Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf Vote_lcapDetermined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf Voting_barDetermined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf Vote_rcap 
Shin
Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf Vote_lcapDetermined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf Voting_barDetermined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:57 pm

The Hyuuga had just returned from several missions that he took one after the next and was on his way home when he decided to go to the shop to buy some rice cakes. It became a customs to him that he made up on his own. After the mission and getting paid, he would go up to Hokage mountain and take in the view as he ate what he bought with the money he earned on his own. His family was indeed wealthy. But to have your own is always the best way and Kyo lived by that principle.

As he sat there upon the mountain, sitting on his usual spot which on the giant stone version of the Hokage's forehead protector, he took out his cigarettes and started to smoke. The sun had just started to recede below the horizon. The end of the day and the end of his missions for now.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Kosuke had been training a bit in a secluded training ground behind the hokage mountain. He had just finished when he was making his way back to the mansion when he saw Kyo, sitting on his stone head smoking a cigarette. Using wind release, he would blow the cig out and come up behind the boy. "You know, smoking is bad for you." Not that something like that mattered to a shinobi. Even in shinobi standards, Kosuke was considered to be ancient, having survived war and the other turmoils his life had brought about. "How have you been, Kyo-chan?" He hadn't seen the boy in a while, so he was glad he got this opportunity to check up on him. He felt that his days were even more numbered than normal.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 9:06 pm

Kyo felt a gushing wind all around him but it felt as if it came from behind. It put out his cigarette which made him annoyed buy it caused him to turn around to see the imposing figure of the Hokage himself behind him. Kyo was genuinely startled at the sight of him and he jumped from where he was onto the flat surface of the cliff itself.

"Sorry Kosuke sama. I did not know you were here."

It had been a while since he saw the aged Kage. But he knew well how to reply to him when he asked his question to Kyo and to answer truthfully.

"I've been training...alot actually. I still have the scroll with the jutsu you gave to me. Its safe. But I want to learn more from you."

Kyo looked at Kosuke from under his sunglasses with several things on his mind but he noticed that Kosuke's mind was heavy. The Byakugan often gave that 'gift'. To see sometimes even the emotions of others.

"More importantly Hokage sama, your face shows to me that you are troubled. I may be younger than you sir but if you want to talk I'm here."

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 10:18 pm

Smiling, Kosuke would nod to the boy. "It is good that you have been training, A good hunger for knowledge is something every shinobi should have. And worry not about the troubles of an old man, I am at peace." He thought for a moment on the boys request to learn more from him. He would sit down next to the Hyuuga boy, "What is it that you would want to learn from me, Kyo-san?" He really didn't know what all he would be able to teach the boy that was either not something unique to Kosuke or something that was too powerful to simply teach to someone when they weren't in a war. "I'll teach you what I can, though if something should ever happen to me, I am leaving you a scroll containing most of the jutsu I created for the Light release. AS you are the only other ninja in Konohagakure with this release." He added the last part with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:42 am

This was indeed a pivotal moment for Kyo. One that he had to contain his excitement for the Hokage's vast knowledge about light would indeed be a deciding factor in whether the Hyuuga lives or dies in the future. He would be leaving him a scroll with light jutsu and to Kyo it was as if the Hokage was giving him a part of himself and his legacy; and for the rest of Kyo's life, every time he would use the Hokage's light jutsu, he would do it in his name and honor.

"Hokage sama..." Began Kyo, "I do not know what to say..."

After little time had passed Kyo said, "One thing I know," his voice getting deeper, rich but with a kind and confident tone, "is that what I learn from you today, is what will carry on the will of fire within me. As long as there is breath in my body, none shall stand against Konoha unscathed. That is my ninja way."

