Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 Voting_barTraining with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 Voting_barTraining with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Training with Rei [flashback]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:43 pm

"What is the trigger? Is it anger? Since the Kaguya was a blood thirsty bloodline and perhaps used that anger in battle?"

He asked this because he was unsure on exactly what it was but for some reason, he felt his own anger spreading within him. This was of course unprovoked by any external stimuli but internal; that was yet to be seen. The bone; while it was grafted perfectly into his body, maybe it affected Kyo differently to Rei and there was only one way to find out.

"Tell me Rei, did the bone put you in a murderous intent?" Snarled Kyo unintentionally of course as he could not even look at Rei.

Something was overcoming him and he, now more than anything wanted to know for sure what it was until that last second when Kyo roared in anger as he looked up at the sky glaring at it with his fists balled and his muscles tensed. His Byakugan activated unwillingly as he tried to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:07 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

To Rei, the change had come from a deep understanding of her own body and mind. The hyuga in general were well known for their increased proficiency at refined chakra control, hence why they were capable of continually refining their skills in jyuken. For the hyuga princess, she had met the change with the Kaguya dna just as she did with diffI cult challenges in her own jyuken cultivation. Her mind and body had remained calm. She had fully accepted the dna and focused her chakra control to spread it's effects accepted though out her body without reprisal. Curious indeed that Kyo's own body and mind seemed to be adversly affected. Was it just during the time that his body was growing? Or did this have a more long term effect on her knight? Uncertain, she did what any wise leader might do. With no sign of warning, a red barrier was suddenly erected on top of Kyo's position. The intent would be to confine him, isolate him from herself or Makoto. For his protection and their own. She would walk up to the barrier and place her hand gentle upon the surface as she looked through the translucent wall. "Your mind and body are not in harmony, Kyo-kun. Calm yourself and allow your chakra circulatory system to flow freely. The dna must reach through out your entire body and be acceptable as a part of you. Do not fail your princess. If you succumb to madness, I will give you a merciful death." she would say, never taking her byakugan from Kyo as she would mentally note his distress.

Wordcount:
Jutsu: Byakugan, 8 Trigram barrier formation
Stats: 6200/750CP
Other: Tenseigan Training 19/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:12 pm

Kyo felt as if there was lava that was coming and covering his entire skeletal system. He did not have the time to even use his eyes properly. From his vision all he could see was a static like haze. He could hear Rei's voice as if he was under water; muffled and distant but at least he knew she was there for him. He saw the barrier barely in his tantrum and he dropped to his knees.

[Good Rei. Keep me in here because I don't know what is happening to me.]

Kyo fought on mentally, trying his best to keep it all together when his immense chakra erupted all around him causing a blue veil over his body. He could of course feel it flowing from his body in a torrent as he did his best. Then red bone started to peep from his skin; slowly at first and then it burst forth from every part of his body in these spikes. Rei's impressive vision was like his. He worried about what was happening to him. He worried about what would Rei think of him for his outburst; these were among a plethora of things that wandered his mind. A normal eye would see just the silhouette of Kyo and his spikes. But Rei would see them clearly through her barrier and his chakra. Breathing heavily, his chakra was nearly spent when mentally he said 'enough'. The bone spikes also crawled back into his body then his chakra aura receeded and Kyo simply fainted.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Unusual to say the least. Even with the blessed sight of her byakugan, she was not able to understand why exactly Kyo had such an averse reaction to the dna transplant. For all intents and purposes, the dna transplant had been a successfull venture. The loyal hyuga's body had been healed and now all that was needed was rest. The only thing Rei could think of to guess, was that this reaction had been a consequence from going straight into training rather than resting properly. For their zeal, they were painfully reminded that the shinobi body may he durable... but it still had its limits. As such, Rei was reduced to waiting helplessly and watch Kyo. Hoping that he didn't succumb to the primal rage within him. Most all thought of Makoto had left her mind at this point. She had secured Makoto's safety from a possible rampaging Kyo and now all she could do was watch intently upon Kyo. She saw the change as it happened. Kyo began to collet his wits and tried to calm his mind and body with breathing techniques. With her byakugan, she could see his chakra circulatory system stabilizing within.

