shine if even for a brief moment through the thought out facade. “Haha, sorry,” he said scratching the back of his head and blushing, “I get very excited about the future in my head, you know us puppet masters, always with our heads in the clouds, so, what are your goals?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Yesterday at 3:02 pm

Hiro had sat down in the sand, putting the soles of his feet together, and his knees pointed outwards, like the butterfly stretch, and he listened to Voltaire go on for a moment, what really caught his attention is protecting Jinchuriki, being one himself ya know. However he was not to keen at the moment on killing all others, but maybe cohersing them to join us, Voltaire was rather knowledgeable about different things of the world already, then he heard the important thing, this man wanted to be Kazekage, that was big shoes to fill, definitnly something that Hiro would like to see eventually happen.

of course Hiro had certain critiques to give about the way he addressed certain things, but Hiro planned to give those as things came up, when Voltaire was done, he would stand up, and brush the sand off his bottom, Hiro gave Voltaire a smile and nodded saying as he did " it is perfectly alright, it is good to see someone with conviction like yours in your dream, it is really refreashing"

Hiro looked up at the sky, thinking to himself what are even his goals, he does not really know his own goals , mostly just to master the beast within, Hiro was lost in thought at this moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Today at 2:48 am

Voltaire was more than reasonably intelligent, but his arrogance was more than enough to over power his brilliance and the slight compliment was doing what he would have said it was intended to do if he was watching this conversation as a third party, it made him ignore the fact that his question was entirely ignored. He looked at Hiro with the curiosity that a cat had when it was eyeing up a mouse. Was this going to be a future subordinate? He put his hands on his hips with a smile on his face and looked up at the Pokey Spider Puppet who was on his shoulder, reconnecting the chakra strings to get a reaction out of it. "Well Pokey Spider," he started to say, "Flattering little bugger, ain't he?" The spider put its pointy legs on his belly and chittered his metal jaws to simulate laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Today at 4:20 am

Hiro would look at Voltaire, he did not ignore the question, was simply thinking on how best to answer, and when the words came to his head, he finally answered " My Goals, would be to Conqour the demon within" now Demon could be one of many things, however he personally meant the Bijuu within him, however he was not ready to divulge such information to Voltaire just yet.

Hiro looked back up in the sky as he listened to Voltaire and spoke again, this time without looking at him " you have noble goals, do not give up on them, I would like to see you reach such goals, cause if you could, that would give me hope for my own goals, for if you can reach kazekage and make the level of changes and protect the way you claim, then surely I can meet the measly task of mastering my demon" Hiro said this, not with a smile, but with a solemn look on his face, thinking of what the beast as done so far, and how he would like to make sure that did not happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kiraku

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    Today at 8:09 am

"Everyone and their mothers want to be the Kazekage." a mocking voice rang out from behind them. Kiraku slid down from a nearby tree. He had been "birdwatching". That tree also happened to have a good view into the hospital, specifically room B-43; The Ladies Nurse Changing Room. He had been there when the conversation broke out but he wasn't paying much attention initially. Then a big breasted woman drew the curtains of B-43 and it just happened that Kiraku decided he was going back home. He overheard the last snippets of the conversation and seeing as he had nothing much to do; He joined in the fanciest way possible.

"Just like you, I'm sure there is every academy student lined up determined to make Sunagakure great again." He said, smirking in that bitch ass way he always did. "You got some good ideas though; Razing everything apart from Suna into sand. No stupid unity and friendship is magic; That's one thing that won't make us the best."

He was gonna continue and take the piss out of the other guy for being so edgy yet something was off about him. Something strong. Strong enough to wipe that grin off his face and shut him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Cripples    

Back to top Go down

Laughing at Cripples
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1