The wind, as if sensing the the boy's words blew around the boy and the Hokage and a single green leaf landed on the space between them after the wind had died down. Was this a sign?
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Chuckling to himself, Kosuke would allow a small smile to grace his lips. "I'll leave it to you then." This boy held a will so powerful, that burned so brightly, Kosuke almost wished he could see the fire behind the Hyuuga's eyes. But, it was enough, to hear it in his tone. To think, of how far he had come from his academy days is something Kosuke couldn't fathom. He knew his mother would be proud of him, and hopefully, so would Old Man Yoshida. But, now was not the time to dwell on the past, in fact, it was quite the opposite. Today could very will be his only opportunity to pass on the true will of Konoha. To someone who actually held the intrests of the village above all else. "Kyo-kun, today, I am going to tell you things that are far more important than Jutsu. I am going to tell you the history behind the village that you hold so dear. Sure, you read it in books during the academy, but this is coming from someone who lived most of that history himself. Where to begin? The start of it all would be fair I suppose. One hundred years after the death of the Sage of Six Paths, Hagoromo Ootsutsuki’s death, the practice of Ninjutsu had become commonplace. Many clans bearing distinct skills and Kekkei Genkai had formed and were at war. This changed when the nine Bijuu attacked. After being sealed away by the sage for one hundred years, they broke free from the seal. Each appearing on different lands, they attacked. The Nibi, Yonbi, and Rokubi all attacked the clans in the Land of Sunlight. These clans only held the beasts off with a strong defense and tried to reason with the beasts. This worked out as the beasts calmed down and formed a friendship with the clans. This led the clans of the land to form the village known as Chōwagakure, the village hidden in Harmony.  In the land of Moonlight the Ichibi, Hachibi, and Kyuubi attacked the clans. These clans attacked the beasts directly leading to the total decimation of their individual towns. This led them to move to a village inside of the massive crater left after the beasts attack, known as Yamigakure, the Village hidden in darkness. This village became the largest village and valued power above all else. They have since began to attack the Bijuu in an attempt to control them, they never succeeded. Finally, the Sanbi, Gobi and Nanabi attacked the clans in the Land of Gems. These clans both attacked and defended the beasts and were able to hold their ground. This led to the formation of Seishigakure, the village hidden in stillness. They went on to form an alliance with Chōwagakure, though Yamigakure refused any alliances. As you can probably assume, Chowagakure went on, many years later, to become Konohagakure. But, this tale is only just beginning."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:10 pm

Kyo could ask for nothing better. Here it was, that he was learning the real history of the world. From as the Hokage said, from someone who lived the most of it during his life time. Hearing from an eye witness account was different than reading it in any book. Kyo wanted no interruptions from his end so he simply sat there waiting for the Hokage to continue. These words he was of course going to burn into his memory. To see how closely tied are the Bijuu to this story. They were ancient beings that were created by the Sage of Six paths himself. Now Kyo's interest had piqued about them. The only way right now was to silently sit and listen to the Uchiha's words.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:47 pm