Wordcount:
Jutsu: Byakugan,
Stats: 6200/750CP
Other: Tenseigan Training 20/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Kyo was of course unaware of how much time had passed but when they began was morning time and when he awoke from his fainting episode it was night time. Great; thanks to his episode, he was going to be late for dinner. But it won't matter when his parents would hear he was with Rei.

"Rei!" Kyo called from within her barrier. "I'm hungry." And he wasn't kidding. His belly had started to quarrel with him by making these weird sounds. But he was glad that everything went so smoothly considering how the world is. He did not die so it went smoothly. But he was very concerned about something.

"Rei. What color are your bones? I am not sure if it was a dream or not but during my episode I could have sworn I saw my bones were red."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:47 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei waited a long time, hours probably. Kyo had struggled hard to contain the rampaging bones within, he had managed to suppress them and now he deserved a rest. Rei safeguarded him with her byakugan and her barrier as he lay unconscious within. To most, her barrier was death. But to those under her wing, such as Kyo, it was a temporary safe haven during his most vulnerable moment. The time was of little consequence to her. She was overseeing the maturation of one of the most prominent hyuga youths in the clan. As future clan head, it was her duty and desire to ensure that the future of the Hyuga clan was secured.

By the time Kyo awakened, it was early morning. Light was just beginning to break over the Hokage mountain monument. Seeing Kyo awaken, Rei would release her hold upon the barrier and it would dissipate to allow Kyo release from his imprisoned safety. After a long night of bodily change and adaption, Rei was certain that Kyo was starving. After all, she had sat out all night with Kyo and monitored him. She was quite hungry as well. "My bones are pure white. I do not know why your bones were red. Possibly a discoloration due to blood, but that's just a guess. Come though, let's eat.
A body needs proper nutrients to maintain its strength."
she would say and offer Kyo a hand up. If Makoto was still around, she would extend an offer to him to join them for breakfast.

Wordcount:
Stats: 615/750CP
Other: Tenseigan Training 21/30

Template (c) Izayuki
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 1:23 am

Very strange indeed. He wondered how this could be happening to him. As he would continue in his path with his new weapon of bone, he would get the answers he sought as to why his bones had come out red as in comparison to the normal ivory color.

He stretched out his hand and grabbed Rei's hand as she had pulled him up. Now it was time to eat and as a big sister, it was indeed thoughtful that she would bring food and offered him any. These little things is what mattered to Kyo the most. The comraderie and care. It was without a doubt in Kyo's mind that he would follow this woman to hell if she had asked him. All for the glory and honor of the village and his clan.

"So, what did you bring to eat?" He said excitedly as he looked at her with a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 3:30 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei pulled Kyo up off the ground with no trouble at all. She did have strength beyond her physical appearance after all. Pulling Kyo up was but a simple task, one that she could perform with just her pinky. Of course she wouldn't do that that- it'D just be weird to extend a pinky towards someone else. Especially when helping them. She put that silly thought aside for now, she was too hungry to spend time thinking about funny scenarios. She knew if she was this hungry, Kyo must be a lot hungrier. Troublesome indeed she thought as she looked behind her without turning her head: all due to the byakugan. Her gifted sight verified what she already knew.

Indeed she had packed a meal for the two of them, however it was only a small snack meant to hold them over for the course of their initial training. Assuming Makoto had left due to his absence during the nightly ordeal of Kyo's rampage... Rei would walk over to the brown bag sitting on a concrete step and offer it to Kyo. "Two sandwiches and we'll get more from a shop nearby[ /b]

[b]Wordcount:

Other: Tenseigan Training 22/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:52 pm

"What will you have me do Rei? You gave me a weapon for me to use, but to what end?" Said Kyo all of a sudden as he opened the bag that was on the concrete step and handed Rei hers and he opened his and started to scarf it down.

It was not like he did not trust Rei with his life but he was curious. This implant looked like it was serious business in the future and he simply wanted to know where he would fit in in that future. The world was a mean and nasty place and if he could have received some guidance from an older and more experienced shinobi he would indeed be grateful.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:29 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei pondered Kyo's question as she extended her hand to receive the food from Kyo. The answer might've been clear enough to Kyo if he thought about it. Alas he was probably too hungry and too tired for such complicated shinobi world problems. "Weapons such as these are meant for the prosperity of our village. The powers in this shinobi world are many and great. Thus we must have need for powers rivaling those. With these powers we obtain, we prevent others from taking advantage of our people. As members of the Hyuga clan, it is our sworn duty to protect the village and it's honor." she would say at length, saying more than she had thought she would on the matter. Truth be told, she felt odd: though until now, she had decided it was probably just eye strain from over-using her byakugan.

Now though... she was not so certain. Though her byakugan gave no visible indication, she could feel that something was changing within her. Just as the Kaguya bones were now changing Kyo, the bones in Rei's own body had never stopped changing her. Even now, she could feel the changes writhing within her. She was uncertain as to what ends this sensation was.. but somehow she knew it was for her betterment. Hence why she had pushed the same path from Kyo.

Wordcount:
Other: Tenseigan Training 23/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Kyo now felt like a simpleton; or was he? What Rei said he of course knew but to an extent. Deep down inside of him, with the slightest bit of chakr use, the Hyuga could feel it move inside of him; his bones that is. It felt different totally to what he was accustomed to. It could be likened to his old injuries from combat training, and when he did move, you could hear especially in his joints the cartilledge and sinews move and pull causing some discomfort. This case was different. He could still feel the searing hot pain he felt as the foreign bone grafted itself and became one with him from the day before. He could still see in his mind's eye the red protrusions that burst forth from his body. Now that his composure had been regained, he felt it continuously crawling inside him; and what made him feel terrified of himself was that for some reason he was enjoying the feeling. It started to make him feel safe and secure as he felt it harden and soften as if it were indeed alive within his body.

But what he really meant by his statement to Rei earlier was that if there was anything more to these bones. He reasoned within himself first and chose his words so he would not sound like an immature fool.

"I am aware of that. And you know that is my mission. However," he paused from his eating and swallowed and looked at Rei directly, "my father..." He began sheepishly at first then remembered who he was speaking to, "...he spoke about bringing forth a new power. A power only Hyuga can unlock. Do you know if it was the dreams of an old man, or was it true?"

Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:36 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Ah that. That thing was the farthest from her mind as she had done these things thus far. After all, those stories were mostly old folk lore and wishful thinking on the superstitious people's part. Even then, some of the more fanatical parts of the hyuga clan believed the stories and rumors. "You must be referring to the stories growing up the byakugan being a fragment of what it used to be. Few of us these days believe it, considering how powerful our eyes are already... Plus there's no mention in recorded history about such a powerful byakugan. Just old tales of glory from the foolish." she said, not intentionally berating Kyo for a foolish wishful tale, she was just stating the facts of course. Facts were something concrete, solid and believable based on tangible and credible information. If such a powerful byakugan was true, then out of anyone: her father the clan head would surely have it? He did not, at least to Rei's knowledge. Nor did the Tsuchikage from Iwagakure. With such a powerful doujutsu, war was inevitable. And the villages had been at a relative calm as of late.

"Pay no mind to those stories Kyo. I too would wish to believe such a powerful byakugan existed... but chances of it actually existing are slim to none. Less still, how to obtain it." she would say, intentionally attempting to discourage Kyo from spending unnecessary time on a fairy tale. Her words and opinions came from action, things she had personally accomplished: which were great indeed within the village of Konoha.

Hours now her byakugan had been active, much similar to Kyo's, though he had been unconscious a good portion of the night. She was beginning to feel the strain of her eyes being in consistent use, yet she kept the byakugan activated. She was after all, training to become stronger. Strength came along with durability. Power without substance was a dwindling thing. "How do you feel now after eating a bit? We will go and get a proper meal after we are finished training here." she would say, watching Kyo's chakra circulatory system with her byakugan

Wordcount:
Stats: 610/750CP
Other: Tenseigan Training 24/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 1:15 pm

'An old wife's tale'. His father had been wrong according to Rei. He believed her but he wished she was lying. It was placed to the back of his mind for now. Kyo was not one to be fickle so he decided then and there in his mind that he was going to find out more about this. If it were true, there may be some form of documents that recorded a pathway that gave some sort of information on it. If false then his investigation will be for just giving him a peace of mind.