"The Bijuu in this story are not the same ones around today. The ones today were created as a result of the war. But, I digress. Chowagakure was led by the Chowakage, a man named Haruto Yoshida. He was like an uncle to me, as such, we had a pretty good relationship when I was a child. My childhood... that is something I don't think about too often... I was born on January 1st, under the light of a full moon, on a dark cloudless night in Chōwagakure. My parents were Shu Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha, who had just been married in a political marriage to end the constant wars between the two branches of the family. This was between Shu, First born son of the Uchiha clan head, and Mikoto, First born daughter of the Side branch head. Their marriage brought the two sides towards lasting peace and brought them forward as a power in the village. As a child I was relatively spoiled, treated like royalty amongst the clan and taught history, English and math just like all other children my age, until I was of the ripe age of four. That is when I began my shinobi training from then on, there was no more spoiling, only training. I was taught all about the workings of the clan and also many things about village politics. We also started on his physical regime and I was often made to train until I could barely stand, yet I pushed on with the goal to make my father even the slightest bit proud. My father was a very traditional Uchiha, he thought that his clan was the best and as such any heirs to the clan must be the most powerful. After seeming to excel at any task given to me, whether it be Ninjutsu, Shuriken jutsu or even Genjutsu, I seemed to just click to it and understand it. This made others brand me with the title, “Prodigy” while I knew that I simply worked hard and some things just come naturally. After a couple more years of at home learning, I was entered into the academy at the age of seven. My sensei was an odd man by the name of Luke Yasenha. He taught me a lot while I was in the academy, but there was always something off about him.  After being there for a few years, I managed to learn and master the required jutsu and was prepared to begin my life as a shinobi of Chōwagakure. This would be the most pivotal time of my life. I went about my training as most shinobi do, until I felt prepared to enter the first ever Chuunin exams held between the three Villages. How wrong I was. It was a free-for-all battle between one representative of each village. I represented Chowagakure, a boy named Makoto Nara represented Seishigakure, present day Iwagakure, and a woman named Rei Dullahan represented Yamigakure, present day Kumogakure. It was a difficult event, we all fought valiantly, but Rei proved to be the superior fighter. She took Makoto out, and finally did me in after a very brief standoff. She took my right arm as a trophy and returned to her village victorious. It took me several months to get used to a prosthetic and in those months, I started to really think about who I wanted to be. It was just after these few months, that I unlocked my Mangekyou sharingan, at the age of nineteen. This was due to watching my Father murder my mother in a brutal fashion in seemingly cold blood. It drove me mad almost, if it wasn't for Lord Yoshida putting me into the ANBU, I probably would have gone mad. I excelled at the ANBU and within a year rose to the rank of Captain. Just after this, I learned an awful truth about my own grandfather Kazuto. He had manipulated my father into killing my mother in hopes that he would unlock his eyes so that my bastard grandfather could take them to heal his own fading vision. Well, his plan worked, just not how he intended. After a long fierce battle, he was defeated and I took his eyes as my own. unwittingly though, he had placed me in the most powerful Genjutsu known at the time. It laced my mind with suggestions that nudged me out of the village. It was just before this, that I met my first love, Izuna. When it was finally more than I could bear, I left the village, killing Yoshida who had been dealing in... questionable things for many years, I thought I had done the village a favor. By this time, I had the Rinnegan, and I was prepared to use it to complete my goal of bringing peace to the world. Yoshida was replaced by my cousin, Okami Uchiha. He was the only man in Chowagakure who I can honestly say, I couldn't have defeated on my own. Luckily, he was on my side of things and after a while of being a criminal, he managed to break the Genjutsu that had been holding me and reinstated me to the village. Not long after this, he was brainwashed by an unknown organization that had plans of using the chakra of the three Kage and four unknown ninja to resurrect a powerful Demon. They made him attack and destroy Yamigakure, it took the combined efforts of myself, many powerful Yami ninja and the Yamikage himself, Goken Joshosenshi, to finally defeat him and release the Genjutsu's effects. Around a year later, during a Chuunin exams that was being used to try to restore balance to the villages, my ex-Sensei who had deserted the village to become a missing ninja arrived to the exams stadium. He sought to speak with Okami, but as his personal guard I was forced to fight her off. It was then that- ah yes, I suppose I should mention, My sensei turned himself into a woman with some of my aid, but it was mostly just used to keep from being turned in, for he was also in the ANBU at the time. Anyways, It was then that he told me that he had kidnapped mine and Izuna's young son, Kisuke. Okami, Kisuke's godfather and myself rushed to a place known as Devil's Isle to save him. We fought long and hard, and managed to down Fauna. Okami didn't want to kill her as she was one of his oldest friends, but after seeing that she killed my son, I couldn't hold back and I ripped her soul from her body. It was my weakest point. When that finished, the war had just begun. We fought many small battles, including the ones that formed the three oldest villages to date, Konoha, Iwa and Kumo. Kiri and Suna were still developing at the time, though they had their own Kage. The bijuu destroyed so much before the enemy succeeded in using their chakra and chakra from all five kage to form the demon. From then on, the battles were on entirely different levels. Millions of lives were lost at the hands of that monstrocity. It took the combined efforts of many different people to take down the beast, it cost many of them their lives, Okami, Goken and a few others, though everyone made some sacrifice that day. But, once we defeated him, he broke apart into the nine bijuu that exist today. With the war over, I returned to the land I once called home and settled back down. It was a barren place then, after the war, so I created a massive forest to give life, sustenance and protection to the village. It was then that they named me the Shodai Hokage, and the rest is recent enough that it shouldn't be too hard to find in record books." He had finally put his whole life out there in more detail than he had ever shared with anyone, even his own family. He knew though, that he chose right with this boy, who carried the very will he himself carried as a child.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:58 am