Kyo clutched his hand as he felt the small bones within them started to move involuntarily. He looked at his arm with his Byakugan and he could see his chakra gathering at that point.

Holy shit..

Suddenly five thin strands of bone burst forth from his hand and impales the ground between his feet. Kyo was amazed by this and fearful of the things he can do with such an ability. He removed his gazs from his crimson bone or 'blood bone', as he mentally dubbed it and looked at Rei with a wide grin on his face.

"Hahaha! This is so cool! The kind of things I could do this these. If you got the time, I will need just an introductory thing about it and I can take it from there." Kyo was not accustomed to talking this much but he was indeed excited about it. He wanted to see Rei's bone as well. And hopefully, he can learn just the basics on how to train something like this. "I men I'm used to elemental jutsu but this body enhancement is new to me. Pretty scary stuff."

Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:14 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

He was already beginning to materialize the bones from outside his body with minimal resistance. Even better, that he had somewhat willed the bone release. A step closer to mastery than the uncontrollable rampage he had recently been on. The hyuga princess looked on with curiosity, the small body signs that Kyo gave spoke plainly to the young mature woman. He was both excited and fearful of this new power. An understandable sensation with the given circumstances. Truth be told, Rei might have been somewhat fearful as well if she hadn't done the research beforehand to know what to expect. "Remember Kyo-kun, power is to be feared and respected. A shinobi who fears his own body, becomes a dangerous weapon to even his closest of allies and family. Learn t master your new body and make it your own."

No sooner had she said this, that the reassuring smile to Kyo, was wiped from her face in an instant. All this time, she had been using the yakugan's vision for various purposes during this training... But now? Her sight had returned to normal. Normal in the sense that her byakugan was no longer active. Nor did it respond to her demand of activation. The bulging chakra veins around her eyes lessened and disappeared, which was followed by a very sharp pain behind her eyes. The pain was great, so great that it even elicited a cry of surprise from Rei and weakened her legs. She fell to her knees before Kyo and clutched her eyes with both hands and slumped over with her face in the dirt as she fought to stay conscious after the first fit of pain. No sooner had the first wave of pain faded, did a second wave of pain erupt and she cried out again helpless.

Wordcount:
Other: Tenseigan Training 25/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:53 am

Kyo was startled when Rei reacted this way. He of course observed the deactivated Byakugan. The signature veins at the side if her face was gone yet she was experiencing this pain. As Rei started to fall to her knees Kyo caught his big sister and tried his best to comfort her by placing her head on his lap. He created a kage bunshin and it went to get help. Then he created another and it got a dry gourd from a nearby tree and went to the river tore its pants, filled the gourd with water and handed Kyo the cloth while the clone held the gourd. Kyo dipped the cloth in the water and rung it until it was damp and sapped her forehead and wiped her eyes gently.

"Shh shh shh shh shh." He kept saying in quick succession. He hoped the cool water would help ease the pain from her eyes. There was little else he could have done apart from that until help arrived.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 2:30 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Few things could pass through her ability to understand at the moment. The pain behind her eyes was great and at most- the best she could do was ask herself why was she feeling such excruciating pain? Long had she used her byakugan for extended periods of time and it had never resulted in this kind of pain. Discomfort? Sure, but never this level of pain. She knew that Kyo was still close by, she could hear and feel him, but after the second wave of pain subsided, her sight had been robbed from her. Her eyes were open and yet no sight could be perceived. She lay weak on the ground, supported by Kyo as she felt the damp cloth on her skin. "My eyes..." she said, trying to find words to fathom the sensation. "I cannot see, Kyo-kun." she would explain, waving her hand before her eyes and not even feeling so much as a shadowy silhouette. Never had she felt such an emotion. Despair. Throughout her privileged life, she had known many comforts and hardships... but her strength always came from the fact that she was of royal blood and eventually it would be her turn to shoulder the mantle of leader. A leader must be powerful and strong. Being blind was anything but that.