Kyo began to cry, weep was more like it. His shoulders heaved and shook as he sobbed. He knew exactly why he was feeling this way. The Hokage had been through hell in his life. It was now known to Kyo why the man was so revered in the village. He had given up so much from his body and his family for the sake of the world and his village; the thought just made Kyo cry even harder. He viewed the old man as a uncle. As a matter of fact, that was why his parents told him to call the Hokage in appropriate times. Though it was just in thought because before that first time on Hokage mountain, Kyo never met the man on a one on one.

The facts of the old man's life was heavy. Kyo would have to rely on his friends too and the will of fire if he were to ever have the will to push through whatever darkness his enemies would have in store for him. He as a shinobi of Konoha had already inherited the will of fire from Kosuke. He had already inherited the light release as well. And now he was on his way to learn as much as possible from Kosuke. With such thoughts, Kyo's tears had subsided and could speak again.

"Sorry Kosuke sama. I guess my empathy towards you was too much for me to bear." He said with a chuckle. "Don't tell anyone I cried OK? Its embarrassing." He said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 pm

Kosuke couldn't help but laugh a little at the boys reaction to his tale. "Tears make us human, Kyo-kun. Never allow your humanity to make you feel weak or lesser, it is what makes us truly strong." The aged man looked out over the village as the sun was just starting to set over the horizon. "This village has been through many things, and it will go through many more things in the future. But, one thing you should know that our enemies don't: The village isn't in the buildings, it isn't in this mountain, it isn't in the great forest... No, the village resides in the fire that burns within the heart of each and every villager down there from the children in the academy, to the ramen cooks, all the way to the Hyuuga child who was kind enough to keep an old man company for an afternoon." He turned his head towards Kyo as he said the last part with a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Kyo was moved enough by the Hokage's smile to say, "I will protect you and everyone in this village Hokage sama! The Chuunin exams are coming up and when I get stronger I'm going to join the ANBU and protect you."

Kyo was serious though. He was hell bent on becoming strong enough to protect everyone by his own hands; and the Hokage was going to continue to help him.

"Give me the tools I need Hokage sama." Kyo looked at the aged man with all earnesty he had inside him. If the Hokage could see him, he would have no doubt about Kyo's willingness to make the sacrifices the Hokage made for this same village so many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Listening to the boy speak, Kosuke knew he was making the right decision in leaving him his jutsu scroll. 'Watching', as best that a blind man possibly could, as the sun finally managed to sink over the horizon, he would stand. "Kyo-kun, you honor me with your dedication and your spirit. I will leave you with everything you need to be considered the best damn light release user in the world. When my time does eventually come, won't you spare a word at my funeral? I'm an old man, you see, so it would be nice to have someone who so embodies the vision I had for this village to give a speech there. Anyways, I must be off, I can only shirk that damn paperwork for so long. Ja ne." With a wave he would drop off the face of Hokage Mountain and then vanish into thin air. or at least he would appear to. in fact, it was simply advanced wind release mixed with the body flicker.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 pm

It was both a solemn and happy moment for Kyo when he listened to the Hokage's words. His tone of voice while it sounded optimistic about Kyo, the Hokage gave off a certain aura about him that even with the vast perception of the Hyuga, Kyo could not put his finger on it. But it sensed to him that Uchiha Kosuke had retired as a Kage. Kyo's mind reflected on his words where he said that 'he was at peace' and he got angry with Kosuke for speaking negatively about his very own funeral. The thought made Kyo very angry But of course it wasn't genuine anger. Kosuke was like the uncle he never had. The months of training with the old man forged a bond between the two that would never be broken. Before Kyo knew it, he was gone.

Uchiha Kosuke...I will quarrel with you when I get back from the Chuunin exams. So you better be here to hear me out.

Kyo left the Hokage mountain and went to his home satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf   Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf Empty

Back to top Go down

Determined to Enter the Light...show me, Leader of the Leaf
Page 1 of 1