She had not the words to express the feeling she now felt in her moment of vulnerability. Never had she been so vulnerable ever since her childhood. When she had been young, her father had assigned handmaidens to her for both her protection and personal services. Once Rei had begun to learn Juyuken, she had dismissed the bodyguards for her own skill should be what molded her into what she needed to become for the clan. Never could Rei remember a time when she felt so powerless. Yet here and now, one of her most loyal family members was there to reassure her. Tears welled up in her eyes but no words came out. Unknowing of herself, she would be staring up at the sky passed Kyo and if he were looking down. He would begin to see a change wrought about in Rei's eyes. Starting with the veins around her eyes, they begin to bulge again, resurging with chakra. Powerful chakra that he would not only be able to see with his eyes but also feel palpably on his skin. A pressure as it were, immense chakra began to pour out from Rei's eyes as her byakugan began to change shape right before Kyo's eyes.

Wordcount:
Other: Tenseigan Training 26/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 am

His own thoughts traversed his mind as he looked at Rei laying on him. His sole purpose at this moment was to keep her as comfortable as possible. He felt so insignificant. He would fight off any person right now, any demon than to see his big sister like this. It was different when you see someone you care about in pain as opposed to a random person. The pain they feel you wish as if you can take their pain away. Where the hell was Makoto? His clone was looking for him or someone to come back to help Rei. He hated himself for being so insignificant and helpless. If the tables were turned he was sure Rei would have known what to do.

As Kyo sat there crying, he wiped his tears and stifled his sobs. What on Earth was happening to her? His own Byakugan saw all around them but it zeroed in on Rei herself. Something was happening to her as he saw her chakra system on over driver as it were as it gathered in her head. That's it...her eyes started to change. What on Earth is going on?
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 4:21 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

It had only been but a few minutes before the pain subsided, yet it had felt like an eternity. Unbearable pain so stout that it had stolen her words, her breathe, her movement and her thoughts. Half the time she had known she was there with Kyo, and the other half, she was writhing in pain without thought. Eventually pain had subsided and was followed by a profound darkness: one so thick that not even her prized byakugan responded to with even an ounce of strength. It was then that she knew despair and defeat. Never in her life thus far experienced defeat- yet now it came to her not as a man, but in the form of sheer powerlessness. Was this what the weak and oppressed felt like? Vulnerable and condemned to those more gifteD or privileged than them? It was a revelation to Rei, one she would soon not forget, if eevee at all.

It was then in her darkest momentry of powerlessness thay she yearned for more. More power, enough to sate the darkness and push it back beneath the veil of light. With that burning desire inside of her, the feeling of defeat washed away. In its place was a warming sensation, so hot that her body felt as though it were on fire. Not painful but invigorating. She recognized the sensation, it was chakra. Chakra was surging through her body in vast quantities... but the source of power came not from her chakra circulatory system.. but her eyes? Slowly, light began to break through the veil of darkness and Kyo's concerned face full of tears came into view. She smiled in relief then, having once again found and grasped her own strength. She would strength and slowly with the assistance of Kyo till she stood on her own two feet. The sensation of chakra within her kept building until it felt as though it would burst. Finally it came to a boiling point and Rei stepped away from Kyo, fearing whatever was to happen to her might injure Kyo. "Stay back!" she would call out in words of both warning and tone of authority. A tone she had never used on Kyo before. The power in her words was to warn Kyo of eminent danger. As her worded ended, her body suddenly became enveloped in a white thick chakra that overtook her features and hugged her tightly as the power embraced her body and vitalized her beyond comprehension. A bright flash of light erupted from her eyes, blindingly so even to Kyo's byakugan. Once the flash faded, Rei stood before Kyo, her feet no longer touching the ground ands she hovered before him-clad in white ethereal chakra and the evolved byakugan. The Tenseigan!

Wordcount:
Other: Tenseigan Training 27/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 8:00 pm

As she writhed about in pain, it seemed his clone had found a doctor and was on their way. He and Rei was out a good distance from the village so they unfortunately will be taking a while to reach their position.

""Hold on a little while Rei, the doctor is coming as fast as he could. That's it, try to ignore the pain somehow. You have a lot to think about and to live for Rei. You're gonna let a bad headache put you out of commission?" Laughed Kyo as he continued trying to help her by wiping her sweat with the damp cloth.

In reality of course he just wanted to distract her thoughts by the sound of his voice. Because when he spoke, he would realize she would be in less pain than if he stayed silent. Still looking at her body with his Byakugan he noticed the unmistakenable surge of chakra that was spreading in her body like a bad rumor. His instincts kicked in, as it seemed to him that something was about to explode inside her and that something being chakra. He thought of using the gentle fist to strike her tenketsu points and possibly stop this upsurge in chakra before she was completely overwhelmed. Again, instincts told him no but it was an unknown chakra source. Of course, he was afraid because people tend to fear what they do not understand. Rei literally screamed for him to get back which he did; his hand already in a seal in case he had to defend himself.

Suddenly, as if it were the surf on a beach, a white thick chakra engulfed her entire frame in its wonder. The young Hyuga had to put back on his sunglasses to withstand the intense brightness and power that radiated from her. What in the total hell was going on with Rei. He sensed the nature of the chakra cloak around her as well. It was indeed her chakra but it was ancient and very powerful. Growing from her head was a single horn made of chakra, around her neck was a black ring of metagama. Around her eyes were dark as well, not the darkness caused by stress or a lack of sleep but one that royalty wore to give their eyes a more intimidating look.

After a while, Kyo found the courage to walk up to Rei and place his hand on her cyan coloured chakra cloak. It was indeed warm and the cloak itself behaved as if it was on fire but nothing was being consumed.

"Rei san..." Muttered Kyo as he looked at her in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 4:19 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

She knew not what it was at first. Only that she was in a state of transcendence. Yet it didn't feel complete. She felt powerful indeed, but it felt as though there was an integral part of her still not fully developed. She would turn to Kyo and look at him, both in shock and revelation. She knew what was missing now. "Kyo-kun, it seems I was mistaken earlier about the folk lore of the old days. If I made you feel ashamed for hoping on something so absurd, I do apologize. She would pause for a moment to listen to any excitement or words Kyo might have, possibly even questions. More than likely, he would want to know how exactly she had obtained such a power not recorded in their clan history in generations.

"I know not of how I obtained this exactly. Mayhap I just got lucky...
or perhaps it was the kaguya dna I've transplanted into you and I. Those are the only two options. My transformation is not yet complete however... For if you look at my face,
you will see something amiss."
she would say, hinting to the key factor of her transformation. Her eyes were yet normal! Not even the Byakugan. Undoubtedly she could feel the change writhing within her, but the chakra had yet to recede back to her eyes and bring out re-awakening her byakugan.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Tenseigan training 28/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 12:42 pm

Rei was right; something really was wrong. The Hyuga's most distinctive physical trait; their pear like eyes. Rei's Byakugan was indeed gone; for how long he would never know. Or maybe this was the price of such an ability. The price you paid was your Byakugan. The boy was very concerned for Rei though and hoped this would all straighten itself out.

Kyo could not help it. He could not help but think about his father's words again. The 'old wife's tale' was indeed true.

"I...cant believe what I am seeing. I truly can't. Its real! The stories were real! I need to talk to my father about this Rei. He needs to tell me how to go about getting the Tenseigan. I'm sorry but I have to go right now. I will see what I can find out about your Byakugan. And with that Kyo was gone. Gone to immediately find out what was happening to Rei and to find out the secrets to unlocking such a great power.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 1:32 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

By all accounts, Kyo seemed to be more excited than Rei. Truth be told, Rei was elated, however: power was a dangerous thing. The mere fact that she had obtained a power from forgotten and disbelieved legends- meant that others could potentially obtain it as well. Instead of becoming drunk on her own power, she was sobered at the gravity, nay... the threat such a power could prove against her precious village Konoha in the wrong hands. I must make this power mine own and ensure that none untrustworthy obtain this sort of gift. to that ends, Rei turned her attention to Kyo- whom was suddenly spouting that he was off to go ask his father about this tenseigan. Alarmed, Rei moved suddenly- far more quickly than she had intended to intercept Kyo. Faster than Kyo could blink, Rei have stepped in front of him to bar his way with both hands outstretched. "No Kyo-kun. This must stay a secret between us. Imagine the harm this power could do if it were realized by someone with ill intent." she would say and leave the rest to Kyo's very creative mind.

Truthfully, she wanted to test the extent of this power at the present... but for something of that gravity, the public training grounds was quite insufficient. Worrisome was the power, but also was her byakugan. Gone but not abandoned, for even as she stood in front of Kyo, her eyes would begin to flicker: the veins around her eyes beginning to strain and bulge. She would raise an ethereal hand towards her face and point to her eyes. "Do you see them? My byakugan is reawakening I think." she said as she felt her blessed eyes begin to stir. And stir they did. As the chakra pulsated through the veins around her eyes, her flickering byakugan would become stable. Stable and yet different, changed on a scale that boasted a point of no return to normality. If Kyo would watch for her, he would see that her pearl white byakugan had changed to that of a pearl white with a glowing cyan colored, many-petaled lotus flower formation.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Tenseigan training 29/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Kyo didn't have much reaction to Rei stopping him. As a matter of fact it maybe was not a good idea to ask his father about such things. He was still a politician and his father he saw had certain shady ways about him. Although loyal to the clan, its best that at least for now he would keep this a secret.

Kyo then looked at Rei's eyes carefully, as if it were a t.v screen trying to focus, he saw a change in her eyes. It was now blue with an intricate floral pattern within it. There was ever so slightly the veins of the Byakugan pulsing ever so often. He saw with his own Byakugan that the chakra was coming in bursts and was no constant to feed her eyes with the needed chakra.

"Ah now I see. The chakra is building but it seems as if it will take some time to fully activate. From the looks of your chakra circulatory network, I am not a doctor but it seems it would not be wise to try to activate the Byakugan just yet. Let everything happen naturally while you train. Cause that is what I am going to do. I don't have a clue as to how you got these eyes Rei but if I train like you do I will get it too. Remember I'm right behind you Rei. If you get stagnant I am going to surpass you."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 2:12 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

She waited patiently as she allowed Kyo to look at and inspect her eyes. Full glad was she that Kyo understood the importance of secrecy and discretion on the matter of the Tenseigan. If it had become public knowledge that she possessed a dangerously powerful doujutsu, then some might fear her. Some might revere her. While others still, might try to hunt her down to covet the eyes. While she was confident in her own skills, she didn't wish to contend with another, especially inside Konoha or near innocent people who might get caught up in a vicious battle. That was not a thought to be had at the time presently however. She stowed her concern away for the time being and took in Kyo's description of her eyes and his plausible idea as to why her byakugan had been giving her trouble. Rest sounded like a good idea indeed. Much like Kyo had to rest and get used to his new dna, Rei too should rest and accept what was happening to her own body without resistance. "I see. Fr now, we should go and get some proper food.
I will allow this Tenseigan to develop fully while recuperating my own way."
she would say, deactivating the intense chakra cloak from around her. Her appearance returned to normal, including her eyes. She felt heavier, a normal heavy as her feet once more touched the ground. She would motion with a hand forward and lead the way. "Such developments make me hungry! nd I was already hungry form before. Let's go get some real food." she would say invitingly to Kyo. Truth be told, she felt as though she could eat an elephant!
[Exit]

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Tenseigan training 30/30

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 2:24 pm

"Say no more!" Grinned Kyo as he hears the word food. He felt so immature right now but he did not care. There were so many thoughts running through his mind, he thought it would obviously be best if he just forgot about it and just pig out. He deserved it; they both did. He knew that from this day, things were going to change between them. Change in the sense that they both would be so busy in performing duties for the village, Kyo knew he would not see Rei as much as before.

"Aye Rei san, you're buying!" Grinned Kyl as he followed her to the nearest and tastiest eating place they knew. For all he knew, this will be the last time he saw her before the Chuunin exams.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Rei [flashback]   Training with Rei [flashback] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with Rei [flashback]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2